Jeff and Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

We made and ate breakfast, read the paper and drank our coffee. After we had managed to get through most of the morning we decide a shower would be in order. We went up stairs hand in hand, stripped off what little we had on and jumped into the shower. After we shampooed our hair and scrubbed each other's bodies we rinsed off. As I was about to leave the shower Paige grabbed my arm and said, "Can we have anal sex again today?" If I didn't have an erection before I certainly had one now!

I told her we could have anal anytime she wanted. She smiled, then kissed me and said, "Good! Would you like to help me clean myself?" I told her I would love too. She then went into one of the bathroom cabinets and pulled out a hot water bottle with a long tube and nozzle. Paige said, "This was hard to do by myself the other day so I thought it would be easier with two of us. I just want to make sure that I'm clean back there." I asked her what she wanted me to do and she said you can hold the bottle up and release the water and then stop it when I tell you to."

We decided to perform the enema in the shower where it would be easy to run things down the drain and keep clean. Paige loaded up the bottle, brought it over to me and then got down on all fours on the shower floor. I spread a little Vaseline on her beautiful sphincter and then, gently, inserted the nozzle completely into her rectum. Paige cooed and then said, "Go ahead and release the water into me." I opened the clip on the tube and could hear the water rush gently into Paige's bowel. Paige called out to shut off the water which I did and then removed the nozzle.

Paige stood up and walked back into where the jets of warm water were spraying in the shower and then squatted to release the water from inside her. I couldn't really see what was coming out but I could tell from the frown on Paige's face that it wasn't very nice. She then refilled the bottle, handed it to me and we repeated the process. After the fourth enema Paige was finally happy with the resultant discharge.

We then kissed quickly, turned and headed back into the bedroom. Paige jumped on the bed and stayed towards the edge on all fours. I admired here lovely derrière one more time then knelt down and began kissing all round her lovely ass. I then pulled her cheeks apart and began licking up and down the cleft of her ass from her perineum to her tail bone. Every time my tongue slid over Paige's anus she moaned loudly. I then zeroed in on her lovely pucker and licked around the sphincter and shoved my tongue into her anal canal. I then began rubbing, her now, very wet vagina up and down the slit from het clitoris to her perineum. This got Paige bucking against my face and hand. After a while I pushed my thumb into Paige's pussy and rubbed my fingers on her clit. Paige increased her bucking and began crying out, "OOhhh yyeeesss ttthhaat fffeels soooo goooood!!!"

After a few minutes Paige cried for me to put a finger into her ass. I grabbed the tube of lube and applied a dollop to her anus and another to my index finger. After rubbing the KY around Paige's anus I then inserted my finger. Again, I marveled at the wonderful feeling of her rectum as I slowly pushed my finger all of the way into her beautiful ass. I pumped my finger in and out with a slow and steady pace as I continued to pump in and out of Paige's vagina at the same time with alternating strokes. Paige altered the rhythm of her pushing against my hand to coincide with the finger that was pushing into and out of her ass. Each time my finger pushed into her ass Paige moaned loudly.

After a couple of minutes Paige asked me to insert another finger into her ass. As I adjusted the hand in her ass I removed the one from her pussy and squeezed out some more KY onto her anus and onto my fingers. Once adequately lube, I pushed two fingers into Paige's ass and returned my other hand to her pussy. As I pumped in and out Paige let out a low growl and then said, "Ooohh mmmyyy ggggoood! Thiiisss ffeeeellls soooo ggoooooooddd!" I started picking up the tempo a bit and Paige matched that tempo slamming her beautiful ass on my fingers.

I marveled at the sight of my two hands penetrating Paige's body with alternating strokes. My penis was so hard it was rubbing against the side of the bed as I continued stroking Paige's holes. I then decided to insert a third finger into Paige's ass and removed my thumb and inserted three fingers into her vagina. After a few strokes Paige began screaming out the she was cumming and I felt the telltale squirting from her vagina. I continued to stoke in and out of Paige's holes as she continued her strong orgasm.

Finally, Paige screamed out for me to, "FFFUUUCCCKKK MMYYYY AAASSSSS NNOOOWWW!" I stood up, grabbed Paige by her hips, pulled her back to me and put my raging hard-on at the entry to her ass. When Paige felt that my cock was at her anal opening she pushed back against me and forced my penis all the way into her ass!! While I groaned with pleasure Paige screamed out, "Tthhaaattt iisss ssooooo ffuucckkiiinnng gggooooodd! PPPooouunnndd my aaasssss nnnoooowww!" I was gripped by desire and began pounding away at Paige's ass. I felt my eyes roll up into my head as I humped Paige with all I had. I was afraid that I might be hurting her but Paige kept crying out, "SSSSOOO FFFUUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG GGOOOOOODDD!" in a nonstop mantra!

After several minutes Paige cried out that another orgasm was impending and then screamed, "FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!" as I felt torrents of her ejaculate drench my balls and legs! I continued pounding into Paige's backside until I too let loose another flood of sperm into Paige's bowel with a mighty groan! I fell forward as my legs gave out under me and landed on top of Paige as we both gasped for breath.

I rolled off Paige and then crawled to the middle of the humongous bed and then rolled over onto my back. Paige crawled up to me and kissed me very hard. After a minute Paige then faced away from me towards my feet, straddled my head and then began licking and sucking my half hard cock! She then lowered her pussy to my mouth and I began eating her for all I was worth!

Her mouth felt wonderful as she licked, twirled her tongue around the head of my cock and then engulfed my whole dick into her mouth and throat! As I lapped at Paige's pussy I began tasting the fruit of my loins as it dribbled out of Paige's ass towards her pussy and then into my mouth! It was very erotic! After a while I reached up and caressed Paige's ass cheeks and then gently massaged her asshole rubbing the sperm that was oozing out onto her ravaged anus. This caused Paige to moan while my cock was engulfed in her mouth, which felt wonderful on my now re-hardening penis. Paige continued moaning on my cock and I continued licking her pussy, sucking on her clit and rubbing her asshole. After a few more minutes I could feel Paige shudder and have one orgasm after another showering my face with her lovely juices!

I was really enjoying giving Paige these constant orgasms while she kept sucking my cock. I held out for a good long time but the skills of her tongue finally got the better of me and I shot another load of sperm down Paige's throat. Paige collapsed on top of me and laid still for quite a while. Finally, she stirred and turned to lay on top of me face to face. We both smiled and then hugged and kissed for several minutes. We both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms until the late evening when the sounds of explosions stirred us from our slumber. We hugged and kissed and then made off for separate bathrooms in order to relieve ourselves.

When finished we wandered back downstairs, still naked, out to the pool and watched fireworks exploding into the air around us. We held each other tight enjoying the show. When we tired of the fireworks we wandered back inside. I took Paige in my arms kissed her and then told her, "I love you so much! I don't think I could stand to be away from you for even a minute." Paige replied, "I love you too and I feel the same way!" I hugged her to me and gave her another passionate kiss and then pulled away slightly and asked Paige, "In that case, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Paige's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped for a moment and then she wrapped her arms around me in a bone-crushing hug and then said, "Yes, yes, yes! A million time YES!" and then she kissed long and hard. As we broke the kiss we both said simultaneously, "I love you!" We laughed at that, turned around and walked upstairs holding hands.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers