Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

"Well, we can't go to our parents and ask for permission to date other girls, that's for sure," said Andrea. "But I know one thing. I'm alone with a beautiful girl, one of the prettiest girls I know, and she feels the same way." Andrea placed her hand on Samantha's thigh.

"You mean me?" exclaimed Samantha. "Nobody has ever said I'm really pretty before. You're really pretty, but not me."

"Thanks, but you are really pretty too," said Andrea.

"Holly is way prettier," said Samantha. "Plus she's so slim, and can eat whatever she likes without putting on weight."

"Holly is just one of those lucky people that way," said Andrea. "And yes, she is very beautiful but in a different way. Now, let's forget about Holly. We obviously can't go out on a proper date, but we can do the fun things that girls who date other girls do behind closed doors." She took Samantha's hand in her own hand, holding tight and stroking Samantha's palm with her fingers. "Like holding hands." She moved her pretty face to just in front of Samantha's equally attractive face. "And kissing."

Andrea lowered her face into Samantha's and the girls kissed. This was light at first, just on the lips, but their mouths soon opened. Andrea worked her tongue into Samantha's mouth, and the teenagers shared a deep, passionate kiss. Between their legs, Samantha and Andrea's clitorises responded to this by sending pleasurable feelings into each teenager's vagina, and the cotton saddles of their panties began to dampen.

The girls lay back on the bed, still French-kissing, when Samantha indicated for Andrea to stop for a moment. "What about Holly?"

"I don't think Holly likes other girls, I think she only likes guys," said Andrea.

"No, I mean what if Holly comes back?" Samantha asked.

"Good point," said Andrea, hoping her brother was keeping Holly occupied behind closed doors, and that it would last some time. She got to her feet and locked the door. "If Holly comes back, she won't be able to get in, and will have to knock." Andrea returned to the bed. "Now, where were we?"

Samantha had a smile on her face. "We were making out."

"Well let's get back to it," said Andrea, lying down next to Samantha.

Samantha needed no further prompting, and she and Andrea again locked lips. Samantha worked her tongue, bright pink like her palms, the soles of her feet and her vaginal and anal openings, into Andrea's mouth, and the girls again felt the pleasurable response in their pussies.

They wrapped their arms around each other, Andrea running her hand down Samantha's back, feeling her bra clasp through the girl's sweater and tee-shirt. The pretty blonde then felt Samantha's hand move to her bottom, stroking her buttocks through Andrea's skirt, stirrup pants and panties. Andrea thought she would surely awaken at any minute, unable to believe she was doing such sexy and forbidden things with the girl who had been at the center of her Sapphic fantasies of late.

Beside her, Samantha likewise could not believe what was happening. She had always thought Andrea was so pretty, but Andrea like everyone seemed to be dismissive of her. Then recently Andrea had started being really nice, and now this?

Still moving their hands over each other's clothed young bodies and kissing, the teens felt their bare feet touch each other and began to rub them against each other, Samantha stroking her toes along one of Andrea's soles and Andrea doing likewise with their other feet. The girls giggled as their feet became ticklish, and increased the wonderful feminine pleasures each was feeling between her legs.

"You know what would be really hot?" Andrea asked. "Massaging each other's feet. It feels so good when I massage my own feet, so if we do it to each other, imagine how great that would be."

"It sounds swell, let's do it," said Samantha. She and Andrea sat facing each other and extended their bare feet to the other, Samantha's knees slightly open and showing her white panties up her skirt. Andrea wasted no time in taking the soft flesh of Samantha's feet in her hands, rubbing the soft black skin on top, and the pink skin underneath. She tickled Samantha's toes and caressed her arches and ankles, the teenager giggling in pleasure.

Andrea was getting wetter and wetter between her legs at her own bare feet getting massaged by Samantha. She felt the girl's fingers on her toes and going under the stirrups of her pants. This continued for close to five minutes before the teens, their aroused vaginas dampening their panties more and more, moved back to embrace and make out again.

Caressing on the bed, Andrea said, "Hey Samantha, have you ever smelled your own panties and pretended they belonged to another girl?"

Samantha looked guilty. "Yes. Sometimes when nobody is around I'll take a pair of my panties out of my dirty clothes hamper and sniff them on the saddle. I've never smelled another girl's panties before though."

"I smell my own panties too," confessed Andrea. "But would you like to do it for real? Would you like to sniff the panties I'm wearing right now? I think you would."

"Is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is, I suggested it. As long as you let me smell your panties too."

With that, Andrea got up into a sitting position, her knees bent. She lifted her bottom off the bed, reached up under her skirt and slid down her stirrup pants to her ankles, showing her white bikini-style panties. Then reaching under her skirt again, Andrea pulled her panties down, Samantha's eyes going wide as Andrea's blonde pubic hair and pink vagina came into view.

"Wow, you have blonde pubic hair!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm a natural blonde," said Andrea, spreading her legs wider so Samantha could see more of her snatch. Samantha looked in amazement at the interior of Andrea's wet vagina, her tight anus visible below her vulva.

Lowering her face down towards Andrea's lowered panties, Samantha could already smell Andrea's pussy on the cotton undergarment from several inches away. The musty feminine smell got stronger and more inviting the closer she got to Andrea's panties, and when Samantha took the damp saddle in her fingers and buried her nose into the panty fabric, she deeply inhaled the wonderful aroma of Andrea's teenage pussy, her own teenage pussy responding and making her own panties damper.

Samantha looked at Andrea's panties in more detail. The white cotton had some dried, cream-colored stains from during the day, when Andrea's vagina self-cleansed as it did every day. The more recent dampness, sticky pussy juice all over the cotton, was due to what they had done and Samantha took another big sniff.

"My turn now," said Andrea.

Samantha knelt on the bed, lifted her pleated skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees. As Andrea had done before with her, Samantha made sure Andrea got a good view of her pussy, the teenager feeling a mixture of shyness and excitement. Andrea felt in heaven as she looked at Samantha's pussy for the second time that evening, the teenager's tight pink anus visible below her vulva.

Andrea could also smell the wonderful scent of Samantha's teen pussy before her nose reached her panties. The pretty blonde teenager wasted no time in sniffing every molecule of the feminine smells that covered the pretty black teenager's panty saddle. Andrea's nose moved from the dried stains to the sticky, stronger-smelling recent ones, caused by Samantha creaming herself and making a mess in her pristine sea-scape panties due to her engaging in forbidden lesbian activities.

"That was amazing," said Andrea. She pulled up her panties and stirrup pants, and Samantha her panties.

Andrea and Samantha again embraced, their hands roaming over their young bodies. "It was amazing," said Samantha. "You smell so good."

"No better than you," said Andrea, stroking Samantha's hair and kissing her on the face, her bare feet again stroking Samantha's bare feet. She whispered in Samantha's ear, "Let's get undressed down to our bras and our panties."

Samantha needed no further prompting, and she and Andrea eagerly jumped to their feet. Samantha removed her sweater, and Andrea her head-band and her sleeveless jacket. Off came Samantha's tee-shirt, showing the teenager's black torso, her tits encased in a white cotton bra. Andrea reached under her skirt and took off her stirrup pants, then took off her long-sleeved orange shirt so like Samantha she was wearing a bra, skirt and panties.

In unison, Andrea and Samantha took off their skirts, each teen now standing barefoot in her bra and her panties. The girls embraced in their underwear, and kissed deeply, their tongues intertwining in their mouths. Andrea ran her hand down Samantha's back, played with the elastic waistband of Samantha's panties before sliding her hand inside, feeling the wonderful soft skin of Samantha's black buttocks. She moved her hand fully inside Samantha's panties, caressing both cheeks of Samantha's bottom, and sliding her finger between them, feeling the warmth of the skin in her ass crack.

Samantha squirmed in pleasure at having her bottom played with, and decided to repay the pleasure. She pulled back the elastic waistband of Andrea's panties around the girl's back and snuck a quick look at the firm white cheeks of Andrea's bottom. She slid her hand inside, massaging Andrea's butt like Andrea was doing with her, and loving the feel of the warmth between the cheeks of Andrea's bottom.

Taking their hands out of each other's panties, the teenagers again embraced while still standing, then in unison each girl's finger's found their way to each other's backs, and the clasps of their bras. With the teenagers obviously used to wearing bras, they undid the clasps with no effort, pulling away their white brassieres to expose their breasts. Samantha stared in amazement at Andrea's pale C-cup breasts, her pink nipples hard from her erotic excitement. Andrea likewise could not stop staring at Samantha's enormous black D-cup breasts, Samantha's nipples also hard from her excitement.

Andrea and Samantha removed each other's bra completely, and stood naked apart from their panties. The teenagers embraced, their tits rubbing against each other, the girls again French kissing. Moving out of their embrace, Samantha and Andrea extended their hands, and cupped both over the other girl's bare breasts. Massaging each other's boobs made each girl wetter still. Andrea teased Samantha's nipples in her fingers and massaged her boobs, seeing the girl squirming as her vagina responded to the stimulus. Likewise, Andrea's crotch got wetter still as she felt Samantha's hands running all over her tits, her fingers lingering on her nipples.

Andrea then inserted her hand into the front of Samantha's panties, her fingers feeling through the pubic hair to the start of Samantha's pussy lips. Feeling her way through the moist, sticky dampness of Samantha's snatch, Andrea inserted her middle finger up Samantha's wet birth canal, and circled her clitoris with her index finger.

"Oh wow, that feels great," Samantha squealed in delight.

"Haven't you ever had anything up your pussy before?" asked Andrea.

Samantha shook her head. "No. I've never even inserted a tampon. Mom won't let Holly and I use tampons."

"I can tell, you're so tight, and so hot up there," said Andrea. "How about you do the same to me?"

"Okay," said Samantha, the wonderful feelings from her box courtesy of Andrea's fingers doubled when her own hand made its way into the front of Andrea's panties and felt her pubic hair. Andrea gasped as Samantha pushed her fingers deeper into her sticky, fragrant crotch and they found her vaginal lips, her digits going inside, one up Andrea's birth canal, another lingering on her clitoris.

Unsteady on their feet, the teenagers continued to finger each other's vaginas, their legs wobbly thanks to the waves of pleasure emanating from their pussies. Finally, Andrea withdrew her now very sticky fingers from Samantha's snatch, took hold of the elastic waistband of Samantha's panties, and pulled the pussy-scented undergarment down to her knees, her wonderful black bush coming into view. Playing with Samantha's wet panty saddle in her fingers, Andrea pulled the panties down even further to her bare feet, and the completely nude Samantha stepped out of them.

"Now you do the same with my panties," said Andrea. Samantha obediently took the elastic waistband of Andrea's panties in her fingers and pulled them down, unable to resist quickly stroking the blonde's luxurious triangle of pubic hair as she did so. She continued to pull Andrea's panties further down her legs until they reached her bare feet, and Andrea stepped out of them, now in a state of total nudity like Samantha.

The teenagers admired each other's naked bodies and went and stood in front of the mirror. Each girl stole a glance behind her to look at the other's bare bottom, Andrea loving Samantha's plump black buttocks and Samantha drooling with desire at the firm white cheeks of Andrea's bottom.

Her fingers very wet and sticky, Andrea put them into her mouth and licked off the wonderful taste of Samantha's pussy juices. "You taste so good," she said, giving Samantha a playful slap on her bare bottom with the other hand.

Samantha in turn licked Andrea's sticky dampness off her own fingers, loving the unfamiliar, but sensual taste that had come from the beautiful blonde's vagina. "You taste even better," she said.

With that, Andrea and Samantha put their arms around each other's waists, and stood looking at their contrasting naked young bodies in the mirror. Samantha's black skin, Andrea's white skin; Andrea's pale C-cup breasts, Samantha's black D-cup breasts; Samantha's black triangle of public hair, Andrea's blonde triangle of pubic hair.

Andrea put her hand on Samantha's bare bottom, and caressed her buttocks. Samantha squirmed as Andrea moved her fingers into the warm skin between her cheeks, then gasped as Andrea's finger moved along her ass crack and reached her anus, feeling the tight opening to her back passage. Samantha's eyes went wide and her face took on a surprised expression at the feeling of Andrea's fingers on her anus, massaging her in the most private part of her body, Andrea's index finger pushing slightly into her rectum.

"What's the matter, don't you like that?" asked Andrea.

Samantha giggled, getting more used to the sensation and enjoying it more and more. "I wasn't sure at first," she said. "It felt a bit like when I wipe my bottom when I go to the toilet for a poo. But when I got used it, it felt really great."

"You know who also likes to get her ass fingered?" Andrea asked.

"No, who?" asked Samantha blankly.

"Me," said Andrea.

"Would you like me to touch you there?" asked Samantha.

"Let's see," said Andrea. "I'm fingering your anus, and I said how much I like my own anus getting fingered, so yes please."

Andrea felt Samantha's fingers on her buttocks, then inside her ass crack. She held her breath and felt the delight as Samantha's index finger reached her anus. Andrea gasped in pleasure as Samantha's finger circled her anal opening, and her toes flexed on the carpet. Pussy juice flowed in abundance from Samantha and Andrea's vaginas as both teenagers fingered each other's anuses, their female wetness flowing backwards from their vulvas providing both girls with plenty of lubricant for what they did next.

As usual taking the lead, Andrea dipped her index finger into Samantha's pussy juice in the area between her vulva and anus. Her digit nice and wet, Andrea again encircled Samantha's anus, then pushed her finger up into the girl's bowels. The tight muscles in Samantha's rectum closed around Andrea's fingers, and Andrea could feel how hot she was in her back passage.

This time, Samantha immediately copied Andrea, lubricating her index finger from Andrea's pussy juice between the blonde's vulva and anus, fingering Andrea's anus and then inserting her finger into Andrea's bowels. Like Andrea, Samantha marveled at the way the muscles of Andrea's rectum were so tight around her finger, and how hot Andrea's skin was in her back passage.

The two teenagers took a few seconds to get acclimatized to having another girl's fingers inserted into their rectums. For both Andrea and Samantha it felt at first like they needed to go to the toilet, but this feeling soon went away and turned to one of arousal. A very intense, forbidden sensation that Andrea soon doubled for Samantha by moving her spare hand to Samantha's pubic mound, sliding a finger into her soaking snatch and inserting it up her vagina.

Their young bodies became more entangled as Samantha massaged Andrea's pubic mound and played with the tight blonde curls that grew here, before fingering Andrea's vagina. With one finger inserted up each hole, Andrea and Samantha fingered each other's vagina and rectums, until the pleasure caused them to lose balance, stumble backwards and fall onto the bed, withdrawing their fingers from their vaginal and anal areas, their legs and bare feet spread wide open as were their vaginas.

"We've just had our fingers up each other's ass, so we'd better wash our hands," said Andrea, the naked blonde leading the naked African-American to the bathroom sink, where they washed their fingers and returned to the bed, fingering their vaginas and holding each other tight.

As Andrea again inserted her fingers into Samantha's box, the beautiful black teenager spoke up. "Um, Andrea, have you ever, you know, done this with a guy?"

Andrea laughed. "Yes, but its way hotter with a pretty girl like you." She thrust her finger deeper into Samantha's birth canal, and the girl gasped.

"What does it feel like?" Samantha queried, moving her own fingers to Andrea's pubic mound and stroking her hair.

A really hot idea entered Andrea's mind. "I can sort of demonstrate. Would you like me to do that?"

"Yes please," squealed Samantha.

"I'll just be a few seconds then," said Andrea, pulling her fingers out of Samantha's snatch, and getting off the bed, walking naked to the bathroom. Samantha, sitting with her legs wide apart displaying her pubic hair and vagina, watched Andrea's bare bottom as the girl walked into the bathroom, and then her pubic hair and tits as she returned, carrying her hairbrush, a drinking glass and a bottle of antiseptic mouthwash.

Andrea sat her naked figure back on the bed next to Samantha, and put the mouthwash and glass on the bedside table, holding the hairbrush in her hand. Samantha regarded it curiously, and Andrea took Samantha's hand and guided it over the brush handle.

"See how smooth it is," she purred. "The perfect size, the perfect shape for any girl's pussy. Now, on your hands and knees, legs apart."

Samantha, her body trembling and her pussy tingling, turned over and got onto all fours on the bed. Andrea got into position behind her, stroking and kissing Samantha's bare bottom, admiring and smelling her pussy, with its black lips and bright pink interior. She parted the cheeks of Samantha's bottom further to expose the girl's anus. Then slowly and sensually, Andrea inserted the hairbrush handle into Samantha's vagina, feeling the handle go up into her wet pink pussy.

Samantha had to stifle a scream of pleasure at the wonderful feeling of the hairbrush handle filling her virginal vagina. Her fingers clenched as did her bare toes. Andrea moved the brush handle back out of Samantha's vagina, then thrust it in again, gently massaging her cervix. Samantha again moaned in pleasure, and some more juice ran from her pussy. Andrea herself got wetter, and the Sapphic smell made by both teenagers grew stronger.

Andrea worked up a steady rhythm with the hairbrush, then lowered her face down to Samantha's ass. Extending out her tongue, Andrea went down on Samantha's anus, licking and teasing the teenager's tight little hole with her tongue. Samantha squealed in delight, her legs nearly kicking out in pleasure of another girl pumping a phallic object in and out of her slit, and licking her anus at the same time.

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers