Jeff and Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the pump on her IV pushed another dose of chemo and morphine and Sue drifted back into a fitful sleep. Jeff sat there beside her bed quiet and stunned but not as entirely surprised as you might have thought he should be.

It had all started a little over a year earlier. A main transformer near his company had blown up shutting down all power in that section of town. He had been sent home early that afternoon. Afternoon traffic on the road he normally took home was vicious so he drove up the freeway to the exit at the next small town to drive the secondary roads back to where he lived. As he sat at the stop light at the main north -- south hiway, he saw Sue's SUV drive by. He had been coming home without calling her to surprise her on her day off. They so seldom had days off together.

He decided to follow her to see where she was going. She drove through the small town just outside of Vancouver turning off the highway about three miles out of town. She drove about a half mile down a narrow road turning up onto a dirt road leading up to a small house back in the trees. Jeff wrote down the address from the mail box at the highway. Back home, a quick computer search showed it to be her ex-husband's house.

Jeff left the house and returned at his normal time to come home from work. Sue was there just as chipper and happy as always; the rum cake he had made the weekend before was gone and the cake plate was in the dishwasher. Thinking back on it, whenever he had made the cakes for her lately, she would eat a piece or two and then on her day off, the rest of it would all disappear.

He remembered Sue's story about the rum cake and Richard's big all day cock. Jeff was hurt and pissed. He felt betrayed and humiliated almost to the point of rage; then he felt stupid, really really stupid. He loved her with all of his heart; more than life itself. He didn't know what to do. Then he remembered the dandelion killer.

The summer before, Jeff had problems with dandelions in the yard. He had gone to the garden center to get something to kill the dandelions. They had a very effective liquid which was to be diluted in water and sprayed on the plants. The clerk cautioned him that stuff was very dangerous as it was a carcinogen and it had a very sweet taste so children and pets were at grave danger if it was left out. Jeff had researched the main active ingredient, 1,2,4 bis methyl benzyl vanadyl dichromate. It was on an international list as a category 1A genotoxin. This meant it was known to cause cancer in humans by attacking DNA strands.

The Germans have this almond paste based pastry, marzipan, they dearly love. The next time Jeff baked Sue a rum cake, he added a little of the dandelion killer to the rum poured around the bottom of the cake. Sue told him he must be using a new brand of rum as it tasted much better than before; like it had almonds in it too. Sure enough, she ate a few pieces and then on her day off while he was at work, the entire cake was gone and the cake plate in the dishwasher when he got home from work.

Jeff kept making the special cakes for her every now and again; his gifts of love to remind her of her homeland. Sue began to have abdominal distress sometimes or headaches other times; she was often tired and her appetite waned. She was a strong headed German who even though she worked in the medical field didn't ever go to a doctor unless she absolutely had to. She got sicker and worse as time went by with Jeff constantly telling her she needed to get checked out until she finally got bad enough even she had to admit it was time. By then, the cancer had already established itself, progressed, and spread. That's when all of the medical tests, treatments, and surgeries started.

That day when visiting hours were over, Jeff went home. As he sat alone in his living room sipping a strong drink he thought to himself it wasn't that she didn't enjoy sex or want sex. She just didn't want sex with him; she had lied to him all these years. What had she said; oh yeah, disappointing and disgusting. And Elaine had been "depressesed" to be turned down by a nerdy geek nobody like him. After all, what on earth would possess a looser like him to even consider turning down someone as hot and sexy as that redheaded bitch?

Sue had had gone to such great efforts to make sure he never found out about her cheap slut cheating ways because she loved him too much to let him get hurt like that. He thought, fuck, she figured he would probably dump her ass if he ever found out. All of the things he did for her, the way he loved and adored her, the way he provided for her would stop in a heart beat. She had everything she never had before and simply didn't want to loose it. She wanted her rum cake and to eat it too.

He thought about "their friends" Tom and Elaine and how they were always telling him again and again to call them if there was ever anything they could do to help; you know, in genuine concern. So, he called them and asked if they could come over. When they got there, he led them into the living room. When they had all sat down, Tom told him how glad they were he called them; they would be glad to help in any way they could.

Jeff looked at Elaine and told her to take all of her clothes off. Tom said, "I beg your pardon?" Jeff said Sue had been sick for months and he had not had sex in forever and he wanted to have sex with Elaine. Elaine said she couldn't believe he would expect her to do such a thing. He reminded her she had already offered to have sex with him before and he knew Tom knew about it and had agreed to it; so hurry up and get her clothes off. Tom tried to tell him he didn't know what he was taking about but Jeff continued. Tom, old buddy, how many times have you fucked my wife? Probably so many times you can't even begin to count; so how about this? Just tell me how many times have you fucked my wife in her ass? Just tell me that one.

Elaine began to cry. Jeff told her not to cry but to start getting naked; he wanted her right now. Tom told him this wasn't the same thing. Jeff told him he was God damned right it wasn't the same thing. He was going to fuck his wife right in front of him. Tom had fucked his wife for years behind his back. Turning to Elaine again Jeff told her a cat had obviously got Tom's tongue; maybe she could tell him how many times Tom had fucked Sue's ass.

Elaine sobbed out how terribly sorry she was; it was never supposed to be like this. He was never supposed to know about any of it. All of them had always been so careful to make sure he never got hurt like this.

Jeff said "all of them?" just who the hell is "all of them"? Did they have some kind of a fuck Sue club going on? Was she fucking everybody they ever knew? Was everybody he knew laughing behind his back at how stupid and clueless he was? Jeff told her to hurry up and get her clothes off; he had a lot of catching up to do.

Elaine openly sobbed as she talked; He was a good man, the best husband, and a good friend. They really liked him and cared about him. No one had ever thought any less of him or wanted him to get hurt. Then her whole body began to shake as she cried out her agony. Tom told him that was quite enough of that bullshit. Jeff told him he would tell him what was quite enough. If he ever caught either of them anywhere near his wife ever again, he would go over to their house and kill them both. They should get the hell out of his house. As Tom and Elaine were leaving, Jeff told them to spread the word around their little fuck club. If he ever figured out who they were and found any them anywhere near his wife, he would kill them too.

The next day at the hospital when Sue's oncologist came into her room, Jeff looked him directly in the face and asked him if he was one of the doctors fucking his wife. The doctor suddenly stopped short, thought a minute, and told him he was aware of what he was asking about and no, he was not one of them. Jeff told him to make sure none of them ever got anywhere near his wife while she was in the hospital; to make whatever staffing changes necessary. The doctor told him he understood and was sorry for his pain and what a shame it was he had to go through that on top of what he and Sue were already going through. He would take care of it.

For the next four days, Jeff was there at Sue's bedside just as always; caring for her and helping her. She obviously had no clue what she had said to him. Then, she was released to go home. It took quite some time for her to gain enough strength to move around the house on her own. She noticed the friends and workmates who had visited her from time to time weren't coming by anymore. Jeff told her they probably just needed to get on with their own lives; they simply didn't have any more time in their lives to give her. He thought to himself Tom and Elaine must have got the word out and he added those people to the list in his head.

As Sue's health continued to decline, Jeff was there with her day and night as much as he could be. Hospice came in to help him. He was there constantly to support her as inch by inch she lost control of her life, personal dignity, and control of her body.

They say friends are those who know you and love and accept you just the way you are anyhow; and they love you too much to leave you that way. Jeff loved Sue with all his heart. She was intelligent and witty, outgoing and sophisticated, loving and caring and giving, and had a kick ass sense of humor. She had always been dependable and reliable. How could he not love her? He knew she was a cheating cunt, a fucking slut whore. And he loved her far too much to let her continue to be one. And speaking of friends, Jeff realized almost all of "their friends" were actually Sue's friends; and evidently many of those were also her sex partners.

Jeff thought about all of the pain and suffering Sue had gone through. He had been there and witnessed almost all of it himself. There was a part of him that thought she had earned it and deserved it; a part of him that hoped she had suffered enough to possibly be at a place where she might be capable of relating to just how deeply she had hurt him. Jeff loved Sue far too much to ever confront her with what she had told him. He thought it just too cruel to fill her last days with the heartache and anguish of knowing just how viciously and terribly she had hurt him. After all, she believed she loved him so much.

Sue lost her battle with cancer. She had been so consumed by the time it was diagnosed, how could she not? She had never really had any chance. Finally, Jeff knew for an absolute certainty, Sue, the love of his life, would never be a cheating whore again. In his memories, he loved her dearly.

12