Jeff and Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

After a few moments she took my face in her hands and kissed me again with passion and ardor. She then broke the kiss and said, "I want you to make love to me...now! I have been dreaming of this moment for weeks!" I rolled her onto her back and decided I needed to taste her loveliness before anything else. I slid down her body and placed my mouth on her shaven pubis taking in the smoothness of it and the heady aroma of her recent ejaculation.

I have to say that licking and tasting her was one of the most profound experiences of my life. Her taste was enticing and I felt I couldn't get enough of her. I licked her slit and sucked on her clit. I stuck my tongue inside her and lapped at her juices. Paige grabbed my head and pulled me into her. She was bucking and moaning again as before. Just as she was about to climax again I moved my head down a bit more and inserted my tongue into her beautiful anus. This caused her climax to come again harder this time and she began squirting copious amounts of her ejaculate which I shifted up to capture in my mouth...I was in heaven!

Finally, Paige pulled my head up and demanded, "Fuck me now, please!" I crawled up her torso, kissing as I went until I reached her mouth and kissed her with all the passion in me. She reached under me and placed my aching erection at her opening and I thrust forward gently entering her warm vaginal cavern. I was sure I had died and gone to heaven. She was warm and tight as I started sawing my way in and out of her. I kissed her again with even more passion and she returned my kiss snaking her tongue around my mouth. As our tongues intertwined our copulating pace picked up. Paige broke the kiss whispering, "oh yes...oh yes...harder...please...so good...I love you...aaahhh!"

If I thought I would last long after cumming earlier I was very much mistaken! All of the feelings and passion since we left the hot tub had left me very much on the edge of another monumental orgasm! I cried out, "Oh god, I'm going to come again! You are so beautiful and you feel so good! I can't hold back..." Paige cried, "Oh yes! Cum in me now! I want it so bad! Fuck me with everything you have!" I continued pounding into her luscious body for a couple of more moments until I unleashed my second torrent of sperm in the past 45 minutes! "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! So wonderful!" Paige exclaimed! As I climaxed I could feel the shivers of Paige's third hard climax as she squirted again all over my testicles!

As our climaxes faded we lay in each other's arms kissing passionately. We rolled over to our sides still in an embrace with my penis still, somewhat embedded in her glorious hole. As our breathing returned to normal Paige looked into my eyes and beamed at me. "That was so wonderful! I knew you'd be a wonderful lover! I have never climaxed like that in my life!" Paige then pulled me into another hug and kissed me deeply again.

After we broke our kiss I said, "That was incredible! I haven't felt like this in years! You are so beautiful I could just hold you forever!" Paige responded, "Do you promise? Will you please hold me forever!"

With that we kissed and rubbed each other for quite sometime until we fell asleep. I woke up with Paige's back towards me spooning. It was early evening outside as shadows stretched across the bedroom. I leaned up and kissed Paige's ear and was rewarded with a contented sigh. I then got up to relieve myself and to get something to drink. I brought up a couple of glasses of water for the both of us. As I sat back down on the bed Paige stirred and stretched languidly. Her nude body was the most beautiful and erotic thing I have ever seen! She saw the water I was holding, smiled and took one of the glasses while thanking me for bringing it.

We sipped our water and stared at each other for a couple of minutes until Paige asked, "Are you hungry? It seems like forever since we had our bar-b-que...I'm famished!" I told her I could probably eat something in order to keep up my strength. With that she answered, "We have two more days here because Monday is a holiday and I have no intention of letting you go!" I laughed and said I had no intention of going anywhere!

We went down stairs, still naked, to fix ourselves a snack. We ate leftover potato salad and other odds and ends that we found in the fridge. After we finished eating I sat back and enjoyed watching Paige as she tidied up after our meal. I couldn't get enough of watching the way her breasts swayed as she moved. Her ass was especially enticing as she moved about...I could feel another erection stirring in my loins.

We opened a bottle of wine and decided to sit out on the patio near the pool and enjoy the warm summer evening. There was an outdoor loveseat that we sat on, as the evening grew darker drinking our wine. We sat looking at each other with big smiles on our faces, happy in each other's company.

Finally, after a couple of glasses of the excellent Bordeaux (that, no doubt belonged to the owners of this magnificent house), we began to converse. "Where on earth did you find that bikini you were wearing this afternoon? I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it!" I asked.

"I made it!" Paige responded. "Did you like it? I assumed you did by the way you were staring and judging by the effect it had on your penis!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, I liked it all right! Especially when you got out of the pool! The material seemed to disappear when it was wet so you looked like you were naked...not that you had much on to start with! I gather my ploy to regain my composure by looking at the pool filtration system didn't fool you."

"Not for an instant! I thought it was cute! I imagined you were a bit embarrassed and didn't want to come off as if you were some sort of sexual predator!" Paige stated with a knowing look.

"You got that right! Seeing you like that woke up every sexual part of my being...things that had been, pretty much, bottled up for years. Thank you for waking me up, I needed it!"

Paige smiled even brighter and leaned in to kiss me again. One of her breasts brushed my arm as we kissed which sent a shock of electricity through my body and waking up my now flaccid member. We started kissing more passionately and began groping each other again. After a couple of minutes Paige broke the kiss and whispered, "Should we retire back up stairs?" I nodded in agreement and up I went with Paige, again, leading me by holding onto my now fully erect penis.

As we climbed the stairs I, again, watched Paige's beautiful ass in awe. My penis twitched a couple of times and feeling that Paige turned to see what was causing the twitch. She caught me staring unblinkingly at her lovely bum and chuckled. This caused me a moment of embarrassment and I'm sure my ears turned a bit pink. She gave my erection a couple of quick strokes and continued leading me up the stairs.

When we got to the bedroom Paige turned and kissed me lightly and asked, "Do you mind if I use the toilet? I think all of the beer and wine is catching up with me!" I told her there was no problem and that perhaps I should find another bathroom for myself. With that Paige went into the master bath and I trundled down the hall to another bathroom that I had seen earlier.

After relieving myself and cleaning up a bit I wandered back into the master bedroom and waited for Paige to return. She remained in the bathroom for about 15 minutes before emerging with a big smile heading towards me on the bed. "I'm sorry I took so long." she said while climbing up the bed into my arms. We kissed again for a few minutes when Paige broke it off with a chuckle. I asked, "What's so funny?"

Paige responded, "I was laughing at the way you were staring at my ass as we were coming up the stairs. You were so cute when you blushed. That made me wonder whether you, as they say, are an ass man or a breast man?"

This question took me by surprise. I had never really thought about it too much as I liked both tits and asses and Paige had superior assets in both categories. I decided to hedge my bets and answered, "I'm neither, I'm a Paige man!" This answer got a hoot of laughter out of Paige again.

"No, no...as flattering as that answer was it didn't really answer the question. Are you an ass man or a breast man?"

Deciding that I couldn't lose either way I said, "Okay, I really like both and your breasts and ass are the most beautiful I have ever seen, but I guess I'd have to say I like asses a fraction more than breasts."

"I kind of thought so given the way you were staring and reacting to mine!" Paige said with a smile. "It's very flattering to be admired, especially from a man like you!" And she leaned down to kiss me.

"Why does it matter whether I like one over the other? In all honesty I like the whole body, especially yours. You have a beautifully radiant face, lovely legs, expressive hands, gorgeous breasts, an ass to die for and beautiful eyes. I could just eat you up!"

Paige cocked one eyebrow with a glint in her eyes and responded, "Dining privileges are now open!" with a laugh. "Actually, the reason I asked was because I wanted to ask you if you would do something with me that I have never done before."

This last request caused me to cock an eyebrow and I asked, "I will do anything for you, what did you have in mind?"

"Earlier today after our shower you licked my anus and it shot sparks of desire through me. I have never experienced anything like that before so I was wondering if you would do that again and then, maybe, have anal sex with me? I have never done it but I think I would like it...if it's done with the right man!"

I had never done it before either. I had read in various places that for men it was the most intense feeling of all but for women it could be quite painful. If I were honest with myself I would conclude that I have wanted to try anal for a long time but it just never came up. I asked, "Are you sure? I've never done it before and I've heard it can be quite painful for the woman."

Paige kissed me again and the laughed and said, "You are such a gentleman! I've read that, yes, it can be painful but if we take our time and prepare me properly; with plenty of lube it can be exquisite for both parties! I have never found anyone that I wanted to try it with until I found you. So, what do you say?"

"Well, okay...I'd love to have anal sex with you! We need to find some lube and..." At this Paige kissed me again very hard and passionately.

Paige then reached into a drawer next to the bed and pulled out a fresh tube of KY, winked and said, "I was hoping you would say yes!" She then rolled back into my arms to hug and kiss some more. As our ardor increased we kissed and groped each other with more intensity. My erection had returned with gusto as we continued our foreplay.

After several minutes Paige broke our kiss and asked me, rather breathlessly, "Will you kiss my fanny now?" I smiled, got up and moved behind Paige as she got up on all fours.

As I stared at her ass I couldn't help but think what an incredibly lucky person I was at this particular moment! I leaned down on my elbow and planted two wet lustful kisses on each globe of her beautiful rear end. These two smooches caused Paige to moan so I continued planting kisses and trailing my tongue across both cheeks. Paige pushed herself back towards my face as I kept kissing her derriere.

Finally, I decided, it was time to get down to some serious ass loving. I reached up, spread her cheeks and began kissing down the cleft that separated her globes. Paige moaned even louder and then said, "Don't be afraid...I cleaned myself very well back there. That's why I was in the toilet so long."

With that I splayed out my tongue and licked her anus long and hard. Again, Paige moaned very loudly and pushed her ass back into my face...it was glorious. I began licking her lovely rosebud with increased passion and began pushing my tongue into her as far as I could and would then pull it out and lick around her little crinkled muscle. After a bit I asked Paige to hold herself open for me, which she did.

Now that my hands were free I reached under Paige and began stroking her very wet pussy. She moaned again with passion. We continued along this vein for a while until I put my thumb into her soaking wet vaginal opening and stroked her clitoris as I ran my thumb in and out of her. Paige's moans turned into very loud groans as she wailed, "This is fantastic...stick your tongue into me...rub my clit harder...oh fuckkkk!"

Being the dutiful person that I am I complied with her wishes. This was probably the hottest thing I had ever done. My erection was like a steel girder I was so aroused. We kept this up for a few minutes more until Paige begged me to put a finger in her asshole! I sat up, removed my hand from her vagina, grabbed the tube of KY, opened it and shot a dollop on Paige's sphincter. Paige cooed and said it was cold and tickled. I then put a dollop on my index finger and the worked at spreading the lube around her anus while gently pushing my finger into her anal opening.

The combination of my saliva and the lube made her opening quite slick but it was tough to penetrate her tight little hole. I then remembered something my doctor always says when he needs to check me during physicals..."Paige, try to relax and then bear down as if you are pooping, it really helps." Between her moans she said, "Okay." And then my finger slipped in past the second knuckle.

Paige cried out! "Ooohhh mmmyyy gggoooddd! That feels...so fucking good!!! Fuck...my...ass with ...your...finger!!!" I began sawing my finger slowly in and out of her very tight hole. Paige was groaning very loudly now with lust as I sawed my finger in and out of her hole. I would, periodically, squeeze a little more KY onto my finger to keep her lubed up nicely.

After a while Paige asked me to put another finger into her. I pulled my index finger most of the way out, smeared some KY onto my middle finger and the reinserted both fingers into her, now, slightly gaping hole. "OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Paige screamed as I pressed both fingers all the way into her. I asked if she was all right and she answered, "I'm wondeeerrrfffullll! TThhis fffeeellls soooo incrrredibbbllle!"

After several minutes of stroking in and out of and twisting around in Paige's anus I reached under her and began stroking her clitoris! This really set Paige off as she pushed her ass back on my fingers with increased gusto as she screamed, "FFFaaasterrr hhhaaaarrrddeeerrr in mmmyyyy aaassssss! RRRRuuubbb mmyy cclliiittt!!!" After another couple of moments Paige screamed out her orgasm! "OOOhhh ffffuuuuccckkk I'M CCCCUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!" and with that I felt her squeeze my fingers and squirt all over the hand that was rubbing her clit.

I continued rubbing Paige's clit and stroking her ass as she caught her breath. She turned her head and looked into my eyes with a big smile and said, "That was incredible! I need your cock in me!" I removed my hand from her pussy and my fingers from her asshole, grabbed the lube and smeared a large amount on my very hard penis. Paige was laying down with her head on the bed and her ass in the air. Her anal opening was still gaped from my fingers and looked wonderful. I leaned down and began licking, kissing and probing Paige's asshole again. I let my saliva run into it while I probed her with my tongue. I then leaned back up and squirted another large amount of the KY into her asshole.

I then leaned forward and placed the head of my penis at her anal opening and pushed ahead gingerly. As I began entering Paige's ass I couldn't believe how hot and tight it felt. I managed to get a little way in and then stopped to give Paige a moment to cope with the invasion into her tiny hole. She was breathing loudly and moaning constantly. I pushed in again after several seconds and reminded her to bear down again, like before. I could feel a sort of squeeze and then I slipped in a couple of more inches!

"OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" Paige wailed with this last addition of cock to her hole. "Are you OK? Does it hurt too much? We can stop!" I told her. Paige said, "NNOOO dddooonnn'ttt sssttttoooppp! "It hhhurrrtts a llliitttle" she moaned, "bbbbutttt it hhhhurrrtttsss soo ggggoood!!! Puuussshh ssoommme mmooorree innnn!" I then continued pushing and several moments later I had completely impaled her ass on my rock hard penis.

I stayed still, again, to let Paige get used to me being inside her. I couldn't believe how it felt being inside her in this way! Her vagina felt wonderful but this took feelings to a whole other level! I could feel her hand brush up against my scrotum as she began caressing her clit. Another groan escaped her lips and I felt her squeeze my cock with her asshole and then I groaned! I reached around her and felt her breasts! Her nipples were so hard I thought they couldn't get any harder.

Paige leaned back, lifting her head towards mine. Turning toward my face we kissed with my penis in her ass and my hands on her tits. We kissed like this for a couple of moments and I began rolling her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Paige moaned again while we kissed. Paige then leaned back down and said, "Please fuck my ass! Long and slow will feel wonderful!" I began, slowly, to pull out of her anal cavity until just the head of my cock was still inside her and then, slowly, pushed myself back inside her glorious ass!

We continued this pace for a while. We were now both moaning and groaning at the intense feeling this sex act was having on us. Paige began backing up against me increasing the pace and the force with which I was fucking her. I grabbed the KY and gave a quick shot on my penis on an out stroke to keep things well lubed. Our pace began to quicken. I could feel Paige's hand still stroking her clit increasing her pace there. I pulled my hands from Paige's breasts and grabbed her hips as our pace continued to increase, pulling her toward me with renewed vigor.

Paige began crying out, "Ooohh ssoo gggoood! Sssooo gggoooddd! Fuuuccckk mmmeee! Hhhaarrrdddeerrr JJJeeeffff! FFFFUUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE!" I now began pounding into Paige's ass blinded by desire! "I'm CCCCuuummmmiiinnnggg!!" Paige cried out! And with that I felt her anus grab me and her vagina began soaking my balls! The feeling was so great that I began letting loose with my own orgasm!!! I yelled, "I'm ccccuuuummmmiiinnngg tttoooo!, and blasted my load into Paige's bowels! Considering that I had already cum twice before that day, I couldn't believe how much of my ejaculate kept pumping into her.

After what felt like an hour our breathing began to moderate and Paige collapsed onto the bed with me on top of her. I rolled us over onto our sides, my penis still impaling Paige's anus. After a few more minutes Paige turned her head to me and said, "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced! Thank you for indulging my fantasy...it was wonderful. It was more wonderful than I had imagined. I hope we can do it again...a lot!" She then turned a bit further and I leaned up a bit and we kissed. The most loving kiss I had experienced in my life.

I broke the kiss and told her, "I have never experienced anything like that either! We can do this again anytime you want!" and I hugged her towards me, my semi erect penis pushing back into her a little bit. After several minutes of continued spooning we both fell asleep, exhausted. Sometime during the night my penis fell out of Paige's ass but I couldn't tell you when as I slept like a rock.

I had no idea what time we fell asleep but it couldn't have been too late. I awoke at around 9 a.m., my bladder was crying the blues! I got up and noticed that Paige was not in the bed. I went to the toilet and did my business and then wandered downstairs where I found Paige in the kitchen. She had a French press with coffee in it and was pouring a cup. "Here you go sleepy head! Nice and strong just as you like it." She had the little silk kimono on again and I was standing there naked. I could see that Paige had nothing on under the robe as I could see the sway of her breasts as she moved...it was lovely!

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers