Jeff's Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
The morning after they take her, Kalli heats things up.
3.8k words
4.24
39.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DLove
DLove
21 Followers

The next morning, I kissed Kalli awake. She looked deep into my eyes with a deep seriousness, brow furrowed, eyes dark. I waited, holding my breath. Then Kalli broke into a bright smile. She kissed me and said, "How 'bout some breakfast?"

I went out to the kitchen to put some coffee and eggs together. Surely Kalli knew she had been fucked the night before. Did she remember the scene, though? Did she know that it was Jeff, on his visit from the States, who had fucked her for so long? Did she know that I had jacked off while he did it? That I had licked her pussy while his dick slid in and out of her? Did she know that I had sucked Jeff's cock and balls, and that I had swallowed up his cum when he had finished fucking her? Did she know that I then had fucked her and cum in her pussy before falling asleep?

I opened a package of bacon and set it into a fry pan. Jeff came into the kitchen fresh from his morning run.

"What's up?" he said.

"What's up? How you feeling?"

"Great. Man, you set me up some last night. Thanks a lot."

"My pleasure. I don't know whether she knows anything or not."

"What'd she say this morning?"

"Nothing. She was totally chill, as usual."

"Hm. Cool. Coffee ready?"

Kalli slid open the bedroom door and stepped out into the kitchen. She walked over to the cabinet to pick up a mug, then shuffled over to the coffee pot beside Jeff.

"Morning, Kalli," Jeff said.

"Morning, Jeff," said Kalli.

She poured a cup, then came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning," she breathed into my ear. She brought her hand down to my crotch and roughly rubbed my cock through my boxers. Then she slid like a cat, down the hallway to the bath.

Jeff looked at me, blinking. "Holy fuck, dude. What the fuck was that?"

Kalli called, "Devin?" from the bathroom.

I glanced at Jeff, then headed off in Kalli's direction.

"What's up?" I asked her.

She was naked. The hot water rumbled into the tub. "Baby, I'm out of body lotion. Will you run and get me some?"

"Hm?"

"Body lotion."

"You want some now?"

"I'm going to take a bath."

I talked my hungry stomach down. "Where do you buy that stuff?"

"It's just downstairs. Around the corner next to the nail salon."

Kalli smiled at me, pushing her round breasts into the air. She ran her fingers over a nipple. "Please, baby?"

I stepped toward her. Her hand went to my cock again. I buried my nose in her neck. She rubbed my cock hard through my shorts. I wrapped my arms around her and took up her ass in my hands. I squeezed her ass cheeks, and spread them wide open. I thought about how good she would smell at that moment, just before she got into the bath to wash away the scents of sex and sweat of the night and day before. I started to drop to my knees to eat her pussy, but she stopped me.

"Baby, hey, go get me some body cream. Please?"

I snapped out of my fervor. I took a deep breath and sighed. I winked at her. "Back in a minute," I said. And I was out, and down the stairs to the street.

As I walked along the shaded sidewalk, I watched the pretty Vietnamese girls come and go. Beautiful, dark skinned, long girls. I took in the sounds and the smells around me, and decided that life was really good. I didn't think about what had happened the night before. I just put it out of my head and assumed that Jeff and I had gotten away with something really hot, and that Kalli just thought I had fucked her.

I was completely off base. When I got back to the apartment with Kalli's body stuff I saw what I certainly should have at least acknowledged could have happened.

Kalli had not gotten directly into the bath, as I'd assumed she would. She had, instead, tripped lightly down the hallway to where Jeff was. Jeff, when confronted with Kalli's naked friendliness, did what anyone's best friend would do. He got it on with my girl.

I walked in to hear music playing from the living room. I kicked off my shoes and popped my head around the corner. There sat Jeff, fully clothed on my love seat, with Kalli completely naked, sitting on top of him and mashing her tongue into his mouth. As she kissed him, she ground her little naked pussy into his cotton-covered crotch.

My initial reaction was rage, but I quickly suppressed the urge to smash a lamp into Jeff's head. I had brought this on, and would have to deal with it, I knew. Fuck, I thought. Kalli is so fucking hot, and is unabashedly attacking Jeff in our own apartment. There is no way she would have done this yesterday. This is completely because of last night. But what does it mean?

I watched Kalli grind, and breathe into Jeff's mouth as she humped him. Jeff's dick looked like it would rip through his shorts. Kalli brought her hand down to his cock and rubbed it as she kissed him. Jeff's hands circled over her back and shoulders, down to her ass and legs, and back up, and back down. He spread her ass open and rubbed his fingers over her asshole.

Kalli kissed him like crazy and unbuckled his belt, ripped down his zipper, freed his huge cock, pumped his dick, kissed down his neck to his shoulders, ran her tongue up and down his neck. She slid off his knee and took his shorts down with her. They slid easily off Jeff's muscular legs. His cock was magnificent – a big, hard fucker with a bulletproof cap. Kalli brought her mouth to his dick and lapped at it. She sucked it into her mouth and noisily pumped it and sucked it. Jeff was lost in reverie.


Kalli looked up at him and said, "Did you like fucking me last night?"

"Huh?" Jeff said.

"Yeah, you did, didn't you? You dirty fuck. You didn't have consent. But it felt fucking good for me, too, Jeff. I like this big cock and what you do with it."

She stood up and straddled him again. She held his cock and rubbed its head against her swollen pussy. Jeff gasped.

Kalli said, "Do you want to feel me again? Hm? Do you want to stick that hard cock in my pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? Do you want to fuck your best friend's girlfriend?"

"Oh, yeah," Jeff said.

That fucker. He fucked the shit out of her. Or she him, one. Kalli was a sexcat. She rode up and down on Jeff's cock, slamming her pussy down onto it. Then she let it fill her and she ground her cunt back and forth, humping Jeff's big hard dick.

I stepped into the room and made a noise to alert them. Kalli swung her head back and saw me. She smiled and let out a breathy laugh. Jeff looked like he was going to throw Kalli off him. Kalli turned back to Jeff and brought her mouth down to his, and kissed him wildly. She sucked on his tongue and lips. She then began bucking up and down high and hard on Jeff's dick. She said, "Just fuck me, Jeff."

Kalli's ass rippled as it slapped Jeff's thighs. His stiff dick slammed up into her and his balls smacked Kalli's ass.

"Yeah, baby," Kalli said. "Fuck this little girl. Fuck me, baby."

I moved over beside them. "Kalli," I said, but stopped there. Kalli looked beautiful riding up and down on Jeff's dick. Jeff's body glistened and rippled beneath her. Kalli pounded her pussy onto Jeff's cock. Her tits bounced in the air. She moaned, and breathed wildly as she fucked him.

I moved around to the back of her. My cock was swollen in my jeans. I could see Jeff's big cock plunging up into her. Her pussy hugged Jeff's shaft and massaged it from the tip to the base, over and over; her clit slammed down onto Jeff's pubes. She locked her mouth on Jeff's and screamed into his mouth as she kissed him.

Unmistakable sign: Kalli was cumming. Her body wracked in orgasm. Her pussy wildly pumped Jeff's dick. I squatted to the floor and watched Jeff's dick get harder and harder as she fucked it. His cock started to throb, and he unleashed his hot white load into my girlfriend's pussy.

When they stopped moving, Kalli collapsed onto Jeff's shoulder. She held him while she sat on his cock. White cum dribbled down Jeff's dick to his balls and off Kalli's labia. The smell of their sex almost knocked me over. I breathed in through my nose, spinning in the lurid fragrance.

Instead of leaning forward and lapping up all of that sauce from their privates, I managed to gather some kind of dignity and stand up. I looked at Jeff, and he looked at me. Kalli buried her head in Jeff's shoulder.

The sun trickled in in little streams through the window. It fell on the light bamboo.

I turned away and stepped into the kitchen. I shook my head as if trying to wake from a dream. I turned the heat on under the bacon. Kalli walked through the kitchen and into the bedroom. She said, "Let me know when breakfast's ready, baby."

Later, we three ate, in relative silence, on the sun-licked veranda. The sounds of the street floated upward. We passed a joint. My head spun as the weed's medicine added to the whirlpool of my thoughts.

I began to think, much against my will and despite my sickened stomach, of the cum in Kalli's pussy, drying on her legs and in her pubic hair. I thought of Jeff's cock, covered to its base with Kalli's sweat and juices. I thought of dropping to the floor and crawling under the table to lick and suck them both. I could not look at either of them but for a micro-second. Kalli smiled often; Jeff kept a neutral face.

Kalli stood and said, "I'll see you later, boys. I'm off for a run." And out the door she went. I stood and srteched, rolled my head to massage my neck. I inhaled the hot, humid air. I could smell the salt of the warm sea. I lit a cigarette and leaned over the balcony. Below I saw Kalli, her legs kicking dust upward, striding down the street.

I exhaled smoke and turned to look at Jeff. He met my eyes.

"Quite a morning, huh?" I said.

"Dude, I," he said. "Man, I didn't invite that. I mean I didn't go after her."

"I know that," I said. "Look, I'm going out to get some photos for my website. Do you want to come along?"

"No, man. I'm just going to chill, maybe go down and catch a flick."

"All right."

"I'll get the dishes, dude."

"All right. I'll see you later."

The air outside was heavy. I looked in the alleys for any flash of Kalli.

I took some photos of the trains coming and going, then I walked down to the water. I didn't stay out long. My stomach wasn't right, with the all of the thoughts of the previous 15 hours. I went back to my building and began the climb to my apartment.

When I opened the door, I was stunned. They were at it again. It had been just three hours since Kalli had jumped Jeff. The sounds were unmistakable. They were there in the kitchen. I walked straight in. Kalli was standing, leaning foward, resting her arms on the back of a kitchen chair. Jeff stood behind her slamming into her, shaking things on the table, pushing the furniture over the floor.

Kalli's moans were ecstatic. She groaned out loud when she saw me, and said, "Oh, yes! He's so fucking good, baby!"

Jeff fucked her hard. "Fuck!" he roared, looking at me. What it meant, I do not know. He looked tormented and in ecstasy. He did not stop fucking my girlfriend. Instead, he lifted her leg, exposing her cunt to me, and slammed his massive cock into her steaming, sweaty, cum-filled pussy.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I shouted. "Kalli! Stop it, now!"

"Oh, Devin! Fuck! I will," she said moaned. "But it feels so fucking good, baby! You turned me on to this. Now ride it out until he's gone, baby. Oh! Yes, Jeff. Fuck my fucking pussy!"

Jeff pounded her. He pumped his dick into her slick cunt. He held her leg high. I could see his stiff cock slamming into her. His balls sack slapped her swollen clit. He pushed her leg back down and gripped her ass and spread it wide as he fucked her.

"Hot fuckin' girl, D," he said to me. "Oh, fuck."

My cock began to fill with blood.

"Fuck yes, baby. Fuck my little cunt! Oh, I'm going to cum!"

"I'm going to fill your fucking cunt with cum, you fucking hot bitch!" Jeff yelled.

"Yes, fuck me! Yes! Oh!"

And it was on. Kalli rocketed up into a mind-blowing orgasm. She rubbed her clit spastically with her little hand.

Jeff bellowed, "Oh, yes!" and shot his cum in long thick ropes deep into my girlfriend's pussy.

My cock was fucking raging. I was furious, insulted, affronted, and unbelievably horny.

Jeff pulled out and shot the rest of his load onto Kalli's ass. His cock bucked as it expanded and contracted and shot out its milky seed. Kalli slammed forward into the table, exhausted, but reached back and spread her ass wide to let Jeff's warm cum fill her ass crack. Jeff's cum ran over her little browneye and down the back of her thighs.

When Jeff's cock stopped pumping, Kalli turned around to look at Jeff. She leaned and kissed him deeply. Jeff put his arms around her and pulled her close. Kalli then dropped to the floor and put her mouth around Jeff's dick. She sucked the rest of his cum out of him and kissed the tip of his big cock many times.

I started to rub my cock through my shorts. Kalli stood up and turned toward me. Jeff spun around and headed off toward the guest room. Kalli walked up to me and kissed me. She stretched her tongue out and stuck it deep into my mouth. I could taste Jeff's cum, and Kalli's pussy and sweat. It was intoxicating. I kissed her back and sucked her tongue into my mouth.

I spread Kalli's ass and rubbed my fingers along her ass crack. I could feel Jeff's cum. She had been fucked four times, gone jogging, and had not showered in the past 24 hours. She was a slick, stinking, fucked mess. My finger slid easily into her asshole. Kalli mashed her lips into mine and moaned into my mouth.

She pulled her head back and looked at me. She slapped my face and grabbed my cheeks hard. "Get down there," she said, "and clean me up." She pushed me downward. "Make me cum again you fucking deviant. You fucking pervert!" I had never seen her like this.

She pushed me to my knees and lifted her leg over my head. She pulled me by the hair and mashed my face into her pussy. She ground her cunt into my face and mouth and nose. She was soaked with cum. She reeked of hot cum and sex. The smell was overpowering. I unbuttoned my shorts and freed my raging cock. I beat my cock hard as I lapped at her pussy like a starving dog. Gobs of thick white cum filled my mouth. I drank Jeff's load from my girlfriend's pussy. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

She mashed her cunt into my face. "Make me cum, you fucking pervert!" she screamed. Then, she spun around. "Do you want more, fucker?" she said, and pulled my face into her ass. She said, "Eat my stinky fucking ass, you debauched fuck!"

I ate her ass like it was dinner. I moaned and beat my cock as she rubbed her asshole and cunt up and down my face. I licked her sweat and cum-filled crack, and pushed my tongue into her asshole until it hurt me. I could taste her bitter, sticky hole, and I sucked at it like it was chocolate.

Kalli spun back around then, and mashed her cunt and clit into my mouth again. She pumped her pussy up and down as I worked my tongue over her button and breathed in the smell of her sex. She was grinding harder and faster now, going for the O. She bucked when it hit her, and slammed into my face. She pulled me toward her by my hair and ears. I moaned as she smashed her cunt into my face and ground it until the last rushing pulses of her orgasm subsided.

I beat my dick, even as she pushed me away. She said, "Look at you. You're pathetic. Devin, I love you, but you are going to pay for raping me, and for letting your stupid friend rape me. It felt so fucking good, baby. Do you know that? I fucking loved it. I love that fucker's cock. And I know you do, too, Devin. I'm going to get what I want, whenever I want it, until that boy leaves for home. Do you understand me?"

"Kalli - " I started.

She spun then, and said, "Now it's bath time. Thank you, boo. You're such a sweet boyfriend! What's for dinner?"

I watched her perfect, round ass bounce away into the bathroom.

I stood alone in the kitchen, mortified. I kept beating my cock as I stood there. I couldn't help it. I had been schooled. Insulted and humiliated, punished and dissed. I leaned back at the table and beat my cock, and stared up through the ceiling. I closed my eyes and pounded my dick until my balls started slapping against my hand and ass. I thought of what had just happened and pumped, and pumped. No! I let go of my dick, shook my head and spat. But that taste – that beautiful fucking taste.

I staggered across the kitchen floor and down the hallway. I pounded on Jeff's door. "Jeff, let me in!" I pounded harder. "Open this fucking door, Jeff!" I said.

Jeff unlocked the door. I pushed through and pushed him back. We stood facing each other, breathing hard. Jeff was naked from head to toe. "You fucker," I said, and moved toward him. "You motherfucker." I pushed him back hard onto the bed. I jumped on top of him with all of my weight, and pinned him down. I held him on the bed. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" My cock mashed and rubbed against his. I rubbed humped my screaming cock against his. I put my face to his chest and began to lick his chest, neck and nipples. I pushed my tongue and mouth into his armpits and lapped at them, then licked down his sides, to his stomach and belly button.

His dick, as always, was at attention. I felt it in my chest as I kissed his chest and stomach. I moved down and inhaled the smell of his pubes, then rubbed his hard cock over my lips and face, giving loud, smaking kisses to his cockhead. I pushed his legs back and smelled his balls. I pushed my face into his hot hardworking balls and inhaled his manly scent. I licked and sucked on his balls. I rolled his legs up and back, and pushed my nose into his asshole and smelled his hot smell. I lapped at his asshole. Then I licked him from the start of his ass crack to the tip of his big, hard, hot, sexy cock.

I sucked his dick into my mouth and began to make love to it. I worked it until I began to gag on it, pressing my face down as far as I could, feeling his cock poke into my throat. I coughed, and came back up. I gripped my bulging cock, and pumped it furiously. I sucked the big tip of Jeff's cock and slurpped around it, moaning and grunting. I pushed my face all the way down again, then worked his dick with its tip in my throat.

Jeff moved and stood up on the bed. I got to my knees. Jeff steadied himself with his hands on the ceiling. I fucked his dick with my tight throat and worked my tongue over the shaft of his cock as I sucked and sucked. My hand pumped furiously at my cock. I beat my dick as I moaned around Jeff's pole. He brought one hand down and slammed my head onto his thick cock again and again. I pumped my raging cock.

"Oh, fuck, Devin, here it comes again!" Jeff yelled. Damn, that fucker could always cum. He grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my throat. My own dick exploded. I almost blacked out with my orgasm. My lips and tongue and face became numb. I could not hear anything, or see. Jeff's cum burst into my mouth and into my throat. I pulled back and let it flood my tongue. I continued pumping my cock and crashing around in my orgasm. Jeff's cum filled my mouth. It dripped down my chin and onto my chest. I sucked it all from his beautiful cock.

When it was over, I kissed his cock head again and again. He dropped down on the bed and collapsed. He said, "Yeah, baby. That was so good." I fell forward and smacked mushy kisses on his cock and balls. I didn't care what it looked like to anybody. I was still starving. I grabbed a pillow, and rolled Jeff over onto his side. I put the pillow under my head and buried my face in his ass. I licked his asshole and kissed it like it was a mouth. Jeff curled up, and said, "Yeah, baby, eat my ass. Clean me up after all that sex. You're so good, baby."

DLove
DLove
21 Followers
12