Jeff and Sue

Story Info
His wife loves him too much to tell him the truth.
6k words
3.53
121.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

This is a very strange story of love; about what it is and what it isn't. It is a story about a very loving wife and husband, choices, and outcomes. It begins with a lot of background of the two main characters because I believe you will understand the story better if you understand where they each came from to be in this marriage. There is not ANY wild sex in this story. If you find you do not really like this story, please, stop reading and move on to another story you like better.

As in all of my stories, all of the characters are fictional people who never existed who do things which never really happened; never the less, they are all written to be consenting adults.

---------------------------------------

Sue and Jeff have been married for 17 years. He is 61 and she is 55. They had met 19 years earlier at a community celebration picnic in the main downtown city park. They started seeing each other and a year and a half later were married.

Jeff had been married before to his high school sweetheart. They graduated from a small town high school in Idaho and she saw him as her ticket out of her parents' house and away from that small cow town. He was big and strong, athletic, one of the smartest in their class, and college bound. She was sure he was going to be able to give her all of the things she had never had growing up. He was a loner and sexually naïve which made it easy for her to control him using her body. She offered or denied him her hot kisses to get him in line. Then it was her tits, and eventually she let him touch her pussy; not see it or anything else just touch it. The progression of favors continued from there but always stopping short of intercourse. She strung this series of sexual favors along until they were married after their freshman year in college.

The summer before starting college, she had gone to Portland to visit her aunt and uncle. Her previous boy friend, Dave, lived there too. While she was there, she went out with Dave "just to see how he was doing" and "to let him know she was seriously involved and happy about it". She had told Jeff ahead of time she was going to do it and told him after she returned "nothing had happened". It was many years later near the end of their marriage when Jeff finally realized she had given Dave her virginity on one of those dates. She had led Jeff to believe she was giving him her virginity on their wedding night. After having previously fingered her pussy and her growing up riding horses, he had not expected to find a maidenhead and therefore wasn't surprised at all not to.

Shortly after they were married, she was "injured" in a car wreck. Jeff ended up taking care of her, working full time to support them, and carrying a full load in college. After three years of that, he graduated with honors as a structural engineer exhausted and underweight. He had an offer to go to graduate school but being so exhausted he got a one year postponement on the offer. He got a job with a good company and started eating real food instead of a student's fare and sleeping at night instead of studying and writing papers. He was getting his strength back to prepare to go back to school; but she wanted a baby. She manipulated him; they had a little girl. He never went to graduate school.

Her "injuries" were quite interesting. She was too injured to get a job or do housework and very seldom was able to cook. But, if there was something she wanted to do like help her friends set up a weekend barbeque or take the baby to visit her friends, she could do that.

Another child and 20 years later, she had herself all set up with diagnoses of chronic fatigue syndrome and fiber myalgia; a pat excuse out of any and every thing she didn't wish to do. Like her "permanent injuries" from the car wreck, they seemed to come and go as fitted her desires.

She was spending every penny he made telling him if he would just work a little harder and longer, they would finally get over the hump and be OK. The harder he had worked, the more she had taken. Finally, too many years later, Jeff caught on to her manipulations, lies, deceit, and greed. Once he caught on to her, it was easy to catch her in her lies. He soon found out she had been cheating on him for years; she had even had sex with his brother.

Jeff filed for divorce the day their youngest left for college. He had lived in their basement in a separate bedroom for about 4 years. He had stayed because he knew if he divorced her sooner, she was financially irresponsible enough to not take care of the kids and would squander all the money he would have to give her on herself and her whims.

Sue was really Susanne born in Germany. While out dancing at a bar with her friends, she had met Richard, a US serviceman stationed in her hometown. His friends had called him "Donkey Dick" because of his large dick. He was good to her at first even though her father didn't like him let alone respect him. Her father had been in the German army during WWII and recognized him for what he was; but his daughter was in love. What could he do?

They were married in Germany and lived there for a few years. She had a little boy who was the apple of grandpa's eye and the little prince of his world. She worked and they lived off her income while he saved every penny of his pay. His plan was to buy a house after he was discharged. She moved back to the US with him when his tour was up. That was when the troubles started.

Living on base back in the US, he started drinking more and going out with his friends at night. He would come home after getting off duty, change his clothes, and go out drinking coming home late and drunk again. It got to where instead of facing her as he tried to leave the house, he would change his clothes and climb out the bedroom window to leave. The problem was he was a mean drunk and a controlling bastard at heart. He would become controlling and force her to do sexually submissive things like kneeling naked at his feet and licking his feet and cock. If she refused, he hit her.

It got to the point if she and their little boy would see him drunk; they would cower on the couch together hoping to protect each other from him. She was afraid he would start hitting her little boy and he didn't want daddy to hurt mommy any more. On the weekends, they were relieved when he would drink enough to finally pass out on the couch. They could go to a back bedroom and be safe from him.

As he was being separated from the service, he went back to his hometown in Washington to set things up so he could move his family home. It "took longer" than he had told her it would. It turns out there were two problems. One of his "friends" had put him onto a house for sale. It was a real steal but he had to act very quickly and he could because he had cash so they could bypass the inspections and such. It turned out, the house was condemned for occupancy; a fact he did not discover until after his money was long gone. The house could be brought up to code; but it would take a long time and a lot of money. The other problem was, while he was there without his family, he had found a girlfriend.

When he moved his family home, he had Sue and the child stay with his parents, who were now living in Seattle, while he "tried to get the house business straightened out". In reality, he was shacked up with his girlfriend in an apartment. When Sue found out the truth, he expected her and the boy to just move into the apartment with him and his girlfriend. That didn't happen; Sue filed for divorce. By court order, he was supposed to pay spousal support and child support but never once paid a penny.

Left on her own with a child in a foreign land, Sue had to ask for help from her father until she could get a job and take care of the two of them herself. She went to school and became certified as an x-ray technician. Upon finishing her schooling she immediately was hired at the hospital in Vancouver where Jeff met her. She was working hard at a full time job in a technical field taking care of her and her son and doing it all in a second language. She did this for years before she eventually met Jeff.

When Jeff met Sue they each found in the other what had been lacking in their previous spouses. Jeff worked hard at a good job with long time security and only drank if she would share a bottle of wine with him on one of their dates. Sue worked hard, paid her bills, told the truth, said what she did, and did what she said. He was always careful to let her be her own person and not make her feel controlled. She made it clear she loved him for who and what he was and not what he could do for her; she was not a damsel in distress looking to be rescued from her circumstances. She had been doing just fine before she met him.

In time they were fully involved. Sue was a hot blooded sensuous woman somewhat shorter than Jeff with a rubenesque figure. He quickly learned she was a great kisser and eventually learned she was a tremendously exciting lover. Their love for each other and trust in each other grew as they shared more and more of their lives together.

One thing bothered Jeff, Sue had told him about Donkey Dick's big cock, he had asked Sue just how big was he; 8", 10", a porno freak like 12", as big around as a coke can? He told her his cock is just average sized and that was all it ever would be and asked if he was going to be enough to satisfy her? Never actually answering his original question, she quickly replied, "Richard was just a big dick surrounded by a sadistic controlling asshole. He thought all he had to do was shove it in and it would take care of everything. You, my love, are a whole man; you are all of the things a man should be. You love me all of the time; when you make love to me you use your entire self. You completely satisfy me; you have nothing to worry about." She had just made him feel like a million bucks; of course he believed it.

After they were married, he moved into the house she had been buying before they had met. Jeff worked Monday through Friday dayshifts at the same company where he had been since college. Sue worked shifts at the hospital; her shifts rotated and her days off changed so her schedule was always only set for short periods at a time. They worked hard and pulled their resources together to build a good life together.

Sue loved how Jeff loved her and genuinely cared for her well being. When she had her appendix removed, she had been stunned when he had taken time off from work to take her to the hospital, stay with her until she went into surgery, and was waiting for her when she came out of recovery. She had never had anyone do that kind of thing for her before; she certainly had never expected it. She loved the way he respected her and cared for her feelings. He even wrote his own cards to her. She was wanted, treasured, and adored; the love of his life -- his beloved.

Jeff loved how Sue always made sure she was always there to help him get his needs met. She cared about the things he cared about. She respected him and valued him and his love for her never seeming to take him for granted. Jeff loved that Sue worked hard and willingly contributed to paying their bills. He was proud of his lovely wife who was always friendly and appropriate in public and didn't switch into someone else after they got home.

Whenever he was hurt, Sue took it personally, like a big mother bear. She may have been smaller than him but whoever it was was in trouble. Like when his kids showed Jeff no respect or caring and would only show up whenever they wanted some more money from the magic money tree. After Jeff had chopped down that damned tree and cut off the seemingly constant flow of money, his kids quit talking to him all together. They were after all their mother's children. Jeff had not wanted to believe it or face it when he was confronted with it; he was crushed. Sue had supported him and lovingly helped him through this rough time in his life. She made sure they kept a wide berth.

Sue had received a cake recipe from one of her friends at work. It was for a rum cake similar to what her mother used to make for her as a special treat. Jeff took it upon himself to bake that for Sue as a special valentine's gift. It really was a rum cake. There was dark rum in the cake mix and after the cake was baked in a bundt pan, more rum was poured around and into the flat bottom before the cake was dropped out of the pan. And a quarter cup of rum was among the ingredients in the icing which was drizzled all over the cake after it cooled.

Being that Jeff didn't drink much, he didn't eat that much of the cake leaving the great majority of it for Sue. She gobbled it down like it might be her last meal. It helped her remember the home she came from; it was a gift of love Jeff went out of his way to give her. From time to time, Jeff would make her another cake and again Sue would eat most of it; no big deal. Then Sue made a comment about when her mother would make her a rum cake after she was married and she and Richard would eat it together on Sunday afternoon before they would make love the rest of the day.

Jeff thought the story a quaint memory from her past and casually commented on how the rum cakes didn't seem to be helping their sex life much. The truth was, over the last several years, their love making was less and less often. It seemed Sue had more and more excuses to put it off; a headache, in a hurry to get to work, tired from having been at work, and then came menopause and hormone fluctuations and lack of desire. All along, her love for him never wavered; she was always there for him when he needed her. Even though their love making was not as passionate or exciting as before and it became more like every two or three months in between, Jeff never doubted Sue's love for him.

Now all these years later, Jeff sat in the chair beside Sue's hospital bed as she was undergoing her last round of chemotherapy. She had been diagnosed with cancer six months earlier; by the time they had discovered it, it had already metastasized and spread throughout her organs. He had been with her supporting her and helping her at every step of her treatment. There had been two horribly painful major surgeries to try to slow down the progression to no real avail. Sue's strength and courage were all but gone as she clung to the one person who she could count on as her son was clear across the country with a life of his own.

Her loving husband had cared for her during all of her painful sleepless nights, every time she threw up, every time she was poked, prodded, and stabbed for more tests. He was constantly supporting her in any way he could. He was like her 24 hour personal care nurse. He was by her side every moment his work would allow and witnessed almost every painful miserable awful moment with her.

It was during a period of delirium from the chemo drugs Sue began to talk as Jeff sat there beside her bed. She was telling someone, obviously not Jeff, about her secret. "You have to keep it a secret. Jeff can never know; it would just crush his heart." What secret do we need to keep from Jeff? You need to tell Ben I can't meet him this Thursday like usual. Ben? Ben who? Ben Peters you know Dr. Peters. Where do you meet him? At the hospital; in one of the empty rooms at the end of the third floor. The rooms they keep for doctors who have to stay overnight at the hospital. God, I miss his stiff cock; he is such a wonderful lover.

How long have you been seeing Ben Peters? About a year, ever since John and Marsha moved out of town. John and Marsha Higgins? Yeah, I used to get together with them at their house once or twice a month; it was wonderful the way the two of them would make love to me. Jeff remembered them; they had been their "friends". They had spent time at each other's houses and been at barbeques together. Marsha had worked at the hospital until John was transferred and they moved back east somewhere.

How long have you been having sex with other people and keeping it a secret from Jeff? Oh hell, I was having sex with Dr. Dempsy and her husband Joe when I met him. I have been meeting different people at continuing education seminars, on out of town trips, at the hospital, and through introductions by my lovers ever since. The one thing I always know is who ever it is will always be better than Jeff.

What do you mean better than Jeff? Jeff is the worst fuck I have ever had. When we met he was disappointing; I was hoping he would get better with time. He never did. Now he is older and he doesn't even get fully hard anymore; giving myself to him now is just disgusting. I love the man. He is the best man I have ever met and he loves and adores me. I couldn't ask for a better husband; so wonderful, caring, and loving. I contacted his ex-wife once to ask her about him and she agreed; in the sack, he was absolutely dismal. So, I get what I need where I can and keep it very discrete because I love him so dearly. He would be absolutely crushed and destroyed if he ever found out. I just can't ever let that happen. I have always insisted with everyone I have been with they never ever say or do anything which will hurt him or embarrass him. They have always had to promise that before I would do anything with any of them.

Has Jeff ever cheated on you? Ha, are you kidding? He would never consider it; he loves and adores me. Did you know he could have had Elaine? Ha ha ha, let me tell you about that one. I had been with Elaine and Tom for over a year and she kept feeling guilty about going behind Jeff's back. She wanted to include him; so one day when we were at their house having a barbeque, I told her to go inside where he was preparing desert for all of us and get him to fuck her. I told her he wouldn't do it and even she couldn't get him to; but if she could, we would always include him after that. She went in there and sure as shit struck out just like I had said. She had never been turned down in her entire life and to be turned down by a nerdy geek nobody like him crushed her feelings. Tom and I had to fuck, lick, suck, and finger her for three hours after that to get her out of her depression.

Jeff remembered Elaine coming into their kitchen where he was finishing the desert he had baked for them. She was a stunning redhead with a southern drawl and a great set of tits. She had come over to him and touched his arm as he worked on the dishes. She had held him and held his hand to her braless full breast under her tank top. She had offered herself to him. Her breast had felt wonderful but he just couldn't do it and moved her away from his body. He had told her he just couldn't do that. He had let her think he meant he couldn't be unfaithful to Sue; which was true. What he had really meant was he couldn't do that to himself. She was sexy as hell but sex with her wasn't worth the terrible violence it would do to him personally and spiritually. He hadn't said that to her as it would point out just what kind of person he thought she was for making the offer in the first place.

Jeff remembered Sue staying behind when he went home because she and Tom were both going to work the late shift at the hospital and they lived so close to work. She didn't want to drive all the way home just to drive back in a little while. She would catch a ride home in the morning but probably not before he had already left for work. He remembered going home alone and masturbating as he thought about Elaine, her offer, her red hair, and soft full breast; and feeling guilty about it.

How many lovers have you had since you married Jeff? A lot, maybe 30 or more. Did you ever have sex with you ex-husband Richard? Oh, you can't talk about that; that is the very worst secret. As bad as it would be for Jeff to know about the others, it would kill him if he knew about Richard. He already hates Richard for the way he treated me. How did it get started with Richard? I had heard from one of the girls at the hospital who knew him he had stopped drinking. Jeff kept making those rum cakes for me and I remembered sharing them with Richard and making love with him before he started drinking so much. I contacted him and told him I had a rum cake and asked him if he wanted to share it. Remember now, you can never never tell Jeff; you have to promise me. They all have to promise me ...promise.

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers
12