Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do want to show your support for my Regency, don't you, Your Majesty?" Chief Daala asked her as she held the open circle of durasteel just in front of her.

Ta'tan'ia could sense Tenel Ka's intense arousal at this point. The Hapan Queen responded with a slight nod of her head as she stared at the tracking collar.

Chief Daala flashed a satisfied smile, then carefully closed the durasteel around the Queen's neck. Ta'tan'ia felt a surge of arousal from Tenel Ka as the collar shut around her neck. She also felt a wave of arousal from herself as she heard the familiar sound of the maglock snapping together, and the knowledge that she had helped Chief Daala collar another Jedi.

"You look fantastic, Your Majesty," Chief Daala said appreciatively as Ta'tan'ia let her hair fall back into place. "This is just a temporary one, by the way. In a few days I'll have your permanent tracking collar ready for you."

Tenel Ka reached up, and fingered the collar. Ta'tan'ia could sense her mix of uncertainty, fear, and arousal. She didn't seem to really be listening to Chief Daala though.

"Now that that is taken care of, Your Majesty, I am also ordering all lightsabers in the Hapes Consortium to be confiscated. That includes yours, Your Majesty," Chief Daala said after a few moments.

That definitely caught Tenel Ka's attention.

"I can't, Your Highness," she replied as she put her hand on her lightsaber defensively. "I need it."

"Now now, Your Majesty," Chief Daala gently chided her. "Ta'tan'ia has turned hers over to be, as have quite a few of the other Jedi. Coruscant is a lot more dangerous place than Hapes. If they can do it, so can you."

Ta'tan'ia gave Tenel Ka a friendly smile as she glanced at her, and she reached out with the Force to reassure her.

"Your Highness, I have to defend myself against assassination attempts," she informed her politely. "I have to have my lightsaber."

Chief Daala gave her a satisfied smile. "I have arranged for an elite security detail to come in for that, Your Majesty. They will answer only to me, and I assure you, you will be perfectly safe under their protection."

Ta'tan'ia could sense Tenel Ka's reluctance. She knew it must be hard for her to trust someone with her lightsaber after being brainwashed and betrayed by the Empire.

"Please don't, Your Highness," Tenel Ka protested weakly.

"Tenel Ka, as the Regent of the Hapes Consortium, I am ordering you to give me your lightsaber. If you need it again, rest assured I will return it to you." She paused a moment, then added, "I don't want to see you get hurt, Your Majesty, but how will it look for the Queen to flaunt one of the first decrees her Regent issues?"

Ta'tan'ia could sense Tenel Ka's hesitation starting to waver.

"It's okay, Your Majesty," she told her softly as she reached for her magnetic belt. "You can trust Regent Daala. She'll take care of you," she said as she carefully pulled her lightsaber off her belt.

Ta'tan'ia passed the lightsaber to Bee-Dee, who secured it in an internal storage compartment designed especially for lightsabers.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Chief Daala told her with a smile. "You've been a very good Queen. A very obedient Queen."

Ta'tan'ia sensed the spike of arousal from Tenel Ka when Chief Daala called her an obedient Queen.

"Thank you, Your Highness," she replied tentatively.

Chief Daala smiled at her a moment. "Would you like to show me just how good of an obedient, submissive Queen you are, Your Majesty?" she asked her.

Ta'tan'ia sensed another, bigger, spike of arousal from Tenel Ka.

"Ye—Yes, Your Highness," the Hapan Queen replied meekly.

"Good," Chief Daala replied. Then she glanced at Ta'tan'ia. "Help our Queen strip, Ta'tan'ia," she instructed her.

"Yes, Your Highness," Ta'tan'ia answered cheerfully as she stepped towards Tenel Ka.

A few moments later, the Hapan Queen was naked except for her tracking collar. Chief Daala had even instructed Ta'tan'ia to remove her ankle boots.

"But I can't stand without heels, Your Highness," Tenel Ka protested meekly from her knees.

Chief Daala smiled down at her. "That's okay Your Majesty. I like you much better down there. It puts your pretty little mouth at just the right height to please me."

With that Chief Daala began pulling off her uniform pants. Ta'tan'ia felt another wave of arousal from Tenel Ka through the Force, and felt her own as she watched her prepare to allow Tenel Ka to lick her pussy.

As she laid her pants on one of the pouf couches, Chief Daala dismissed Ta'tan'ia. As she walked out, she glanced back to see Tenel Ka crawling towards Chief Daala, who was sitting on a pouf chair, with her legs spread wide.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 4 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12