Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Achilles said to the grumbling Sith woman, "We have to get to The Arcadian Fist, it's our only hope of escape. And we have to do it fast before they get turned."

He was too noble to leave her behind. When she hadn't out right attacked or insulted him. It proved she wasn't pure evil like her masters. She weakly nodded her head in agreement as they started to crawl away down the vent shaft.

Achilles allowed himself to let go and feel the force as it directed him along the right path within the maze of ventilation shafts. He felt guided towards a great and powerful object instead of the exit but kept moving as he trusted in the force.

A few minutes later that felt like hours he crawled over a grate and happened to look down. Within the dark space below he saw a feint red glow. The Jedi recognized the energy signature before he even saw it, a holocron. Most likely the same that Rose had mentioned back on Kashyyyk. He couldn't leave such an opportunity behind. As he pried open the grate Lilith began to question him; knowing full well that they weren't near the exit yet.

He calmed her nerves as he described the powerful object and how it'd be wise to grab it quick. He peeked down below and saw that the coast was clear. He somersaulted down to the ground, landing on his feet. The Jedi looked back up and gestured for her to follow, catching her in his arms.

After catching her his cheeks flush red as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. They lingered for a moment longer as he enjoyed cradling her within his arms. They heard a rustle in the dark as he let Lilith down and they both froze. They don't see anything so Achilles spun around; opening the safe with aid from one of his lightsabers. He retrieved a large triangle shaped holocron. The artifact looked and felt completely different than the one he found on Kashyyyk; too large to fit in any of his pockets.

Without another moments thought he removed his outer robes, wrapped it around the holocron and tied it tight, then wrapped the arms around his shoulder and chest and tied the two arms together. It would only have to last until they got to the ship.

More rustling gave him a start and caused him to turn around. As his eyes completely adjusted to the dark he realized his master slowly approached them. They couldn't see golden eyes because of the tribal wrap she had on. By the way she dragged an injured leg behind her they knew she'd become a zombie. At first sight however a pang of hope rose within the young Jedi's heart, believing his master had escaped. That hope had quickly been crushed as he watched how the woman walked.

Lilith took his inaction as a sign that he was falling under the zombie's spell and remembered how Montagu had fooled two zombies by having sex with her. It'd be their best shot of getting out now. She went down onto her knees and loosened the Jedi's pants, pulling free his soft yet not limp dick and giving it a few strokes.

The young Jedi let out a moan as he felt her lips close over his tip. Looking at his master didn't quite turn him on and he felt confused as to why she had pulled his dick out. He looked down and Lilith saw the confusion on his face as she looked up at him. With a pop she released his member to explain quickly that the zombies would ignore them if they acted out the sex.

Before she could finish explain however a feminine hand suddenly grabbed her hair and pushed her back on to his cock. He turned his head as he gasped out in pleasure. Another zombie stood beside him. Staring at him with loving eyes, he couldn't break eye contact. Orthia had closed in behind them and at first lost interest as Lilith had begun to suck him off. However when she stopped to explain herself the fooled zombie reengaged; closing the small distance between them.

Lilith's eyes bugged out of her skull as her head had been forcefully pushed back onto him. She whimpered in protest. She watched helplessly from below as Shaere approached and Orthia stood with her tight athletic body pressed against the Jedi. Her loins felt like they were on fire as her juices coated her thighs. She had always admired the fit Sith and found herself enjoying the woman's hand wrapped up in her hair as the hand forced her to give the best head of her life. A wave of pleasure coursed through her as she saw Achilles moan due to her actions.

Despite knowing they were trapped Lilith couldn't help herself as she sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down his length. Her body tingled all over as she brought a hand up to cup his balls, her other hand began to stroke him member.

Once the Sith began to stroke his cock Achilles tilted his head back and his mouth opened with a sigh expressing the bliss he was feeling. Orthia took the opportunity to forcefully kiss his open mouth. Not for the first time the young Jedi had found himself lip locked with a zombie and enjoyed every second of it. Something in the saliva caused him to relax into her embrace as it mixed with his own.

A feeling that words couldn't describe as his arms felt like lead at his sides. Completely at the mercy of the two women, he didn't even notice when Shaere had joined them. His zombified master began to caress Orthia's body and leaned in to suckle on a breast.

The athletic woman responded by releasing Achilles from her kiss as she turned, pulling Shaere up to her lips. Lilith was left to her own devices as she continued to provide an earth shattering blowjob without the hand forcing her head. She had gotten carried away and hadn't even noticed. The pleasure running through her body without even being touched had been too much to ignore.

The moment Orthia moved the arm that was supporting Achilles he fell back into a row of cabinets, both of his hands closed around Lilith's head and encouraged her to continue. The holocron dug violently into his back, bringing him back to reality. It took him a moment to realize that the two zombies were rolling around on the floor, pleasuring each other, completing ignoring them. With that realization he looked down to the beautiful woman bobbing her head upon his dick.

It took all his willpower to pull her back slightly to give himself room to move. She wasn't willing to stop and he figured it was because the second she would the zombies would notice them again. So he started to back up as Lilith crept forward on her knees to keep close to him.

The Sith wasn't consciously aware of her surroundings and only realized that the legs attached to the erection she sucked were moving away. She doubled her efforts as she attempted to stay with him. Those legs stopped moving. Achilles closed the door they had just backed through with a flick of his wrist. He reached down, grabbing below her arms and pulled Lilith up.

The woman had been so lost in the act that she quickly jumped to her feet as he lifted her body and closed in for a passionate kiss. He gasped with surprise and attempted to stop her as her hands undid her clothing in record time. She jumped up, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, legs around his waist and sank down upon his shaft.

Achilles protests were cut off as his hard erection sank into her silky, wet pussy. The act of passion overtook him as he leaned back into the door; grabbing her hips and assisted her body's rise and fall upon his member. It felt too great to resist, their heads kept turning as their kiss intensified. Moaning echoed throughout the hall as the two zombies inside the other room were completely forgotten.

The swelling of his cock and tingling in his scrotum signaled a disturbance in the force that he almost didn't notice. He broke the kiss to speak out between her assaulting lips.

"We... Need... N-need... To-s-stop this."

"I'm, close... Don't stop baby... Fuck me!" She was completely lost to the moment.

"We'll... B-become, lik-like them though!"

"We aren't infected, fuck me harder, come on. Yes! Just like that baby, I'm so close!"

Between each thrust she moaned into his lips, speeding up rather than slowing down. It felt too good, he couldn't stop her body from rising each time she slammed down into his lap. His legs were shaking and had a hard time supporting their weight as they slowly slid out from under him.

In a last ditch effort to stop he weakly protested. "But we... D-don't know how it works."

"Ugh!" She fully realized he was right.

She was so close it took all her strength and willpower to stop. Her body screamed out another kind of protest as the climax of her life edged to a stop. The dark apprentice had been rough and careless with her, caring only about himself. Achilles had felt completely different and she felt an empty void within her as she slipped his hardness out of her tight vagina.

"Promise me when this is all over you and I will finish this." She weakly leaned in close, resting her head upon his shoulder. He placed a hand under her chin and pressed up, their lips met in a loving kiss.

"I promise!"

Once their lips departed, he kissed her lightly two more times before relaxing his head against the door. That had been too close, way too close. A part of him regretted not knowing how the zombie plague worked. Desperate for them to continue and start again. His erection would take a while to go down. He only hoped they didn't come across any more zombies on their way out.

The first intervention came from the force; this second time took the pair's combined willpower to stop. He feared the next time there would be no denying his body's urges.

"We have to put an end to this before it escapes into the galaxy." He said as he continued attempting to regain his breath. She nodded into his shoulder and weakly spoke an idea.

The two remained leaning against the door for quite some time before they felt able to move. Lilith lead the way deeper into the complex. An eerie silence filled the deep vacant halls. Without anyone carrying out common duties the rest of the building had been abandoned.

Achilles opened a large blast door and a loud rumbling replaced the quite. Bright light flickered from within. The Sith had brought him to the furnace room. A quick sabotage and they'd make a run for it. He set off to work.

Sweat poured down his face as the blazing fires practically burned his skin. Almost done, just a little adjustment here...

A hushed squeal from behind distracted him momentarily. He rolled his eyes and turned.

"I'm almost done..." Golden eyes stared down at him. His tired and sweaty body couldn't react. Slowly the corners of his vision began to blur as he stared up into those bright orbs. The woman smiled down at him and a wave of pleasure fluttered through his veins.

The young Jedi could hardly see Lilith struggling against his former master. His entire world centered on those bright eyes.

Orthia and his former master had followed them silently through the building. So much for that easy escape earlier from these two. The thought barely made it to the surface of his mind. Golden light filled his vision. It flooded his mind with desires; desires that swelled another part of his body. The fit zombie caressed his face with a slender hand before lowering it.

Achilles sat back upon the floor as Orthia climbed down into his lap; grinding herself into his hardness. Their lips met and the Jedi felt his remaining willpower melt. Those golden eyes never blinked as she ripped open his robes. For the umpteenth time he felt overwhelmed.

She leaned heavily into him as she reached down with on hand; attempting to bring his member to her neither lips.

The effort caused Achilles to lean back. Intense heat burned his flesh. He had leaned back into the open flames. The Jedi's body jerked away forcefully. He ended up landing on top of Orthia. No longer deep in a trance. The room rushed back to him as he realized his surroundings. Lilith fought to resist her bodies urges.

He reached up to assist her with the force just as two hands closed in on his face. Those hands turned his head to look down at Orthia. He struggled to avert his gaze as she licked her lips. Her hands caressed their way down to his waist, and he moaned. She stroked his hard dick as she angled him towards her sex. His body shivered as he slid within her warmth.

The beautiful zombie moved her hands around to squeeze his butt cheeks; encouraging him to thrust into her. His body couldn't resist, one hard thrust. Their pelvic bones met as her legs enclosed around him; her hands scratched up his back.

His former master had Lilith pressed against the wall; her arm flexed as she strummed quick circles against her clit.

Orthia pulled his attention back to her and once again her golden eyes became his world. Nothing else mattered; content to just lay there deep within her pussy. Her inner walls flexed and squeezed his member; causing his hips to flex, pushing deeper.

BANG!!

The furnace roared and pipes shook. Open flames flared and shot out. Shaere's body caught the first blast wave of fire; and horrific screams filled the room. The intense heat broke both Jedi and Sith out of their trances. The former Jedi master ran out of the room. Small flames spread as the zombie passed objects.

Neither of them realized that had been the first of the infected to react to pain.

It took a moment but Lilith recovered first. She ran over to Achilles and kicked Orthia's head. The fallen Sith didn't loose a beat. Her thigh's grip tightened on the Jedi and her hips bucked up.

Achilles moaned out involuntarily; intense heat burning his back. A different kind of molten heat squeezed his cock. Orthia attempted to get the Jedi lost within her gaze again but Lilith prevented that.

Quickly without thinking she sat down upon Orthia's face and pulled the infected woman's arms off of the Jedi. Afterwards she pushed back on his shoulders forcing me him to sit up.

Achilles shook his head, clearing the cobwebs. He tried to pry orthia's interlocked legs off of him as the fire continued to flair behind them. The intense heat kept his mind coherent as he fought to free himself.

With her arms free the zombified woman wrapped them around Lilith's thighs and waist; pulling her down. The Sith squealed as she realized her grave mistake. Her body had been flushed with arousal that she hadn't thought anything of it. Her only thought had been to get Achilles free.

Now they both struggled to free themselves from the golden eyed woman. Luckily no other zombie had shown up.

The furnace roared violently as the Jedi's sabotage did its job.

Achilles grabbed hold of Lilith and forced them both to the ground. Flames shot out, barely missing them. The sudden shift loosened the zombie's hold on them. The Sith got loose first and scrambled to safety. The Jedi managed to pull Orthia's legs apart; but her upper body came back into view.

There was a savage look of lust written all over her face as she propped herself up onto her elbows. Achilles efforts halted for a fraction of a second as she smiled. His attempt to free himself had placed him onto his side upon the ground. Orthia rolled him further onto his back; rising up to straddle his waist.

She began to ride him hard and he couldn't bring himself to resist. Achilles hands had risen to her hips and squeezed tight. So much pent up sexual energy within his body; it screamed to be released. Nothing could stop it this time. Pleasure coursed through his veins as he felt his member throb. The Jedi would have rolled his eyes back and screamed; but he couldn't look away. Those eyes demanded his attention.

The infected Orthia bucked hard against him. Her smile widened to unnatural lengths.

He felt a rush of air go past his face as the heat retreated from the room. Only to flair back ten times as bad. Lilith had used her powers wisely. The open flames flared back at them and Orthia had placed herself right in their path. Flames engulfed her body and seared the hair on Achilles' arms.

The moment of pain interrupted the Jedi's deep hypnotized concentration as Orthia squirmed around. Her body had been covered in flame as she danced around mindlessly. The Jedi and Sith watched as she choose to jump into the furnace flames.

Her body vanished from sight as the room shook violently. An explosion stirred their flight as the two ran.

******

Meanwhile out in space The Arcadian Fist made its way down into the planet's atmosphere, having slipped through the blockade undetected. As the ship rocked violently like a giant fireball towards the icy planet they became aware the planet's sensors had detected them. So much for being sneaky.

Anubis piloted the slick space craft into the atmosphere with practiced ease, having done so countless times. Down below he noticed a large sheet of ice that currently had two ships docked on top of it. Logically he assumed that'd be the landing platform and set the ship on course to land next to the Sith looking shuttle.

Within the ship Nicholas Fury and Omaj were gearing up into their combat armor and preparing to rescue their favorite little Jedi.

Omaj made it to the cargo bay first and hit the controls for the ramp. The landing area appeared clear of any occupants and so he didn't wait for Fury to arrive. The ship landed with a thud on the uneven ice as he held on to the ramp's hydraulics and peered out into the vast desert of ice and snow.

Only one object caught his eye in the vast openness of hills and valleys. And that object was the large black building that had the distinct architecture of the Sith. He took one step off the ramp and let out a yelp; someone tackled him to the ground. They slid further away on the ice.

A young woman that couldn't have been older than twenty two had got the jump on him. She clawed at his armor. At first he had been scared as his body slid to a stop but as he looked upon the woman he honestly didn't know what to think. She stared at him with wanton sexual need; her eyes glowed a bright golden color that stunned him for a moment.

"Whoa, watch the merchandise, lady." He halfheartedly joked at her. The man cared a great deal for his weapons as they were what kept him alive. He may have cared a little too much for them however, as each had their own names. Before he knew it the woman had torn his battle armor apart and reached into his pants, rubbing between his legs.

Nicholas Fury arrived at the top of the ramp and called out into the bitter cold to no avail. It already had been too late; the former Sith student known as Pattie began bouncing upon the soldier's lap with no intent of stopping. The woman's head tilted back at an unnatural angle to stare through Fury's soul. He stood there shell shocked and frozen on the spot.

Omaj moaned out in defeat as he climaxed a little too soon and would have been embarrassed if not for his eyes turning to a bright golden glow.

Nicholas Fury screamed over the ship's com system and slammed his hand on the ramp's controls, screaming for them to take off.

"What's wrong?" Anubis questioned back, his voice echoing within the cargo bay.

"We've lost Omaj, take off now!"

There were no more questions as their pilot hit the controls and the ship steadily soared up into the air. Once Fury made it back to the cockpit he instructed his friend to circle around and search for signs of Achilles.

The spaceship circled around twice before they saw the Jedi running out of the building with a woman next to him. Along with a large horde of naked people with glowing eyes chasing them. Achilles activated one of his orange lightsabers and swung it around to grab their attention, his other hand held the woman's hand tightly.

The ground shook as a deep grumbling echoed loudly around the area. The building lurched and exploded, catching many of the zombies in a fiery end. The large explosion caused one of the giant mountains of snow to crumble and an avalanche came crashing down towards the Jedi, destroying everything in its wake.

1...345678