Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyp smiled back at her. "No doubt you'd love that," he said. "Being chained up anyway." He paused a moment, then added, "I'm proud of you, Ta'tan'ia."

"Thank you, Master," Ta'tan'ia replied.

"How can you even practice after working for Daala all day?" Kyp asked her. "You must be exhausted. You should be in bed, not trying to duel Attan."

"I am, Master," Ta'tan'ia answered. "But I have to practice fighting, and I love serving Chief Daala."

"There's no reason she has to keep you at her office so long every day. You need your rest, and some time to relax."

"I'm fine, Master," Ta'tan'ia assured him. "And DP—Syal is on vacation, so I have to help Chief Daala even more while she's away." She wondered if she should mention that Chief Daala wanted her to move into DP's apartment.

"Why do you still do it, Ta'tan'ia?" Kyp asked. "Why do you let Daala treat you like this, then come home to the Temple and practice your lightsaber technique?"

Ta'tan'ia twitched her tchun, and shrugged her shoulders—a gesture she had picked up from humans. "I don't know, Master," she answered. "I love how Chief Daala treats me, but I'm still a Jedi, so I want to keep up my combat skills as much as possible."

"Well, I'm proud of your dedication," he told her. "I believe you've taken quite a bit of attention off the Jedi Order by serving Daala so . . . intimately."

Ta'tan'ia giggled. "That's what I've been trying to do, Master," she answered. "But trust me; Chief Daala is still keeping an eye on the Order."

"I'm well aware of that, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," he assured her. "If she gets too . . . difficult for you, let me know, and I'll see what I can do."

"I will, Master," Ta'tan'ia responded with a nod and flick of her tchin. "But I don't think it will come to that. I'm very happy with the way I serve Chief Daala."

Kyp gave her an odd stare for a moment, then his expression turned thoughtful. "Ta'tan'ia, I want to remind you to be very careful about getting too attached to Daala. Even though the two of you aren't in a . . . traditional relationship, she can still pull you to the dark side. Especially since she's already pretty evil, and you basically obey her without question.

Ta'tan'ia giggled when he called Chief Daala evil. "I will, Master," she answered with a nod. "I won't obey Chief Daala if she orders me to do something evil."

Kyp gave her a stern look, then smiled as he realized she wasn't quite being serious. "Good DJ," he told her as he rose, and walked towards the door. "Go get some rest You've got a long day tomorrow bringing Chief Evil caf and massaging her feet."

"I will, Master," Ta'tan'ia said as she stood up, and followed him out the door.

As soon she split off from Master Durron left, Ta'tan'ia commed Attan to see if she could still massage his ankle, or anything else that came up. "Hey Attan, can I drop by your room to check on your ankle?" she asked him through her wrist comlink as she headed towards his room. Hers was only a few doors away, and one floor down.

"What?" he replied in obvious confusion. "Um, no, I'm fine," he said breathlessly.

Ta'tan'ia heard a female moan in the background. Damn, Seha had gotten to him first. "Oh, okay then," she responded in obvious disappointment. "Let me know if anything's still stiff later on?" she added with a mischievous smile.

"I will!" he replied, almost shouting. "Bye!"

Ta'tan'ia sighed, and headed to her room. She had really wanted to suck him off, but she understood why he picked Seha—she wasn't locked in a chastity belt. Ta'tan'ia was probably too tired to satisfy Attan tonight anyway. Besides, she wouldn't trade her chastity belt and submission to Chief Daala for a hundred Attans. She made a mental note to get Seha a ballgag though.

On the way to her own room, Ta'tan'ia spotted Kani Asari coming out of her room. "Hey Kani," she said to the attractive blonde Jedi.

"Hey Ta'tan'ia," Kani replied with a smile as another figure stepped out of her room behind her.

"Javis," Ta'tan'ia greeted him politely. Then she stared at Kani questioningly.

"Ta'tan'ia," Javis said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Time to go, baby," Kani said with a smile as she grabbed his arm. "Someone has to be at work early in the morning."

As she passed Ta'tan'ia, she gave her a wink. Ta'tan'ia turned and watched them a few moments as they departed.

Ta'tan'ia went into her room, and stripped down to her tracking collar, chrono, comlink, chastity belt, and a pair clear plastex heels. Then she used the 'fresher, and strutted to her nightstand. Next she put on her tank top, slipped out of her heels, and sat down on her bed. Ta'tan'ia pulled out a short length of chain, and a set of beskar ankle shackles Chief Daala had gotten her. Ta'tan'ia locked the shackles around her ankles, then pulled her blanket over her. Then she maglocked one end of the chain to her chrono, and the other to her comlink. Last of all, Ta'tan'ia ran through a Jedi calming exercise, and drifted off to sleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following evening, Ta'tan'ia accompanied Chief Daala to her apartment, which was also in the Republic Executive Building, with the Chief of State's offices, and DP's apartment. Once they got in, Ta'tan'ia went to change into her fetish maid's uniform, while Chief Daala went to change into something more comfortable as well.

First Ta'tan'ia stripped down to her beskar tracking collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt, as well as her durasteel corset and head harness. Then she put on the short black silk dress with white lace trim around the hem, neckline and sleeves. The pleated skirt came just past the bottom of her ass. The top of the dress followed the contour of the top of her durasteel corset.

Next Ta'tan'ia pulled on the black thigh-high stockings, then the eighteen-centimeter stiletto-heeled sandals and locked the straps around her ankles. Then she put on the white silk apron with the Chief of State's Seal on the front. After that she set a small white silk and lace cap on her head. It had small maglocks that attached to her durasteel head harness to keep it in place. Last of all, Ta'tan'ia checked herself out in the floor-length mirror, then went to the kitchen. There she poured Chief Daala a glass of wine, and cut up some cheese to go with it.

"Refreshments are served, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia announced as she entered the living room.

Chief Daala had changed into a set of gray sweats, and had settled down on her pouf-couch. Ta'tan'ia heard The Perre Needmo Newshour playing on the one hundred and fifty centimeter holoscreen on the wall.

"Why thank you, DJ," Chief Daala replied with a bright smile as Ta'tan'ia strutted to her, holding the serving tray out in front of herself.

Chief Daala lifted the glass off the serving tray, and took a sip of the wine. Ta'tan'ia set the tray on the end table next to her.

"Excellent," Chief Daala said with an appreciative nod as she sat the glass down. "You may attend to your chores now."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered with a curtsey.

Ta'tan'ia spent the next hour or so cleaning Chief Daala's apartment. When she finished, Chief Daala had her prepare a bath for her. Ta'tan'ia also poured her another glass of wine, and put a small selection of fine chocolates on a serving tray to enjoy while she bathed. The chocolates were a gift from Lando Calrissian, who supplied the Galactic Alliance with YVH droids. He also secretly supplied the Jedi Order, although Chief Daala didn't need to know that. She certainly didn't need to know that the Jedi's YVH droids were practically free compared to what the GA was paying.

During the Yuuzhan Vong war, the scarheads had shaped seven of the eight planets that were home to the plants that produced chocolate. As a result, it was now relatively rare, and thus pretty expensive. Still, as the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, Her Excellency deserved it. That didn't stop Ta'tan'ia from licking her fingers after handling the chocolates though. After she did, Ta'tan'ia washed her hands, and took the serving tray to the refresher.

"Mmmm, delicious," Chief Daala said as she swallowed one of the chocolates. "DJ, you are a dear."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied as she knelt next to the bath tub. She was also massaging Chief Daala's shoulders.

"Wouldn't you rather do this than all that combat training at the Temple?" Chief Daala asked her.

Ta'tan'ia was currently enjoying herself quite a bit. She felt soooo submissive—and aroused serving Chief Daala so intimately. However, she was a Jedi, and loved being one.

"I enjoy doing both, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered after a moment's hesitation.

Chief Daala let out a small harrumph of disapproval, then took another sip of wine. "Well, I still want you to move in with DP," she commented.

"I know, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied softly, hoping she would drop the subject.

After she finished her bath, Chief Daala had Ta'tan'ia retrieve a pair of durasteel bars that were about forty centimeters long, and a few centimeters thick, as well as a few other items. The bars had a maglock on each end.

First Chief Daala had her strip off her maid's uniform. She kept her stockings and eighteen centimeter heels on. Then Chief Daala attached each of the bars to the sides of Ta'tan'ia's tracking collar. Next she maglocked her chrono and comlink to the opposite ends of the bars, forming a rigid stock. Ta'tan'ia's forearms were parallel to her body. It was the first time Ta'tan'ia had been restrained like this, although she had learned about it from the ProCorps training material the Empire had given her.

Next Chief Daala shackled her ankles together with about twenty centimeters of chain between the cuffs. After that she strapped a dildo gag into Ta'tan'ia's mouth.

The gag had a short, fat synthrubber dildo in her mouth that kept her silent, and a twenty centimeter long one protruding from the front of the nerfhide panel covering her mouth and lower face. There were four straps coming from the panel that Chief Daala attached to the straps of Ta'tan'ia's durasteel head harness that was already locked around her head and lekku.

Ta'tan'ia shuffled along behind Chief Daala to one of her pouf chairs. Chief Daala sat down, and Ta'tan'ia knelt in front of her. Next Chief Daala swung her lower legs over the bars of her stock, and threaded them between the stock and her arms.

The dildo protruding from Ta'tan'ia's gag was lined up perfectly on Chief Daala's pussy. She also had complete control of her upper body with her legs over her stock. As Ta'tan'ia looked up at her like she had been trained, Chief Daala hit a button on the remote in her hand, and the dildo on the front of her gag started vibrating.

When Chief Daala nodded her permission, Ta'tan'ia leaned forward and pushed the tip of the vibrating dildo into her snatch. Chief Daala let out a small gasp of pleasure as she slid forward in the chair to give her better access. Ta'tan'ia pushed the dildo all the way in, then pulled it out. As she began fucking her with it, Ta'tan'ia felt her hand on top of her head, and grip her head harness.

Ta'tan'ia docily let Chief Daala control the pace, practically using her as a living sex toy. The realization made her even hornier.

After a few strokes, Ta'tan'ia felt her grip lighten. Then she saw Chief Daala's arm disappear to the side of the chair, and reappear with a stiff crop. Ta'tan'ia concentrated on pleasuring Chief Daala as she swung the crop towards her.

Ta'tan'ia felt a warning through the Force a split-second before she felt the sharp strike of the crop on her ass. She moved her sensitive lekku out of the way, but otherwise didn't try to avoid the blow.

"Faster!" Chief Daala commanded her breathlessly, with another swing of the crop.

A few minutes—and a couple of dozen strikes from the crop—later, Ta'tan'ia had Chief Daala on the verge of orgasm. Instead of letting her take her over the top though, Ta'tan'ia felt her hand grip her head harness, and slow her pace down.

Several minutes later Ta'tan'ia sensed that she was on the edge again. She pushed the still vibrating dildo in one more time, and felt her squeeze her head with her thighs as she screamed out in orgasm.

Ta'tan'ia had no choice but to keep the dildo buried deep in Chief Daala's pussy as she writhed in orgasm. Finally she finished, and relaxed her grip on Ta'tan'ia's head and sensitive lekku. She leaned back in her chair, but kept her legs wrapped loosely around her head.

"That was wonderful," Chief Daala commented as she gently stroked her lekku.

Ta'tan'ia tried to reply, but all that came out was a few grunts.

Chief Daala just responded with a chuckle, and patted her on her cheek, which was about the response Ta'tan'ia had expected. She knew how much Chief Daala liked to hear her try to talk a while she was gagged.

"Be right back dear," Chief Daala commented a few moments later. She sat up, and nudged Ta'tan'ia back with a pair of fingers to her forehead. Ta'tan'ia obediently sat back on her cuffed feet as she swung one leg over her head and headed towards the 'fresher.

Ta'tan'ia really hoped Chief Daala would let her orgasm tonight; she was soooo horny. The knowledge that she was completely under her control made her even hornier. Ta'tan'ia squeezed her legs together in arousal. With her chastity belt on, she couldn't feel a thing. Ta'tan'ia let out a little groan of frustration through her gag as she awaited Chief Daala's return.

"That's much better," Chief Daala declared as she came back into the room a couple of minutes later. She stopped next to Ta'tan'ia, and looked down at her. "How do you like your stocks?" she asked as she stared down at her.

Ta'tan'ia loved it. She smiled around her gag as she gazed up at her. Then she nodded her head and grunted happily in reply. Even with the gag covering the lower half of her face her enthusiasm was obvious.

"Since you've been such a good little Twi'lek, I suppose I'll let you orgasm tonight," Chief Daala said as she reached down and patted her on the head.

Ta'tan'ia moaned in anticipation. If she could, she would be grinning in delight. She flexed her lekku and did her best to show her appreciation for the rare treat.

"First we need change your restraints though, DJ," Chief Daala commented as she hit a button on the remote in her hand.

The maglocks connecting Ta'tan'ia's collar, chrono and comlink weakened. Ta'tan'ia flexed her arms, and the bars forming her stock separated from her tracking collar. Next Chief Daala had her get another durasteel bar to go with the two forty centimeter ones, as well as a few other items. Ta'tan'ia obediently shuffled to the closest, her ankles still shackled, and still gagged. While Ta'tan'ia was up, she also removed the dildo protruding from the front of her gag, and cleaned it for next time.

Ta'tan'ia reported back to Chief Daala with new durasteel bar. It was sixty centimeters long. A minute later Ta'tan'ia was on her knees with her feet a little over a meter apart. Her face and shoulders were on the floor. Her hands were cuffed between her feet with the longer bar, and the shorter, forty centimeter long bars connected her chrono and comlink to her ankle shackles, forming a single rigid bar.

The position was new to Ta'tan'ia, but she was hyper-aware how vulnerable she was. She was absolutely helpless. All she could do was wiggle her lekku and fingers, and maybe roll over onto her side if she really tried, but that was about it.

With her chastity belt maglocked around her hips she was protected—at least from that sort of thing. Then again, that's why Chief Daala had cuffed her like this, and that was what Ta'tan'ia wanted anyway.

Chief Daala took a few moments to admire her mostly naked body, then Ta'tan'ia heard the distinctive beep of her chastity belt unlocking. Ta'tan'ia glanced back at her as she pulled it off her and set it aside.

"Don't go anywhere, DJ," Chief Daala told her with a slap on her helpless behind.

Ta'tan'ia grunted and flexed her lekku in response as she strutted off towards her closet. She felt weird without her chastity belt pressed against her crotch.

When Chief Daala returned Ta'tan'ia quivered in anticipation. Chief Daala had a strap-on around her waist with a long black synthrubber dildo on the front. She also had her crop in her hand.

Chief Daala slowly circled her, then Ta'tan'ia felt the sting of her crop on her thigh. A moment later she felt the tip of her strap-on against her moist pussy. Ta'tan'ia moaned in ecstasy as she slid the synthrubber dildo into her snatch.

In moments Chief Daala was pounding her thoroughly. As horny as Ta'tan'ia was, it didn't take her long to reach the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly Chief Daala stopped. Ta'tan'ia groaned in frustration.

"You know DJ," Chief Daala began casually as she caressed her ass. "If you would move into DP's apartment, we could do this every night."

Ta'tan'ia couldn't believe she was doing this to her. She groaned pleadingly into her gag and wiggled her ass invitingly.

Chief Daala laughed in response. "Eager little Jedi, aren't we," she said with a sharp strike of her crop.

Then, to Ta'tan'ia's relief she started fucking her again. She also resumed liberally cropping her ass and thighs. Less than a minute later, Ta'tan'ia was screaming into her gag in orgasm.

Chief Daala kept fucking her awhile longer. When she finally stopped, she got up, and went to the 'fresher; without even acknowledging her shackled Twi'lek. Eventually Chief Daala returned, released her, and ordered her to use the refresher herself. When Ta'tan'ia came out, Chief Daala had her lock her chastity belt back in place, and remove her gag.

"So, are you ready to move into DP's apartment," Chief Daala asked her once everything was cleaned and put away.

"Um, not quite, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered politely.

"I expect an answer soon, DJ" Chief Daala replied dismissively.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia responded obediently. "And thank you very much for allowing me to orgasm, Your Excellency."

"You're welcome, DJ," she told her. "Now, I suppose you can go to that Jedi Temple, if you must."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered cheerfully.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

12