Jelena Meets Jodi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, I didn't care.

Her arm linked with mine, Jodi led me outside. "Well, Jelena, girl, the obvious question now, cliché though it may be, is, your place or mine?"

She was so in control of me that I was surprised she was even offering me a choice!

Damn. I wish my pussy would quit its throbbing for just a second so I could think clearer. Then the fact I wasn't thinking clearly became the obvious answer. I would feel much more in control of the situation if I was in my own home. Or so I thought.

"Jodi, do you mind if we go to my place? It's nothing fancy but I've got everything we'll need, I'm certain. Including a super-comfy queen-sized bed! What do you think, Jodi? Would you like to be with me in my queen-size bed?"

For an answer, Jodi eyes gleamed and she cuddled me closer. Damn! The woman still hadn't kissed me! My lips were gasping to taste hers!

But, as one of Jodi's hands hailed a passing cab, at last her other hand finally made its way down and cuddled my lovely ass! Ooooh. More shivers from Jelena. And, for sure, Jodi felt them! Her smile told me that!

Once in the cab -- I was relieved, since it wasn't yet 2 o'clock, that Nyomi wasn't driving -- I settled into Jodi arms, leaned against her and laid my head on her shoulder. She stroked my hair and whispered some kind of endearments in my ear. Telling me how hot I was and how she was looking forward to what was about to happen. I was still burning for her to kiss me, normally by now I would have tasted my date's lips plenty! But somehow Jodi was in charge tonight. I figured, anticipation will just make that first kiss even better! Although where that thought came from, I have no idea. I've never been much of a pleasure-denier. What I want, I usually just take! When I want it!

Upon arrival, Jodi paid the cab, I didn't argue, and arms around each other's waists, we went into the lobby and pushed the button for the elevator.

Carl was still on duty. His eyes almost bugged out of his head. Both because he'd never seen me with a woman as old as Jodi and because, have I told you Jodi was stunning? For an older lady. No, scratch that. She was stunning. Period. Not in spite of her age. Possibly because of it!

Upstairs, I unlocked the door and then Jodi and I were inside. I wanted to pounce on her but I'd long since given up control to her.

"There's wine in the fridge, Jodi, if you'd like some. I'm just going to take a second and get out of my boots."

"I don't think we really need any wine, do we, Jelena? Come and sit in this big, comfy chair I see here. I'll help you off with your boots."

I snuggled my beautiful ass-cheeks into my arm-chair and Jodi let her cool demeanor slip a little. "That is one beautiful ass you're packing, Jelena. I hope you're gonna let me have some fun with it!"

"Jodi, honey," I breathed. "This whole body is yours to have fun with! I think we're both about to have a pile of fun!"

I stretched out my legs and Jodi knelt on my rug, on her dress, and slid my boot zippers down. Slowly she eased my boots off. One at a time she picked up my feet and her strong and expert but gentle hands gave each a nice, relaxing massage.

"These are exquisite boots, Jelena, but I'm sure these lovely feet are glad to be out of them."

I chuckled, gaining some confidence here in my own home. Thank goodness we came here! I might have been a nervous wreck at Jodi's place. "My legs will be thanking me when I'm out of these jeans also, Jodi!"

Jodi's eyes gleamed. Placing my feet on the rug, she stood and moved closer. She reached down and unfastened my jeans. "Lift up that lovely bum, Jelena and I'll peel these jeans off! Who on earth did you get to paint them on?"

Soon my luscious legs were free! I stretched them out to be admired and Jodi did just that! She kneeled again between them. Her hands ran up and down my gams glorying in the smoothness and the softness. Jodi's eyes jumped when finally her attention wandered from my legs long enough that she realized I had on no panties!

"Oh, baby-girl!" she exclaimed. What a pussy! Its already gleaming and wet! Did I do that, Jelena?"

"You know you did, you fox!" I replied. "I'm hot for you, Jodi, but you knew that all night long!"

With amazing self-control, Jodi tore her eyes from my pussy, stood and pulled me to my feet. Grabbing the bottom of the yellow halter-top, she soon had it up and over my head and I was gloriously naked!

"What a pair!" With that exclamation, Jodi reached out and gave both my tits a lovely warm cuddle. Her thumbs made maddening circles over my aureola and my nipples immediately twanged out at her.

"Cool!" she said. "Jelena, your titties are talking my kinda language!"

I've told you how sensitive my nipples are! Jodi's thumbs rubbing and pressing them in, so she could chuckle when they popped right back out, was driving me mad!

With that, still fully dressed, and me naked, she pulled my into her arms. Out of my boots I was much shorter, of course, just the right height so I could lay my head on Jodi's boobs. By turning my head slightly I could leave a string of kisses across their upper slopes. As I had predicted, they were smooth and creamy!

Finally! Jody tangled her fingers in my long, blonde hair, cradled my head in her hands, pulled my lips from her tits and turned it up to her. She gazed into my eyes for a moment, then her eyes closed and she lowered her head.

My eyes closed too and my heart was beating out of my chest!

What did I say earlier about anticipation?

Whatever I said, I'm sure I didn't do it justice!

When Jodi's lips first touched mine, very softly at first, then hotter and firmer, moving sweetly, her hand on the back of my head pulling me tighter, I lost it! Her lips possessed mine completely and I quivered in her arms! Her lips were burning mine! And, ladies, they were sweet! The mixture of her lip-stick and my lip-gloss was exquisite! With what senses I had left, I felt the tip of Jodi's tongue! Simultaneously our lips opened and our tongues introduced themselves. Or maybe they didn't bother to take the time! They were too busy rubbing together and exploring the hot mouth of the other.

I could feel actual drops of pussy-cream ooze from my hot cunt and dribble onto my thighs.

Jodi never once parted her lips from mine as she bent her knees, one arm went around my legs and she lifted all 105 pounds of me, gathering me into her arms! My own arms were around her beautiful neck. The kiss-to-end-all-kisses continued, my pussy continued to spasm, I indicated the way best I could and Jodi carried me to my bed!

12