Jekyll and Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grin was wide and triumphant. He pushed her to the floor and ordered her to open her legs. She refused him. Growling and snarling obscenities he forced her knees wide apart hurting her groin as he spread her out.

"You've got some cock coming you bitch." She was about to be raped. Jim forced himself between her thighs, his strength was overpowering and he was about to force himself upon her when suddenly he screamed in pain, clutching at his stomach. He rolled over shaking as if he was in a convulsive fit. Kathleen watched as he convulsion increased in intensity and he frothed at the mouth. His face became contorted. What had she done?

Kathleen knew she was witnessing a violent internal battle taking place between Jim and James. She realised she could be losing the man she loved, the man who loved her, in exchange for a wild fantasy that had become a nightmare.

In front of her eyes the male body flayed, thrashed and writhed around violently and eventually collapsed in a crumpled heap totally and utterly exhausted.

She anxiously checked his breathing - he was alive. Slowly his eyes opened and he smiled at her. It was not the lecherous, intimidating smile of Jim; it was the deeply-loving, endearing smile of James.

James reached for Kathleen's soft hand and tenderly held it in his. Slowly rising he took her in his arms. She felt the immense love he had for her coursing through her veins.

"I am so sorry, please forgive me James." Kathleen said appealingly, floods of tears streaming down her pretty face. "I am so sorry."

"I do love you Kathleen. Please don't cry. I would never want you to cry." James said, kissing her face all over, tasting her salty tears. "He's gone now for good. Love conquers all, especially evil."

That night they made love. It was tender as it always was with James. He caressed her and kissed her, occasionally using his fingers to gently move her hair from her forehead. Turning her over he reached for the oils he kept on the table at the side of the bed giving her one of his special massages, releasing the tension and stress that had built-up during her ordeal.

"It's OK Sweetheart, I love you so much." He reassured her over and over.

"I betrayed you, didn't I?" Kathleen said still weepy.

"No you didn't. I was always there for you."

Her thighs fell open to his touch. His fingers tenderly and lovingly began the ritual, the exotic ritual of massaging her sacred place. He poured some drops of oil on her vulva. He knew how much she liked the feel of its coolness running exotically into her slit. He cupped her femininity caringly in his hand, slowly massaging her, possessing her in a totally different way.

He made her tingle from head to toe. James always did this in the most unselfish way, it was for her. The palm of his hand caressed her, his middle and third fingers entered her, his index and little fingers stretched down onto the soft cheeks of her arse. The heel of his other hand pressed down on her pubic bone and his thumb brought her clitoris out to play.

Again she heard him softly talking to her about her body as he adored her, telling her she was beautiful. "You have the sweetest clitoris Kathleen. Your pussy is so lovely and cute."

The two fingers inside her found her spongy G-Spot; he worked it like the master he was. He knew her body so well, every nuance, and every subtle change inside her that told him she was slowly approaching orgasm. He knew all the sounds she made and was sensitive to the subtle changes as she groaned at each contraction. He knew and shared every stage as she went through it. The tingling sensitivity around her clitoris, the faint contractions that grew more and more intense and even the growing level of wetness around his fingers meant he could respond with perfect timing to the needs of her body until her orgasm exploded.

His tongue quickly replaced his fingers to drink Kathleen's nectar, licking it onto his tongue, tasting her, spreading it around his mouth like a succulent wine served from the chalice of the gods. She had her knees wide apart while he nibbled her clitoris and sucked it into his mouth. Her hands pulled on his head until his face squashed into her swollen lips until he was drinking from her love-cup.

She needed him, needed him inside her, needing to feel his body become one with hers and to feel his love embrace her. She took a deep therapeutic intake of her breath as she felt James slowly slide into her. Together they made love.

He kissed her and fondled her breasts rolling her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs, nibbling her ears, whispering to her while she felt the thickness of his cock filling her so completely.

Her body again responded to James. She needed to please him, she wanted to be as unselfish as he had been, and she wanted to give him the same unconditional love. Their bodies reached the very heights of ecstasy and again her contractions caused her screams to rebound off the bedroom walls. In the throws of her orgasm she urged James to thrust deeper and harder until simultaneously their bodies crashed together exhausted, having been to the heights of sexual love between a man and his woman. Together they had climbed the stars.

Lying in his arms, her head on his chest, Kathleen discussed with James her addiction. She told him she still had thoughts about Jim but had lost control of him. James tried to fulfil her needs even though her wilder ones were alien to his nature. Kathleen went through a period of cold-turkey, helped by James, slowly, and eventually completely, she lost her need to fantasise about Jim.

12