Jeff Leaves the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you wish to stop plowing me at my whim?"

"Lena you are so understanding I'd really appreciate your sacrifice."

"A sacrifice is rather a bit word for you buddy and it won't be a sacrifice because you have me close to my tolerances at times. I've enjoyed having you as a young lover my darling and you have become softer over time. I'll get over my loss. This young woman, what's she like?"

"She's a beautiful blonde," Jeff said, making it up.

"And knowing you she'll have big breasts."

"Yeah right," Jeff said, forgetting Lena might meet him with this date if it came off.

"Well I'll miss your sexual poundings young man and will always remember the attention you gave me and the lovely things you said to me. I'd be prepared to give up my husband for you expect that just wouldn't make sense and as you know I'm a pragmatic person. Goodbye Jeff."

"Goodbye Lena, I'll see you at Joy's cook-out for Gerald's birthday on Sunday."

"Yes of course, and when we kiss you won't have to tongue me."

* * *

Jeff stood in the drug store and asked for Miss Richards. He was eyeing the big range of condoms in a wall cabinet when a pleasant-sounding female said, "Hi Jeff, I'm Amanda Richards.

He turned and in a flash took in short-cropped blonde hair, great looks and bit tits and said "Hi Amanda. Oh boy was Kitty right about you."

"Yes she said you were a breast man."

"She indicated you were great looking."

"Now please don't lie to me Jeff," she giggled.

She was so sweet and Jeff had this desire to take her into his arms and kiss her and say he was sorry she'd been dumped.

But he just smiled and said he'd never lie to her provided he remembered telling her that.

She smiled and said she'd love to go out with him.

He said perhaps they could meet sometime next week and she said why not that very night?

She lowered her voice and said, "I'm interested in dating Jeff. It's almost a month since I was dumped and I'd become used to male company and, um, attention. I've taken in a roommate but she's away tonight. Please come and visit me and I'll reward you with a great dinner."

Jeff said visiting her would be great providing she really could cook.

"I like you already Jeff."

She had to get back supervising and Jeff left with her address.

Gee she appeared to be hanging out for a banging, Jeff thought, his mind whirling, wondering what she would be like at sex, wondering what to wear and wondering whether to move in on her as soon as he arrived or to wait until after dinner.

The apartment building was shabby, overdue for an upgrade, and one of the two elevators had a fading 'Out of Order' sign tied across the doors.

He watched a mouse dart by.

Jesus.

He didn't trust the other elevator and walked up four flights of stairs, kidding himself it was good for fitness.

Actually it left him panting a bit when he arrived on her floor when he noticed a cat that ignored him on a rodent hunt. He stopped until his slight panting subsided, not wishing Hannah... er Amanda... thinking he was over-keen to get at her.

No she looked pretty smart and sophisticated. The way to deal with Amanda would be to play it like Mr Cool.

Jeff pushed the bell and it crackled and he saw sparks.

Jesus.

He knocked and heard running feet.

The door opened and she said casually, no sign of eagerness, of hi Jeff.

"Hi Hannah."

She smiled and said it was Amanda.

"Oh I thought I'd just left Amanda."

She looked horrified until catching his stupid grin and she leapt at him and almost squashed the flowers he was carrying against his chest as she kissed him.

"My father clowns around a bit. You two will get on well," she laughed.

Huh the father was her to check him out before clearing him to seduce his daughter?

"I've come off a berry farm and the rise of TV and video has still not killed off completely the ability of farming families to make their own fun."

"You're a former country girl?" said the shocked ex-farm boy as if he'd struck gold.

"Yes and I apologize for that. I only became a city girl after finishing college."

"God little wonder you skin is so great, you are so calm and you are a straight talker. I spent my life on a dairy farm until leaving it when dad sold almost a year ago."

"Good gracious, fancy that. I'd wondered why my first impressions of you were higher than I'd expected."

"So it wasn't the size of my dick?"

"Omigod, you are a straight-talking farm boy," she giggled and taking his arm and escorting him in.

Jess was almost blown away. The apartment looked to be from an alien planet. It was brightly painted, clean and tidy and beautifully furnished.

"This is lovely," he said lamely, still gaping. "Oooh that's rather a brave comment from a male," she said, squeezing his arm against her breast. "Usually they don't even bother to comment of asked by their partner what they think they usually say carefully something like, "Oh it's all right."

"Well I think a great job has been done on this apartment, making it a real cut above most although not all apartments in older buildings and its modernism appeals to me. It's a new upgrade and I guess you've done it and it reflects your bright personality, your sense of style and your love of color."

He turned in Amanda's armlock and saw her gaping at him.

"What?"

"Um Kitty indicated I was not to over-expect, that you had arrived in the city as a rather basic young man with minimal education."

"Well yes but things change you know, and that's not only the weather. May I kiss you?"

"God yes," she said, releasing him and placing both her hands on his shoulders and holding up her face.

The kissed long and softly.

They eased away from each other and read each other's expression and knew there was no need to beat around the bush.

Jeff tossed the flowers on to the table and reached around and unzipped the back of Amanda's dress.

"Sir I must warn you I'm not wearing underwear," she said, eyes sparling.

"Neither am I," he grinned and she cooperated to ease her arms out of the dress and with Jeff eyeing her exposed breasts, the top of the dress now around her waist, she reached for his belt buckle as he moved in to suck a rising nipple.

It was such a smooth progression, of two skilled people who had the same thing in mind and saw no need to hold back on the inevitable.

"Omigod," she trilled, reaching for his big dick as his dribble ran off her second nipple and down the wondrous curving breast.

"You'll need a rubber Jeff."

"No problem... back pocket over my right butt."

Amanda dug her hand into that pocket and squeaked, "Omigod, you're an optimist. How many?"

"A small handful, eight or nine I reckon."

"And all for me, um us?"

"You decide baby," Jeff said, pulling the dress all the way down and sighting a pussy as bald as a baby's bottom he sniffed loudly and Amanda began giggling until Jeff terminated the giggle that was rising to near hysterical level by delivering a very wet tonguing kiss. Amada's tongue went to work and she banged her groin against his and began swaying it over his engorged penis.

"Oh boy," he said.

"Yeah this is nice," she said, but don't be too long getting it in to me or I'll die."

EPILOGUE

Jeff and Amanda were married two years ago and have a boy that Amanda wanted named Edwin. She won the debate simply because Jeff concedes when he realizes it appears more important to Amanda to win that round when it really doesn't matter to him. The name he'd preferred had been Josh until Amanda said sweetly 'Oh Joss the tosser.'

She's now manager of the pharmacy and they visit her parents who adore Jeff and Edwin now that they have got used to his name. Jeff's parents were invited to the wedding with air tickets and three nights at a hotel offered but they replied they would be too busy to attend. They sent a small birdcage as a wedding gift and as soon as Jeff turned his back that gift disappeared. Jeff could tell Amanda was lying when she said she had no idea where the birdcage had gone.

They live in a larger apartment in a modern building. Amanda organized the redecoration of the apartment and they both love the result.

Jeff gained his degree and is now general manager of the plant. The plan is for Jeff to succeed Gerald as MD when Gerald retires and Joy resigns to allow him to become chairman of the company.

Tracy is now a lecturer at her college and remains overly promiscuous as is her mother. In summers when the college closes, the bored Tracy often comes into Jeff's office and bangs him. Tracy and Amanda are great friends and it was Amanda who suggested Jeff must relieve Tracy of her sexual tension whenever Tracy wishes. Jeff was delighted to conclude his wife was the superior fuck.

Lena Rossi calls Jeff in every April to replace the pool filtration cartridges and they have their annual bout of sex. Her daughter Anita is still roaming aimlessly trying to find a guy who's perfect for her.

Jeff and Amanda are currently in negotiations to purchase a string of four pharmacies. Jeff has organized funding and his popularity and 'native intelligence' led to him being elected recently as junior vice-president of the city's Chamber of Commerce.

THE END