Jeff and Molly Ch. 04

Story Info
Molly's initiation to polyamory goes sideways.
4.6k words
4.17
17k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This chapter continues the adventures of Molly, a sexually frustrated young wife, a recent mother, and Jeff, the 'new' man who changed her life.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Initiation Time

When Molly called Jeff, he arranged for them to meet at a shopping center where she left her mini-van, and happily joined him in his Porsche convertible.

As Jeff suggested, Molly had dressed in a light summer dress with the scantiest set of bra and panties Jeff had bought for her. She could feel her pussy exposed as well as her nipples sticking through the bra. Just knowing she was virtually on display was making her horny.

"I love your car!" Molly enthused as she jumped into the passenger side.

"You look fantastic!" Jeff said, "Very sexy! I love how your nipples poke out for everyone to see."

Molly looked down and could see her large pink nipples pushing the front of her dress out. "Fuck, I feel like I am topless!" Molly shrieked, "And my pussy is bare too!"

"You say the sweetest things," laughed Jeff as he leaned towards Molly, "kiss me, Molly, and show me I didn't make a mistake choosing you."

Molly threw her arms around Jeff, "I promise you will never be disappointed with me," she said then passionately kissed him.

Jeff enjoyed her passion and slipped his hand under her dress up to her cunt. As she sucked on his tongue, he dug deep into her with his fingers, enjoying her moans and tighter embrace. Molly wasn't dripping wet, but his fingers had no trouble gaining entry into her hole.

Molly spread her legs as wide as the seat would allow to let Jeff finger her pussy. She didn't care if anyone outside was watching; in fact, she secretly hoped someone was; having sex in a public place was one of her fantasies. The sense of loss was huge when Jeff pulled his fingers out, and she anticipated Jeff's request.

"Let me suck your fingers clean," she moaned, "I love the taste of my pussy!"

Jeff smiled at her as she sucked and licked his fingers clean, her playful eyes told him everything he needed to know. She was his willing slut now.

"Damn woman!" Jeff said, "You have my cock doing handstands in my pants!"

"Would you like a blow-job?" Molly asked as she teasingly licked her lips.

"You know I would, but someone is waiting for us," he smiled, "and I think you know who that is."

"Amy?" she asked.

"Yes," Jeff acknowledged, "consider this your initiation to our private club. If you pass, then we will all be spending a lot of time together."

Molly was worried that Amy was going to abuse her again, but she couldn't say anything to Jeff in case it jeopardized everything. "Okay Jeff," Molly said, "I truly want to be with both of you!"

"Good!" he said, "we're wasting time here." He threw the car in gear and raced out of the rain-soaked parking area.

The rain had died down to a drizzle, but the spray from the other cars kept the wipers going full time. Jeff was taking Molly into an area of the city that was mostly larger private acreages owned by some of the wealthier families in the community. After a short drive, he turned into a fenced driveway and stopped at a guards post.

"Morning Jeff," the guard said, "how are you today?"

"Fine Sam," he replied, "this is Molly, she may be coming back in her vehicle in the future."

"Pleased to meet you, Molly," said the very old gray-haired guard with a wink as he opened the wrought iron gate.

The driveway led to a large home and an even larger detached two-story building that looked like it might have been a huge barn. At least a dozen cars were parked in front of the building, and Molly noticed they were all newer. The stone clad structure was anything but ordinary, she could see people through the windows, and they all seemed to be working at desks, a couple of them waved as they drove by. Jeff drove around to the back of the building and parked in a space reserved for him.

"Is this where you work or your home?" Molly asked a little confused.

"Both," said Jeff enjoying the moment.

The sprawling estate consisted of two treed acres surrounded by a six-foot chain-link fence and an extensive security system. Cameras covered every part of the estate as well as motion detectors, and other deterrents for any hapless intruder who wandered onto his property.

Jeff bought the estate in a foreclosure sale after being seized by law enforcement. The large detached building was a previous grow-op, and after a substantial renovation, he had converted it into a working office.

From the humble beginnings of just himself, he was now up to sixteen staff and an additional twelve employees who worked out of their homes. He ran a web design firm along with several xxx-rated web-based ventures. Each day brought new challenges and keeping up with technology was never easy, but he loved the craziness of it all.

He and Amy lived in the adjacent significant home along with their two Rottweiler dogs. As soon as Jeff had opened the door of his car his dogs were there to greet him.

"God, Damn!" shouted Jeff as he rubbed the heads of his dogs. "Good to see you, boys!"

Molly had a slight fear of dogs, and Jeff's dogs were bigger than most. She watched as Jeff roughly rubbed their heads and slapped them on the back. "Is it safe for me to come out?" Molly asked hesitantly, "They're quite big aren't they!"

Jeff took it for granted that everyone loved dogs. "Sorry Molly, yes for sure, let them smell you and then they will always know you are welcome here."

Molly opened her door expecting the dogs to come running, but they stayed with Jeff. As she came around the back of the car she saw they were both sitting quietly on each side of Jeff waiting.

"Molly hold out your hand, palm up," Jeff said, "I want them to get to know your scent."

Molly did what Jeff said and waited. "Friend!" said Jeff in a firm tone, "smell!"

Both dogs rose up and approached Molly with their tail stubs wagging. "The one with the white mark on his head is God, and the other one is Damn," laughed Jeff, "I named them myself!"

In spite of her fear, Molly laughed at their unique names, "God, Damn, you are nice puppies!" she said as they smelled and licked both her hands. Not being satisfied with just her hand both dogs pushed their noses into her crotch almost knocking her over taking in the scent of her pussy as well. The light material of the dress was not much protection from their wet noses, and she could feel it reach her bare pussy.

"Enough!" Jeff said, and both dogs returned to his side and sat next to him. "Sorry, they don't normally do that; you must be wet down there."

In spite of being scared of the dogs, Molly's cunt was dripping in anticipation. "I'm fucking soaked," Molly affirmed, "I can't believe how excited I am!"

"Good!" Jeff replied, "Amy likes to suck a wet cunt!"

Molly stared at Jeff in shock, "Really? I thought I would be doing all the sucking."

Jeff laughed at her comment. "Roam!" Jeff said to the dogs, and they took off to patrol the acreage. "They love to run loose and chase the squirrels," he said, "truth is I think they are more for show than actual security."

Jeff held Molly's hand and looked deep into her eyes, "if this arrangement is going to work then both you and Amy will be doing a lot of sucking," he said, "your pleasure is just as important as ours."

Molly was confused and excited as they walked towards the well-preserved home. She had assumed her role was to be a sex toy for both of them.

The matching stone exterior indicated that this had been a home of distinction when built. Everywhere Molly looked she could see opulence, from the freshly manicured lawns, trees and shrubs to the paved stone circular driveway leading back to the guard house. Jeff's home was a rich person's home.

"Are you rich Jeff?" Molly asked as she looked around.

"Well, I guess that is an open question. What classifies someone as being rich?" he said. "Is it a million dollars, two, three, ten, one hundred?"

Jeff squeezed Molly's shoulder, "let's just say I don't need to worry about money anymore."

"Wow! That would be nice!" Molly said, "I don't think that will ever happen to me."

"You never know," Jeff said, "maybe I can make that happen for you."

Molly didn't know if Jeff was serious or not, but before she could ask him, they arrived at the intricately carved front door. The wood was a reddish brown and Molly had no idea what type of wood it was, all she knew is it was huge.

Jeff opened the massive door for Molly guiding her into the main foyer which was almost the size of the main floor of her condo. When Molly saw Amy come around the corner, she wanted to turn and run away. Her stomach twisted in knots thinking of their last encounter when Amy had physically abused her.

"Molly!" Amy beamed, "I'm so glad you're here!" Amy rushed to hug Molly and kissed her full on the lips as her arms held her in a tight embrace.

Molly didn't resist the kiss or Amy's tongue as it slipped into her surprised mouth. The kiss was nice, and not at all what Molly had anticipated would happen when they met again.

Jeff watched the two women kiss, and he could see the surprise on Molly's face. He was honestly surprised as well, he didn't expect this to happen, especially from Amy. It took a minute before he noticed Molly returning the kiss and hugging Amy back in return.

When they broke apart, Amy held Molly's hands in hers as she inspected her. "You look lovely Molly, especially your nipples!" she laughed, "are you wearing one of the bras Jeff bought for you? The cut-out one?"

"Yes," Molly laughed, "it certainly shows off my nipples!"

"I love it!" she said, "and I can't wait to suck on your tits. Jeff said they are incredible to play with!"

Molly looked from Amy to Jeff in disbelief. She was going to be having sex with both of them. "They're big, that's for sure!" laughed Molly, "You look amazing Amy, so sexy and slim. I wish I could look like you."

"Well if you did you wouldn't be here," Jeff piped in, "I don't want two Amy's in the bedroom. So, shall we have a drink first?"

Amy didn't know what Jeff meant by that comment. "I, I made some lemonade for us," Amy stammered.

"Great! Let's have it in the courtyard," Jeff said as he linked his arms through Amy's and Molly's.

As they walked through the house, Jeff gave Molly a quick history lesson on the house. She learned that the original part of the house was built in 1894 by a local lawyer who was not that honest. He had 75 acres at the peak but had to keep subdividing to pay off gambling debts. In the end, he hung himself in the horse barn and left his wife and seven kids penniless. Molly shivered at that thought and hoped it never happened to her.

"I'll get the drinks," Amy said as she broke off and hustled to the kitchen.

The double French doors to the courtyard were open, and Jeff escorted Molly into a garden oasis complete with a pool. The courtyard was in the center of the house, and the building surrounded it on all four sides, with the cloudy sky visible through the conservatory glass roof. Every room had a view of the pool and doors that accessed the stone walkways.

"Oh my god!" Molly exclaimed, "This is incredible! I feel like I'm on one of those TV shows for rich and famous people." Molly looked at Jeff more closely, "are you famous Jeff?"

Jeff's boisterous laugh echoed off the walls, "infamous is more like it!" he said. "But I have met the last two presidents if that means anything."

Now Jeff intimidated her even more than she had been. "Fuck!" Molly laughed, "I don't even know who the last two presidents were and you've met them!"

Jeff knew she was teasing; he had already sensed Molly was a very smart woman. "That's okay. All they wanted was some of my money," he laughed.

Amy could hear the laughter in the house, and it made the hair on her neck stand up. Her first thoughts were she was too skinny, and Jeff was thinking of trading her in for Molly. He was always after her to quit her job, but she needed the self-satisfaction. Maybe that was a big mistake she thought. She pledged to talk to him about it and do what he wanted. The last thing she wanted to do was lose him and the lifestyle he provided.

When Amy entered the courtyard she almost dropped the tray. Jeff had his arm around Molly's shoulder and his one hand was playing with her nipple through her dress as he kissed her deeply. "Fuck Jeff!" Amy said as she roughly placed the serving tray on a glass table knocking over one of the lemonade glasses in the process. "You couldn't wait another three minutes for me to return?"

Molly looked at Jeff's shocked face, the muscles in his jaw tightened and loosened as he clenched his teeth. The lemonade was spilling onto the ground pooling on the tiled floor. Jeff's fingers were squeezing her nipple so hard the pain was almost too much to bear.

Jeff re-grouped and forced a smile at both of them, "there's always room for one more Amy," he said, "why don't you take off all your clothes so Molly can see what your body looks like."

The tension in the air radiated from Jeff to Amy and back to Molly. Jeff was no longer smiling, his arms crossed on his chest, and the look in his eyes dared Amy to disobey him.

"I, I'm sorry Jeff," Amy finally said recognizing her outburst had been childish.

Jeff saw Amy was on edge, he thought Molly would be the nervous one, but she was taking everything in stride. Then it hit him, Amy was envious of Molly. He couldn't believe it, but it was true. "I'm waiting."

Amy undid her white fitted blouse and dropped it to the floor. The white lacy bra was next, and Molly got her first look at Amy's small breasts, maybe a size thirty-one at best and definitely an A cup. Amy undid the side zipper on her tan pants and slid them down her long slender legs, using the opposite foot of each leg to step out of them. Amy's face had gone very white, and with an artificial smile, she lowered the matching panties to the ground.

Molly could see Amy didn't have an ounce of fat on her body if anything she was a touch anorexic. Her pubic area was completely hairless, just the way Jeff liked. Molly looked at Jeff expecting him to tell her to get undressed as well, but he just stared at Amy.

"Turn around and let Molly see your ass," Jeff ordered.

Amy turned quickly she knew when Jeff was this quiet he was pissed off. She had seen it many times with his employees.

"Bend over and spread your ass cheeks for Molly," he said as he guided Molly closer to Amy's naked body. "Now ask Molly to finger your ass."

Fuck, fuck, Amy thought I screwed up this time. She sucked in her pride. "Molly please finger my ass."

Molly looked at Amy's slim ass and her tiny opening. She couldn't believe Jeff could get his big cock in something so small.

"Remember the video?" Jeff reminded Molly, "This is your chance for redemption. Do it."

With a tentative heart, Molly reached out and lightly touched Amy's wrinkled hole with her index finger, then switched to her thumb. She couldn't bring herself to penetrate Amy's ass and just rubbed the pink skin surrounding the opening.

"Push your thumb in," Jeff coaxed, "feel how tight Amy is."

Molly's heart was racing as she looked into Jeff's eyes, he expected her to obey him, and she didn't want to cause disappointment. "Okay," she said, "if that's what you want me to do.

Amy's ass was tight, very tight and Molly's thumb was finding strong resistance. "Should I use some spit?" Molly asked as she looked at Jeff for guidance.

"Someone needs to learn to obey me when I tell you to do something. Use your tongue instead of your thumb," Jeff said to Molly, "show me you deserve to be here."

The shocked look on Molly's face was genuine. She had never done that before, let alone think of doing it. It took all or her inner willpower to lean closer and closer to Amy's ass.

"Move your hands Amy, let Molly spread your ass."

Molly's shaking hands spread Amy's bony ass cheeks apart, giving her a very close up view of her star. Molly knew if she hadn't been so concerned about hurting Amy this wouldn't be happening. There was a slight smell but thankfully no skid marks. Her tongue tentatively touched down, tasting an ass for the first time in her life. She knew Jeff was watching her every move, waiting to see if she would balk or continue. Molly felt Amy relax, and the tip of her tongue explored her dark passage.

"That's a good slut," Jeff praised as he pressed her head forward, "now go wild! Suck that ass like you suck my cock!"

Jeff was holding her head tight against Amy's ass, and Molly didn't have any way to escape. Slowly she started licking and fucking Amy's ass with her tongue, it wasn't so bad now, at least not as bad as she imagined it would be.

Jeff released Molly's head and lifted her dress and draped it over her back, exposing her ass to him. "Keep sucking Molly, don't stop until I say. Now go faster!"

He reached through the slit in Molly's panties to find her cunt was soaked. He wanted to take her right now, shove his hard cock in deep, but for now, he would use his fingers on her.

Amy didn't want to enjoy Molly's ministrations, but the fat slut was working her ass over good. If she sucked Jeff's cock with this much enthusiasm, it made sense why Jeff liked her so much. The awkward position she was in was giving her a cramp in her legs, but she knew better than to move until Jeff allowed her to.

Jeff smiled at this unscripted moment. Molly's mouth sounds and Amy's moans represented an informal commitment to him. He loved the moment of surrender by both girls. Molly was desperate to fit in, and Amy was just as desperate to keep him. With minimal training, he was sure he could establish not only a romantic relationship with each woman but also an extremely satisfying sexual one. He wanted both girls dedicated to him, willing to share their bodies and do anything to please him.

Molly continued her assault on Amy's ass. She knew it was important to show Jeff she was willing to do this, among other things. The consequences were clear if she didn't.

Jeff decided this had gone on long enough; he had proved his point to both of them. "Okay that's enough Molly," Jeff said as he pulled his fingers out of her cunt and wiped them on her ass. "Now it's Amy's turn."

Amy rose and turned to face Jeff. "You want me to lick her ass?" The look on Amy's face expressed her disdain, even though she tried to hide it.

"Molly stick your tongue out," Jeff said, "I want Amy to suck the tongue that was in her ass and then she is going to lick your face clean."

The smile on Molly's face came across as an insolent gesture to Amy. She sucked on Molly's tongue and didn't resist when Molly rubbed her face on hers. "You little bitch!" thought Amy, "I'm going to make you pay for that!"

Jeff watched the two women kiss, Molly had her hand on the back of Amy's head controlling the action. He wasn't sure if Amy had gone submissive, but it appeared to be the case.

"Molly take off your dress," Jeff instructed. "Amy, give her a hand."

Molly stood there as Amy lowered the back zipper on the dress, pushing it off her shoulders dropping to the ground. Molly stepped out of the dress and turned to Amy. "Thank you, Amy," she said with a smile, "oh my, you have a little smug on your cheek." Molly used her index finger to wipe off the imaginary spot. "Open up sweetie; you missed this."

12