Jedi Stowaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
421 Followers

The battle hardened trooper shook upon the ground, still trying to regain control of his muscles. Achilles slid to his friend, placing hand over hand upon his chest. Closing his eyes, he summoned the Force to help cast out the lightning with what little healing he could. His head spun from the unpracticed deed, blood began to seep out his nose and ears.

Suddenly his mind reeled with imagines from the temple's destruction. A Sith Master and Apprentice fought each other on this very spot. Their fight left a mark on the Force at the scene of their battle. Turning on each other amongst the battle between slaughtering the Jedi; a few of the council fled with the temple's younglings in the background. All of the important Jedi had been called upon to defend the Republic men going to the Sith Empire's peace talks, leaving the temple practically defenseless.

The Sith Apprentice Smacked his Master from behind, striking just below his skull. Stunned by the blow the Sith Master fell to his knees. The Apprentice took off his mask and hood, revealing long black hair. Achilles assumed wrong the Apprentice wasn't a man at all, but a stunningly beautiful female with high cheek bones and dark eyes. Activating her lightsaber and striking down her master, before the she fled the area.

Unbeknownst to young boy, his attempt to heal Nicholas Fury had worked. The trooper rose to his feet, grabbing the boy and the pouch before pushing his com-link. "Mission complete get down here quick before more Sith show up," he said

"Roger that, be there in 2," replied Anubis.

Shouts could be heard from the other end of the Temple, it sounded like the hooded Sith was missed. Nicholas quickened his pace for the exit. The Arcadian Fist zoomed into sight just ahead, ramp lowering. He quickened to a sprint as the shouting intensified upon seeing their companion lifeless on the floor. Nicholas threw Achilles on the ramp, the pouch into the ship before turning while grasping his blaster.

A severely demented looking bald Sith Lord with burns and scars all over him was rushing towards Nicholas. Trigger finger went to town, letting off quick bursts at the approaching Sith Lord. With the trooper distracted, the raven haired woman snuck onboard the Spaceship.

Meanwhile on the Ship's ramp... Achilles was in another deep trance only this time it wasn't a vision of the past. He sensed the very powerful Kel Dor Jedi Master in trouble on a distant planet. He couldn't tell which one, he would have to meditate later and consult the star map in his quarters. Loud echoes sounding like someone screaming disturbed his thoughts.

"FURY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" It was Anubis calling out from the cockpit. Achilles slowly opened his eyes, the world around him spun. Nicholas Fury below was firing his blaster at a Sith Lord getting closer by the second. The bald man dodged the bolts, reaching out with his hand. Nicholas was raised into the air, dropping the blaster while grasping at his neck.

Achilles shook his head, clearing the grogginess from his sight. He quickly sat cross legged, summoning all his concentration. Reaching out with both hands at different angles, suddenly the fallen blaster flew into the air smacking the Sith Lord square in the face. While simultaneously focusing the Force around Nicholas' body; the second the Sith Lord was hit, with the slight distraction Achilles pulled back with all his might. Snatching his friend out of the Sith Lord's control, once on board he hit the ramp controls. The ramp closed and their ship vanished from sight.

Hours later... Achilles floated quietly in his room, meditating cross legged, along with everything else in the room slowly moving within the small space. The room's star map was on flipping through all the star systems, while the pouch opened in front of him. All its contents came out and slowly assembled together. Using the Force he charged his first power cell, before aligning the powerful golden orange crystal into place. Once completed the Lightsaber came to his now out stretched arm. Grasping the saber, he turned it on. It's humming filled the room as he swung it around a few times, adjusting to the immense power compared to his borrowed Lightsaber.

The star map buzzed, having found what he was looking for. A decoded message sent out recently by the Jedi Master, stating his distress. Little under an hour later their ship was off in search of this Jedi Master, to aid the man he saw in trouble in his vision.

Achilles sensed something dark within the ship in the back of his mind. But the concern for the Jedi Master clouded his mind and the thought went unnoticed.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
421 Followers
12