Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

Samantha began to feel a bit like she did when she had that weird dream that resulted in her awakening with wet pajamas and panties, but while she loved having this done to her, she wanted to do the same to Andrea more. "Can I do that to you?" she gasped.

Andrea stopped mid-stroke, and withdrew her tongue from Samantha's anus. "Yes, sure," she said, trembling in excitement and anticipation.

"Great!" exclaimed the eager Samantha, as Andrea took the brush out of her snatch, got the mouthwash, took a mouthful of the green antiseptic liquid and swirled it around her mouth, to maintain correct hygiene when she went down on Samantha's pussy or kissed her on the lips, before spitting it into the glass.

Andrea got on all fours on the bed, legs parted. Samantha lowered her face to Andrea's bottom and box, kissing her buttocks, teasing Andrea's pink vagina with her tongue, loving how great the blonde smelled between her legs.

Then taking the hairbrush, Samantha parted Andrea's legs more, and thrust the handle deep into the pink dampness, Andrea like Samantha before her having to stifle a scream of pleasure. Samantha moved the brush in and out, pussy juice flowing from Andrea's vagina. Loving the pleasure of having her own anus licked, Samantha put her face close to Andrea's bottom, licked her between the cheeks of her ass a few times, then directly licked her anus, her tongue circling Andrea's starfish-shaped anal opening. Given the way that Andrea moaned, squirmed, and the toes on her bare feet clenched and unclenched, Samantha could see that Andrea loved having her anus licked as much as she did.

Andrea could feel her orgasm approaching, and though she would have loved to have continued this until she came, there was one more thing she wanted to do with Samantha. "Okay, there's something hotter we can do," she said.

Samantha withdrew her tongue from Andrea's anus and the brush handle from Andrea's vagina. Like Andrea before, she rinsed out her mouth for the sake of hygiene.

"This is going to be so hot," Andrea promised her, as the teenagers caressed each other's bare breasts. "It's called sixty nine."

She guided Samantha to lay back on the bed, her legs open and drawn up. Andrea stood over Samantha's face, and lowered her pussy down so her vagina was in Samantha's face. Andrea got into position, straddling Samantha, one knee on each side of her, making sure her pussy was in reach of Samantha's mouth. Leaning forward, Andrea put her face into Samantha's crotch, thankful that both she and Samantha were tall. She couldn't do this position with the petite Holly.

Andrea inhaled every molecule of smell from Samantha's pussy, then plunged her tongue deep into Samantha's wet vagina, licking it all over; her black pussy lips, her clitoris and the pink interior. The taste was wonderful, Andrea savoring every drop of Samantha's pussy juice, her tongue lingering on Samantha's flaps before moving to the girl's clitoris and then back again, Samantha's pubes tickling her face.

Samantha likewise eagerly stuck her tongue into Andrea's vagina, her pink tongue circling Andrea's pussy flaps and going into her vagina. She loved the smell of Andrea's aroused pussy, and even better the taste of the juice that flowed from her box. She allowed her tongue to go onto Andrea's clitoris and saw Andrea shudder with pleasure. Keen to taste Andrea more, she stuck her tongue deeper into Andrea's vagina, the sticky wetness musty and inviting, Samantha feeling Andrea's soft blonde pubes on her face. Samantha would have loved licking Andrea's snatch enough on her own, that Andrea was eating out her own snatch at the same time was double the fun for the beautiful black teenager.

After about five minutes of eating out each other's pussies Samantha felt the waves of pleasure from her clitoris turn into one wave of delight, just like in the dream she had had. She clenched her toes and the feeling spread into her vagina, and from there into her anus and rectum. Samantha squealed as the feeling grew more and more intense, going into her uterus and her bowels, before with a rush of pussy juice that squirted from her vagina and all over Andrea's mouth and chin, much to the blonde's delight, Samantha reached orgasm, more girl cum flowing from her pussy and onto the waiting Andrea's tongue.

Breathless and gasping, Samantha heard Andrea's voice, "Keep going, Samantha."

Keen for her friend to experience the same, Samantha stepped up the pace, licking Andrea's vagina harder and harder. Andrea was already close to her own orgasm when Samantha came in her mouth and over her face, and with Samantha's intense licking of her slit, Andrea felt her clitoris buzzing and waves of pleasure going through her teenage body as she clenched her toes. Andrea felt like her vagina and anus were on fire as the orgasm swept through her, like with Samantha the feeling of intensity going up her rectum and into her bowels, and in her reproductive system the wonderful feeling traversed her uterus.

Andrea came all over Samantha's face and into her mouth, pussy juice going everywhere, the eager Samantha unable to keep up with the tidal wave of female wetness that came out of Andrea's vagina. Both gasping and sweating, their mouths full of pussy juice, Andrea and Samantha removed themselves from the sixty nine position, and lay naked on the bed facing each other, holding each other tight. They kissed deeply, the girls tasting their own pussies, their bare breasts pressed against each other, their sweaty, damp blonde and black pubic hair intertwined, each teenager stroking the other's bare bottom and rubbing her bare feet against the other.

French-kissing for close to a minute, Andrea and Samantha finally untangled from each other and sat on the bed on their bare bottoms facing each other, their legs open wide to show their vaginas, the hotel room smelling of teenage pussy.

"That was amazing," gasped Samantha. "You were so great, Andrea."

"It was for me too," said Andrea, feeing an itch on her left pussy lip and rubbing it, Samantha watching with interest. "You're a natural, Samantha."

"Can we do it again?" asked Samantha.

Andrea smiled suggestively. "I think so. One day we might be doing some bible study alone ..."

Samantha caught the meaning and giggled. "I'd like that."

"We can still have fun tonight," Andrea said, touching her vagina again and putting her finger in her mouth and sucking it. "Do you think we can go to bed like this?"

Samantha stroked her own wet pubic hair and pussy. "I guess not."

"So that means shower time," said Andrea, getting to her feet, Samantha following her. Andrea reached into her bag and took out her perfume. "I don't think Holly wants to come back to a room smelling of pussy," she observed, spraying around the sweet scent. Both teens collected an over-size tee-shirt, Andrea's white and Samantha's blue, and fresh panties, Andrea's pink and Samantha's white with blue flowers.

The teens picked up their dirty panties, but before putting them into their used clothes bags they held them up to the other girl's nose so she could smell them. Andrea took the hairbrush, the handle still very sticky and the mouthwash and glass, and the naked teenagers went into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.

Andrea turned on the shower, and the teenagers stepped under the water, washing each other's sexy young bodies, their hands applying soap to each other's boobs, and then their bare bottoms. Then it was time to wash between their legs, both girls soaping up the other's pubic hair and vaginas, then washing it away. Andrea and Samantha applied soap to their own fingers, then each girl washed the other's anal area, again feeling tingling sensations between their legs at the touch of the other girl's fingers to her anus.

Feeling fresh and clean, the girls turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and dried each other's nubile young bodies with soft white towels, each girl taking extra special attention when drying the other's vaginal and anal areas.

Now nice and dry, Andrea took Samantha's clean flowery white panties and held them out so she could put them on. Samantha stepped her bare feet into them, and Andrea pulled them up and adjusted them around Samantha's pubic mound, vagina and bottom. Samantha in turn picked up Andrea's pink panties, and held them out, Andrea stepping her bare feet into the leg holes, and loving the feeling of Samantha pulling them up and adjusting them over her pubic mound, vagina and bottom.

The teenagers put on their oversized tee-shirts, and stood at the sink to brush their teeth, before exiting the bathroom to go to bed, but not before the girls exchanged a deep, passionate French kiss. Samantha swung her bare feet into the bottom bunk, and Andrea was about to do the same when there was the sound of somebody trying the door, then knocking and Holly's voice. "Hello, could you please let me in? Samantha? Andrea?"

"I wonder what took Holly so long?" asked Samantha. "How long does it take to play pool?"

*

After exiting the bedroom on the excuse of playing pool, Holly's nubile teenage figure had trembled with excitement and nerves as she had walked through the hotel corridors to the room where the pool tables were located. The pretty albino smiled as she saw Adam waiting for her, and the teenagers had to suppress the urge to kiss passionately, Adam on top of Holly on one of the pool tables.

Instead, they made their way back to Adam's room walking separately, making sure nobody was observing them. With the coast clear, Adam unlocked the door and the petite Holly slipped inside, Adam closing and locking the door behind them.

"Your room is just the same as mine," Holly commented, reaching up to kiss Adam on the cheek. "With one major difference. Nobody else is here."

"It's a pity I don't have a double bed," said Adam, indicating his single bed. "I think Mom and Dad might have been a bit suspicious if I had requested one when we checked in."

Holly smiled a cute little smile and sat on Adam's bed. "At least we get closer together in a single bed."

Adam removed his shoes so his feet were now clad only in white socks, and joined Holly on the bed. Holly also removed her shoes, so her dainty little feet were now covered by her pink pantyhose. She lay back on the bed, Adam beside her. As he had done the previous day in Holly's bedroom, Adam took Holly's petite little figure in his arms and the teenagers locked lips, French-kissing deeply. Inside her panties, Holly felt her vagina begin to dampen, and Adam felt himself starting to get hard.

Running his hand down Holly's back, Adam felt the clasp of her bra and allowed his left hand to linger there. Holly smiled, and with sparkle in her purple eyes that was visible even through her thick lensed-glasses, took Adam's right hand and placed it on her left breast.

"I think you might like the feel of these more than my bra-strap," she giggled.

"I think I might agree with you," said Adam, moving both hands to Holly's chest. Making out with Holly again, Adam cupped the girl's breasts in his hand, slowly and gently massaging her tits through her tee-shirt and bra. He could feel the soft young flesh, and the shape of Holly's nipples. The girl squirmed in pleasure when she felt Adam's fingers lingering on her nipples, a tingling sensation going through her breasts and getting wetter in her panties.

Keen to feel what effect she was having on Adam, Holly extended her left hand to the front of his jeans, feeling the hardness of his groin, the teenager both turned on and proud that it was she that had done this; that Adam was turned on by her.

"You're excited again, aren't you?" giggled Holly.

Adam also laughed. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, kind of," said Holly, her fingers teasing Adam's cock through his jeans, getting him more and more excited. She unzipped his jeans, and worked her fingers inside, stroking him through the already strained fabric of his underpants.

Adam felt the silky soft fabric of Holly's pink pantyhose, and traced his fingers up one of her legs until it reached the hem of her skirt. Sliding underneath, Adam found the soft fabric of Holly's white and pink floral panties she wore on top of her pantyhose, and his hand stroked the cotton that covered Holly's bottom.

Holly giggled. "Adam, you aren't supposed to touch a good Jehovah's Witness girl's panties like that," she teased.

Adam also laughed. "Are you sure that you are a good Jehovah's Witness girl Holly? Look at where you've got your hand."

"True," smiled Holly. "But I'm a good Jehovah's Witness girl to everyone else. Behind closed doors with you, I'm a really bad Jehovah's Witness girl."

The teenagers exchanged another deep kiss, Adam continuing to fondle Holly's panties under her skirt, his fingers flicking the elastic legs and waistband. He could feel the soft warm fabric of her pantyhose, and underneath the elastic of her second pair of panties that covered her bottom and feminine areas.

With the effect of kissing a great looking guy who had his hand up her skirt playing with her panties and pantyhose, Holly could feel her vagina getting wetter and wetter. Like most 18-year-old girls, Holly had gotten wet between her legs plenty of times in the past, but nothing like this. To Holly, experiencing sexual activity like this for the first time, it almost felt like she was menstruating, so damp was her pussy.

Adam took his hand out from under Holly's skirt, and Holly extricated her own hand from the front of his jeans. He took hold of Holly's pink shirt, and gently took it off, leaving the petite girl wearing her bra, the white cotton of this undergarment nearly matching Holly's smooth albino skin.

Not to be out-done, Holly removed Adam's tee-shirt, and the teenager run her fingers over his fine torso feeling his fit and muscular figure, her clitoris responding deep inside her panties, and Adam feeling his penis throbbing at Holly's fingers tracing over his body. Adam cupped his hands over Holly's breasts, feeling them through the soft fabric of her bra, allowing his fingers to slip inside and feel the young woman's soft white skin.

Adam stopped to remove his socks and then his jeans, now wearing only his underpants, the front elastic stretched to near-breaking point. Holly's hand again returned to his groin, stroking his penis through the fabric, her fingers teasing his balls.

Then with a cute little smile, Holly sat back on the bed, her legs apart so Adam could see up her skirt and the white and pink floral panties that covered her pantyhose. She spread her legs wider. "I know where you like to be stroked, now how about stroking me where I like it?"

"You're a real little tease, aren't you?" asked Adam, to which Holly laughed and nodded. Feeling like he was about to have a heart attack, Adam put his hand on the pantyhose fabric that covered Holly's right foot, and slowly moved it up her shin to her knee, then up her thigh. Holly squirmed as his hand got closer and closer to her crotch, then gasped as it reached her panties and began to press on the cotton, massaging her pussy. There were two pairs of full-brief cotton panties, both with double-cotton saddles and a pair of pantyhose between Adam's hand and her vagina, but Holly could still feel his fingers massaging her pussy, the cotton of the panties she wore underneath going deep into her vulva.

After a few minutes of having her panties massaged into her pussy, Holly whispered to Adam, "Take off my top pair of panties and my pantyhose."

"Your wish is my command," said Adam, eagerly moving his hand to the waistband of Holly's pretty white and pink flowery panties and sliding them down her pantyhose-clad legs. He could see the pure white panties Holly was wearing under her pantyhose, and Adam found it hard to believe that he was actually pulling a pretty girl's panties down. It felt so forbidden, so taboo and so good.

Likewise, Holly twitched as her vagina responded to the thrilling sensation of having her panties taken down by a great-looking guy. It was not the way she was supposed to behave, and her parents would be horrified if they know of this, but they did not know and would never know.

Adam removed Holly's panties when they reached her nylon-covered toes, then his hands returned to her waist and her pantyhose. Now Adam was dealing with an article of female clothing with which he had absolutely no experience. His hands fumbled with the stretchy nylon, and the panties Holly was wearing underneath nearly came down with them.

Holly giggled. "You're having a real problem with those, aren't you?"

"Yes, how do you girls get into them so easily?" Adam asked, also laughing.

"Some things girls are just better at," said Holly. "Just take it slow, nice and slow."

Adam repositioned his hands, and this time was able to take a firm hold of Holly's pantyhose and slide the pink nylon down her legs, her milk-white skin coming into view. Adam got the pantyhose down to Holly's ankles, and slid them off her pretty bare feet. Now Holly was wearing only her bra, her black skirt and her white panties, and the teenager made sure Adam had a full view of her underpants by sitting with her knees far apart.

Taking Holly's dainty bare feet in his hands, Adam kissed and caressed them, Holly giggling and squirming as she felt Adam kissing her toes and soles, caressing the delicate and ticklish white skin. Then Adam took Holly's tiny right pinky toe in his mouth and sucked upon it, before moving to her next toe and along until he reached her right big toe. Then Adam moved his mouth to her left big toe and licked and sucked upon it, before working his way down her left foot and finishing with Holly's tiny little left pinky-toe. All the while Holly's slit was abuzz with the wonderful sensation of her bare feet being played with, the petite girl soaking the saddle of her white panties in delight.

As Adam removed his mouth from Holly's pretty bare feet, the girl unfastened her skirt and removed it with a quick hand movement, waving it above her head like a flag, a mischievous grin on her pretty face. Adam and Holly French-kissed and caressed, Adam running his hand over the white cotton panties that covered her bottom, allowing his fingers to gently tug at the elastic waist and leg bands.

Holly slid down the front of Adam's underpants and freeing his cock, which immediately sprung out to an angle of 90-degrees. Although having no experience of any type of sex act beyond making out, Holly's instincts were spot-on when she took Adam's cock in her hand and began to stroke it, gently at first and feeling him throbbing, then wrapping her dainty fingers around his penis, jerking him off slowly then increasing her speed.

Adam worried he might cum, so great was the sensation of a beautiful, barefoot 18-year-old girl in her white bra and panties masturbating him. He put his hands over Holly's bottom, feeling her buttocks through her panties, then put his hand down the back of her undies, caressing the firm white cheeks of the teenager's bottom.

Holly took her hand off Adam's penis, and reached behind her back, unfastening the clasp of her bra strap. Adam's eyes were wide as saucers as Holly slowly removed her bra, the cups falling away to show her white B-cup breasts. While having his hands down the back of his girlfriend's soft cotton panties fondling her buttocks was great, Adam couldn't wait to get his hands on her bare breasts. He removed his hands from Holly's panties and moved them onto her chest, cupping one breast in each hand.

Adam slowly and lovingly caressed Holly's bare breasts, massaging them gently and feeling her soft skin, firm flesh and perky nipples, hard from Holly's arousal. He moved his head to her chest, kissing Holly's breasts and licking them, allowing his tongue to linger on her nipples. The teenager let out a mouse-like squeak of pleasure and writhed around in her panties at the wonderful sensation of her boyfriend's tongue on her breasts. She returned her hand to his groin, teasing his dick with her soft fingertips; massaging his balls, and Adam again felt dangerously close to orgasm.

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers