Jed's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCh
KCh
1 Followers

Two years past along a similar sort of path. I had a couple of experiences, but nothing special. Jed and I met on a regular basis with June and Dave, and on some of these occasions it would end up with some kind of sexual activity. Then Nick came along. My two boys were now living away from home. My eldest was at university and my youngest has joined the Royal Navy. We met Nick at our local. Jed and I had popped in for something to eat one night, and as the place was busy, he asked if he could share our table. We started chatting and it seemed that he ate their most evenings. As I said, he had only just moved into the area and was currently residing in a bedsit, which had very few amenities for cooking and cleaning. I fancied him from the first. He was tall and slim, with eyes that seemed to look deep inside me. He had a devilish grin, and a way about him that showed that he was well used to attention from ladies. Over the next two or three weeks we frequented the pub on a regular basis, and on most of these occasions Nick was present. I flirted outrageously, but although Nick joked and flirted back, he made no attempt to progress the situation. One night when in bed, Jed and I had started lovemaking. I asked him what he thought of Nick, and when he said that he seemed nice enough, I said that I thought it might be interesting if we took Nick in as a lodger. The implications never escaped Jed and I felt him harden beneath my touch, and when we made love it was with ferocity and passion that we had not experienced since our first adventures.

So that is how Nick became our lodger. All I needed to do now was to make him my lover. Over the next week I lost no time in progressing the situation. I took to wearing revealing tops and short skirts in order to give Nick a flash when the opportunity arose. I know this had an effect on Nick, but still he made no move. Either he wasn't interested or more likely he wanted me to do the running. This annoyed me somewhat, but it only increased my desire for him. He had this insolent way about him. On one occasion when I was obviously bending lower than need be, displaying my breasts down the low cut top, Nick just looked at me and smiled. His smile was knowing and sarcastic, but it heightened my need for him. I knew he wanted to use me, but the thought of what he would do to me or what he would make me do to him sent a thousand butterflies into my stomach. I decided that this needed positive action.

It was Monday of Nick's second week with us. I had told Jed that to night was going to be the night, as Nick never went out on a Monday evening. I had bathed and called Jed to help me prepare. It is strange how I found this part so erotic, having my husband help me prepare for my lover to be. I lay there as Jed shaved me smooth between my legs, lovingly dusting talcum, before taking each foot in turn, trimming and filing my toenails and applying varnish. He worked like a master painter, using small strokes and blowing them dry, one at a time. His patients was endless and on finishing my feet, began working on my hands. I watched him as he made the finishing touches. His eyes were dark with lust, and the bulge in his trousers showed his desire. I ran my newly painted nails down his groin, enjoying the hardness under their touch. Feeling him flinch as I applied pressure.

"Not yet. Finish getting me ready, and then you get your reward."

He smiled, nodding silently before helping me with my hair and makeup. I looked in the mirror. Jed put the finishing touches to my lipstick, before standing back admiring me. I stood naked examining myself. My pussy looked like a young girls, all shaven and smooth. My skin was pale with a fine dust of talcum covering it. This seemed to accentuate my nipples. They look large and dark.

"Well, what do you think."

Jed's eyes looked me up and down. "Beautiful" he replied."

I bade him to me, and sitting on the edge of the bed unzipped his trousers. His cock sprang out. It was solid and red, the end swelling to unknown proportions. I could have let him take me there and then, but I wanted to save myself for later, and besides I was all clean and didn't want to wash again. I reached out, enjoying the sight of my painted hands circling him. I cupped his balls with my other hand, feeling him shudder.

"This wouldn't take long."

I moved my hand up and down the shaft, squeezing his balls at the same time in a timely rhythm. His hips immediately started to match my motion, thrusting into space. He was close so I decided to give him some verbal encouragement.

"Ok sweetheart, cum for me. Cum for Wendy. Just think about what I am going to do."

His hands reached for my breasts, but I moved back.

"No, not for you. They are ready to be sucked by Nick. Imagine him sucking them."

Imagine he did, and a stream of cum shot forth. I rose, gently kissing him, taking care not to smudge my lipstick.

"Ok, off you go. I will see you later."

I stood there naked for a while, admiring myself in the mirror. Forty-two years of age, and not bad, even if I do say so myself. I was still busy looking at myself when I heard the front door go. I had left Nick's dinner in the kitchen and listened to his footsteps as he strode in there. I slipped on a silky negligée, one of those skimpy numbers that are completely useless for anything except screwing in. I took one last look and made my way downstairs. When I got down there, Nick had moved to the living room and was busy eating his dinner. If he was surprised at my attire it didn't show. He just looked at me, give me a knowing smile and carried on eating.

"I thought I would keep you company. Jed's out."

"Ok, he said."

I sat down opposite him, raising one leg, making sure that my negligee rode up.

"How long will he be gone."

"He won't be back until after nine."

"That gives us time then."

With these words he rose, and carried his now empty plate back to the kitchen. It was going to happen. I stood and made my way to the door, meeting Nick on his return. He pushed me back in to the living room.

"Shall we go upstairs," I asked him.

"No, here."

I moved toward him but he roughly pushed me back.

"Take it off."

The sharpness of his tone made me hesitate.

"Now."

His voice was firm and I shivered at the sound of it, slipped my arms out of the straps and let my garment fall to the ground. He stood, looking me up and down. I became self-conscious and held my arm over my breasts. He smiled, a wicked sort of smile, and quickly removed his clothes. His body was magnificent, and my eyes couldn't help but travel down passed his stomach. My god, he was huge. I had never seen anything so monstrous in my life. It looked brutal, and its brutality set fire to my loins as I imagined what this thing was going to do to me. He strode over to me, taking a handful of my hair and tilting my head back. I flinched with the suddenness of it, and wondered if I had made a mistake.

"It's no good acting coy now, this is what you wanted isn't it."

I remained still. His hand grabbed by breast, squeezing hard, pulling at my nipples until tears come into my eyes.

"Now my little one, take a closer look at what I have to offer you."

He pushed me down onto my knees, and still holding my hair forced his cock into my mouth. I thought I would choke, but he paid no heed and thrust it deep. Taking hold of my head in both hands he moved his cock in and out, using my mouth as a pussy. My eyes were closed as I used all my concentration on his monstrous weapon. He goaded me with his vulgar talk, and despite my misgivings felt strangely thrilled at his wanton power. It was too late now. I was at his mercy and would have to perform anything he wanted of me. He suddenly withdrew, pushing me onto the floor, joining me there, and pinning me down with his body. I could smell his sweat, and his hands were rough as he ran them over me. He had total freedom, and I simpered at his roughness, moving my face towards his, trying to gain his appreciation. Everything he did was without any feeling but for his own pleasure, and I wanted to please, wanted him to use me, for me to be the object of his desire, lust and gratification. He kissed me, and my mouth opened allowing him access. His tongue thrust into me and met mine. He lay between my legs, forcing them open with his. I could feel his hardness pressing on my clit and moved trying to impale myself on him.

"I knew this is what you wanted. Let me hear you beg."

"O please, yes, do it to me."

"Do what, let me here you say it, tell me what a dirty girl you are."

"Yes I am, please now, fuck me, fuck me hard."

He slid into me with one easy movement. I was soaking, but even so I felt him stretch me to the extremes. It felt as if he had filled my whole body and an involuntary groan escaped from me with the sheer pleasure of it. He started to move, slowly in and out. Each push driving the breath from my body only to be replaced with an empty feeling as he withdrew. I could hardly move. I was pinned down by his weight. His mouth closed over mine. His breath was fast and hot. He pressed down crushing my lips under his. His pace quickened, thrusting deeper and deeper inside me. He broke away from the kiss, lifting himself up on his arms and ducking his head to suck and chew on my inflamed nipples. I could feel the orgasm rising inside me. This was not a gentle-loving thing, but something that come from sheer animal passion. His hands were on my shoulders, pulling me down upon him. Impaling me with his manhood. He seemed to expand to new levels and his breathing was in short pants as he pounded into me at an ever-increasing pace. He looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes were smiling.

"Is this what you wanted."

It was, oh it was. I was filled with him. He had used me and I loved it.

"Oh yes, yes now. Fill me with your cum."

His face turned into a grimace. Every ounce of concentration was with this moment. I felt him stiffen as he grabbed my hair, smothering me with his mouth so that I could hardly breath, and sending gush after gush of his seed deep within me. I felt my body arch. It was if I had no control over its movements. My legs kicked and my hips bucked as my orgasm exploded within me.

"Oh yes, that's it. Fuck me. I'm a dirty girl, please fuck me."

His thrusts turned into spasmodic movements, as his desire abated. My breathing calmed, and my head lolled back, my eyes closed. I hadn't any energy to move. I felt his weight lift off me, but made no effort to shift myself. I lay there drained and content.

Jed's Story

When we first met Nick. It was obvious that he was a powerful figure. He was one of those people that are always the centre of attention. He never learned the art of trying to make friends, as friends would not be important to him. He had acquaintances who like to boost their own self esteem by being in his presence, and I expect that is the category that we fell into, and I say we because I was as captivated by him as Wendy was. Not in a sexual way, I was and always will be strictly hetro. But in a hero-worship way. He was how I fantasised myself to be. When I went out of the house that day, I passed Nick walking home. I nipped into the local and on ordering a beer, sat there contemplating what was happening at home. Reading this, you may find it strange that I gained enjoyment out of knowing my wife was making love to another man. I can't really explain it. I know from reading letter and such in magazines, that it is not an uncommon thought, so if you don't know then you will never understand. I don't know how long I had been there when Nick walked in. He looked over, waved and on purchasing his drink sat down and joined me. I didn't know what Wendy had told him of our arrangement, so I just made polite conversation, and looked for an excuse to take my leave. I was desperate to return home and relive Wendy's experience.

"Is Wendy at home" I asked innocently.

He looked me straight in the eyes, his mouth twitched in a half smile.

"You know dam well she is. Do you think I'm stupid. The way she has been throwing herself at me this passed week, you would have been blind if you hadn't noticed."

This took me back. I suppose it was obvious really. It was different before because they didn't live in the same house. I started to explain, or try to.

"We have this sort of arrangement."

He cut me short.

"Look Jed, I don't give a dam about it, In fact it's novel for me not to have the old man trying to kill me. If it pleases you then it's ok. I can tell you it certainly is not a hardship. Your missus is one hell of a ride."

I could easily have been offended by his remarks, but you would have to meet Nick to know why I wasn't. He never said it to belittle me, he was just one of those people that took things for what they are. This showed in all his actions and speech. He did and took just what he wanted. If people were willing to give it, then he had no complaints. He turned to me, looking thoughtful for a moment.

"I expect you want to get home don't you?"

Before I could answer he butted in.

"I will get you another pint before you go, it's cheap at the price."

With that, he smiled and made his way to the bar.

I never lingered, and after Nicks drink, I made my way home. On letting myself in, I proceeded to the kitchen to find Wendy. She wasn't there so I entered the living room. She was lying on the floor, obviously just the way Nick had left her. I could tell by her breathing that she was sound asleep, so I took the time to stand and admire her. She looked so different to the last time I had seen her. Her hair was no longer in place, and looked dishevelled and unkempt. Her nipples looked red from their obvious attention and there were love bites covering her neck and breasts. The perfect makeup had been transformed, her lipstick was smudged and uneven. She looked content, and I had never seen her looking more beautiful. I got down on the floor beside her, gently stroking her legs. She never woke, but turned slightly, straightening her legs as she did so. She was still smoothly shaved and I could see the traces of Nick's semen on her. I stroked the inside of her thighs, her legs opened slightly at my touch. She looked inflamed. Her inner skin was red and swollen from the battering it had received. I reached out, touching her gently and she flinched, still sore. I lowered my face, taking in the aroma she emitted, and gently lapped soothingly between her legs. I felt her move. She was waking.

"Mmmm, that's nice, be gentle sweetheart."

I didn't need to be told, and administered to her with my healing tongue. The pressure of my groin on the carpet was all I needed, and I felt my climax arrive, pumping my seed forth into my trousers.

We retired early that night and was sound asleep on Nick's return. When we awoke in the morning, we found a note telling us that he would be working away until Friday. I don't know if Wendy was disappointed or relieved, a mixture of both I expect. Friday soon arrived and Nick returned, bold as brass. We were going out for dinner the following night to celebrate Wendy's forty second birthday, and were discussing arrangements over the dinner table. Nick suggested that we join him for a drink afterwards, and despite my reservations I agreed.

"It's not every day you are forty two. I think Jed and I should make it a night to remember."

Wendy blushed, which amazed me. As you now know from the previous passages, she was not averse to a public display. I expect it was because we were in an everyday situation, and this was not something that she had control of. I seemed to take strength from Nick and replied.

"I think your right Nick. Wendy deserves only the best, and I'm sure that between us we can supply it."

We both laughed, and still blushing Wendy told us to behave ourselves, but I could see the sparkle in her eyes. She was enjoying it.

I had to work on Saturday, and on returning home, found that Nick had already left for the pub. Wendy was getting changed, so I quickly showered, and changed. I could here Wendy moving about downstairs, so with a last look in the mirror, joined her. She looked ravishing. She was wearing a sleek black dress, designed to show her figure to its maximum. She twirled, giggling schoolgirl like.

"What do you think."

"You are beautiful. Are those stocking you have on?"

"Maybe, you will have to find out later wont you?"

On that final note we left the house for the restaurant.

I won't go into detail over the meal. It is enough to say it was a pleasant evening. I think both out minds were fixed on later, and when I asked Wendy if we should make tracks, she seemed eager to agree. It was only a ten-minute taxi journey to the pub, and on entering found that Nick was busily engaged on the pool table. On purchasing our drinks we made our way to a corner table. Wendy was totally overdressed for the surroundings, but I could see she was enjoying the stares off the resident male clientele, even if the women among them didn't show the same appreciation.

I looked at my watch. It was nearly eleven-o clock, and although Nick had popped over a couple of times during the night, he hadn't paid us much attention. I think Wendy was a bit put out by this, and I was wondering if he remembered the birthday treat he had promised when he suddenly reappeared.

"Are you ready then?"

He smiled and winked at Wendy, and any anger she had at being ignored, vanished. She smiled, her eyes shinning, her cheeks reddening.

"I thought you had forgotten me" she joked.

"Forgotten you, how could you imagine such a thing."

On that he held out his hand, and we all left arm in arm, with Wendy in the middle, still giggling.

Walking back to our house was a real experience. It's funny how the simple things are the ones that are sometimes the most erotic. As I said, Wendy was in the middle of us, with her arms around our waists. I reached down, moving my hand and resting it on her bottom, only to find Nick's hand already there. He had a firm hold, his fingers pushing her dress in between her cheeks. I felt a pang of jealousy, but this soon disappeared and I joined in the fondling of Wendy as we walked home.

I won't go into too much detail, but my behaviour that night was different to what I suspect you would expect after reading the story so far. I seemed to take my lead from Nick, and became more dominant because of it. Nick had grabbed Wendy before we reached home, and with me following his instructions we parted her from her dress. It is a good job we live in a secluded spot. Wendy was left in just her stockings and suspenders. Her body was covered in fine goose pimples caused by the night air. Nick had grabbed her, kissing her passionately and roughly fondling her breasts. She broke free, laughing, her eyes shining and started to run the last few metres to the house. What a sight that was. Her breasts bouncing and her bottom jiggling as she pranced in front of us, willing us to catch her. Nick caught her in the driveway, lifting her over his shoulders with one easy movement. She was squealing and struggling until the flat of Nick's hand on her bottom made her yell and cuss. I opened the door and we all went tumbling in, me leading the way upstairs, closely followed by Nick with Wendy still slung over his shoulders. I opened the bedroom door and Nick pushed passed tossing Wendy onto the bed, clawing at his clothes as he quickly undressed. Wendy lay back on her elbows, her chest heaving, taunting us.

"Come on then boys, lets see what you can offer a girl."

Nick looked over at me smiling.

"Get your kit off Jed, the ladies waiting for her birthday treat. Lets make it a good one."

I undressed quickly, but managed to glance in Nick's direction as he shed the last of his clothing. Boy was he large. He stood proud and I could suddenly see the attraction he offered Wendy. We placed ourselves on either side of her, and she moved her head as Nick tried to kiss her, playfully dodging his advances as she tried in vain to push him away. We grabbed an arm each. Nick took hold of Wendy's hair, holding her head still as he brought his mouth down upon hers. The time of games was over, and I could see Wendy's mouth open as she allowed access to Nick's tongue. He broke free and turned his attention to her breast, while I did the same to the other one. Wendy's struggles had stopped and when released her hands lovingly stroked our heads as we suckled from her, our hands finding their way between her opened legs, exploring her wetness. Nick removed himself.

KCh
KCh
1 Followers