Jed's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCh
KCh
1 Followers

That night I sleep the sleep of the pure. I snuggled up next to Jed and dropped straight off, not waking until ten o-clock. I dressed and went down stairs. Jed had already left for work and Jane was in the kitchen with Ken. She hadn't dressed yet and was still wearing the nightdress of the night before. She gave me a secret smile. I smiled back.

"Cup of tea Wendy."

"Please, I'd love one."

She poured three cups, placing them in front of us. Ken was quiet. Last nights beer was now having its effect. I sat opposite Jane exchanging small talk. Every time she looked at me I could see a sparkle in her eyes, and I wished Ken wasn't there. Jane's foot brushed against my leg, and I felt its progress as she played footsie with me. I looked Jane in the eyes, trying to read her thoughts.

"I've been trying to alter that black dress of mine, could you give me a hand. I can't get he hem straight on my own."

It was so corny, that I could not stop myself from smiling when I said it. I think Jane had the same problem, because a smile spread over her face, and pink spots appeared on her cheeks. It didn't matter, as Ken was totally ignoring us. His attention was now being taken by today's racing fixtures.

"Yes I'd love to, we can do it now."

I rose making my way back upstairs; Jane was close behind me. We went into my bedroom, Jane shutting the door behind us. I turned toward her. We stood still, both smiling at our sub-defuge. The tension was electric, now we were alone neither of us wanted to make the first move. I held my hand out to her, and she came to me. Our mouths met, as we embraced, clawing at each others clothing until we stood locked in each other's arms, naked. Did we secretly want to get caught? Maybe, for we showed no signs of restraint as we tumbled onto the bed, kissing, laughing and fondling each other's bodies.

I lay there; legs spread wide as Jane explored me with her tongue. For a girl who had never done it before, she seemed perfectly at ease on what to do. Mind you, last night was my first time also, although I had the advantage that alcohol reduces the inhibitions. My eyes were closing and my mind wandered as I enjoyed her touch. I stroked her hair, whispering encouragement. I was close to cumming, but wanted more contact with her. I manoeuvred Jane onto her back, taking position between her legs. She wrapped her legs around me, and I thrust my hips in a steady rhythm as we bucked slowly together. I never heard the door open, but suddenly Ken was standing in the doorway. His face was a picture. He stood there mouth open, eyes hardly believing what they could see. Jane's eyes were closed. She was unaware of his presence, and I looked him deep in the eyes, letting a slight smile cross my face. I lent forward kissing Jane passionately, our mouths open and our tongues meeting. When I looked up the doorway was empty. If Jane had been unaware of Ken seeing us so far, that soon changed. A crashing from their room made her start, and look toward the door. Her face went ashen when she seen it ajar.

"Did he, did he see us."

I nodded.

"Shhsh, don't bother about him. We don't need him."

She tried to move, but I restrained her.

"I, I must go. Who will take care of me?"

"We will, don't worry. You have a home here."

The crashing turned to thuds, as Ken stomped along the hallway, down the stairs and out of the front door.

I covered her face in kisses, whispering my support. Slowly she responded, and as her mouth met mine, our bargain was sealed. We moved together until our orgasms joined our bodies, leaving them drained but satisfied.

As I said, this is nearly the end of our story. I told Jed of Ken's leaving, and the reasons for it. I don't think he was surprised, although I think that he was a little jealous as the way he looked at Jane hadn't escaped me. We started to become a family, and completed the bonding a few months later. We had all been out together. We was merry, not just from the drink but from the nights fun. Jed had gone to bed. Jane and myself were on the landing. She kissed me goodnight and started to make her way to her own room.

"No, not tonight."

She stopped, looked at me and nodded understanding, as I took her arm and guided her into our room to take her place with Jed and myself.

Two more years have passed. Today is my forty forth birthday. I am sitting on the patio. I can hear Jane in the kitchen preparing some surprise meal. Jed is down the end of the garden, rolling on the grass with Luke. He is just starting to walk now, and is at that age where everything is new and exciting. He definitely has the look of Jed about him, but there is no mistaking Jane's eyes and those cute little freckles around the top of his nose. It's strange how things turn out :o)

KCh
KCh
1 Followers