Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This looks like something Ysanne Isard would wear," Regent Daala commented derisively.

Ta'tan'ia giggled, more out of an automatic desire to please Chief Daala than anything else.Allof her jokes were funny, no matter what. Ta'tan'ia knew the former head of Imperial Intelligence—dead over thirty-four years now—wore a scarlet Admiral's uniform.

"She couldn't possibly look as stunning as you do wearing this, Your Highness," Ta'tan'ia assured her.

Chief Daala let out ahmmphin response.

A few moments later, Ta'tan'ia stepped over to a dresser, picked up a heavy, ornate, wooden box, and brought it to the table near Regent Daala. Then she opened the box, and presented her with her crown.

Regent Daala lifted the dazzling crown out of the box, and set it onto her own head with satisfied smile.

"You look amazing, Your Highness!" Ta'tan'ia gushed.

"Thank you, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied with a genuine smile. "I like this much better."

Regent Daala stood regally in front of three large floor-to-ceiling mirrors. The ones on either side were at an angle, so she could see either side of herself without turning.

Ta'tan'ia climbed onto a small stool behind Regent Daala, and began adjusting her crown. Then she began methodically checking every square centimeter of her and her gown for the slightest speck of dust. Ta'tan'ia even knelt before her, and buffed her glossy boots to perfection.

"You know Ta'tan'ia, I never get tired of a Jedi kneeling before me," Chief Daala commented with a smile.

Ta'tan'ia paused a moment, and looked up at her. "And I for one, never get tired of kneeling at your feet, Your Excellency," she replied with her own smile. Ta'tan'ia promptly returned to her task of making Regent Daala as beautiful as possible for her dinner.

"These heels are killing my feet," Chief Daala complained after a moment. "I don't know why I ever let Tenel Ka talk me into wearing them."

"You look fantastic in them," Ta'tan'ia told her. "Very elegant."

Ta'tan'ia thought of the eighteen-centimeter stiletto heels she wore—locked on at her ankles and just below her knees—everyday, all day long. DP, Jaina and several others wore similar ones as well. Kriff, the shoes Ta'tan'ia wore to the gym had ten centimeter heels, the same height as the ones Chief Daala was complaining about.

"Well, someone will be giving me a long, relaxing foot massage tonight," Chief Daala declared.

"I'll be happy to," Ta'tan'ia assured her. She was also sure that DP would be happy to, and possibly Tenel Ka, Trista, or Taryn.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A few minutes later DP returned, along with Taryn Zel. Both cheerfully greeted Regent Daala upon entering the room.

"DP, Ta'tan'ia, this dinner will be for Hapans only," Regent Daala said. "You two will prepare for our departure in the morning."

"Of course, Your Highness," DP replied pleasantly.

"Yes, Your Highness," Ta'tan'ia answered.

Then Regent Daala glanced at Taryn in the mirror. "Will Her Majesty be ready on time?" she asked her as Taryn touched up her hair, and made sure her crown would stay in place throughout the evening.

"Absolutely, Your Highness," she assured her. "Trista is with her now, making sure she is dressed exactly how you wanted her."

"Good," Regent Daala replied with a nod.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A while later, Regent Daala, Queen Tenel Ka, and nearly two dozen Hapan noblewomen had a formal dinner to celebrate the Empire's withdrawal from the Hapes Consortium. Tenel Ka was surprised to find nearly half of the noblewomen wearing tracking collars. Most of them had jeweled chokers around their tracking collars, disguising them.

On Regent Daala's instructions, Tenel Ka wore an ankle-length nerfhide hobble skirt, along with a matching corset, and eighteen-centimeter high ankle boots. She was also wearing silver durasteel armbands on her biceps, along with her beskar chrono/comlink, and tracking collar.

In spite of the constricting outfit, Tenel Ka was surprised at how enjoyable the dinner was. She was also pleasantly surprised that Regent Daala didn't try to embarrass her or anything like that, other than wearing the corset top, hobble skirt, and tracking collar. At the same time, she was a little disappointed that she didn't though.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

While Regent Daala was attending the dinner with Tenel Ka and the other Hapan nobles, Ta'tan'ia and DP went to Regent Daala's office. There Ta'tan'ia helped DP go over Chief Daala's gift list for the upcoming weeks. Chief Daala regularly sent gifts to friends, political allies, and others on various occasions, and DP was primarily responsible for ensuring that the appropriate presents were delivered to the appropriate people at the appropriate time.

Ta'tan'ia was amazed at how many people Chief Daala sent gifts too. Between her friends and associates in the Empire, Galactic Alliance, and elsewhere, it was a major task to keep them all organized.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After dinner, Regent Daala had Mirta Gev escort Tenel Ka to her suite. Taryn and Trista accompanied them, along with a couple of Tenel Ka's bodyguards. When they arrived, Mirta instructed the bodyguards to wait outside. To Tenel Ka's relief, they glanced her way and awaited her nod before obeying.

Inside Mirta walked through the suite of rooms, while Taryn and Trista assisted Tenel Ka in getting ready for bed. When they went into the Queen's 'fresher, Mirta didn't follow them. A few minutes later, Trista stepped out to retrieve something for Tenel Ka to sleep in. She returned with a red lashaa silk baby-doll nighty the Queen's clear plastex heels.

When Tenel Ka emerged from her 'fresher, Mirta Gev was sitting on one of her pouf couches, wearing a black body glove, and a gun belt. She immediately ordered Trista and Taryn to leave.

"Good night, Your Majesty," they told her.

"Good night," Tenel Ka told them as they left. Then she turned back to Mirta Gev.

"You can sleep on the bed," Mirta told her. "For now."

"Um, thank you, Madame Gev," Tenel Ka replied politely.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

When Regent Daala returned from dinner, Ta'tan'ia and DP helped her get ready for bed. That included a nice, relaxing foot massage from Ta'tan'ia, while DP massaged her shoulders. Once Chief Daala was in her bed, Ta'tan'ia and DP stripped down to their collars, chronos, comlinks, and chastity belts, and climbed into their bed.

The following day, Chief Daala, Ta'tan'ia, and DP departed for Coruscant, along with the rest of Chief Daala's entourage and guards. As soon as they broke orbit from Hapes, Chief Daala settled into her suite, accompanied by DP and Ta'tan'ia.

Mirta Gev stayed on Hapes, overseeing Tenel Ka's security arrangements, and keeping the Queen on a tight leash. Thanks to the tracking collars, Regent Daala would be able to keep track of the Queen, her cousins, and a lot of the Hapan nobles from Coruscant. Mirta and Regent Daala's spies would be able to report on the rest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE END ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12