Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Excellency," she said with a simple nod of her head towards Chief Daala. Then she glanced over to Ta'tan'ia, and grinned as she ran her eyes down her body.

"Mirta," Chief Daala replied politely. "This is Her Majesty, Tenel Ka Djo," she said, gesturing towards the naked woman on the floor. "Your Majesty, this is Madame Mirta Gev, the granddaughter of Boba Fett. She will be responsible for your security while I'm away."

Tenel Ka looked up at the Mandalorian, who towered over her because she was on her knees.

"Do you like your beskar tracking collar, chastity belt, and wrist comlink, Your Majesty?" Mirta asked her as she gazed down at her with a smirk.

"Um, yes," Tenel Ka replied tentatively.

"That's yes,MadameGev," Regent Daala corrected her as she motioned Ta'tan'ia to come stand next to her.

"Yes Madame Gev, sorry," Tenel Ka quickly corrected herself.

"I'm glad, Your Majesty," Mirta replied as she slowly circled her. "We take great pride in the quality of our beskar restraints, especially when they are for Jedi," she explained, reaching down to tap her tracking collar with one of her gloved fingers.

"Um, okay, Madame Gev," Tenel Ka answered.

"As we agreed, you will receive three thousand credits a day, plus expenses, paid by the Hapes Consortium of course," Regent Daala said to Mirta.

"Yes, Your Excellency" Mirta replied with a simple nod of her head.

"What?" Tenel Ka asked in protest. "Three thousand credits a day?"

"She's well worth it, Your Majesty," Regent Daala told her icily. "You even got a very generous discount, on account of my friendship with her grandfather," she added. "I rule the Hapes Consortium, and I will chose how to spend its credits," she said firmly.

"But Your Highness, if you would only give me my lightsaber back, I wouldn't need an outside security detail," Tenel Ka protested from her knees.

Chief Daala chuckled in response. "Madame Gev will also be sharing the Royal Chambers with you, so she can protect you at all times, Your Majesty" she said, ignoring her request for her lightsaber. Then she leaned forward, and said, "However, I hope you don't mind if I promised her your bed, Your Majesty?"

"What, Your Highness?" Tenel Ka replied in shock. "What about me?" she asked.

Chief Daala reached out a patted her on her head. "Moff Fel tells me that you prefer sleeping on the floor, leashed to the foot of the Royal Bed anyway," she responded with a smile.

"No I don't, Your Highness," Tenel Ka protested, feeling a surge of arousal at the memory of sleeping leashed to her own bed.

"But you will for me, won't you?" Chief Daala asked her sweetly as she caressed her face. "So Madame Gev can sleep on your bed?"

Tenel Ka stared up at her a moment. "Yes, Your Highness," she replied, blushing with embarrassment.

"Great, Your Majesty," Chief Daala said with a smile.

"Now that that's settled, how are you liking your beskar restraints, Jedi Ta'tan'ia?" Mirta Gev asked as she stared at the purple-skinned Twi'lek. "Are they still meeting your expectations?"

"Oh, Yes, Madame Gev," Ta'tan'ia assured her as she stood at parade rest next to Chief Daala. "I love them. They keep me quite secure, and allow Her Excellency to keep track of me where ever I go." She paused a moment, grinned at Chief Daala, then looked back at Mirta. "I was curious though, Madame, if they ever fail, will I be able to get replacements at no cost?"

Mirta smiled back at her. "I'm not sure aboutno cost, but I'm positive we can get a Jedi into a set of beskar shackles one way or another, even if we have to take them across the galaxy to put them on."

"Great, Madame Gev," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully. "I'm glad the Mandalorians stand by their products." She made a mental note to tell Master Durron that the Mandos still didn't like the Jedi. She hadn't really expected different, but it didn't hurt to hear it from the Mandalore's granddaughter.

"Perhaps you'd like to take Ta'tan'ia down to the Royal Dungeons, and inspect her chastity belt," Chief Daala said to Mirta. "I'm sure she'll be happy to oblige."

Mirta glanced down at Tenel Ka. "What about Her Majesty?" she asked. "I wouldn't want to lose my client the first day, even if she is only paying me three thousand credits a day."

"Don't worry about her, Mirta," Chief Daala answered with a smile. "I'll be keeping Her Majesty on a short leash this evening. I have to go over some things with her before I leave tomorrow."

"Well alright then," Mirta responded as she put her helmet back on.

Regent Daala summoned Trista, and had her accompany Mirta and Ta'tan'ia to the Royal Dungeons.

"Also Three, Madame Gev is now in charge of Her Majesty's security, and is to be obeyed just as I am, understand?" Regent Daala told Trista.

"Yes, Your Highness," Trista replied cheerfully, glancing at the armored figure.

"And Mirta, please don't cause any major damage to my Jedi," Regent Daala told her as they headed towards the door. "Nothing that will put her in bacta for more than twenty-four hours," she added with a smile.

"I can put her in bacta for up to twenty-four hours," Mirta replied with a nod of her head.

Ta'tan'ia smile politely as she waited. She hoped Chief Daala wasn't serious about how much Madame Gev could injure her. . . and that Madame Gev wouldn't actually try to put her in a bacta tank.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 7 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12