Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers

The crimson blade at his hip activated just as everyone jumped out of their skins. Several loud screeches and screams came from behind them, breaking the silence of cold wind blowing around them. The group turned to see at once familiar and foreign faces charge out of the building. A wave of unarmed and naked people with golden glowing eyes. They entered the freezing cold air as if they felt no pain and charged for the Sith.

Montagu didn't need the disturbance in the force to warn him of the trouble heading their way. It seemed quite obvious to him that the few faces he recognized were no longer allies. Their faces were mixed with anger and lust. The red skinned apprentice didn't know how to think. But defending one's self didn't require much thinking, now did it?

"Open fire!"

Both droids and troopers reacted to his order. The droids did so without hesitation, having no remorse or feelings to object to firing on those that were once allies. The troopers fell in line soon after. The only thing worse than fighting an unknown foe; dealing with an angry Sith after disobeying their orders.

******

The Star Chaser had become a sauna, everything metal burnt if touched. Steam filled the open areas and hindered their light of sight. Their clothing had become soaked with the combined steam and sweat from their own bodies. Breathing had become harder as the temperature heated up.

The two Jedi slowly made their way to the cockpit, feeling their way through the steam filled air. Achilles wiped the window clean and peeked out, having to repeat the process every few seconds. Outside he saw a face he had hoped never to see again, Darth Montagu. He had injured the Sith in an act of self defense. Yet the man held a grudge and never stopped hunting him. It didn't make any sense!

It looked like they had no choice but to confront the blood red skinned man, as he approached the ship with lightsaber drawn and ignited.

Luck, however, appeared to be on the Jedi's side, the Sith were interrupted. Unknown forces charged out of the building towards the gathered force of Sith, droids and troopers. The young Jedi had to squint but he could have sworn he saw the mercenary captain among the--- naked?--- newly gathered crowd.

The oddest part of it all, were their glowing eyes. Achilles had never seen anything of the like before. He felt a shiver run up his spine, despite the intense heat within the ship. Jedi master Shaere squeezed in next to him to get a look herself. They both stared on with puzzled expressions.

******

Four more crimson blades activated and stood beside the dark apprentice, leaving Nace on the ground, still unconscious. No one knew what to make of the oncoming horde. Their naked bodies instilled both disgust and slight arousal. The Sith pure blood's anger waned slightly, despite the distraction. It all begged the question. Just what was his dear old master up to?

Did the old man suspect his plan to over throw him? Or had he been serious about disposing of him in favor of another apprentice?

His arm flexed; he rose into a fighting stance, the inexperienced students followed his lead. Yet they remained behind all those firing at the oncoming mass of people and watched as the droids were dismantled effortlessly.

The troopers on the other hand were dealt with in another way entirely. The naked women approached them with suggestive body language. The soldiers didn't stand a chance. First their firing stopped as they looked among themselves. The next thing everyone saw was their armor being removed.

One of the mercenaries closed in on Pattie with drool dripping out of his open mouth. The young woman swung her lightsaber and an arm went flying. Yet the mercenary kept advancing as if nothing had happened, closing the distance and ripping open her robes. The cold air bit at her exposed chest as her large breasts jiggled free. In response the Sith swung her blade low and severed his legs just below the knees.

The merc fell onto the stumps of his legs, placing his head eye level to her crotch. An odd sense of arousal flooded her thighs. She put up little resistance as the crippled man tore more of her robes and began to eat her out. It felt too good to put a stop to it. Those golden eyes staring up at her hypnotized her and calmed her mind.

It all happened so fast, one moment she'd been cutting the man up with her weapon and the next her lightsaber dropped to the ground, completely forgotten. She pulled his head into her sex.

Montagu moved to intercept and free the student but hesitated as two he recognized walked into view. Rose elegantly strode past the orgy of troopers and zombies on the ground. With Scorp in toe as if following his mistress. The man's head hung low and he kept close to her; while she pet his head like an animal.

The dark apprentice thought of questioning the naked woman with a long saver slash down her body from shoulder to hip. He had caused that wound and yet somehow she had lived. The look she gave him he'd never expected to see. Pure lust, written all over her face. He had expected hatred or at the least a thirst for vengeance.

She caressed the wound between her amble chest and licked her lips. He couldn't make out what her other hand was doing as those golden eyes of hers locked his gaze. The dark apprentice barely noticed as the edges of his vision began to blur, and his trousers began to tighten.

Pergus suddenly lunged forward between them, knocking Montagu out of his trance. Apparently the young man had thought she was looking at him as well. Perhaps she had been. Pergus charged at her, throwing his weapon to the wind and latching on to her inviting tits. She cooed and purred encouragingly while keeping her gaze locked on the pure blood. Her smile widened as she licked her lips.

Scorp disengaged from his mistress and leaped at Lilith and Orthia. The two didn't know what to do but kept their weapons held in front of them. They never had the chance to use them as the screeching man tumbled over the prone form of Nace. In an angry outburst, Scorp tore at Nace's flesh. The unconscious man didn't put up a fight as his body had been destroyed. In fact he luckily didn't feel a thing.

For the first time in his life the dark apprentice felt true fear. A straight up fight was something he could handle. A grudge held against a Jedi whelp fueled his hatred and power within the dark side. Yet a seemingly unstoppable force that felt no pain, fear or anything of the like was another thing entirely. He frantically looked around for anything he could do to help. There were just too many of them.

The fact that the former student known as Rose still stared at him didn't go unnoticed. Yet Montagu refused to fall into her gaze once again. The entire landing platform had been covered in an orgy of the flesh. Everywhere he looked, one of his troopers or students were engaged with a golden eyed creature.

Grunting reluctantly drew his attention back towards Rose. Pergus eagerly humped into her sex as the woman stood there like a goddess, born to be worshiped. The dark apprentice struggled to look away. She just stood there, smiling at him. He felt like she knew he'd submit to her, sooner or later.

Another familiar face walked out of the crowd. Ciara moved towards them with purpose. Joined by Scorp as he climbed back to his feet, face covered in blood. The two advanced upon the remaining students, Orthia and Lilith.

One of them said with a shaken, scared voice, "Uhh, master!?"

Montagu liked the sound of that. One day, soon.

It took all his willpower to turn his head, as Rose beckoned him with her golden gaze. His body shook, brow dripped sweat but eventually his head turned. Ciara and Scorp were closing in. The two remaining students were struggling to keep their weapons held in front of them. Whatever effect these creatures had on the human body was affecting the two women.

"Nope..." The dark apprentice had had enough. He gathered the force around him for a large leap. He spared them one last look before shouting out one word and soaring through the air, "RUN!"

Lilith had been the one that called for help and had the strength to look towards the red skinned man. The look upon his face gave her the needed courage to resist. Just knowing that a powerful Sith like him had been scared; made her overcome her own fear that had kept her planted firmly to the spot. As he leapt into the air she followed suit and gathered the needed force for her own leap, soaring through the air just behind him.

Rose opened her mouth as if to scream but turned as her gaze never left the large red skinned Sith. He landed behind the orgy of flesh and she ran in pursuit. Pergus fell in line behind her, his eyes now glowing bright gold like a small sun. Many of the others followed as well, especially after Lilith fled. The two Sith entered the warmth of the building knowing full well that they wouldn't be alone. There'd be only one place to go, after his master.

Orthia on the other hand had been left behind. Her fit, athletic body trembled in the cold wind. An orgy continued behind the two golden eyes, advancing on her. Only half had left in pursuit of the fleeing Sith.

Somehow the woman gathered the strength to turn and run, picking the only place available to her. Darth Monatgu's shuttle. As she sprinted up the landing ramp she realized there were still a group of troopers on board. She screamed for them to close the ramp but it was already too late. Ciara, Pattie and the mercenary captain were too close behind. The troopers stood motionless as the naked golden eyed women advanced towards them.

They never felt the danger they were in, even when it was too late. Orthia ran past them. Without knowing where the ramp controls were, she had no choice but to keep running further into the ship. Her plan, to lock herself into the cockpit. Then take off and jettison the cargo bay in mid air.

A good plan that had almost worked. She entered the cockpit and reached for the switch just as she was tackled to the floor. The student was violently spun onto her back. The two bright eyes that stared down at her chilled her to the bone. Scorp had caught up with her, having no other women to distract him along the way.

******

The Jedi watched the entire scene before them as the ship gradually cooled down. Neither of them knew what to make of any of it. In fact it was quite embarrassing to watch the orgy take place outside.

Achilles' only experience with sex had been that one moment when Rose had taken advantage of him. Although that moment had felt amazing he still wasn't prepared to stand and watch an orgy; with his master standing right beside him. She couldn't see the details he saw but it was quite clear she knew what took place.

He looked over at her as the groups split up, his face red and not from the over heated room.

"Think we should make a break for the shuttle also?"

Shaere kept her embarrassment to herself as she considered the options before them. "I do believe that is our best chance of getting off this planet."

With that decided they both made their way back through the steam filled ship, although walking out into the blizzard with soaking wet clothing would not be fun. The ramp's control panel had melted and wouldn't do them any good. Once they cut their way out this hiding place would be no good. A hard decision to make; leaving the comfort of safety for an unsure chance of escape.

If they had confirmation that the Arcadian Fist received their message; the two would have been content to remain hidden away upon the sealed ship. However, as far as they knew; they were stranded at a Sith base. A base under siege by an unknown disease or plague.

The lightsaber's incision on the ramp didn't take long, the beam of light cut through just about everything, just a matter of time.

The two Jedi jumped silently down to the ground below; their wet robes quickly freezing to their bodies. It made their movements sluggish and stressful. They could have made it silently to the shuttle if not for the ice cracking along their bodies with each movement. It sounded like a homing beacon to the golden eyed. Their orgy came to a halt as their heads all turned towards the Jedi at the exact same second.

There were few women in the crowd and luckily it appeared that the zombie men only had eyes for females. They all proceeded towards Shaere. The few women left tangled in the sea of men crept towards both of them.

Achilles summoned all the loose snow around him and mentally tossed it all at the approaching wave of sex crazed zombies. The effort kept him from moving and his master made it to the shuttle without him. She turned back to call out his name when a hand grabbed her shoulder from behind. Ciara had descended the shuttle's ramp as she heard the commotion outside, her mouth drooling with desire.

The Jedi master spun out of her outer robes and tripped the crazed woman; causing her to roll down the ramp -- right towards her apprentice, who had the wave of zombies at a stand still with the strong gust of snow.

She stood, at a loss as to what to do. The orgy hadn't noticed her, but a few male zombies on the edge of the wave were making their way towards her.

Achilles' efforts were put to a stop as slim hands grabbed his legs. He looked down to see one of the women he assumed had been a Sith attempting to remove his pants. The main force started to move once again; acting as if they had never been stopped. In only a matter of seconds the two Jedi were cut off from one another. Three more woman were closing in on him as he removed himself from Ciara's grasp.

He had no choice but to run the opposite direction from his master, towards the building. The ship would no longer serve as anything but a trap for him. Reluctantly he made a break for it and ran. The ice upon his clothing shattered and left behind a mist shaped silhouette of his body.

Shaere's decision was made for her as her padawan sprinted off in the opposite direction. She spun back towards the shuttle and crept inside, past the multiple people screwing on the ground. With the aid of her force sense she had been able to get past unseen and before the outside ones climbed the ramp. She sealed the door to the cargo bay and proceeded further within.

Commotion up ahead caught her attention. Within the shuttle's cockpit, the Sith woman struggled to free herself from a horny zombie. The fit woman elbowed her assailant in the face and used the force to throw him back. Sparks flew as the body landed on consoles. The Sith wasted no time; escaping the room and sealing the door behind her.

Orthia spun around--- her robes torn, exposing one breast--- and almost ran into Shaere, whom was recognized as a Jedi instantly. Lightsabers activated as she pounced forward, engaging the Jedi with rage. The Sith huntress didn't allow herself to think, only to react to her instincts. Red clashed with green, spun and twirled around them.

They danced within the small hallway allowing all their pent up stress to be expressed and released through their attacks. Orthia proved herself to be a strong opponent but in the end she had been just a student after all. The only thing that protected her from death was the fact that her foe. A Jedi; the guardians of peace and justice didn't kill for no reason, even though the act would be proven in self defense at this moment. It was the main reason the Sith were winning the war. Had the Empire's forces not been fighting among themselves the entire time the Jedi would have had no chance at success.

~*~

The cockpit door slid open and Scorp flung into Orthia's back, nails digging into her shoulders as he bit down on her shoulder blade. She screamed out in agony as the creature's saliva mixed with her blood, dropping her weapon upon the ground. He latched on and began to suck. It felt odd and scared the living crap out of her as she watched the Jedi advance. She imagined her life would flash before her eyes as the green lightsaber stabbed towards her, only to pass her and burn through Scorp's exposed shoulder.

He grunted and released his tight grip on her flesh as she fell forward into Shaere, resting her head upon the other woman's shoulder. The bite took a lot of the fight out of her as she relaxed against the Jedi, breathing heavily. She watched as Scorp stared at them with lust, blood covered and dribbled down his face.

An unwanted feeling swelled within her chest as she stared back at the man she once knew. That feeling caused her legs to tremble as her thighs became wet with desire. Being held by the Jedi didn't helping, as she felt comforted and warm. The other woman held her blade out between them and the zombie.

Orthia couldn't help herself as she raised her head and lightly kissed the Jedi's neck. She took the gasp of surprise as permission and squeezed her right breast. The Jedi's arm was shaking as the Sith's kiss intensified against her skin. Scorp stood there, aware of the dangerous weapon pointed at him, even though he felt no pain. It looked as if he was controlling Orthia as she began to hump against the Jedi's leg.

~*~

Shaere's heart rate quickened as her body reacted to the Sith's attentions. Coming to the other woman's aid had become quite the distraction. Her other hand was wrapped around the slim woman's waist, slowly sliding down to grasp a hand full of tight ass, despite her better judgment.

The zombie began to creep forward, as if his patience had run out. Shaere hardly noticed as her vision began to blur. She found herself holding the Sith tightly against herself. Before losing herself to the madness she swung her weapon up, burning flesh met her nostrils. It was almost enough to knock her out of the aroused trance. The body of Scorp fell to the ground.

Before the Jedi master returned her deactivated blade to her belt; intent on pushing Orthia away a sharp pain came from her lower leg. She gasped in agony as she looked down, Scorp had his devious jaws locked against her calf. By pure instinct the green blade reactivated, impaling itself into the zombie's skull. Finally the corpse of Scorp laid motionless upon the ground.

Shaere fell back to a seated position on a bench, panting for breath. The whole event had taken more out of her than she realized, and the bite wound oddly tingled. Out of it, in a daze. She didn't feel it when Orthia straddled her uninjured leg and sat down. The Jedi's remaining clothing had been removed as the Sith began sliding her wet pussy against the Jedi's leg.

It wasn't until the other woman latched on to her bare breast that Shaere came to realize what was happening. A rush of desire flooded her system as her hands gripped the Sith's head, coaxing her on by stroking her hair with one hand and pressing her tighter into her chest with the other. The Jedi didn't know what had come over her but the soft lips against her nipple felt divine.

A moment of clarity saw her to pull the Sith off of her tit as the other woman sighed with frustration, doubling the effort of her grinding hips.

"W-we shouldn't d-do this!" Shaere panted, finding it difficult to speak.

The sudden hand at her sex silenced her with a gasp of delight. That hand pressed against her and rubbed. All the resistance she had left disappeared from her mind; finding herself to buck into that loving hand with great need.

Their lips met, expressing their combined desires as they pressed hard into each other. The Jedi's hands returned to pulling the other woman's head tighter into her as Orthia's other arm circled around the Jedi to her lower back.

Unbeknownst to them both the sparks from the ship's dash board meant the ship would no longer fly. Pushing the zombie back into it in an desperate attempt to escape had removed the only chance of escape the Jedi had left.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers
1...345678