Jed's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCh
KCh
1 Followers

We lay there for a while, my head on his chest, our breathing gradually subsiding to normal. Steve was first to move and quickly dressed. I lay there watching him.

"I will phone you, OK?"

I nodded.

"Don't bother to move, I will let myself out." He winked and with a wave of his hand he left. I lay there dozing, until the sound of the door and Jed's voice startled me into movement. I quickly slipped on my robe and hurried to the top of the stairs.

"What are you doing home," I asked.

He mumbled something about the computers breaking down. My face was hot; I could feel myself blushing.

"I was just going to shower"

I walked towards the bathroom. Jed was following me. For a moment I thought he was going to say something, but it passed and he just stood watching me. As I leaned over the sink, I felt his arms surround me, first around my waist, and then moving under my gown and cupping my breasts. I felt his hand move under the back of my gown. I tried to resist. I could feel Steve's semen running out of me and coating the inside of my thighs. I tried to keep my legs together, hiding my infidelity from Jed, but he moved them apart with his and with one push was inside me. Jed didn't last long; he pushed deep and with a groan emptied himself in me. The feeling of having his semen mixed with Steve's was fantastic. I felt powerful and sexy. I felt him slide out of me. Turning, I kissed him lightly on the lips and jumped into the shower, letting the hot water clean my body and thoughts.

Far from stopping me the thought that Jed had nearly caught us added to the excitement. Even so I did make him promise to call me before he came home early as he had frightened me with his unexpected return. Steve called two days later, and arranged to see me the following Wednesday. It was as though I was two different people, the wife and mother, and the wanton whore. These thoughts didn't stop me but fuelled my desire.

Wednesday came, and I again prepared for Steve's arrival. Jed didn't have to be in work until later, and sat there thoughtfully, watching me dress. I had told him I was going shopping, and he questioned me no further.

Steve came and went, leaving me dozing contentedly on the bed. I meant to get straight up and shower, but didn't. I must have dropped off, because I was woken by Jed gently kissing me.

"Are you not feeling too good"

"No, I'm fine. I was just a little sleepy, and it was warm. I thought I would lie down for a minute."

I pulled the sheet over me, hiding my body from Jed's gaze.

"I thought I might join you for a minute" he said smiling.

"I'm not really in the mood"

He took no notice, something that is unusual in Jed. My wishes are normally important to him. He started to kiss me. My lips still swollen from Steve's lovemaking felt sensitive, and my body warmed to the idea. Jed removed the sheet, moving his head down to kiss and suck my already sensitive nipples. I felt him start to move lower.

"No, not that, not today"

"Why not" he replied. "I thought you might need a little help cleaning up. It looks as though Steve's left you in a bit of a mess."

It was like an electric shock had run through me. I stiffened. I looked into Jed's eyes expecting to see anger and hostility. I didn't. They were black with lust. He kissed me softly.

"Well."

When I think back to how I was before. It is as though I was a different person. I think this was the moment that the new me emerged.

I kissed him back opening my mouth, and enjoying the feel of his tongue.

"Yes, I am a bit sticky, perhaps you're right."

His head moved downwards, as he shuffled backwards down the bed. I opened my legs, and could feel the remains of Steve's semen run out of me. I felt Jed's tongue on my inner thighs, gently lapping as he cleaned me, like a mother cleaning her young.

"You are messy."

"Yes, clean me sweetheart."

His tongue went everywhere, as he licked and sucked until the remains of my earlier lovemaking had totally disappeared. I lay there, offering encouragement. The orgasm when it came, was not one of intense passion but of a more gentle nature. It built up slowly, totally engulfing my whole body, leaving me completely satisfied.

I felt powerful. Jed moved to lie beside me. I unzipped his trousers, freeing his penis and engulfing its length in my hand. He groaned as I squeezed him. I moved his foreskin back and forth, whispering as I did so.

"If you are a good boy, I will let you clean me again. Would you like that?"

My words had there effect, and with each utterance Jed's passion was inflamed and my dominance over him increased. The words than came from me, were strangers. My perversity knew no bounds as I teased Jed to a state he had never been to. He was getting close. His eyes were closed and his face was intense.

"Perhaps I might let you watch. Do you want that?"

He groaned again and with a nod of his head, erupted, his sperm shooting out, coating my hand and covering Jed's shirt. In that one moment, our lives had altered forever. Our positions reversed, as I became the dominant partner. I squeezed the last drops out of Jed, before kissing him lightly and slipping on my gown, went downstairs, leaving him lying on the bed, coming to terms with his own thoughts.

What surprised me most, was my lack of guilt. I was enjoying my new-found power and not regretting any of my actions. Although Jed never did see me with Steve, I didn't know about the first time at our house then. I related in detail every meeting we had. When I say every meeting, I should mention that there were only three more, as Steve moved out of the area to take up a new appointment. I have never seen him again up to this day. Lovemaking with Jed was electric. I teased Jed with possible scenarios and adventures I might get up to. He loved it, and savoured every imaginary detail. I enjoyed the control that it gave me over him.

Over the next few weeks things went on pretty much the same. I now met with June on a weekly basis, and although nothing was ever directly said, I got the impression that she was not entirely faithful to Dave also. As I said, things were pretty much static. This changed one Saturday morning. The children were at my mothers. They stayed there most weekends now. My parents are both retired and love having someone to pamper and spoil. The boys love being there, so as it gives us more time to ourselves, everyone is happy. We were having a garden fence built. The workman, or should I say boys, as neither were above twenty-five, had made an early start. As I lay in bed, I could hear them chatting, as our bedroom was directly above them. Jed was still asleep. I rose and walked over to the window. On drawing the curtains I could see them down the end of the garden. They were digging the holes for the posts, and were both stripped to the waist. They were good looking lads, their bodies toned by the physical labour. The light streaming in woke Jed.

"What are you looking at," he asked?

"The workman."

"Can they see you"? His voice had gone husky.

"Yes."

They were taking furtive glances in my direction, trying not to make it obvious that they had seen me. I moved slightly away from the window, but still insight of them. Picking up my hairbrush I pretended to be busy with my hair. I knew I had their attention and let my nightie slide off my shoulders.

Jed's Story

Don't matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the events yesterday out of my mind. I was like a junkie hooked with his first taste and craving another fix. Wendy had asked me to phone if I was to return early for any reason. She said it was because I had frightened her by my sudden arrival. That no doubt is true, but not because of the reasons she maintained. I had already told them at work that I might need a day off at short notice. I guessed that if Wendy were going to see Steve again it would be soon. The week turned into the weekend and Wendy showed no signs of an imminent meeting. In fact, she behaved so normally that I began to doubt my own eyes. Had I really seen her with Steve? It was the Wednesday of the following week. Wendy had risen early and showered before I got out of bed. I made the excuse of not going into work until later and sat there formulating my plan of action. Besides that it was a normal day. She dropped the kids at school and returned and started to change her clothes.

"Are you going anywhere special."

"No, Just shopping. What time are you going to work?"

"Around ten-thirty."

On hearing this she relaxed, continuing to apply her makeup. It was a strange feeling, watching her prepare herself for the arrival of her lover. I should have been jealous, but the only feeling I had was one of arousal. She looked at furtively a couple of times and I wondered if she knew, I knew. I doubted that, but not wanting to cause suspicion removed myself downstairs. When she joined me she looked stunning. Her hair was beautifully coiffured and her eyes looked large and inviting. She had applied a dark red lipstick, brighter than she normally wore, but it seemed to suit her light complexion. All in all she looked good enough to eat, and that I planned to do.

I said my good byes and made to leave. She held her face up to mine and I lightly kissed her. Backing out of the drive I made one last wave before driving to my advantage point. One carefully picked to allow me a clear view of the comings and goings of our drive without being seen myself.

I had waited about an hour and doubted if Steve was coming after all. Wendy hadn't left the house so I guessed she didn't have a shopping trip arranged which meant that she had reason to lie to me. Anyway I had waited this long so another half-hour wouldn't hurt. Sure enough, ten minutes later Steve arrived. Satisfied, I sat back and waited.

I didn't have to wait too long, for half-hour later Steve's car made its way back down the drive. I started the engine and made my way home, shutting the doors quietly I crept into the house and up the stairs. Wendy was dozing. She lay on her back with one arm draped casually behind her head, the other lying by her side. I could see the remains of Steve's visit; her pubic hair was wet. I walked slowly to the side of the bed, bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. She started to respond, then suddenly her eyes opened, and she pulled the sheet over herself.

"Are you not feeling too good," I asked

Wendy made some excuse about feeling tired. I suggested that I might join her. She declined but I continued to kiss her. Feeling her mouth start to respond, I moved lower teasing her nipples. I started to move down the bed.

"No, not that, not today."

I told her that I thought she needed some help cleaning up after Steve's visit. Her eyes went wide with apprehension, only to be replaced by a sly manipulating look.

"Yes, I think that might be a good idea."

Looking back that was the turning point in our relationship. Wendy coaxed and encouraged me to do her bidding, and I loved it. When I had finished, she took me in her hand, gently relieving me. Whispering promises of further treats.

I never did see Steve and Wendy together again. It was not possible for me to be home on their further meetings, and Steve and his wife Helen moved out of the district soon after. I was not too upset as Wendy always went into delicious detail whenever they had, had an encounter.

Life returned pretty much to normal. Nothing really changed in our day to day relationship, but Wendy took on another persona when it came to our lovemaking. She would enthral me with imaginary scenarios. Getting me to a point where I would beg her to carry them out. Each time gave her more confidence, and I noticed a change in the way she dressed and conducted herself. She had discovered something deep inside herself, and now it was becoming visual. She moved with confidence. An easy confident sexuality oozed from her. Physically she was the same, but her mental change had transformed her into the sexiest woman I knew.

It was a Saturday morning. We were on our own as the kids were away at Wendy's parents. I awoke to find her standing at the window. I heard the workman busy on our fence and asked Wendy if they could see her as she was wearing only a short nightie, one of those sexy little things that leave very little to the imagination. Wendy picked up her hairbrush in the pretence of fixing her hair. She cast the occasional glance and then let her nightie fall to the ground. She looked wonderful. Her nipples were fully erect as she preened herself in front of the mirror until she was satisfied that she had their undivided attention. I lay there watching her. My heart beating faster, hardly daring to move in case I broke the spell. She turned, replacing the hairbrush from where it came and with a flick of her hair walked over to me, sitting on the side of the bed, sliding her hand under the covers and stroking me.

"If you're a good boy I might have a treat for you. I know you will like it, but first you have to help me prepare."

I nodded, not trusting myself to utter a word. Wendy stood, looking at herself in the mirror, smiling obviously pleased with what she saw. I could hear the workman resuming their tasks, now that the entertainment was over.

"I think I need to trim my bikini line. In fact, I might get you to shave it all off. Would you like that?"

She took my silence as agreement, and lying on the bed, instructed me on her requirements. I acted meekly and followed her every wish. I lathered her, shaved and dried her, until she was hairless. She murmured her approval lying back on her elbows with a slight smile on her face.

"Run me a bath now"

I did as I was bade, preparing her bath and administering to her when she was bathing. I washed her all over and on completion dried her with a large towel, before sprinkling talcum on her. She took it all without a murmur, and when finished sat down at her table to apply her makeup. I had always enjoyed watching Wendy makeup. Now it was even better. I watched as she put it on layer by layer. Then the eyes and finally painting her lips a luxurious red. She slipped her housecoat on, turning towards me and pouting.

"I think the wardrobes the best place"

She was right. Our wardrobe ran the entire length of the room. The children used to play hide and seek in it when they were younger. Sliding doors made up the whole length. They were of the type with angled wooden slots, enabling someone on the inside to see out, but because of the light difference, not to be seen.

With a wink, Wendy went downstairs. I walked through to the bathroom, which offered a clear view of the garden without being seen, unless somebody was purposely looking. I could see the workmen; they were intense on their task, although I'm sure they were taking occasional glances at our bedroom window, most likely hoping for a repeat performance. Wendy leaving the house interrupted their work. I didn't see her enter the garden but noticed the men look up and smile. Wendy came into view. She was carrying two glasses, filled with what looked like lemonade. She sauntered up the garden, with that gait that women can use when they want to attract a man's attention. I marvelled at the sway of her hips, and by the look on the workman's faces, so did they. I couldn't hear the conversation, but the body language said it all. Wendy was obviously flirting. She moved this way and that, leaning back with one leg protruding forwards, making her gown part and showing plenty of leg. Bending forwards, laughing at their comments. Each time she did so, I saw their gaze move downward from her face to take in the ample breasts she was so obviously displaying.

This lasted for a few minutes. I knew we had approached a crucial time, when the men's expressions took on a more serious look. They stared intensely toward the house and with a nod they started to make their way toward it, exchanging sly glances with each other as they followed Wendy up the garden path. I quickly made my way to the bedroom, and positioning myself comfortably in the wardrobe sat and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. I heard the door open and close, to be followed by the sound of footsteps climbing the stairs. It was quiet except for the odd murmur, and a giggle from Wendy. The door opened and she strode in. The two men stood hesitantly at the door, before moving cautiously into the room. Wendy turned towards them smiling, and then for the second time that day let her robe slip off her shoulders, displaying her body to their gaze.

Any caution they may have felt now disappeared. They hastily removed their clothes, and moved towards my wife. The contrast was amazing. They were tall, lean and muscular from their physical life style. Their bodies were tanned and showed signs of their recent labour by the dirt and dust covering their arms and chests. Wendy was the picture of womanhood. Creamy white skin, covered with a dust of talcum, made up beautifully and dabbed with expensive perfume. These were young men, and any lack of experience where women were concerned was more than compensated for with their enthusiasm. They were rough, not the hurting kind of rough, but the clumsy rough. Not that Wendy seemed to mind. They approached her together. The elder of the two engulfed Wendy, his one hand grabbing her hair and tilting her head backward and his other squeezing her breast. He kissed her. I could see her mouth open and her lips squash with the force of it. The other lad seemed unsure what part to play, but Wendy breaking away from the first's advances, took control. She stepped back laughing, and reaching down grabbed their each one by his manhood and led them to the bed. She seemed to flow onto the bed in one fluid movement, and beckoning them to join her lay back on her elbows. Her breathing was heavy and I could see the rise and fall of her breasts. Her mouth was partly open and her eyes sparkled. The lads took up position on either side of her, jostling for attention as they took turns in kissing her, before by her guidance moving lower to suckle her breasts. She looked towards me but her face showed no sign that I was in her thoughts. Her eyes were now partly closed, her head tilted back and her breathing was getting heavier, as the two men still intently sucking on her nipples used their hands to great advantage between her legs, what were now open to their extreme. She allowed them total access to her body, and I mean allowed them because she was in control and guided their movements like a fine conductor controlling his orchestra. Her hand grabbed at the hair of one man, pulling him up and on top of her. I could see him fumbling as he tried to find her opening, knowing he was successful by Wendy's sigh as he buried himself within her. As I already said, what he lacked in experience he certainly made up for with enthusiasm, as he pistoned into Wendy, her moans become louder as with youthful vigour he slammed into her, her whole body being moved with the force of his onslaught. His friend was by now becoming frantic. I knew exactly how he felt for my penis was now throbbing. I daren't touch it, in case of finishing the exquisite pleasure too soon. Wendy, on seeing his distress encircled him with her hand. Her nails like red talons holding their prey. Number one was still going strong, until Wendy stopped him with a command.

"On your back"

Reluctantly he removed himself, positioning himself on his back. His penis stood proud and glistened with Wendy's juices. She rose to her knees, momentarily letting go of her captive and positioning herself over her lover. She held him between her fingers and then sank down on him, filling her to the brim. This was wonderful. She was now facing the other way and I could see her face clearly. She sighed, her eyes shut as she leant forward, her breasts hanging down and dragging across his chest with her every movement. Her movements were slow and deliberate, as if getting her breath back for what was to come. Her eyes opened and she turned her head.

KCh
KCh
1 Followers