Jeff's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
How does Jeff's mom feel now?
2.7k words
4.48
64.8k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With thanks to Ciguardian for editing

Paula sat at the kitchen table, staring dismally into her coffee cup while rubbing her temples with two fingers. How had her life become so complicated? She'd spent the last 19 years being a straight laced and responsible mom, yet this morning she'd awakened next to her teenage son, their naked bodies entwined. She pushed a lock of blond hair out of her eyes and sighed. The memories of the night before were still fresh in her mind. What had she been thinking?

She'd come home from work and found Jeff in her bedroom, on her bed, masturbating. Worse, he'd been clutching a pair of her panties in his 'free' hand, holding the gusset to his nose and inhaling her scent. She'd been shocked, at first, and then the shock had quickly given way to confusion, and confusion to outrage, and she'd screamed her disapproval at him. How dare he do such a thing?

Jeff had frozen, then, like a deer caught in headlights. Embarrassment and humiliation had turned his face bright red, and his eyes had filled with tears of humiliation. Then the moment had un-frozen and time had resumed its flow. He'd pleaded with her in that gentle voice, and the love he felt for her had been plainly written on his face and in his eyes. It had been a very long time since she'd see that kind of desire in the eyes of any man.

Jeff's father had disappeared for parts unknown, less than a week after she'd told him that she was pregnant. At first, she was angry with him for that. How could she not be? He'd abandoned her to face the daunting task of raising their child all on her own. With the passage of time, however, her attitude had mellowed. He'd responded childishly to the situation, it was true. But, then, they were both scarcely more than children at the time, after all.

Raising Jeff as a single parent hadn't been an easy task. Without the support of her parents or Jeff's father she hadn't been able to finish school. At first she'd worked two jobs to provide for herself and her son, and that had left precious little time for dating or making friends in Paula's world. Instead, her life had come to revolve around Jeff; he was her everything, and she loved him with a fierce intensity, all the more powerful for the fact that the two of them had practically grown up together.

In time, her hard work and perseverance paid off. Paula had finally worked her way into a managerial position at the bank and no longer had to slave at two jobs. She thought back to Jeff's tenth birthday when they'd been able to move from their cramped apartment into a tidy two bedroom house in a good neighborhood. She smiled as she remembered how they had linked pinky fingers as they stepped across the threshold of their new home. It was their way of saying they were in this together; it was them against the world. It had taken a long time, but she had managed to claw a path for the both of them, out of near-poverty and into a comfortable life together.

Paula heard a noise from the hall and knew that Jeff was up and getting in the shower. Her heart thudded in her chest. Last night, his love and longing for her had melted her defenses. Need had welled up in her; heat like she had never known. For the first time, she had seen her little boy as a man: a beautiful man who stoked her desires. She had found herself wanting to give him all of herself, to pleasure him and love him completely. Now, in the light of day, she felt only despair and confusion. What would become of their lives, and of their relationship, now?

* * * *

Jeff scrubbed his body under the steaming shower. He had awakened to find himself sticky with his dried, unwashed cum, and his mom's pussy juice. Was it just last night that all of his wildest fantasies had come true? It was hard to believe that she'd actually had his cock in her mouth, that he had plunged it into her wet, steamy cunt. God, he had cum so fucking hard! He moaned aloud as he stroked his soapy, stiffening shaft.

He thought about her full breasts and tight pussy as his hand moved more urgently. The look on her face when her orgasm had rocked her body left him breathless. Just knowing that he had given his mother that kind of pleasure made him feel that he had found his purpose in life: he would make it his goal to see that look on her face every day. It was the least he could do, considering all the things he knew she had sacrificed over the years, in her own life, in order to raise him.

Jeff wrapped a towel around his waist and headed to the kitchen where he knew his lover waited. She stood at the counter, buttering triangles of toast as he had seen her do a hundred times. God, the woman looked like a goddess, doing even the most mundane things. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, making her look like a teenager. His eyes trailed down to her round breasts, straining against the soft cotton of her simple t-shirt, and down to the shapely thighs and tight little ass that were accentuated by her tiny shorts.

She turned her head to smile at him, as she heard him enter the room.

"Good morning, Mom," he smiled seductively and looked into her eyes.

Nervously, Paula looked away and pushed the plate toward Jeff. "Here's your breakfast, baby." She wouldn't meet his gaze and Jeff knew that she was regretting her actions of the night before. His heart sank. He knew she'd felt the same passion and heat that had coursed through his veins. That was real, this was only pretending.

"Talk to me, Mom," Jeff pleaded. "Last night was amazing, better than anything I could have imagined. I know you felt it too."

"Baby, it was wrong. You're my son...I took advantage of you. I should know better," Paula hung her head in shame. "All your life I've done the best I could for you, and now I've ruined it all. God, how could I do something so stupid and selfish?" Tears ran down her cheeks.

Jeff wanted to take her in his arms and hold her tightly against him, but he knew he would only push her further away. "It wasn't stupid or selfish, Mom. I wanted it to happen. I begged you for it. I've never felt anything so amazing in my life! You're so beautiful and so incredible. I love you so much, Mom."

"Honey, just eat your breakfast. It's over now. We just have to put it out of our minds and forget about what happened."

"Breakfast smells good," he smiled at her. "But, what I really want to taste..." he stretched out a hand slowly, and let his index finger lightly trace her lips.

"Oh, Jeff! God, my baby!" she looked up at him, tears welling up in her eyes, "I love you so much! God knows how much I love you, but it's wrong... we can't! It's just wrong!"

Her shoulders slumped as the emotion wracked her body, and he pulled his mother tightly to him, burying her head to his chest as she sobbed against him.

"Nothing that felt so good could be wrong, Mom... nothing," Jeff said tenderly. "Two people who love each other, desire each other so much, could never be wrong. Look at me." Jeff lifted Paula's chin and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Mom. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and last night was the most beautiful gift you've ever given me." He lowered his mouth to hers and nipped hungrily at her bottom lip. "Tell me you don't feel the same, Mom. Tell me you don't want me as much as I want you."

Paula's breath caught in her throat as she felt her body responding to her son. Through her tears she kissed him back gently at first, and then more urgently. He grabbed her hand and lowered it to his throbbing cock, bulging beneath his towel. He was so perfect, this son of hers. His body was strong and muscled, so hard against her yielding softness.

She moaned low in her throat. "Baby, please... I can't. I love you so much."

"Yes, you can, Mom... Paula..." he told her softly. "I know you love me. You've spent the last nineteen years showing me how much you love me in all the things you've given up in order to raise me. Now let me love you back, the way you deserve to be loved."

He lifted her arms and pulled her shirt over her head. His head lowered and his mouth feasted on his mother's breasts. Jeff watched her throw her head back in surrender as her fingers clutched at his hair. "God, you're so beautiful." His fingers fumbled with the button of her shorts before sliding them off her hips. Her pink lace panties were already damp with desire as he hooked his fingers in them and slid them down, revealing her soft mound. The tuft of blond hair curled softly, glistening with her sweet juices. Jeff groaned.

"You're mine, and no one else can have you," he growled as he lifted her hips up onto the kitchen counter. "No other man could ever love you the way I do!"

Paula gasped and held tightly to his shoulders as he spread her legs wide and buried his face between them. He kissed her mound and then slid his tongue down her moist slit. Her juices were delicious and he lapped hungrily at his mother's sweet cunt.

Something inside her gave way. "Oh baby! God yes! Lick mommy's pussy baby....mmmmm," Paula wriggled against his searching mouth, unable to hold back the torrent of emotions that flooded through her. She was driven by love and by lust, bucking her hips and fucking her son's hot mouth. Her pussy steamed with desire as his lips closed around her hard little clit, suckling it. He nursed there like his very sustenance depended on it.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried as her eyes rolled back. He was driving her closer to the edge and he loved every minute of it. He worked her pussy in his mouth, loving her scent, her taste, the feel of her fucking his mouth.

"My baby boy...oh god, yes. Fuck me with your mouth, baby!" Her eyes rolled like an animal in heat. She was going to cum and he knew it, and he reveled in his ability to bring her such ecstasy. Paula's hips stiffened and Jeff tasted her creamy cum on his tongue as her world flew to pieces around her. She was shattered and helpless, deliciously and gloriously spent. She leaned back, her thighs and cunt soaked with saliva and pussy juice.

Jeff straightened and wiped her juices from his mouth. "That's the way it can be for the rest of our lives, Mom. If you love me...if you want me."

"My sweet boy...of course I want you. I love you so much, baby." He lifted her lightly down from the counter and she ran her hands up Jeff's chest. "You...and this...is all I'll ever need." She loosened the towel from his hips and let it crumple on the floor. His arms enveloped her as she pressed her sweat- slickened body against him. Their lips met and she tasted her own flavor on his tongue. Her hands slid down his naked hips and caressed them before cupping his balls in her hot little hand.

It was as though a fog had been shrouding her mind, and was now lifted as she stared up into her son's loving gaze. And it was, truly, a loving gaze that he had for her. Yes, there was lust, but nothing was wrong with that – between two people in love. Slowly, the possibilities began to stretch outward before her mind's eye. Yes, there were some considerations to be dealt with, oaths of secrecy to be uttered between them. But it could work, really, it could. As the fullness of the realization hit her, the smile that lit her own face caused the one on Jeff's to blossom even further.

Jeff's breathing came faster as she lowered herself to her knees and took his cock into her hand. As she opened her mouth tantalizingly, she smiled briefly, then took him between her lips.

Jeff could hardly believe the change that had come over his mother in such a brief moment. There was his mother, his heart's blood, on her knees servicing him like a whore. No; that wasn't right, at all. This woman who knelt before him, sending such delicious tingles up his spine with the simplest movements of her tongue was no whore, not by any stretch of the imagination! If there had been other men in her life since she'd given birth to him, they were so far back in time that he had no memory of them, nor had she ever spoken of past boyfriends other than his father. This was simply the woman who loved him with all her heart and soul, and was willing to give him pleasure – measure for measure – as he had pleasured her!

"Yes, Mom...fuck yes, suck my cock. My god your mouth is amazing!" He put his hands on her head and gently guided her motions. Her tongue caressed his shaft like no other woman had ever done. It seemed as if she were milking his hard shaft, sucking to reach his creamy hot cum. She nursed on him, hungry for the juice that only her son could give her.

His movements became more frantic. As she looked up at him, his face reminded her of the little boy he had been, and made her appreciate even more the man he had become. She matched his motions with her mouth, craving his cum, needing to drink him in fully and aching to see the burst of ecstasy light up his face as she knew his own actions had lit hers. Suddenly he stiffened and exploded; jet after jet of his creamy cum shot down her throat, choking her slightly as she swallowed every drop.

Her soul soared within her, to know that she had brought him such pleasure.

Sweat glistened on Jeff's forehead. She was unbelievable, this mother of his. He was the luckiest son in the world to have such a loving, hot, and willing parent who yearned to fulfill his every desire. Although his orgasm had been intense, his cock stayed rock hard.

He lifted his mother and impaled her on his stiff rod. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he slid deep inside her. Both of them gasped for air as Jeff pushed her back against the wall and thrust up into her. Her pussy was so tight around him. "That's it, Mom. Squeeze your son's cock with your tight little cunt!"

Their movements were fast and frenzied. His mouth hungrily sought hers as he slammed her against the wall again and again, claiming her body for his own. Their tongues met and clashed. Paula felt as though a tidal wave had swept over her and was dragging her out to sea. She clutched at her son, digging her fingernails deep into his skin.

Jeff made a sound like a roar as he thrust into her one last time. His hot seed pumped deep inside his mom's pussy, coating her womb, filling her to overflowing and dripping out of her. As his cock pumped out its thick load, he felt her climax around him. He roared again as the muscles in her pussy squeezed and clenched his cock, forcing every last drop of cum from his pulsing head.

They collapsed on the floor, Paula's legs still wrapped around Jeff's waist, her head on his chest. She could hear his heart pounding, and its rhythm matched her own. She knew she could never refuse this man-child again. She was his mother, his lover, and everything thing in her belonged to him.

"You're mine and I'm yours," Jeff's throaty voice rumbled. "We were made to be together like this."

"God, yes," Paula sighed. "My sweet, sexy baby boy. Yes, and yes, and YES!"

She smiled as she reached for his hand and linked her pinky finger with his.