Jeff & Nichole Go Camping Ch. 01

Story Info
Nichole does the in-laws/Labor Day Camping Family Reunion.
15k words
3.89
68.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess now I know the meaning of the term "Rude Awakening".

This is the 8th gathering on Labor Day weekend for a family reunion since I married Nicole. My parents had brought my siblings and me to this same location since I can remember. Mom and Dad are here. Mom providing the gossip and Dad drinking the beer. Kids are running and playing everywhere within our camp spot between the lake and the woods.

Some of the relatives have RV's or campers. For three days once a year we have the family tent. It's kind of a fancy tent with a room for Nicole and I and a separate area for the kids. After the eight years of marriage the kids are seven, five, and four. Everyone has a blast. We turn the kids loose and keep them plied with sodas and snacks. Cousins run in packs.

Me? I'm sitting in a lawn chair drinking my third beer. It's almost time to cook the wieners. I don't know where Nicole went. I haven't seen her for about 30 minutes.

The kids went screaming by. Then I see Nicole coming out of the woods on a path. She's all bubbly and laughing with my brother-in-law Gary. They always seem to hit it off well. She gives him a little punch on the arm about something he said to her. She looks up to see me watching and the smile leaves her face. Their camper is just a few yards from us and they return together with Gary stopping off to give my sister a hug. Nicole stands by my chair watching Gary and Denise go into the camper.

I ask if she wants a beer. She pats me on the head and turns me down. I guess the beer makes me more oblivious to things as she shifts her weight from one leg then the other. Something seems to be on her mind. I've learned to never ask what.

Appearance wise see looks just like the 20 year old I married eight summers ago. Extremely pretty with an infectious smile her flat chest makes her look like a twelve year old. The flat chest is what drew me to her. There's nothing there but nipples. Even when having the kids ... not much more than a bump. With her seldom wearing anything under her shirt they draw the attention. Not that they are big. Actually the opposite, but the little points put guys in pervert mode.

God made up for that by giving her a tiny waist and the perfect ass and vagina. But, it's the lack of boobs that draws the guys. Nicole being a bit of a flirt doesn't help matters. Often several guys can be seen around her flirting as she flirts back and they all wonder what it would be like to handle her flat chest and fuck her.

I'm giving my wife the side glance. She's about to burst inside from something. I stand up and brush her nipples. She bounces like she has to pee. She goes into the tent and I know to follow. Her t-shirt is tight. Her nipples are clearly outlined. She buys tops a little small for that purpose. As much as she likes tight tops she wears baggy shorts with open legs almost as if she doesn't want men to see her perfect lower half.

Maybe she just needed fucked. I considered muff diving right into her sweet cunt. I put fingers into the open legs of her shorts and brushed at her pussy. She stiffened like I was a stranger, then relaxed.

"Go ahead. Mess with my pussy."

I guess "mess" was the key word. I ran the back of two fingers into her slit. I'd never felt her so wet and sticky and I said so.

"I guess that comes from fucking Gary."

"Why would you call him that?"

"I didn't call him Fucking Gary. What I said was that it was his cum and it came from fucking Gary. I'm full of his cum. You are so stupid about some things. I was fucking Gary."

"Why? Did he force you?"

"Jeff, my silly husband, I've let him fuck me since we came here the first times eight years ago. I met him when your sister came to our wedding. I thought he was sweet and charming. Even though we were just about to be married I really liked him. I would have fucked him then if there had only been a way. Then we came here for your family reunion. Two months after our wedding and within the first hour here I had him in me. We went into the woods and he fucked me from behind. Then I laid in the grass and we fucked facing each other, kissing and sharing tongue like star-crossed lovers. He was crazy about my little chest and nipples. I loved his nice cock."

"Wait ... what? You cheated on me eight years ago and now you've let him fuck you again?"

"Honey, focus. I've been fucking him here since eight years ago. Eight to ten times every trip. You let me wander off and never question where I go. It's really too easy. Before I went in the woods with Gary I fucked your cousin's husband, Ted and while you were setting up the tent your Uncle Dale pulled me into his RV and gave me a good fucking."

"Jesus Christ, Nicole!"

"Get used to it, Sweetheart. It's only Friday and I'll be racking them up all the way through Labor Day Monday."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, Nicole. There's no way you pulled that off. I'm not that stupid."

I'm looking at my wife. My mind roiled as I pictured three guys fucking her since we got to camp. She must have going right after cock as soon as we arrived. My wife tugged her shorts and panties down and off. She stood with her feet apart and exposed her cunt to me. It was wet, swamped actually.

"How do you think this much cum got in me?" She gave a wicked grin.

Her panties on the ground had a massive glob of cum in them. She was watching my expression closely as my gaze went from panties to crotch. She lifted her arms out from her side. She wiggled and shook causing from her flat titties down past her ass to shimmy. Cum bubbled from her slit and thinned out to a string of sperm as it reached her knees. She put her hand below the stream and captured the seed mixture in the palm as she lifted it up to her pussy. It was a pretty impressive puddle. I couldn't take my eyes of it.

"I usually clench my vagina and hold it in. I love to carry a man's seed inside me."

Nicole groaned a little and she started to make her tummy undulate and spasm, legs still standing apart. Cum started to flow, then spurt, then back to a flow. Her hand was full. She had taken her other hand and ran it down her stomach as if her hand was a squeegee forcing sperm from inside her. She quickly changed hands to catch the little river that was still running. Her hand was already filling as she held the other up with some cum starting to drip between her fingers. There was a gurgle and a rush of seed that filled her other hand.

"Oh, God. I guess they put more cum in me than I thought?"

There was enough that it had to be three men. There wasn't any doubt any longer. Nicole was standing with both palms of cum extended towards me and still some once again stringing from her cunt toward the floor.

I felt frozen in time. As bad as it seemed it sounded like the tip of the iceberg. My wife and Gary always got along. It seemed nice that my sister's husband and my wife got along well. Like best buds, now with the added surprise of them being fuck buddies. I wondered if my sister had any idea. I thought of all the times they could have been fucking and gotten away with it. Holy Shit! I was stupid.

Her fucking the cousin's husband didn't hit as hard and the idea of it was fuzzy in my mind. Danni was a second cousin actually. I wouldn't have minded fucking her myself. Instead, her husband was fucking my Nicole. I couldn't even picture Nicole with him.

Uncle Dale ... I could understand that. He is Mom's baby brother. Just six years older than me, at 35 he would make a good match for Nicole. If she was going to fuck around on me I guess she was making good choices. She looked me in the face and nodded to her hands with the shimmering cum.

"Believe me now, Lover?"

Nicole raised her left hand and leaned toward it. Her lips went into the goo and sucked about half of it into her mouth. She seemed to be tasting and adjusting it with her tongue. She opened her mouth to show me and then swallowed. It was something I'd never expect from my wife in a million years. It was my Nicole though. Those sparkling blue eyes twinkled back at me. Her shoulder length blond hair flipped as she moved her head as she made sure she swallowed the whole mouthful. On her chin was some sperm she missed that she seemed to instinctively know was there. Her tongue came out as she pushed it against it with the side of her thumb.

Not wanting to let go of the shock effect Nicole slurped half from her right hand, showed me, swallowed, sucked and licked the rest, showed me, swallowed, then slurped, showed me, and swallowed the rest from her left. I don't think a porn star could have done it better.

"Are you angry?"

"Yes, I'm angry."

"Angry because I'm fucking guys or because I didn't tell you sooner?"

"Angry because you are fucking guys. This was just supposed to be us."

"Well, it's just not us and it's not ever going to be just us. I love cock too much. Meeting some new guy or someone I fucked before wanting me. Giving that look. Running their hands over my little tits and getting a finger in my pussy. Having the head of their cock push into me and finishing up with a load of their seed struggling to get into my uterus. I can't ever give that up. I want you to love me and give me that, Jeff. My husband, my lover ... can you give me that?"

It felt like listening to a politician trying to get my vote. I couldn't see the upside. There was no "what's in it for me" factor.

"You sound like you are looking for a blank check, a hall pass, a license to cheat, so to speak."

"This is me, Jeff. All through growing up I was ignored as the little sister type, plain flat chested little Nicole. Guys glanced at me and never gave me a second look. Everyone around me had boobs. I was just plain and not even ordinary. That's an awful world to grow up in, Jeff."

"So, what are you saying?"

"I want to fuck who I want, when I want. Maybe some times you can help me. Sometimes I can't slip away or make and excuse to be gone a little while to fuck some guy. I need to be able to fuck guys, Sweetheart. It's not about you. It's about me. I've looked up my needs online. I'm not a slut or a whore. I'm not trash. I need to have more and different cock in me sometimes. The closest thing is that I'm a bit of a Nympho. It's not any different if you and I had sex two or three times per day. It's different that I need lots of partners."

"How long has it been going on with Ted and Uncle Dale? Those were today."

"Well, Ted married Danni a couple of summers ago in June. They had been married a couple of months. Ted and I flirted here for a couple of hours on Saturday and I fucked him. Then on Sunday I fucked him again. So. three Labor Day weekends, I've fucked him here seven times."

"Here? What do you mean here?"

A month after that first time at the lake he parked in front of the house and rang the door bell. I was a little pissed that he had shown up like that and asked what he wanted.

"I thought maybe we could ... "

"You parked in front of my house so my neighbors can see and my kids are here ... "

"What did you do?" I asked not being surprised by the answer.

"Him coming to see me had my pussy going. I remembered his cock from Labor Day at the lake. He was pretty good with it and plowed into me hard and had me cumming for twenty minutes. I didn't see any neighbors out. I checked on our kids. They were on the couch with cartoons on TV. Two were sleeping and the other one was in trance. I grabbed Ted's hand and led him past the kids and to the bedroom. They never even noticed. With the door closed I started taking off my clothes. By the time he was undressed I was on our bed naked with my thighs spread. He tried to eat my pussy, but I had fucked one of the neighbors earlier."

"One of the neighbors?"

"Yes, one of the neighbors, Sweetheart. I pulled Ted up enough for him to lick my nipples and I was ready to fuck. I was wiggling my butt around trying to get my pussy over his cock head. When it went in he tried to work it slow. I got my legs around his ass and pulled the whole seven inches in me with one lunge. God, I love his cock. I think I was cumming right after the first minute of him in me and it just kept going. Thirty minutes later I got a nice cunt full and hurried to check on the kids. All three were asleep like little angels. My pussy wanted Ted's seven inches again, but I knew I needed to chase him from the house."

With Nicole laying in the tent naked and leaking cum it was hard to stay mad at her. There was still the small chance she was fucking with my head. Eight years of a perfect marriage and all at once I hear my wife tell me these things. Then the tale continued.

"When I got to the bedroom I thought Ted would be dressed. Instead his half hard cock was laying across his thigh teasing me. I could feel my pussy lurch wanting him again. He said if I'd give him a couple of minutes he could fuck me again. I looked at the clock. One of the afternoon regulars was out of town. I could see to the other guy's house earlier. His wife was home. Ted was better than either. When I smiled his cock started to rise. By the time I straddled him from above and guided his dick into me it was rock hard again. I felt him nudge inside me to my cervix. After getting off several times myself Ted's cock pulsed and filled me again. We probably took too long, but I was showered and dressed ten minutes before you got home."

The word might have been "mesmerized" as Jeff listened to his wife provide lurid details of coupling with Ted in their marriage bed, fucking him in their house as her own daughter and sons napped on a few feet away.

"Why don't you come here and fuck me? You know you want to."

"I don't know that I want to after you've crawled out from under some other guys with a snatch full of cum."

"Now you're being a prude. It's not like you had not done it a hundred times without a clue. Come on fuck me. My pussy won't hurt you. It will be fun."

That was my wife now laying on her back on her sleeping bag with her legs open inviting me to fuck her. God, she was hot looking even with more of the mess coming out of her.

I fucked her. It was really good. That feel told me that I had indeed been fucking her hundreds of times after others had fucked her. I added my load into whatever was leftover after she ate cum from her own pussy. Of course, once a guy cums there can be buyers remorse. There was no way I could not fuck her, but afterwards I was mad at myself for putting my cock in her.

She laid on her back well-fucked and content while I dressed. We heard the kids running towards the tent.

"Take care of them for a bit, Honey. They're probably hungry,"

"I'll get the hot dogs and the buns and head them down to the campfire."

Everyone kept the big fire going so we could cook whenever we wanted or heat water. I got the kids sat down and put the hot dogs in the little basket we used to cook them. Before they were done the youngest was getting restless.

"Where's Mommy?"

"Oh, she's had a busy day. She's in the tent resting."

"I want to go in there to be with Mommy."

I had to grab him to keep him with me. Nicole had probably nodded off still naked with cum running out of her. I didn't want our son to see her in cunt mode. I got the hot dogs cooked and fed to the kids. Just as they were finishing Nicole came to the fire to join us.

"I hope you made one for me."

The kids were excited to see their mother, but soon were racing off to play with their cousins. I had to keep them close as it would be sunset soon. Nicole had been sitting with me not saying much. When I noticed she hadn't said anything in a while I diverted my attention from the kids and the family now gathered near the fire to look around to see what she was doing. She wasn't there. I was thinking she probably went down to use the restrooms by the lake or was talking with some of the other wives. After having about ten minutes to think that one over I realized I had been had again.

My wife probably laughed at me as she slipped away like she had done so many times before. Other wives, my ass. I started looking for guys. If there were three she was fucking that I knew about how many more could there be? Of about twenty five men there probably a dozen would be strong possibilities. From what I was learning apparently all they needed was to catch her with her motor running. Somewhere nearby, maybe in the woods or down by the lake, maybe in a tent or a camper or RV Nicole had someone trying to pollinate her.

I steeled myself for the inevitable fact that someone was fucking her. It left me wondering who crowding my mind. The idea that she was fucking someone was pretty exciting to think of her reaction of someone plowing into her and giving her another load of cum. I was entertaining the thought of fucking her myself.

The kids needed to be in bed before dark. I had them back in the tent and into pajamas, them doing some roughhousing. As I waited for them to settle down I thought I'd check to see if Nicole left a cummy mess on our sleeping bags. Zippering the kids into their section I opened the screen to our side. Expecting to focus on a sleeping bag I was greeted my Nicole rocking gently down on some guy's cock. She was facing the door and was fully aware of me and the kids just the other side of the canvas partition. It was still light enough in the tent for me to see the look of fulfillment in her pretty blue eyes sparkling across the freckles on her nose. I could also see a rather thick cock and about 4 inches of its length working in and out my wife.

Nicole had the look on her face like she must have just cum before I entered the tent.

"Why did you bring the kids here?" She scolded me in a whisper.

"It was getting late in the evening. Time for the kids to go to bed. I knew you had slipped off somewhere. I never dreamed that you would bring someone to the tent." I whispered back.

"I thought it would be a quickie. This is round two. Ted never really went soft."

Crap! Ted? Really??? She just spent a great deal of time going on and on about getting fucked by his seven inch cock and now she was fucking him again. About that time Ted turned his head around and waved.

"Hey, Jeff. I'm fucking your sexy wife." Ted whispered.

"Thanks, Ted. I really appreciate you doing that for me. Be sure to cum in her."

"Sure thing. I just did and I always do. I'm glad Nicole doesn't like a rubber in her."

I guess he missed the sarcasm in what I had just said. Nicole started to move off him and I watched what it looked like to see seven thick inches of cock come out of my wife and sperm run out onto his belly. As one with a five inch dick it was pretty intimidating to see that she had that much inside her.

As a Mom, you'd think she'd have Ted leave and get her clothes back on to kiss the kids goodnight and see if they were okay. Instead she flopped her ass on the sleeping bag and spread her legs for Ted to fuck her with me right there. Seeing Ted between her legs with seven inches bobbing in the air right at her pussy had my heart pounding for what was about to happen.

Ted took a half stroke to line it up and then drew back to slam his full length into her. Nicole grunted a little louder than she should. All three adults stopped to see if it caught the kids attention. Satisfied that they did not Ted started to fuck her in earnest. Somehow I had never gotten off my knees after entering the tent. In my current position I was in perfect position to watch Ted's cock disappear into my wife. Ted and Nicole were fucking and I had my head right in there watching.

It was then that I realized that I might have been an ignorant son of a bitch for eight years and definitely that day, but I had finally caught the little cunt cheating on me. Not like if I had caught them cold before Nicole had done her little confession earlier in the day rather than a devastating effect on me I was intrigued. The sloppy noise they made and the sheer size of his cock plunging to her depths had we wanting to get in line for a turn.