Jeff and Molly Ch. 05

Story Info
Molly is stunned by Jeff's proposal.
8.7k words
4.41
15.2k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This chapter continues the adventures of Molly, a sexually frustrated young wife, and Jeff, the 'new' man who changed her life.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tide Changes

Jeff looked like a god to Molly, and he could easily pose as Eros. His sculpted body was perfect, and that monstrous cock between his legs brought her more pleasure than she thought possible. As she walked behind him, his cock was visible swaying from side to side under his hard ass as they made their way down the wide hallway to his bedroom. He had given her multiple orgasms with his tongue and mouth and driven her wild. The skin on her back was raw from squirming on the pool deck, and her pussy was sore from his biting, but it was all worth it. Now it would be her turn to please him, and there was nothing she wouldn't do for him or to him.

"Do you need to take a pee?" asked Jeff as they walked through the doorway to his bedroom.

"No, I'm good."

Molly looked around at what had to be the world's biggest bedroom. She could see the pool and garden courtyard out the massive span of arched windows and french doors. She stood in the exact spot where Amy gave her the finger. Molly never mentioned that to Jeff, but she suspected it would make him mad all over again.

Jeff walked into the adjoining master bathroom and relieved himself. When he finished, he washed his hands and cock and came out to find Molly on her hands and knees on his bed with her ass high in the air. For some reason he loved her fat ass, he couldn't explain why but it turned him on.

"Is this what you want Jeff?" Molly purred, "to fuck my fat ass with that big cock of yours."

"I like to be a bit rough sometimes," he said. The urge to spank Molly's ample ass took over his mind. "Is that alright with you?"

"Jeff, my body, my mind, and my heart belong to you!" Molly blurted out. She was worried about revealing the last part, but that is how she felt.

Jeff rubbed her ass cheeks with both hands, pulling them apart to see her puckered hole before squeezing them together hard. His first slap was light, just to let her know what his intentions were. He alternated from one cheek to the other gradually increasing the intensity. He could feel his cock harden as her ass turned redder and redder. He was pleased to see so far Molly had not objected, and he was going to push her even farther today.

"That's a good slut!" Jeff said as he rubbed her sore ass, "Lube or no lube?" he asked.

"Can you use lube this time?" Molly asked hopefully, "I need to get used to anal."

Jeff reached into his bedside table and pulled out the lube he sometimes used with Amy. He didn't like his cock to be too slippery as it took away the sensations.

"Okay, I will use lube this time, but don't expect it every time," he said as he fingered Molly's ass with a small dollop of lube, "when Amy pisses me off I like to dry fuck her ass and watch her squirm."

"Like today?" Molly asked, "would you dry fuck her ass if she was here?"

"Yes, like today," he said, "if she were here I would fuck her ass without lube and make her suck my cock clean after."

"If it would make you feel better you can do that to me," Molly said, "I want to make you happy Jeff."

Jeff didn't expect this; Molly was willing to take Amy's punishment. "Oh Molly, you've been hiding in plain sight all this time." Jeff gave her ass one last rub and squirted some lube on his cock. "Damn I love your fat ass!"

Jeff stood on the bed with Molly between his legs; he speared his hard cock at her ass and slowly pushed down. He had expected more resistance, but Molly's relaxed ass let him push three-quarters of his cock in on the first thrust. With the next push, he was all the way in.

"Fuck Molly, I'm all the way up your ass! God, it feels incredible!"

"I love it, Jeff," Molly murmured, "I feel so full. Fuck me like you're mad at me, fuck me hard!"

"That's a good slut," Jeff said as he started getting a rhythm.

He used his body weight to drive his cock deep into Molly making the bed bounce each time. He knew full penetration must not be easy for Molly, especially with the length and girth of his cock, but she never complained. Her ass was perfect, not bony like Amy's, but soft and forgiving. He fucked her hard, just like she told him to, but not in anger; this was all pleasure.

Molly had never felt anything like this before, it hurt tremendously, but the pain felt good in her cunt. "More Jeff, fuck me harder!"

Jeff couldn't believe his ears; Molly was enjoying this. There was no holding back now; he released all his pent-up desire into fucking Molly. She couldn't hold his weight any longer and collapsed onto the bed. Jeff adjusted and kept fucking her ass. He was getting close, his cock was throbbing, begging for release.

"Now Molly!" Jeff yelled as he pulled out, "suck my cock!"

Molly quickly spun around and took him in her mouth without hesitation. "Hmm, hmm," she moaned. She sucked him hard, using her mouth and tongue to please him.

"Yes! Just like that!" Jeff exclaimed, "Oh babe, that feels so good!"

Molly was excited; Jeff had just called her his babe, and not his slut. With her gag reflex almost tamed she had no problem taking him completely down her throat. She grabbed his firm ass and fucked her face on his cock as fast as she could.

Jeff was amazed at Molly; there was no need for him to assist her. She was proving to him that she would do anything for him. Just watching her put him over the edge, "Oh god, here it comes!"

Molly held her face up tight against his abdomen; she could feel his cock throbbing in her throat as volley after volley of cum went straight into her stomach. She willed herself to stay there until he finished coming, and even then Jeff had to pry her head off his cock.

"You beautiful, sexy woman!" Jeff exclaimed as he looked down at her smiling face, "I fucking love you!"

Jeff pushed Molly down onto the bed and kissed her with an intensity he didn't know he had. She was everything he wanted in a woman plus more. Sure, she didn't look like a model, but she also didn't act like one. He didn't know how he was going to arrange it, but he needed Molly in his life full time.

Molly thought she was dreaming; Jeff just said he loved her. Not that he loved what she did for him, but that he loved her. She tried not to get too excited, but it was impossible. The agony in her ass was forgotten as his kisses rained down on her and she welcomed and returned every one of them.

Jeff laid on his side and propped up his head with his arm as he scrutinized Molly. He couldn't understand his attraction to her; she was the exact opposite of Amy; maybe it was as simple as that. "You were amazing!" Jeff said when she finally dared to look at him. "Have you always been such an incredible lover?"

"You think I'm incredible?" she said in disbelief, "I only want to please you."

"I know, that's what makes you so sexy!" Jeff paused as he played with her long nipple until a drop of milk leaked out. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple tasting her mother's milk; it was different, not bitter, just different.

"What did you do before your daughter was born?"

"I was in college; I finished my bachelor's degree in accounting. I wanted to be a Certified Public Accountant or maybe get my Masters."

"No fucking way!" he exclaimed in excitement, thinking he could use her talents in his business. "Really?"

"My husband made me quit; we couldn't afford the baby and university."

The thoughts rambling through Jeff's head were fast and furious. "Suck my cock babe," he said to her, "I think better that way."

Molly didn't know if Jeff was serious or not, but she welcomed the opportunity. She was completely and utterly addicted to his cock. Jeff was everything her husband wasn't especially in the cock department. "Hmm, I could do this all day to you,"

Molly beamed as she licked and nibbled at his semi-hard cock from the tip down to his balls. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and ran her tongue all over it, just one of Jeff's balls were bigger than both of her husbands. Her hands roamed his body, enjoying the skin to skin contact.

Jeff ran his fingers through Molly's hair as she worked her magic mouth on him. He wanted her in his life full time but knew it would also include her new daughter. He wasn't sure if he was ready for such a commitment. Inside he knew she would be better off with him than her current situation with her loser husband.

Removing Amy was just a matter of money; he had always known that about her; she was here not because she loved him, only because he was rich. He would give her the car and set her up in an apartment with a cash settlement, that would be a small price to get rid of her acidic presence. She could always go back to being a web-cam girl on one of the xxx sites he owned. That is where he first noticed her; she was one of his most popular girls.

"Pass me a pillow Jeff," said Molly, "I want to put it under your bum."

Jeff arched his back as Molly slid the pillow into place and re-nestled between his legs. The pillow did allow her better access to his balls and cock; he watched her for a minute before resting his head back down and closing his eyes. The suction of Molly's mouth drew his cock deep, and he could feel her nose against his stomach. He was amazed her gag reflex was almost completely gone.

Molly used both of her hands to circle his balls and cock and lifted them. She dragged her tongue over his balls enjoying the shivers she caused. "Relax Jeff, let me please you," she said, "hmm, I see something else that needs my attention!"

When Molly's tongue touched his ass, he jumped a bit.

"I love you, Jeff! There is nothing I wouldn't do for you! Even this!" Molly said as she licked his ass opening, trying to drive her tongue inside him. This time she wasn't pressured like she was with Amy; she was doing this out of love for Jeff. Her emotions were high as she sucked and licked his ass; the desire to please him was overwhelming.

Jeff drew his legs back to allow Molly easier access, "Don't stop Molly, eat my ass! Fuck, that feels so good!"

Molly was no longer tentative, her tongue was right inside his ass, tasting his dark passage, wishing she had a longer tongue so she could please him more. Her one hand was stroking Jeff's hard cock, and her other one wrapped around his muscular leg. Jeff's encouragement motivated her to quicken her actions like a hummingbird to a beautiful flower.

There was nothing fake in Molly; her love was real and complete for him. Her tongue invaded him without worry about whether it was right or wrong. Amy had done this once for him but had gagged repeatedly, and when he finally said she could stop she ran to the bathroom to gargle and brush her teeth.

"Molly, Molly!" Jeff said a little louder to get her attention, "I love what you're doing, but you can stop if you want to."

"Okay," Molly said simply then went back to pleasing Jeff. She wanted to prove to him that this intimate act was her way of proving she was his, unequivocally. She felt Jeff relax even further as his moans reached her ears. The hardest part of doing this was starting, but she was finding out it was just as hard to stop.

"Oh god Molly, you're amazing!" Jeff exclaimed, "I'm falling in love with you!"

"What!" Molly exclaimed as his words sunk in and her head bobbed up in the air. "What did you just say!"

Jeff laughed at the expression on her face, "I said I'm falling in love with you!"

The shocked look on Molly's face accompanied the tears rolling down her chipmunk cheeks. "Please don't tease me, Jeff, I couldn't stand it."

"I mean it, Molly, I've never had a lover like you."

"What about Amy? I was only supposed to be your sexual plaything."

"Don't worry about Amy; I will take care of her. Now," he paused, "we need to talk about getting you, and your daughter moved in here."

"Oh my god! OH, MY GOD!" Molly screamed. "My daughter too?"

"Yes, both of you!" Jeff said with a big smile on his face, "and I want to pay for you to finish getting your degree!"

Jeff's generosity was the last straw for Molly, and she completely lost it. She sobbed uncontrollably, falling off the bed onto the thick carpet.

Jeff rushed to hold her. "It's okay Molly, everything will be okay now," he soothed, "don't cry."

In between her sobbing Molly tried to focus on Jeff's face, his handsome face. "Why Jeff? Why me?"

"There is no why Molly, it just is," he said as he pushed her hair from her eyes. "But you never said yes yet."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Molly said as she threw her arms around him and kissed him on the mouth before realizing what she was doing. "I'm sorry Jeff, I will go wash my mouth out."

"I'm clean Molly; it's okay."

Molly kissed him again but kept her tongue in her mouth until Jeff forced her mouth open with his tongue. Their kiss represented a passion for the present and the future. Her mind was overflowing with questions of how it would work, but right now all she wanted to do was please her man. She loved how that sounded in her mind; Jeff was her man.

"My god babe, you make me want to fuck you again!"

"That was my plan!" Molly laughed, "any hole you want Jeff; they all belong to you!"

"I can't wait to have you here full time," he laughed, "you and that sexy ass of yours!"

"Hmm, I love your cock up my ass," Molly beamed.

"Fuck, I'm hard again!" Jeff exclaimed, "I need your ass Molly, your fat ass."

Molly got on her hands and knees and swayed her ass at him, enticing him to take her right there.

"No, get up and lean on the bed," he said, "this time I am going to fuck your ass slowly and enjoy every moment. I want you to be comfortable."

Molly leaned on the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could exposing her tight opening to Jeff. "Hmm, do it, Jeff, fuck my ass."

Jeff could see Molly still had lots of lube on and in her ass, but he didn't want to hurt her, "Let me know if you need more lube babe."

"I love it when you call me babe," Molly purred as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks for Jeff.

In slow motion, Jeff's cock entered her tight pink opening, and he watched it spread her wide. "Fuck, I love your tight ass!" The residual lube was helping as he continued to push until he was up Molly's ass. "That's all of me Molly; you have my whole cock in you."

"Oh Jeff, it feels so good!" Molly moaned as she tightened her ass muscles. "Let me just squeeze you for a bit."

The gut-wrenching pain was gone, replaced by a sense of fullness. In only a few days her whole life had changed; she had been in love with Jeff from the first day he scared her jumping out of the bushes. He had flirted with her and made her realize being a little overweight was not the end of the world. Now, his cock had been in all her holes, and she loved every minute. Every inch of his massive cock brought her pleasure.

Jeff felt Molly relax and tense her ass on his cock. It felt sort of like he was getting a blow job but not quite. The spanking had left her ass a beautiful shade of red, and he watched her ass tighten up as she squeezed him. He leaned forward, laying his body on her back, enjoying the sensations. Moving her hair to the side, he kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. There was no rush to come as his hips slowly started their love dance. The lube was just right as his cock slide in and out, not too easy but not too hard either.

"If this is heaven I never want to leave," Molly gushed, "I feel like we've been doing this forever."

"You're mine now Molly," he whispered into her ear, "you're my lover, my babe and my nasty slut all rolled into one."

Jeff's imposing cock was slick with lube as he built up speed. He loved how he could penetrate Molly with force and depth, and best of all she loved every minute of it. Of all the women he had fucked, none had been as enjoyable as Molly. After coming already his staying power was strong as he dreamily fucked her. There was no pressure to perform or agenda to meet, and this was turning into one of his memorable moments.

"I love your fat ass," he whispered into her ear, "it was made for my cock."

"Hmm, I'm melting Jeff, you're driving me crazy," she said as his cock probed deep inside her married ass.

He reached under her body searching for her nipples, those extra long pink nipples that got hard so easily. Pulling them to the side was easy because of the size of her breasts, and he pinched them both at the same time. He loved her full breasts, so different than Amy's, and so much more sensitive to his touch.

Molly relinquished her body to Jeff and his dominate tendencies; his fingers produced a pain-pleasure in her stomach ending in her pussy. She loved being submissive, it turned her on, excited her, made her leak, and gave her purpose. Jeff had exposed her to intimidation, harassment, and even mild pain as a sexual stimulant. Somehow through subtle emotional cues, he perceived and understood she consented to his actions. The pleasure he brought her was the witness to her awakening sexual desires.

The gratification was intensifying for Jeff; anal sex always did that for him. He didn't know if it was a control issue or because it felt so good, all he knew is it was one of his favorite sexual positions. He was overwhelmed with the intoxication of being able to do whatever he wanted to Molly. She had willingly given herself to him and proved she would be obedient to him and his desires. Just thinking of all their future sexual experiences made his cock swell even larger.

"Molly, I'm struggling to hold back," he moaned, "your ass is better than anyone I have fucked."

"Oh Jeff, what do you want me to do?"

"Squeeze your ass again," he said, "yes, just like that, off and on."

Molly was sure all her Kegel exercises were now paying off. She had been practicing for her husband, but the bastard wanted other women instead of her. Now Jeff would benefit, plus they always turned her on.

"Oh fuck that feels fantastic," Jeff announced, "my god you're incredible!"

Jeff had started slow and then increased the rhythm; now he was slowing down again to savor the moment. Molly's ass seemed to be getting tighter, and the contractions were incredible on his cock.

"Come in my ass Jeff," Molly begged, "shoot it deep!"

Jeff had almost stopped moving completely, enjoying the clamping actions from Molly's ass. He was close, so close now. "Oh Molly, now! Don't stop what you're doing!"

Molly felt the first shot and increased the velocity of her contractions. The sound of Jeff's toe-curling orgasm filled the air as she milked his cock. His body stiffened against her back as his fingers pinched her nipples even harder, and she rocked her ass back against his pelvis to provide more stimulation. She was proud of herself and how much pleasure she had given Jeff.

"Fuck!" Jeff said after he came down from his high, "I could get addicted to you!"

"Hmm, that would be nice," Molly said, "you addicted to me, and I would be deeply devoted to you."

"Just let me enjoy this for a little longer then we can go have a shower together."

Jeff's first instinct about Molly had been right. She was an incredible lover with an overwhelming desire to please. When she said she was willing to do anything for him or to him, she meant every word. The absence of sex for the past two years had made her the perfect partner for him, and he couldn't wait to introduce her to all his toys.