Jeff Leaves the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my darling loyal boy," she said, going to clutch him but managing to pull back just in time. "I should have known I could count on you."

Huh?

They went inside and nothing more was said about Mrs Rossi.

And so Jeff's immersion into domestic life continued. Joy began dropping the occasional obscenity under minor stress without embarrassment and after a few quick exploratory flits, Tracy resumed walking around in her underwear and after a while even Jeff regarded that as normal. Anyway he believed she was a bit too slender and too young for him; he'd gained a taste for older women with bigger tits.

People at the company were not surprised when the boss, known as a bad driver, went around introducing his chauffeur. Someone who'd found Jeff had grown up on a ranch referred to Jeff as being that hayseed-looking guy. That slur was petty and would have been hurtful had Jeff heard about it during the short-term life of that denigrating term. But without trying, Jeff earned respect.

Office manager Muriel James went out to start her vehicle to drive home and found she had a flat tire. She appealed to two guys for help but they both claimed they had to be elsewhere in a hurry. Well yes, it was raining and that meant they'd get wet changing a tire.

Then Jeff appeared at Muriel's side and changed the tire for her.

Other acts of kindness because being associated with Jeff but a much bigger act of service was to come.

Office junior Jasmine Smith missed her footing climbing down a small stepladder in the filing room and crashed against a window and falling partly through it. The jagged glass pierced an artery in her forearm. Jeff was one of several people in the staff café nearby who went running. While some of them stood helplessly or fainted or almost fainted at the sight of so much blood from the arm of Jasmine, a very appealing and energized eighteen-year old, it was Jeff to the rescue. He ripped off his belt and applied it as a tourniquet and then calmly stroked the face of Jasmine until she fell unconscious in shock. He them asked for a tube of lipstick and wrote the time he'd applied the tourniquet on the victim's forehead to notify that important information to medics.

Jasmine's parents visited the office next day to thank Jeff for saving the life of their daughter. The media got on to the story and the newspaper photograph and TV film clip of Jeff with Jasmine at her hospital bed really indicated that Jeff was a good guy.

Then it was Jeff who solved the congestion problem at the office rear parking area when trucks were waiting to enter the company's store to load or unload. He convinced Gerald to have the interior layout remodeled and have the doors relocated from the rear of the store to the front so trucks could wait on the company's amply wide driveway at the entrance to the plant. Everyone at the company knew about Jeff's bright idea because they could now get in and out of the parking area unimpeded and a photo of him was posted on the company's website receiving a 'bright idea' award of $500 from the company's chairman.

Two weeks later Gerald fired Jeff and ordered him out of the house within ten minutes. That was unjustified because Gerald had caught his wife and Jeff fucking and it wasn't Jeff's fault.

Everyone else had gone to bed and Jeff had stayed up to watch an adult DVD. He was stretched out jerking off when Joy, wanting a drink of water, had entered the living room, saw what was going on and said to Jeff, "I'll take care of this for you."

"No, you shouldn't."

"God what a big piece of meat. Come on, let me get you off."

"No."

"Yes."

"Well okay then."

Joy threw her hands high to remove her nightdress and the bloated tits flopped down toward Jeff's big grin.

He expected Joy to clasp his dick and start wanking, perhaps after spitting on her hand.

But no.

Joy stepped over his outstretched legs and sat just above his dick and then leaned on to him and reached behind and aimed it at her pussy. It was wet enough for his dick to pierce between her lips and to start deep penetration.

Jeff said in alarm, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Fucking you," Joy said. "What else did you expect? Jerking a guy is a waste of energy."

"You said you would take over jerking me."

She said vaguely, "Oh did I? I expect some counter thrusting from you; that is if you know how to fuck."

Annoyed at her unexpected deterioration in behavior, Jeff slammed his butt forward and propelled almost eight inches of steel-hard cock to maximum depth.

Caught by surprise, Joy squealed loudly.

Half-asleep, Gerald came running thinking his wife had cut her hand making a midnight snack.

The first thing he saw was his wife's bare ass moving up and down.

Next he saw a fat cock hanging out of her pussy on her rhythmic lift.

"Joy," he yelled.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, and had a huge release that surprised even her.

"Jeff you're fucking my wife," Gerald said murderously but Tracy arrived, summed up the situation in a snapshot and said, "Aw dad, let them finish and then bawl them out."

"Keep the fuck out of this Tracy. Jeff what the hell are you doing with my wife and don't you dare say nothing?"

The couple were now standing and didn't make a pretty sight.

"God look how big he is dad."

"Tracy close your eyes," Gerald said, beginning his rave.

Shortly after Jeff left the house with his two bags untidily packed.

Gerald kicked his wife's ass and told her to have a bath.

Tracy was already there running a bath for her sobbing mother.

"I'm a whore."

"No you're not, you are my mother who was just after a bit of indoor recreation and you are my father's husband and he'll not be forgetting that with so much of your inherited money in his plant."

"Oh god, I had forgotten that Tracy. Oh you are displaying a business brain at last. Call your father in here and then clear out. I'll scare the crap out of him by declaring I'll divorce him and move away... with my money removed from the business."

"Mom that's brilliant. Is it okay if I stay outside and listen?"

"Yes dear. Go get him."

Outside on the sidewalk, Jeff had just called for a cab when his phone vibrated.

"Yes."

"It's Gerald. I can see you outside the gate. Come back inside for a family conference."

Jeff contacted the dispatcher and cancelled his call for a cab.

Usually when the four of them sat around the table, they looked bright and chatted happily. This time Gerald looked grin, Tracy wouldn't look at him and Joy, still sobbing, held up her arms and invited Jeff to kiss her.

Jeff looked at Gerald who nodded.

After the hug and kiss, Jeff sat and said he'd like a glass of wine.

"Me too," Joy said.

"Tracy get three wines and a beer for me."

"Do it yourself."

"Tracy," Gerald said through clenched teeth.

"Okay but do you have to be such a grump?"

Jeff thought he saw a smile peeping at the corners of Gerald's mouth.

They sat quietly until Tracy delivered the drinks.

Gerald, assuming the role of chairman, said, "The family voted 2-1 that you stay. We run a democratic house and I admit defeat in losing the vote."

"But what if I don't wish to stay since I humiliated you?"

"Shut up Jeff until I've said my piece. The agreement reached is Joy promises never again to molest you and in this house you are to masturbate only in your bedroom or your en suite. Further if you find it necessary to have sex then you have it with Tracy."

Jeff blurted in astonishment, "Tracy?"

Then after a pause she said, "I supposed that would be okay."

"Oh thanks," Jeff said, disappointed at her lack of commitment.

"Moving on," Gerald said, "Jeff you are to be enrolled in an online degree in business management and my admin people at the plant will be asked to assist you and you must gain your degree no matter how long it takes. Do you agree?"

"I suppose so if I do decide to stay."

Gerald said that lack of enthusiasm disappointed him.

"When you obtain your degree you will join senior management as a deputy manager in the department of your choice."

"Of my choice? Who was the idiot who suggested that?"

"My wife."

"Oh, sorry Joy."

"That's okay. I own 40% of stock in the company and do have some say. I'm very happy about this offer. I've ceased worrying about Gerald's driving since you've become his chauffeur."

"I guess all of that makes sense. I am worried about you being unable to take sexual advantage of me again? That stinks of being a denial of your rights."

Joy sighed. "That undertaking hurt me to the core but I'm wise enough to know that in doing big deals you win some points and you concede others to get the job done."

At the end of the discussion Jeff accepted the invitation to stay and to meet the requirements imposed on him.

* * *

Two weeks after being momentarily ejected from the Wills' family home, Jeff was ensconced even more happily than before. He'd been shifted from the guest room to the former sewing/utility room at the far end of the house next to the laundry and had the use of a small bathroom with shower used as a changing room for people using the pool.

Tracy acted more interested in him and talked to him more, her mother returned to swimming in the nude and invited Jeff into the pool with her, and her husband and daughter became used to that because they never saw them touch and even gradually accepted Joy bouncing her breasts at him when Jeff arrived to enter the pool. For his part Jeff interpreted that as a friendly bit of provocation rather than an invitation to mate and kept his distance. He felt secure because whether alone in the house with Joy she kept her distance.

It appeared Gerald had gained greater respect for Jeff after his wife had demonstrated she'd like the young man enough to have sex with him and it was now his responsibility to look after Jeff's higher education and to eventually establish him in a responsible position in company management.

Gerald liked a challenge and the more unlikely it appeared of success, the more determined he become to achieve a good outcome. His black period of discovering his wife fucking the house guest and then her negotiating to overturn his decision to dump Jeff, lasted only hours because Joy behaved as if she'd sexually reactivated. Two nights after she'd been discovered screwing Jeff, she rolled Gerald in bed and gave him the best blow job she'd delivered since their second honeymoon about ten years ago. They were now back to having sex most nights instead of inventing reasons to avoid having it.

Gerald sometimes was observed idly patting his pants over his dick affectionately as if he had gained a new friend.

The office manager had been aghast when told she was responsible for mentoring Jeff's study aspirations. She regarded his as she described him to colleagues, as an unattractive hick. Helena decided the Kitty, a recent college graduate and who looked boyish and rarely smiled, would be just the right person to help Jeff with his studies. God the hick hadn't even been a college dropout.

That first meeting between Kitty and Jeff was interesting.

"Mrs Thomas says I'm to help you with your online studies."

"Oh yeah. Why don't you have tits?"

Wack.

The blow caught Jeff just under his left eye and immediately produced swelling.

"Jesus that's assault."

"And you're an asshole."

They stood glaring at one another until Jeff backed down and said he was sorry he'd addressed her so cruelly and he truly was an asshole.

That seemed to surprise Kitty because Mrs Thomas he described Jeff as being a brainless hick.

"At least you know how to apologize," Kitty said, pushing her stupid watch up off her wrist a bit.

Jeff saw that.

"Please take your watch off. I can make it fit more comfortably."

"What?"

"Jesus are your dumb? Please had me your watch and fetch a staple remover and I'll fix your watch."

Kitty watched fascinated as he fiddled, something popped out. He fiddled again and handed the watch back along with a metal link he'd removed.

"Mom's jeweler said it's a spring-loaded strap designed not to be shortened or lengthen."

"Then he isn't a jeweler's asshole."

Kitty flushed and suppressed an embarrassed giggle.

She snapped the watch on and waggled her arm up and down and the watch remained on position.

"Omigod, you are a genius. What do I owe you but please don't say that because I'm newly married?"

"Just be effective in teaching me how to learn academically, that's all I ask."

"But that might take skill I don't possess. You must have gained study habits... you have done a two-year degree haven't you?"

"Nope."

Kitty's face fell and she sighed deeply.

"Well I'm Kitty Jones and I understand you are Jeff Harrison, Mr Wills' chauffeur. Come through to this small meeting room that has been assigned to us and give me your course details."

"Um I need to enroll first. I looked online on what to do because it was too complicated for me. There were questions I couldn't answer.

"Well lucky old me being dumped with this but fortunately for you I enjoy problem solving although this problem could be way over my head. So let's look for an accredited college offering a Bachelor in Business Management that is greedy enough to enroll any jer... person. Then as part of registration, we'll need your high school reports and transcripts of final exams and money to pay the application fee that will include a document evaluation fee."

"Gee this sounds awfully complicated."

Kitty sighed.

Jeff said brightly, "Oh I'm already home with one thing; I have my company credit card."

"You have a company credit card?" Kitty said in alarm.

"Yes to purchase gas, for vehicle servicing and to pay for meals and accommodation when Mr Wills and I am travelling."

"Oh I thought you would call him Gerald," Kitty said sarcastically.

"Oh but I do and live with him and his family. The procedure is that I call Gerald Mr Wills when we are with other people, especially with VIPs and you junior staff. I have authority to use my card for my education expenses."

Kitty was boggling too much to sigh.

Before too long Kitty was briefing Mrs Thomas, "Initially I thought he was as thick as a fence post but it's emerging he has a high degree of reflective intelligence, um what people call native intelligence that I guess relates to his exceptionally well developed ability to adapt to his environment. He's very good with his hands."

"Omigod dear, I'll get you out of there. You are only recently married."

Kitty clicked on what her boss was on about.

"Oh no Mrs Thomas. I meant at fixing things. He fixed my watch strap and got my car started when the service car said it would have to be towed in and mom and dad's wedding clock had stopped and Jeff got that running again after making a new piece for it."

"Goodness me. My son's motor-cycle has burnt out a valve whatever that means. Do you think..."

"I'll get Jeff to take a look Mrs Thomas."

"Oh thanks dear. Please call me Helena."

One evening Gerald and Joy were out for dinner with friends and they'd gone in Joy's car, with Joy driving.

Jeff had been helping Tracy clear away after dinner and when they were washing items that didn't go into the dishwasher, Tracy hip bumped Jeff twice and she didn't say sorry. Jeff wondered about that and asked how was her boyfriend Mike.

"It's Larry these days. He's away on a three-week field study trip."

Jeff laughed and said, "Then what are you doing for sex?"

To his astonishment Tracy dropped the tea towel and hugged him, bursting into tears.

He comforted her and said what he'd hear her mother say when Tracy was blubbering over something.

"There now, there now, everything will be okay."

"Are you sure mom, I mean Jeff."

"Yeah why not, tomorrow's coming and if it doesn't work out quickly there are other days to come."

"Oh god, is that you talking Jeff?" Tracy said and looked up as if seeking confirmation.

He didn't know what she meant and so patted her back, reducing the thumping when he heard her gasp in pain.

Before he knew it she'd pulled his hand on to her breast and was pushing into him and feeling all soft and she was murmuring nonsense and then he heard her whisper to take her to bed.

"It's too early to go to bed."

"Take me to your bed and fuck me."

Jeff couldn't believe this was Tracy talking to him. Not Tracy, um unless she were on dope.

Well if she was on crack or something she'd fuck with enthusiasm, oblivious to her distaste of him.

Jeff picked her up and rumbled off to his room, tossed her on to the bed, went back and locked the door and then pulled off her pants and she was panting and yelling for him to suck her nipples.

"Then get off your top and bra your stupid woman. You always want everything your way."

Tracy hasted to obey. Her skin had turned quite bright pink and she was groaned was if in pain.

God she was on heat, grinned the ex-farm boy.

Jeff leant over her chest and Tracy grabbed him by his neck and pulled him down hard to slam on to her tits and that made her shudder three or four times and she was panting.

He wondered about foreplay but when he placed a hand between her legs he that they could skip that because not only was she panting but she was also very wet down there. Off came his clothes quickly and he rubbed his dick up hard and pushed it in with just the one big thrust. Tracy bleated as if he'd impaled her and ejaculated heavily and screamed. But she didn't push him away and as soon as she settled, he continued banging her, and she kept ejaculated and he released a couple of big shots and the next thing he knew she was no longer banging back.

Jeff found she was half unconscious, with her tongue hanging out of her mouth grotesquely. And so he thought he should stop banging her.

He sat watching her for two hours while she slept peacefully, not moving.

Tracy awoke and asked where was she?

"With me," said Jeff and she appeared confused as if not recognizing the wallpaper.

"I feel totally fucked."

Well at least she'd got that right.

"Why am I with you?"

"Because that's what you wanted."

"Oh."

She fell asleep again and relieved to find she wasn't in a coma, Jeff cleaned up in the bathroom and he went and cleaned up the kitchen. When he returned to his bedroom he found Tracy had gone and thought it was unlikely she'd gone looking for another hot guy. He found her sleep in her own bed and he returned with her clothes, threw them on to the floor and went back to his own room to sleep.

In the morning as when they entered the kitchen to find nothing going on, Tracy hissed, "Did you fuck me last night?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you insisted."

"Oh. Did you use condoms?"

"Yes."

"Oh then that's okay. You gave me far too much wine with dinner after those two pre-dinner Martinis."

"You were exceptionally happy for you and kept asking for more wine."

"That's because I was drunk you fool. Where is the condom?"

"There were several. Do you want to show them to your girlfriends and boast?"

"I don't want my mother to see them."

"How would she know they were used on you?"

"She'll know because you don't have girlfriends dummy."

He though it was a wonder Tracy had friends when she was this grumpy.

"Are you going to get my breakfast?"

"Yes darling. Tell me, was I really good with you last night. My memory is coming back. I recalled I had several orgasms before you had scarcely started on me."

Darling? Had Tracy forgotten who he was?

"Um you had been drinking and you were so soft and relaxed and so lovely to me and gee, you were so tight."

"Tight?" said Tracy as if she'd just received the ultimate compliment.

"Yeah and you were so passionate and wanted it so many times I was left dog tired."