Jedi Alema Rar Visits Hapes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that Alema Rar didn't sometimes enjoy pain―admittedly nowhere near as much as Tahiri―it's just that she much preferred secure bondage.

In spite of Tenel Ka's added weight, the chain leash stayed firmly anchored to the ceiling. "Um, maybe I could lick your pussy awhile instead, Mistress?" she offered again, even more hopefully.

Laughing, Tenel Ka released the stock, allowing Alema Rar to stand completely upright again. "I already told you that you're going to do that anyway," Tenel Ka replied.

"As matter of fact. . ." she trailed off as she stepped up to Alema Rar, then continued, "Let's get rid of that skirt," as she quickly unfastened the nerfhide hobble skirt and pulled it to the floor.

Startled, Alema Rar looked down towards her now naked lower body. Between the collar and corset, she couldn't see much.

"I think we're done with that stock for now," Tenel Ka said, ignoring her reaction as she used the remote to release the magnetic locks holding the bars in place. They fell to the carpet with a pair of thuds.

The Twi'lek's partial freedom was short-lived. Almost as fast as she realized that her arms weren't being supported by the stock, Tenel Ka had grabbed her right wrist and planted it at the small of her back against the durasteel belt. By the time she recovered enough to figure out that her right arm was magnetically locked to the belt, Tenel Ka had pushed her left arm into place as well.

She heard Tenel Ka fiddle with the remote again, and suddenly, her hands were free. Free of the belt anyway―the magnetic cuffs were still locked firmly together behind her back. Then she heard soft footsteps as Tenel Ka returned to the still open chest.

In spite of Alema Rar's curiosity about exactly what Tenel Ka was getting out of the chest this time, she stayed just how she had left her, facing away, just like a submissive should.

Just like any good submissive, the first inkling as to what her Mistress had gotten out of the chest came when Alema Rar felt the cold durasteel cuff around her upper arm. The it was quickly joined by a second one on her other arm. Alema Rar guessed that her new bicep cuffs were a slightly-larger match to her wristcuffs. She felt Tenel Ka press something against the inside of her right cuff, and heard it snap into place with a click.

"Elbows together," Tenel Ka instructed her, as Alema Rar felt her pull inwards to the middle of her back with one cuff, while pushing the other one towards it with her arm stump. Once her elbows touched, she felt another "click" and Tenel Ka let go, leaving her new bicep cuffs securely fastened together.

While Alema Rar was busy adjusting to her new restraints, Tenel Ka released the chain leash from the ceiling and used the Force to direct it to her waiting hand.

"Now, I believe you twice offered to lick my pussy," Tenel Ka said as she wrapped the leash around her hand.

"Ye-Yes Mistress," Alema Rar managed to get out in spite of the slowly tightening corset and her newly restrained arms.

"Then I expect you to put forth twice the effort," Queen Tenel Ka replied smoothly.

"Of course, Mistress," Alema Rar replied quickly, worried about just how just was supposed to give twice the pussy licking she normally gave without being able to use the Force to sense her lover's emotions.

Tenel Ka led her captive slowly, since she still was wearing ballet heels and anklecuffs connected with a twenty centimeter chain, towards a form-chair in a far corner. Alema Rar didn't mind at all, since she was getting a great view of the Queen's lizard-hide ass as they walked. Still, she wasn't a hundred percent sure that the form-chair was where they were heading, but it looked like the best place for Tenel Ka to relax while she licked her pussy with "twice the effort."

The form-chair had a molded contour for Tenel Ka's body, right down to her amputated left arm. Alema Rar wondered if there were straps hidden away, as it looked similar to some of the bondage devices she had seen, not to mention been in.

Just as Alema Rar had guessed, Tenel Ka stopped at the form-chair. Then she dropped the leash, reached down to her crotch, and removed a piece of the lizard-hide, revealing her pink, hairless, moist pussy lips. She set the piece of lizard-hide on a nearby table and grabbed the leash that was now hanging from Alema Rar's collar.

The Queen sat down, and commanded her slave to kneel, emphasizing the order with a tug on her leash. Even though Alema Rar had performed the maneuver countless times bound, this time she was without the Force to assist her. Half-way down she lost her balance, and fell forward, landing just above Tenel Ka's crotch.

Laughing, Tenel Ka reached down and helped Alema Rar into the right position, and unlocked the leash from her collar as well. As the kneeling Twi'lek looked up to thank her, she felt two more clicks on her collar. She looked down to see two short chains, maybe fifteen centimeters each and separated by the same distance, coming out of the chair and to her collar. Now her head was locked in the perfect position for oral sex.

"You look much better down there," Tenel Ka said, as she pressed a button on a control panel embedded in the armrest.

The front of the chair suddenly split, with two padded leg rests separating from the middle section, where the attachment points for the chains were. The two padded leg rests rose up, spreading Tenel Ka's legs apart and up, leaving her pussy even more accessible to the bound Twi'lek.

"Remember, my little Jedi slave, I want twice the effort," Tenel Ka said as she leaned back, getting comfortable in the form-chair.

Alema Rar didn't need any more encouragement. With a lick of her lips, she eagerly plunged into Tenel Ka's moist snatch.

Even without the Force, Alema Rar was such an experienced pussy licker that she had Tenel Ka cumming in just a few minutes. She also didn't need the Force to tell that Tenel Ka showed no signs of letting her stop.

Several more minutes of enthusiastic pussy eating later Alema Rar didn't think Tenel Ka was close to orgasm again. Apparently, neither did Tenel Ka. Abruptly, she sat up, closing the leg rests as she did. Alema Rar quickly pulled her head back, jerking hard against the short chains. Then Tenel Ka swung one leg over her head, got up and walked away, leaving her pussy licking Twi'lek kneeling, shackled, and her face dripping with pussy juice.

Puzzled, Alema Rar turned her head, trying to see just where her lover had disappeared. The slightest tingle from the collar reminded her not to reach out with the Force. All she saw was Tenel Ka walking into another closest with several outfits of what looked like either lizard or nerf hide. A few seconds later Alema Rar quickly turned her head back towards the chair, so the returning Tenel Ka didn't catch her peeking.

Even with the Queen's high heeled boots, Alema Rar could barely detect her footsteps on the thick carpet. Even without the Force, she still sensed that Tenel Ka had returned, and stopped right behind her.

"Open wide," she commanded the shackled Twi'lek.

Alema Rar obeyed, and was somewhat surprised when Tenel Ka shoved a double ended dildo gag into her waiting mouth. The part that was in her mouth was smaller than most cock gags she had worn, only about eight or nine centimeters long, and four or five across. Another, much bigger dildo was pointing straight out of Alema Rar's mouth. It took the one armed Tenel Ka only a few seconds to securely strap the gag into place.

The smug Hapan Queen sat back down and spread her legs apart once again. Alema Rar didn't have to be told what to do next. As soon as Tenel Ka's legs were spread enough, she plunged the dildo gag into her soaking snatch. Armed with a twenty centimeter dildo, Alema Rar brought the Queen screaming to her second orgasm within ten minutes.

Several minutes later, Tenel Ka got up, and went to the refresher. Alema Rar had been left restrained after sex so many times, it seemed normal now. Today she needed the time to let her neck muscles relax from shoving the dildo in and out of her lover's pussy for so long.

Finally Tenel Ka returned, and replaced the lizard-hide that was covering her crotch. Once that was done, she freed Alema Rar from the chair. Then she removed the dildo gag, and much to Alema Rar's relief, the ballet-heeled boots. She had been wearing them for so long, she was having some trouble standing flat footed. Tenel Ka allowed her to set down on the edge of her bed, and unlocked her wrist and bicep cuffs, although she did leave them on.

While Alema Rar was getting the circulation back into her arms, Tenel Ka tossed her a pair of glossy black fifteen centimeter platform heels. These also had a thick nerfhide anklestrap, which Tenel Ka instructed her to lock.

That done, Alema Rar meekly asked her Mistress if she would release her from the now very tight corset.

"Not tonight dear. Now go get cleaned up, we have plenty to do before bed," Tenel Ka replied with a slap on her ass.

Alema Rar scampered off to the Queen's refresher, which was nearly twice the size of the main cabin of the ship she had flown here.

Once Alema Rar was clean and refreshed, she returned to the Royal bedroom. Tenel Ka was standing next to a meter high durasteel cage, waiting for her.

"All clean, baby?" Tenel Ka asked sweetly.

"Oh, yes," Alema Rar replied as she looked over the cage. It was just under a meter high, wide, and long. The bars were a few centimeters in diameter. The bottom of the cage looked to be comfortably padded, suitable for long-term occupancy.

Just as that last part occurred to her, Tenel Ka spoke. "Get down on your hands and knees, my pet."

After the barest moment of hesitation, Alema Rar sank to her knees, and without further prodding, crawled into the cage. Only after Tenel Ka had slid the door down, and Alema Rar heard the 'click' of the lock, did she remember that Tenel Ka had said that they had plenty to do before bed.

When she mentioned this, Tenel Ka looked down at her smugly. "We do, my pet. You are going to sit there quietly in my cage while I take care of some Royal duties." Then she leaned down, and added, "We are granting you the privilege of not having your hands restrained. Don't abuse my generosity by playing with that little blue twat of yours."

When did we start using the Royal we, Alema Rar wondered. "Yes Mistress," was what came out of her mouth.

"Good," Tenel Ka replied as she stood and walked away, to an expansive computer terminal in the corner.

Alema Rar was a good judge of cages. The thick padding on the floor was nearly as comfortable as some beds, and the cage was just large enough for her to sit up in, or lay on her side. She kept looking over at Tenel Ka, wondering if she could get away with a quickie hand-job. Every time she was about to start, the Jedi Knight and Hapan Queen would turn her head and look at Alema Rar with a raised eyebrow, as if she knew what her caged pet was up to. Eventually, Alema Rar curled up on her side, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or through email.

Bethany

12