Jedi Stowaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

Black smoke filled the air as it billowed out of the burning building.

The Arcadian Fist lowered and hovered about 15 feet off the ground as the two men watched from the cockpit, knowing full well that Achilles would activate the ramp with the force as they lowered, and that he did.

The Jedi and Sith leapt into the air; landing on the ramp and quickly rushed inside. Achilles bumped the ramp's controls and headed deeper into the ship.

The ship hovered a moment longer until it became clear the Jedi was on board and then ascended higher into the air. Once Achilles walked into the cockpit Nicholas gave him a big welcoming hug which caused Anubis to laugh as he watched the boy's embarrassment flush his face red.

They talked and Achilles explained what had happened as he had learned of it all by a vision. They were both glad he survived and they shared a moment of silence for the fallen, Jedi Master Shaere and Republic Commando Omaj.

Achilles untied the makeshift pouch hanging from his shoulder. He revealed the Sith holocron to his friends; the black triangle shaped object appeared to snuff out all light around it.

"Is that what I think it is?" Fury asked, as the boy nodded. "Finally found another one huh? Well, good for you."

As the ship reached the peaks of the planet's atmosphere an alarm sounded and Anubis turned back to the young Jedi.

"Would it have killed ya to close the ramp on your way in boy?" His voiced cracked with laughter as Achilles shout back that he did close it. He tossed the holocron to Fury and headed back out to check the cargo hold. Lilith had been silently standing at his side and looked around awkwardly as the Jedi left the room.

"So how do you fit into all of this?" Fury asked, without moving his hand to his weapon, knowing she hadn't reached for her own weapon. She just looked out of place and unsure what to do. Not to mention if he attempted it the Sith would react inhumanly fast.

"He saved my life and treated me with respect. I owe everything to him." She said and Fury could see the affection she felt for him. He smiled before replying with a jerk of his head towards the direction Achilles had gone.

"Go to him, take all the time you two need. It'll be a long journey to a spaceport in safe space." She replied with a shy smile and headed back out. The large man with a scared face turned towards his pilot with a laugh, "kids."

******

Achilles crept into the cargo bay, reaching out with the force for any indication of trouble. He didn't feel any and found the ramp jammed half closed, jerking up and down as it tried repeatedly to close itself. There was a great suction of wind caused by the altitude as the Jedi made his way over to the controls, struggling to kept on his feet.

The young man reached out and tapped the controls again. The large ramp hissed and closed fully; as the gust of wind cut off Achilles let out a sigh of relief.

"Good job, kid, glad you remembered how to hit a button." Anubis' joking voice came over the loud speaker; causing him to laugh as he moved over to the com and pressed the talk.

"Stop calling me kid, old man!" He replied with equal humor in his voice. He turned to see Lilith standing there, giving him a lustful stare. They ran to each other as their lips meshed together in a deep, hard kiss.

"Wait." He managed to get out, holding her back slightly.

"You promised, remember?" She said in a sultry tone that made his knees weak. She could feel his hard-on and knew he wanted her as badly as she wanted him.

"Yes, when we're clear and know we aren't infected."

She let out a pout at his response that actually made a lot of sense. What good would it be to defeat the plague in an explosion. Followed by burying it under an avalanche; if they just made love and started it all over.

"I hate that you're right." She replied, still so horny though!

That thought alone made her realize he had been right. What if the reason they were so horny was an element of the plague in their systems. They felt a presence beside them and turned to see a very horny golden eyed Rose standing three feet away from them.

"Shit!" Was all Achilles managed to say before she pounced.

The woman leaped onto Achilles, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she attacked his face with a flurry of kisses. Lilith stood frozen in place next to him, her loins flooded by her arousal. She knew they were in danger and knew she had to get help but she just couldn't move; couldn't look away as the man she adored was sexually attacked by another stunningly beautiful woman.

Rose ground herself against his erection. Although her lips kissed all over his face she had yet to press them against his own and he desperately attempted to call out to Lilith.

"Lilith!" Was all he managed to say as he turned his head. Rose now attached herself to his neck, suckling just under his ear lobe. The Sith he pleaded to closed her lips against his; taking his cry for help the wrong way. However he couldn't bring himself to pull away. Her lips tasted so good!

The Sith reached under Rose's body and untied his belt, his trousers fell to his knees shortly there after. Slim hands fondled his member and stroked. Lilith pulled away from his lips with a gasp of pleasure, smiled at him and went down to her knees. The second she disappeared from his sight he felt her warm mouth close around his cock, and he sighed as the pure bliss washed over him.

Rose pulled up from his neck, placing both hands around his face and pulled him into a sloppy kiss he wasn't strong enough to pull away from. The whole time he had been holding her plump ass, attempting to keep her away from his dick. Lilith didn't help at all however! She sucked and licked his member before rubbing him teasingly against Rose's pussy lips.

His arms shook as the golden eyed woman tightened her legs around his waist, bringing her pussy that much closer to his spear. Her nether lips stretched around his swollen head. The fight and struggle burned within his arms; as they shook violently under the stress of attempting to up her higher up. Rose's hands tightened on his face, scratching his skin slightly as she sucked hard on his lower lip.

Achilles couldn't hold out any longer and let out a low whimper of pleasure as his arms gave out; Rose slammed down hard onto him, taking his full length in one go. While Lilith licked and kissed at his scrotum, her arm wrapped around his leg as her other hand played with her clit.

The golden eyed woman began to rise and fall on his cock hard and fast as his knees gave out and the Jedi fell back into a crate containing who knew what. Rose placed her feet on the crate and pounded away; picking up speed with the new leverage.

The Jedi could feel her inner walls tightening around him as she exploded in a climax that caused her to squeal. She pulled back from her hungry kiss and smiled an unnaturally large smile that chilled him to the bone. Yet thankfully she climbed off of him and turned to Lilith. He sat there trying to catch his breath as he watched the Sith on her knees.

The golden eyed woman elegantly spun around to face the Sith; placing her hand upon Lilith's head and pulling her forward. The Sith's eyes were glazed over with lust and she didn't put up any resistance as she was pulled into Rose's dripping wet pussy.

The glorious woman kept her golden gaze upon Achilles as the Sith began to eat her out. It would appeared both of them were going to bring Rose to a climax before their own. That gave him time to think.

His achingly hard dick called to his attention as he watched the two woman before him. And without even realizing it he began to stroke. So much for thinking and coming up with a plan.

The temptress started to pant and take deep breaths. Clearly Lilith proved to be very skilled with her tongue, a fact that Achilles could testify to. His hand sped up as if heeding a command by his queen, her gaze still locked on him. It felt like she had control over anyone around her . H couldn't defy her will. The closer she got to climax, the faster she urged him to go.

His body had been denied for too long and it refused to listen to his pleading mind. Rose's head tilted back and she screamed out as her juices splashed all over Lilith's face. Achilles felt a powerful convulsion rock through his body as she screamed and believed himself to be lost. However it appeared she wasn't done with him or else his body heard his mind's demands.

Achilles felt himself grip his base hard and felt the dry orgasm rock his body yet technically he did not cum and he remained non zombified. His relief wasn't returned by the golden eyed woman, whose eyes burned and flashed as if in anger. She quickly fell to her knees and grabbed his ankles; forcefully pulling him off the crate, his head hit hard against the hull before his body slammed against the deck.

Lilith was panting for breath, resting on he knees, with her ass on top of her lower legs. Her glazed over eyes watched with amusement as her lover had been dragged to the ground. It was with less amusement as Rose grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled. After a moment she smiled with acknowledgment as she was pulled towards Achilles.

Lilith had been more than happy to crawl the rest of the way on her own. On all fours she climbed over the Jedi; licking his hard member and planting kisses along the way up to his neck. Rose released her grip on the Sith's hair and began to stroke Achilles' manhood with purpose. The Sith shook her hips as she anticipated the fuck to come, her body desperately needed release.

Yet the Sith still started when she felt his hard on slapped against her wet pussy several times. Lilith laid down on top of him and caressed his hair and face as she planted greedy kisses on his dazed and pain filled face. She wanted to put his pain at rest and give him the best sex he'd ever experienced, wanting to show up the golden eyed mistress!

Achilles came to as he felt his swollen head stretch a new set of nether lips and came to realize Lilith was kissing his mouth. He hadn't responded or returned the kiss since his head was throbbing. But at that moment he panicked; grabbing her hips as she sank down on top of him and rolled on to his side, pushing her on her own side.

The Jedi pulled out until only his tip remained inside her warm sex. His thought process was jumbled but he knew he had to fight Rose and put a stop to her reign. Speaking of Rose, he felt her lay down behind him. She slid her right arm under them and behind Lilith's head, her other hand squeezed his ass cheek and she pushed him forward.

Lilith was more than happy to oblige as she leaned into his mouth once again and thrust her hips. Rose began to suckle on his ear lobe and she kept rocking her hips in time with Lilith's motions.

Once again overwhelmed with pleasure. At first Rose had forced him to fuck Lilith. He wasn't being forced anymore as he thrust his hips willingly and enjoyed it as Rose kept up her motions. The hand squeezing his ass moved farther down and teased at his anus. Achilles' eyes snapped open as she crossed a line he wasn't willing to cross.

The Jedi pushed Lilith off of him; felling the cold air wash over his over stimulated dick as he felt Rose stab her finger into him. He howled out in shock more than pain as he jumped out of her reach. Rose remained laying there with a smile on her lips as Achilles was grabbed from behind and shoved back to the ground.

"Not this time!" Lilith called out, her voice slurred with lust and she climbed back on top of his waist. His protests were cut short as another pussy pressed into his face. Both sets of wet pussies began to buck into him and his lungs shortly after started to burn. Desperate for air Achilles felt he had no choice but to start lapping up into Rose's slick sex.

That had been his first mistake. Her taste exploded on his tongue and he had to have more, air be damned! Originally his hands grasped her hips with intent to toss her off, but now they pulled her tighter into his eager mouth.

Rose's hips bucked faster as her climax quickly built within her, it was going to be a big one. She pulled at her nipples while staring into Lilith's eyes. The closer she got the harder the Sith felt inclined to ride Achilles' throbbing cock. Lilith could feel how close the Jedi was as his member swelled to greater size and hardened to steel. His body also began to violently shake as the need for air over took his aching body.

They were all going to cum at once and there was nothing Achilles could do about it, his mind was long past resisting now. The two women leaned close to each other and attacked each other's mouths with a wet, sloppy kiss. Rose had them both completely under her spell and loved every second of it.

The golden eyed woman moaned into Lilith's lips as her pussy gushed all over Achilles' mouth. The Jedi struggled to swallow it all as his own climax rocked his body to the core. It felt like a volcano going off as his hips arched up and lifted the Sith off the ground.

Lilith wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as she felt her body being raised up. His throbbing cock pulsates and shot molten hot seed into her womb while her inner walls contracted and a climax so powerful struck her body she blacked out. Ending her kiss with Rose as her head fell limply to the golden eyed woman's shoulder.

Achilles eyes opened wide as they were flooded by golden light, he felt himself falling away into a vast nothingness as his dick shot repeatably into Lilith's spasming cunt.

Rose turned her head slowly as she heard foot steps approaching from down the hall. Her orgasm still gushed her juices onto Achilles face when she saw an armored man come into view. With the act over with and orgasms passing through all three of them her spell had little effect on the new comer as she gave him a sultry stare.

Nicholas Fury heard all kinds of weird noises from the cockpit and didn't want to interrupt the boy but reluctantly decided to see what all the banging was about. When he walked into the cargo bay and saw a naked golden eyed woman staring back at him while sitting on Achilles' face he had to act. The man's hand pulled his blaster pistol off of his hip and as the woman stared into his eyes. He felt a stirring in his loins. However his quick draw had been too fast for Rose's magic to work on him and the gun went off even as his erection swelled within his pants.

A blaster bolt burned through her skull right between her eyes, casting out the golden light that had plagued so many.

Achilles' eyes flared bright for only a second before his mistress was flung off him by the strength of the bolt. The full effect hadn't taken root inside his head, otherwise he'd been lost forever despite Rose being killed.

Lilith fell down onto his chest as Achilles' body gasped for breath, his over worked body blacked out on impact.

Fury had been left standing in front of two passed-out naked young adults. With the help of Tee-seven they placed both of them in Achilles' old chambers and covered them with a blanket.

******

A week later Achilles sat on the edge of his bed studying the Sith holocron while Lilith was on her knees giving him one of her signature blowjobs. He stared out at the device with bright green eyes, little speckles of golden light sparked within his iris as his body coursed in pleasure.

******

A month later, from The Arcadian Fist, a broadcasted holo-message went out across the holonet. A message to all Jedi and Sith a like.

"There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side

There is Only the Force

I will do what I must to keep the balance

The balance is what keeps me together

There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish

There is passion, Yet emotion

Serenity, Yet peace

Chaos, Yet order

I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance

I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way

I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance

I am a guardian of balance

I am a Gray Jedi..."

~The Gray Jedi Code

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers
1...345678