Jeff's Snow Day With Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J. Strobe
J. Strobe
3 Followers

"I can't believe what I saw you doing to my poor sis. How'd you ever manage to get that thing up in there?"

"Here, let me show you..."

He pushed her legs up until they reached up behind her red and unruly curls. She was open once more to his kiss; only now the kiss was more familiar, more friendly than before. She felt his tongue move in wet waves over her swollen clit. His fingers now inside and whipping her into a salty froth which he eagerly lapped up with his knowing tongue. Sara began to cum; her juices mixed with his spit, running down past her pussy and collecting in a pool over the tight wink of her asshole. Jeff moved his thumb in wet circles over her tiny hole.

"Relax..."

He said as his thumb pushed inside and she let out a sigh as this newer experience took her over. How strange his thumb felt as it stretched to loosen the elastic ring of her asshole.

But before she could say she liked it, the thumb was out and something new was pressing against her. His cock felt like a monster against her cute teen-age chute. The head was thick, bending her resistance and soon was inside her tiniest hole. This big, purple mushroom of a head was followed by the slow slide of shaft--all 9 inches of his pink pipe working itself in until balls deep inside... Jeff couldn't believe his luck, having taken Sara's virginity not once but twice in the same day. He was so excited he couldn't stand it.

"How does my cock feel up your tight little ass?"

"Mmm... Strange, but I think I like it... Do you like fucking me up the ass?"

"Oh fuck! baby. I'm going to cum! cum up your tight ass."

"Mmm... Wait! I want you to cum in my mouth again."

Jeff pulled out, but not in time--spewing his hot load - held back since Julie - all over Sara's white and dimpled backside Sara took Jeff's cock in her mouth anyway and sucked him clean for the second time.

When Jeff finally returned with the water Julie was sound asleep and snoring softly into her pillow. He set her glass on top of the bureau and got under the covers, and soon he too succumbed to sleep--all dreams drained away during his snowday with Sara.

J. Strobe
J. Strobe
3 Followers
12