Jeff and Molly Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly must make a decision, is this the end?
4.1k words
4.55
12.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This chapter continues the adventures of Molly, a sexually frustrated young wife, a recent mother, and Jeff, the 'new' man who changed her life.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day

Molly was up before her alarm went off. The excitement of meeting Jeff had her tossing and turning all night. She put on the red thong and bra set, as Jeff wanted, and tucked the anal lube into a pocket of her tight running shorts. The sky was cloudy, and it was starting to sprinkle as she started her slow jog to the park. She was early, but in her mind, that was better than having Jeff waiting for her. By the time she arrived at 'their' bench, the rain was coming down hard, and she was worried Jeff wouldn't come out today. Taking shelter under a large tree, she chewed on her fingernails as the anticipation of seeing him or not seeing him had her stomach doing cartwheels.

Off in the distance, she could see a male coming towards her running fast, it looked like Jeff, but the ball cap made it difficult to say for sure. When the runner veered off the path and climbed the hill she knew it was him, and her heart started racing.

As Jeff burst through the bushes, he looked like a Greek god to her. His tight white shirt was see-through from all the rain, and his muscles bulged out everywhere. Even his black shorts were semi-transparent, and she could see the outline of his dangling cock, swinging with his gait.

"Morning Molly," he said in between deep breaths, "I picked up the pace today, give me a moment." Jeff bent at the waist and rested his hands on his knees causing his ball cap to fall to the ground.

"Hi Jeff, you look fantastic!" she exclaimed like a love-sick school girl. She was still having a hard time believing someone this handsome and fit wanted to fuck her.

After he had regained his breath, he stood up and used the tree to stretch out his hamstring muscles. "Fuck!" he said, "now that was a good run!" He eyed Molly as she stood there waiting for him to say something or order her to do something. "Did you bring the lube?" he asked, more to test her than actually to fuck her ass.

She quickly pulled it out of her pocket and presented it to him, "Yes, just like you asked," Molly said eagerly.

"Good, now get undressed and show me your new red outfit," he said with a straight face.

So far Jeff never smiled once at her and she was getting worried he might be getting tired of her already. "Of course!" she said as she hustled to get out of wet clothes.

Pulling her wet top off was difficult as it stuck to her skin and she felt Jeff's hands on her body helping. Just his touch had her pussy leaking. Finally, she was down to her red thong and lacy red bra.

"Wow!" he said as he finally smiled at Molly, "you look fantastic! Just like I knew you would!"

She couldn't be floating any higher, "thank you, Jeff, and thank you for buying me such nice under clothes! It must have cost you a fortune!"

"It did," he said, "now turn around and let me see that fat ass of yours!"

She spun around and wiggled her bum at Jeff, and before he could tell her to she bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Do you like what you see?" Molly asked teasingly.

"I do." His hand massaged her fat accommodating ass, before sliding his fingers under the thong. "Looks like someone is ready to get fucked!" he laughed.

"Oh Jeff," she exclaimed, "I don't think I slept an hour last night, all I could think about was you!"

"I fucked a girl last night, I picked her up, took her home, and fucked all her holes," Jeff said as he pushed two fingers in Molly's cunt, "she was a real screamer, especially when I fucked her ass."

"I wish it had been me!" she cried out as Jeff added another finger.

"My cock still has her juices on it," Jeff said as he withdrew his fingers and wiped them on Molly's ass. "Turn around."

Jeff's steady gaze intimidated Molly as he appraised her thick body. "You're so fucking sexy!" he finally said, "now give me a hug."

She wrapped her arms around his wet body and snuggled into him. She loved that Jeff found her chunky body sexy. He kissed her forehead and lifted her chin, forcing her to look into his deep blue eyes before kissing her with a strong passion.

Their tongues danced back and forth, and she felt her body start to shake with nervousness or desire or a little of both. Jeff had his hands on her fat ass cheeks pulling her pelvis towards him, grinding his cock against her pot-belly. She wanted him to throw her to the ground and fuck the hell out of her.

"I need your mouth Molly," Jeff said, "Will you lick my dirty cock clean?"

"Anything Jeff!" she proclaimed, "Nothing is off limits with you!"

The ground was wet, and her knees were cushioned somewhat by the soft underbrush. She watched Jeff step out of his shorts and his massive cock came into view. The combination of his cum and the girl's juices were crusted all over his cock and balls.

"No hands," Jeff commanded, "I want you to lick me clean, show me you want to be my nasty slut."

"Yes Jeff," Molly smiled at him and surrendered, "if that's what you want."

He knew he was a mess; he had done it on purpose just for Molly. The girl he fucked last night was Amy, and when she found out Molly was going to clean up the mess from her cunt and ass on his cock, she laughed so hard the tears flowed down her face, and she made Jeff fuck her ass twice.

The smell was much worse than the first time she did this for Jeff. There were no rules on what to do so she licked and nibbled at the crusty coating. The layers of last night's secretions covered the normally smooth surface of his cock, and she knew some of them were from that skank's ass. She closed her eyes to take away the visual gagging and licked his cock by feel from his balls to the root of his thick cock.

Jeff was amazed at Molly's innocence and subservience, she was willing to do whatever he wanted, and he was going to take full advantage of her. "Open your mouth!" he said then fed his cock into her mouth, not stopping until she had all of him, holding it deep until her eyes let him know she had reached her limit. "Now suck me until I come in your mouth," he said, "show me how much you want my cum!"

She sucked Jeff fast and hard, driving down on his cock taking him down her throat, just like she did with the banana. The taste was not as bad now that she had cleaned off the gross lumps. She felt no shame in doing this for Jeff; in fact, she felt it was an honor to exhibit her devotion to him. If he were testing her, then she would do anything to pass. She wasn't battling his hand behind her head and let him fuck her face at his own pace as he pulled at her red hair.

When he was close he used both hands to direct her head and fucked her mouth and throat hard and fast. Molly was powerless to offer any resistance, and she gulped down all of his cum when he shot load after load into her mouth.

"That's a good slut," Jeff said as he pulled his spent cock out of her mouth, "now stand up, so I can look at you again."

Molly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "do you like my new outfit?" She asked hoping it pleased Jeff.

"Fuck you're one sexy slut!" Jeff said, "Come closer, let me play with your tits."

Jeff was pinching her nipples through the bra, enjoying the pain on her face. "Does this feel good Molly?" he asked, "do you like me hurting you?"

"Yes," Molly said, "it feels good."

He pulled the lacy bra down, exposing Molly's big tits to the air. "Fuck, you have big tits!" he said, "Amy said you could make them produce milk. Is that right?"

"She told you?" Molly said.

"Yes, she told me all about the good time you two had, and how much you enjoyed it," Jeff said, "I'm pleased you obeyed her Molly, it shows me you want to be my slut."

"I do Jeff," she said, "I meant what I said about doing anything you want!"

He pulled Molly in and kissed her forcefully on her mouth, hugging her tight to his body. He dropped his hands down and mauled her fat ass cheeks before sliding a finger under her thong, rubbing it against her ass opening. When he forced his finger in Molly sucked harder on his tongue and moaned. He felt her open her legs wider for him and he played with her ass, pushing his finger in as deep as he could.

It wasn't a dream; Jeff did want her, she thought, even if she was fat. She opened her legs to let him have better access; enjoying his finger in her ass. She had never been kissed so forcefully and so romantically at the same time. She was Jeff's slut now, and she was in heaven.

"I have a big day planned for you," he said when they finally broke their kiss, "we are going to have so much fun together!"

Molly stood with her legs spread wide open as Jeff pushed his finger in and out of her ass. "Oh, Jeff!" she exhaled, "my whole body is shaking for you! What are you doing to me?"

"I'm seducing you, Molly," he said, "I am showing you what is missing from your life. I want you to have the most intense sex of your life. Do you want that Molly?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed with passion, "I want to do everything with you!"

"Good," he said, "then I need to tell you something. Amy is my girlfriend, and it was her juices that you cleaned off my cock just now."

"Amy? From the lingerie store?" Molly said in confusion. "You're together?"

"The same girl," Jeff said, "we want you to be with us, to be our fuck toy and slut."

She didn't know what to say; the news was not what she expected. "Both of you?" she said, "you want me to fuck both of you?"

"Look at my cock Molly, can you imagine life without it now?" he asked.

She looked at his beautiful cock and couldn't imagine not having it again. Now that she had experienced sex with him she didn't want to give it up. The thought of being with both Jeff and Amy was intimidating. "How would it work?" she asked, "I mean, would I have sex with her too?"

"We would all have sex together, please each other in ways you don't even know about," Jeff said. "I understand if you say no, but that means I will never see you again Molly. Today will be our last time. You will never have my cock in you again. Never!"

She didn't know what to say, especially after what Amy had done to her. The choice was difficult, but she knew what it needed to be. "Okay Jeff," Molly said, "I will be Amy's slut too."

Jeff lifted Molly like she weighed nothing and spun her round in a circle as he yelled out to the world. "Yahoo!" he hollered, "A new slut is born!"

Molly laughed along with Jeff, "hush Jeff someone will hear you!" she laughed as she clung to his body with her legs wrapped around him.

"I don't fucking care!" he shouted, "This is going to be fantastic! My cock is getting hard just thinking about having the two most beautiful girls in the world in my bed. And, I get to fuck both of you!"

"I love you, Jeff," she said and meant every word as she clung to him with all her might.

"I love the rain," he said as he carried her out into the open, "So clean and refreshing, making everything shine."

The heavy rain was soaking them both as they kissed and twirled until he tripped and they landed on the ground, with Jeff on the bottom. The soft ground cushioned their fall, and they laughed at how muddy they were getting as they rolled on the ground.

"You are my dirty slut now!" Jeff laughed as he wiped a glob of mud from Molly's face.

She was glad for the rain as it hid her tears of happiness, "how will it work Jeff?" Molly asked suddenly serious, "I mean, won't Amy be jealous if you're fucking me too?"

He looked into her eyes, "Molly, we've been looking for a third person to join us for a long time," he said, "all the ones before you didn't work out. Amy knows I have a very high sex drive, and like you, she wants to please me. If it means bringing in another girl, then she is okay with that as long as I don't go fucking other girls behind her back." Jeff paused to make sure Molly was still listening. "She was pissed at me when I fucked you without telling her, and that is why she was so rough on you in the store. She said to tell you she was sorry."

Molly was excited that she would still be able to fuck Jeff, but she was worried about the whole relationship. "I've never been with a girl before Jeff, would I have to, you know, go down on her?"

"Oh Molly, Amy will be eating your cunt, and you will be eating hers, and I will be fucking both of you!" Jeff said excitedly, "Doesn't that sound fantastic?"

"I want to Jeff," Molly said hesitantly, "will you both teach me?"

"Does that mean yes!" Jeff exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes, Jeff," Molly laughed, she had never seen him this excited before, "I'll do it!"

"We need to fuck and seal the deal!" Jeff said as he grabbed her ass cheeks, "you get to choose, your ass or cunt!"

"My cunt Jeff, fuck my cunt with your big cock," she said as she rubbed her crotch against him. "Let me suck you first then I want you to fuck me hard!"

She was excited too, she wanted to please Jeff, and if she had to please Amy to get steady fucking from him, it would be worth it. "Do you want me naked?" she asked as she slid down to suck on his hardening cock.

"No, I like how sexy you look," he said, "Oh Molly I'm going to love fucking your sexy body!"

Just the thought of fucking Jeff regularly was making her light-headed, like a fantasy come true. She licked his cock and balls then nibbled at the mushroom head, rolling her tongue around the top, tickling the hole. Her hand only went half-way around the thick shaft as she twisted counter-clockwise. She was teasing him now, only going part way down his cock with her mouth then pulling off, enjoying his moans of pleasure and frustration. Jeff was letting her do it the way she wanted, and it made her feel like she was in control. When she took all of him in one sharp motion, she felt his cock twitch in her throat, enjoying the praise he gave her. At that moment, with his huge cock down her throat, she had never felt so complete.

He tried to hold back as Molly worshiped his cock, her mouth felt amazing, and she had mastered taking all of him down her throat. Whether it was intentional or not, her moans and slight gagging were creating a vibration against his cock that was driving him wild. He was imagining having Amy and Molly in the same bed, directing them and fucking both of them.

"Oh fuck, Molly," he moaned, "your mouth feels fantastic, but you need to let me fuck you!"

Reluctantly she pried her lips off Jeff's cock, "I could suck you all day!" she beamed, "Did you notice I don't gag much anymore?" she said with pride.

Jeff marveled at his new disciple, "yes, you've turned into quite the deep throat queen!" he laughed, "now get on your hands and knees so I can fuck your cunt from behind!"

She knelt in the wet grass, "do it, Jeff," she said after she assumed the position, "fuck my cunt as hard as you want!"

Jeff pulled her red thong to one side to get access to her cunt. With a gentleness that surprised himself he slowly pushed the swollen head of his cock in, he could feel her stretch to accommodate his width. The last few girls he and Amy had been intimate with all complained that Jeff was just too big and left them sore for days after. That is what attracted him to Molly so much; her cunt was perfect for his cock.

"Does it feel good Molly?"

"Hmm, like heaven," Molly purred, "I love your big fucking cock!"

He could feel Molly's cunt gripping his cock as he kept pushing until he had the whole length buried inside her. Molly never complained once, and even Amy had a hard time taking him completely. He started to fuck Molly slowly, drawing back until just the head was in then forcing his way back down her silky smooth passage. She was tight but not too tight, just the way he liked it. Her muffin top provided him with handles to hang on to and guide her body back and forth. He watched the ripples spread up her body each time he slammed into her ass. Molly wanted to be fucked hard, just like he loved to do. His thrusts were so hard now Molly was having a hard time staying on her knees, and several times he had to pull her back up as she screamed at him to never stop fucking her.

The grunts and groans coming from her mouth were foreign to her, the savage fucking Jeff was giving her was something new. She could feel his cock hitting the bottom of her cunt, deeper than any man had ever been. Every thrust filled her with pleasure as he abused her cunt with his giant cock. The first orgasm hit her hard and didn't stop; her body was racked with spasms as she squeezed her cunt down on him. She screamed out as her orgasm hit and he fucked her even harder, never letting up, keeping her orgasm going until she thought she would pass out.

The rain continued to fall as the two lovers fucked among the trees next to 'their' bench above the river. He was possessed to bring Molly as many orgasms as he could, delaying his own until he knew she was completely satisfied. When Molly collapsed once more under him, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back, raising her legs onto his shoulders before driving his cock deep in one determined thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Molly screamed, "I love it! Fuck me, Jeff!"

There was no mercy in Jeff now, no softness in his actions or intent. It was time to release his inner beast. He ripped her bra down exposing her big floppy tits, then biting one of her nipples tasting her mother's milk as he pounded away at her cunt. She was exposed to him now, physically and emotionally, and he wanted to dominate her completely.

"You're mine now!" Jeff exclaimed as he kissed her mouth, forcing his tongue as deep as he could.

She could only moan in agreement as her body yielded to Jeff's demands. She sucked his tongue and wrapped her arms around him, holding him close, enjoying the fucking he was giving her.

Jeff pulled back suddenly, his head pointed up to clouds and the falling rain, arching his back as he screamed out he was coming. Molly watched his handsome face scrunch into one of pleasure and felt his cum shooting into her cunt. She knew this moment would forever be ingrained in her memory as the rain poured down on them.

"Oh my god," Jeff said as he collapsed onto Molly, "I haven't cum that hard in a long time." He could feel Molly squeezing his cock, "Are you okay? I fucked you pretty hard!" he laughed.

She was hugging him to her body, kissing the side of his face, "no matter what happens Jeff, I loved today," she said, "you made me cum more times than I ever have," she said then went silent. "Jeff, can I ask you a silly question?"

"Sure," he said, "but please don't ask me to fuck you again, I don't think I can!" he laughed.

"How can Amy share you?" Molly asked, "I mean, well, if you were mine I don't know if I could."

He propped himself up to look into her eyes. "To be honest, she is doing it to please me. She knows I need more than one woman and she doesn't want me fucking strangers," he said. "So, we've been looking for a third person to join us. Have you ever heard the word polyamory? That is what we want, someone who willingly joins us in bed and enjoys being intimate with each of us. Amy is willing to share me, so she doesn't lose me."

She realized that Amy felt the same way about Jeff as she did. Keeping Jeff satisfied was the only way to hang on to him.

"You're going to be late again," Jeff said as he pulled out and straddled her big tits, "suck my cock clean before you leave."

12