Jehovah's Witness Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers

"Let's get these off you," said Holly, getting Adam to lie back, then pulling off his lowered underpants so he was now completely naked. Expecting to do the same, Adam reached for Holly's panties, but she stopped his hands as they began to pull on the elastic waistband.

"What's wrong?" asked Adam.

"Oh, nothing's wrong," said Holly, the mischievous glint in her purple eyes visible through her thick glasses. "I'm going to do something you're really going to like, and for that, my panties need to be on. Now lie flat on your back."

His penis throbbing, Adam did as he was told, and Holly got to her feet and stood on the mattress, one bare foot on each side of Adam's head. Gazing upwards, he could see Holly's crotch covered in her white cotton panties, a slight indentation in the saddle in her vaginal area.

Then Holly lowered her panty-covered pussy down, until the soft fabric of her panties was resting on Adam's nose. Adam could smell Holly's soft, delicate feminine scent through the damp cotton, and the warmth of her body. Holly rotated her hips in a circular motion, moving her panties around Adam's face. Adam's penis, despite not receiving any manual stimulation from either himself or from Holly, throbbed with delight.

"I told you that you like it," said Holly, still moving her panties about over Adam's face.

"How did you learn to do that?" asked Adam, amazed that the virginal Holly could think of such a sensual and kinky sex act.

Holly smiled. "Intuition. I thought about how much I would like to sit on your face wearing only my panties, and I presumed that you would like me to sit on your face in my panties."

"You were right there." Adam could happily spend the rest of the night like this, with Holly sitting on his face in her white panties. However, after a couple of minutes Holly stood up and jumped off the bed.

"Now you get to take my panties off," said Holly.

Adam leaped off the bed so he was behind Holly. He embraced her nubile body, then took hold of her panties by the waistband and slid them down. His eyes feasted on the sight of her bare bottom, two cute little cheeks which like the rest of her tiny frame, showed no hint of body fat. He slid the panties further down her legs to her bare feet, and the teenager stepped out of them, now completely nude aside from her glasses.

Adam found himself breathless with anticipation as Holly began to turn around. Would Holly's pubic hair be purely white like the hair on her head? He told himself that of course it would be; as an albino Holly lacked pigment, and therefore every hair that grew on any part of her body would be white. He received the answer to this a few seconds later when Holly turned to face him, and he saw the perfect triangle of white curls that covered her pubic mound. Unable to stop himself, Adam reached out and stroked the soft white curls, something that Holly evidently enjoyed by her smile. With his other hand, he reached around the back and caressed the naked teenager's bare bottom.

Holly opened her legs wider, allowing Adam to see the front opening to her pussy lips. Then she took him by the hand, and walked backwards to the bed, before falling onto it with her legs together, allowing Adam to see the oval-shaped lips of her pussy. Then Holly spread her legs wide, her bare feet up in the air, her white pussy open to show the pink interior, and the girl's tight anus visible just below her vulva.

Adam leaped onto the bed with her, and the teenagers held each other tight while French-kissing deeply. Holly's hand again found Adam's cock to resume giving him manual relief, while Adam's hand moved to Holly's teen pussy. Massaging her pubic mound and gently tugging on her white pubic hair, Adam's hand slipped further between Holly's legs and her tight, damp vagina. His fingers lingered on Holly's pussy flaps at the start, before going deeper into her snatch, feeling the sticky wetness in the tight confines of her virginal vagina.

Holly giggled as Adam played with her box, and she gasped as his fingers lingered on her clitoris, massaging her and making it feel as though she was on fire between her legs. Adam's fingers went further back between her legs and stroked the soft, sensitive skin between her vagina and her anus. His thumb massaging her clitoris caused Holly to twitch, and given how wet she was down there, Adam's finger slipped backwards and touched her anus.

Holly went rigid, a surprised look on her face at somebody touching her anus. Like Samantha, although unknown to both girls, Holly could only at first associate the sensation with wiping herself when she sat on the toilet.

"Don't you like to be touched there?" asked Adam, as he removed his finger from the tight entrance to Holly's back passage.

"No, actually I kind of like it now I'm getting used to it," said Holly. It felt so forbidden for a guy to touch the most private part of her body, and while it felt unfamiliar at first, Holly was so sensitive there this feeling soon turned to sexual excitement. "Keep your finger there, it really feels hot. But not inside into my rectum, please."

Adam did exactly as he was told, caressing the very damp Holly's vagina and anus as she continued to tease his penis and balls with her nimble fingers. Then Holly indicated for Adam to stop, and she looked at him with a naughty smile on her pretty face. "I'm going to do something for you that no good Jehovah's Witness girl should ever do. Lie flat on your back again."

Again following his girlfriend's instructions, the nubile Holly maneuvered her naked, petite body into position, straddling Adam on his chest. Then leaning forward, the cheeks of her bottom parted to show her anus and vagina, Holly leaned forward and put her head over his groin.

Taking his penis in her hand, Holly licked at it then opened her mouth wide, going down on Adam and feeling his cock filling her mouth, pressing against her tongue. Holly began to move her head back and forth to give fellatio, but soon the teenager began to find this wasn't going as well as she hoped.

Adam's cock was very large, Holly's mouth small. Then there was the problem of breathing. Holly's severe asthma gave her poor lung capacity, and breathing through her nose only was inadequate to supply her with air. Feeling the all too familiar start of an asthma episode, Holly withdrew her head from his penis and rolled off Adam, frantically grabbing her inhaler. Sitting with her legs open, Holly quickly took a puff.

"Are you okay?" Adam asked, putting his arm around Holly's thin frame. Holly having a bad asthma attack when they were doing this was going to be very difficult to explain to her parents.

Holly steadied her breathing and put her inhaler back on the side table. "I should be fine, just got wheezy," she said. "Maybe oral isn't the best thing for me to be doing."

"You're really good at it," said Adam, loving the feeling of her blowing him. "But if it affects your asthma, then it's best we don't keep going with it."

Holly nodded in agreement, then shot Adam a seductive smile. "I just need more practice. Would you be willing to help me in the future?"

"I think you could persuade me," said Adam.

Her breathing back to normal, Holly smiled at Adam. "There won't be any breathing difficulties where you next put it inside me." She spread her legs very wide, circling her pussy with her fingers.

Adam frantically fumbled for his wallet and the condom he had hidden inside, amazed to see that Holly had also retrieved a condom from inside her purse. "You brought condoms too?" he asked.

Holly nodded. "Of course. If we do it without, we might have a bit of a problem in a few weeks' time. I don't think my parents would be very happy about you making me become a teenage, unmarried mother."

"No, I don't think my parents would be too pleased either," said Adam.

"I had to drive to a pharmacy where nobody knew me," said Holly. "I wore a hat and everything, so nobody could see me."

"I bought a whole lot of junk I didn't need at the same time," said Adam.

Holly laughed, unwrapped the condom Adam had provided and slid it onto his cock so it was nice and secure. "Now lie down."

Adam again followed Holly's direction, as Holly got into position facing him while squatting above his groin. She lowered herself down, and inserted his condom-covered penis into her vagina. It was a very tight fit for a petite teenage girl who had never even used a tampon before, and Holly gasped as his dick eased its way inside her pussy.

Fearing Holly was about to get asthma again, Adam said, "Holly, are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm fine - just tight -- virgin," said Holly breathlessly, becoming adjusted to having her vagina filled with Adam's penis. Then Holly moved forward slightly, feeling the rush of excitement flow through her body as she lowered herself again.

Adam and Holly soon got into a routine, with Adam thrusting inside Holly at the lowest point of her trajectory, and Holly grinding her pussy against Adam's cock, feeling it rubbing against the entrance to her birth canal and sending waves of pleasure through her body. Holly's toes clenched at the feelings as she bounced up and down on Adam's groin, her breasts wobbling, her pony-tail flying around and pussy juice flowing from her vagina and soaking Adam's groin.

Adam was anything but upset about getting covered in Holly's wet, sticky, feminine-scented pussy juice as she continued to ride him, in fact it was one of the best feelings ever. Holly pressed down deep as he thrust into her, the pretty albino gasping and squealing as she lifted up again, her glasses nearly flying off. He could feel how hot the walls of Holly's vagina were, even though he was wearing the condom, and he hoped his penis would not let him down and cum prematurely.

For over five minutes, Holly and Adam screwed in this position, sweating, gasping and pushing as far as they could against the other. Then both teenagers felt their orgasms approaching. For Holly it began with the tingling of her clitoris becoming one continuous wave of pleasure that spread through her vagina and into her anus and rectum, and for Adam a similar feeling from his penis as his balls grew tighter.

One hard thrust of Adam's penis into Holly's vagina was enough for them to orgasm simultaneously. Holly felt her reproductive system and bowels were about to explode as she came with a rush of pussy juice, leaving the pretty albino breathless. Adam thought his cock might disintegrate as he came, his orgasm producing a tsunami of sticky white semen that squirted into the condom, captured in the rubber and prevented from swimming up into Holly's uterus and fertilizing one of her ova.

Holly removed her sweaty naked body, her crotch and white pubic hair soaking with pussy wetness and took a puff on her inhaler, adjusting her glasses that had become crooked while she was having sex. Then she slowly and gently removed the condom from Adam's penis, her fingers getting sticky from her own pussy juice as she admired how much he had cum. Tying a knot in the condom, Holly put it to one side, and she and Adam lay in each other's arms, caressing their naked young bodies. Even though she had just had an orgasm, Holly again felt her pussy respond as Adam stroked her pubic hair and bare bottom.

"That was incredible," said Adam, as Holly traced a pattern on his chest with her finger, and rubbed one of her bare feet against his.

"It was," said Holly. "And I've got some more good news for you. I've been talking you up with Mom and Dad, and they were both saying how responsible you've been lately. You really impressed them at Kingdom Hall last weekend, and today. I think if we went to them and asked for permission to date that the answer would be yes."

Adam laughed. "I think that your father might say something else if he knew what we just did."

"That's 100 percent correct," agreed Holly. "And you know that we'll be chaperoned, and watched closely? Still, I think that we might be able to give them the slip from time to time."

"I think we will," agreed Adam, he and Holly making out until they realized how much time had passed, and it was probably time for Holly to be getting back to the room she was sharing with Samantha and Andrea and avoid rousing any suspicions.

The teenagers jumped off the bed, collected their clothes and headed for the bathroom, Adam following Holly and admiring the view of her from behind; the silky white hair, the slim figure, her bare bottom, her shapely legs and last but not least her dainty bare feet. Adam and Holly closed the door, then Adam flushed the condom and Holly turned on the shower. Testing the temperature, they jumped under the warm water together.

"I'm pretty myopic without my glasses, so no fingers in any places I don't like and can't see," joked Holly.

Adam feigned offence. "Would I do that?"

"You might," giggled Holly.

Adam and Holly both got soap, and lathered each other's bodies, Adam enjoying seeing Holly's tits, pubic hair and bare bottom covered in white soap and bubbles. He reached between her legs, washing her pussy and anus with plenty of soap and warm water, before rinsing her thoroughly, the water splashing down over her bare feet.

Holly loved soaping up Adam's cock, feeling it start to harden under her touch. Like he had done with her feminine area, Holly thoroughly rinsed Adam's dick, then they shared a soapy embrace before rinsing off the soap.

Turning off the shower, they stepped out and dried each other with soft white towels. All Adam had to do was put on a tee-shirt and boxers ahead of going to bed, but for Holly it was a matter of fully dressing again. Of Holly's panties, she had creamed the white ones too much to put them on again over her body, so she took the clean floral panties and put these on instead, Adam watching as she adjusted them around her box and her bottom.

He continued to watch Holly as she effortlessly put on and fastened her bra, and pulled on her pink pantyhose without the slightest difficulty. Adam again pondered how girls so easily put on these difficult clothes. Holly put on her tee-shirt, then her skirt and pulled up the white panties over the top of her pantyhose, smoothing down her skirt. Slipping on her shoes, Holly and Adam exited the bathroom and Holly collected her things to leave. She would have loved to have spent the whole night with Adam, but his creepy cousins Cody and Luke would no doubt go into nervous shock, not to mention both sets of parents ...

"I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast," said Adam, embracing Holly and kissing her on her lips.

"Yes, see you then," said Holly, only reluctantly ending the French-kiss, exiting Adam's room and returning to her own. It was late, the corridors were quiet with nobody to see Holly taking the 'walk of shame'.

Trying the door to her room, Holly found it was locked. "Hello, could you please let me in? Samantha? Andrea?" she called.

Holly heard voices and people moving around inside, then Andrea opened the door. "Hi, how was your game of pool?" asked Andrea.

Thinking quickly, Holly replied, "Good thanks. It was a lot of fun."

"Is it a really long game?" Samantha wanted to know. "I didn't think you could play. When did you learn to play?"

"The others taught me, and it can take a while if you can't sink all the balls," said Holly. "What were you up to?"

"We watched music videos," said Andrea, which was partially true.

Holly seemed to suspect nothing. "My parents hate music video shows."

Andrea suspected that Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien would hate whatever Holly had been doing with Adam even more than music video shows, but at least that was heterosexual activity. They would probably die of apoplexy if they knew what Andrea had been up to with their other daughter. Lesbian activity was strictly taboo.

"Well, I'd get ready for bed, I'm tired and it's a big day at the convention tomorrow," said Holly, pondering why the other girls had sprayed so much perfume around. She collected her over-size tee-shirt and toiletries bag, and went into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. Holly went to the toilet, and after flushing and washing her hands, ran the shower to make out she was showering. She removed her clothes, brushed her teeth untied her pony-tail and put on the oversized tee-shirt over her flowery white panties, before emerging to put her clothes away.

Holly wished the others goodnight, then turned off the light and climbed up the ladder on her bare feet, Andrea seeing Holly's panties even in the darkness as she ascended the ladder. Holly removed her glasses and got under the covers. All three occupants of the room went to bed with very satisfied vaginas, but Holly, a peaceful look on her pretty face had no idea what Samantha and Andrea had done in the evening. Likewise Samantha had no clue that Holly had not been playing pool, but other types of games with Andrea's brother, things they could never discuss in public. It was only Andrea who knew the other's secrets, and there was no way the beautiful bisexual blonde was going to say anything. Her lips were sealed, and nobody was ever going to know about what went on the first night of the convention.

THE END --THANKS FOR READING

RetroFan
RetroFan
682 Followers