Jelena Meets Jodi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Once Jodi's beautiful, leaking pussy is within my hot view, it is a small matter for me to clasp my hands on her ass-cheeks. Mission: certainly-not-Impossible! Get that cunt where I can taste it!

Lying on my back, Jodi sitting on me, I obviously haven't seen her ass yet since it's become naked. But I am sure it is beautiful. Like the rest of her! It feels beautiful! Plump cheeks, nice handfuls, silky feeling and I roll and knead each cheek as I pull her closer. I don't have to pull hard because, at this point, Jodi is not resisting me! My hot tongue's already hanging out in preparation as the Mona Lisa gets to my eager mouth! I cover that beautiful butterfly with the zillion luscious kisses it deserves! What's left of my hot pink, sparkly lip-gloss, after a million kisses with Jodi, decorates the butterfly even more colorfully!

Jodi squeals as my hot tongue takes a lick up and down her slit! She grabs my hair and pulls my head up tight to her and allows me to feast on her hot cunt to my heart's content! Well, not really. Because my heart's content would mean that I suck on Jodi's beautiful pussy forever! And all she allows me right now are a few blissful moments while she jerks and wriggles and squeals above me!

But then, somehow, while my attention is all on her tasty twat, she manages to remove my hands from her ass, wiggle away, and deprive me of my delicious treat! Just how did she do that? Damn!

"Nooooo!" I cry!

As I lie there, head on my pillow, missing her twat, a funny image pops into my head of a dog, after a run, lying panting with his tongue hanging out. Because I'm sure that's probably exactly what I look like right now!

Jodi stretches her silky body out beside me, manages to finish kicking off her panties from her legs and easily pulls me close to her and kisses me. "Jelena, you're hot stuff!" she whispers between kisses. "My pussy-cream on your beautiful lips tastes just divine!"

"Well, why didn't you stay where you were, foxy-lady? I miss your hot twat! I wanted to give you a cum! I wanted to drive you out of your mind! Like you're doing to me!"

More kisses! "Jelena," Jodi whispers to me gently, "you were about a second and a half from popping me off. But I'd love our first cums to be together. That'd be special, don't you think, baby-girl? Sweetie, hold onto your hat! You're about to see how this particular old woman can pussy-fuck!"

With those words, Jodi rolls me on my back again. Still kissing me, she moves on top of me! She dips each of her titties into my mouth and allows me one quick suck of each! Then, pulling them away from my greedy mouth, she rubs her glorious boobs on my smaller ones and I can feel her wetness as she drives her dripping pussy all around!

That marvelous cunt yours truly has gotten to drip so well? Maybe Jodi is a travel agent in her real life, outside my bed! Because she sends that hot, glorious pussy on a wonderful trip, all over me! She leaves pussy-cream trails on my belly, she leaves pussy-cream trails on both my thighs.

And finally! After rubbing her pussy all over, Jodi is inching closer and closer! To what I pray is the ultimate destination of her pussy-trip! Before she drives me out of my ever-lovin' mind with all her teasing! I know I am making it harder for her because I'm shivering, covered with goose bumps and I can't stop writhing all over! Like that dog, smelling a bitch in heat close by, I wanna fuck! Big time!

And, at last, Jodi, no doubt thirsty for the cum she's been so close to, but so far has denied herself, bears down and goes for it!

My heart is pounding! I want to bang my legs on the mattress! But I'm too late now, Jodi's legs are all tangled up with mine! My mouth is alternately full of either Jodi's tongue or one or the other of her luscious, pink, oh-so-suckable nipples. Jodi's daughter must have enjoyed being a baby, getting to suck these tasty nipples every meal-time! I bet she was a fat little baby!

Jodi works and wiggles and strains and moans at me and finally, just when I think I'm goin' out of what's left of my mind, I feel her drippy pussy give mine a good wet kiss!

Who knew Jodi's cunt could give kisses as good as her mouth does?

"Ohhh, sweeeet-fuuuuck!" I scream. Piercing thrills seem to pulse from Jodi's cunt into mine! It feels so fuckin' good! Just as I always knew it would!

Experienced Jodi makes sure our pussies are snuggled up wetly together, nice and tight! Then she shows me that she still knows all the moves! Let me tell you, ladies, I've never been so thoroughly fucked so well and good!

Showing great skill from, I reckon, years of screwing girls like me, Jodi keeps our pussies together while she wriggles on top of me. Pounds down on me! I can feel our stinging clits kissing! When she's not kissing me, my head is rolling back and forth on my pillow. My eyes are rolled up in my head, so I can't possibly look, but I'm sure there is an actual electric spark each time our clitties touch, as she keeps her pussy rubbing mine! Our bellies slap together, time to time! I swear, I can feel that butterfly fluttering its wings against my heated flesh!

I like to screw girls too! So I help Jodi with this fuck, best I can with her weight on top of me! I buck my ass off the mattress when I can, driving my cunt upwards to meet Jodi's! It's hard, but I'll show her I know how to pussy-fuck too! I'm not about to lie still here and just let her fuck me!

The pleasure-thrills make it worth it, so while I am arched upwards, I wriggle my ass all around so I am rubbing her pussy with mine while she rubs mine with hers! I match each pussy-rub she gives me with a pussy-rub of my own for her! The double-rubbing cunts are driving us both out-of-our-freakin'-minds! We feverishly kiss all the while and then bing, bang, boom! Jodi tears her lips from mine; a long moan comes from her mouth! She moves upright, best she can without losing our pussy to pussy contact! She moans and groans and so do I! Jodi really bears down hard, wriggles her box furiously on mine once more and lets 'er go!

She is pitching and wailing and sweating and so am I! I feel a gush from her cunt! No more than a nano-second before the dam bursts in mine! Incredible sugary thrills rush through each of us! The squishy sounds of our pussies rubbing can be heard all over my bedroom! As well as our screams! As well as the aromatic smell of sweet juice from both our pussies as cunt-honey shoots from our tingling, kissing cunts! Mingling and running down, puddling on the bedsheets beneath my ass!

I don't know about Jodi. I just know I've never been a squirter. With a girl that knows what she's doing in the sack, how to handle a pussy, I have great cums and ooze out lots of juice and that is usually just what my pussy does when it fires its fun-gun! It just oozes and oozes and oozes! I've got barrels of cunt-honey!

Not tonight! Not with Jodi! This older lady, much older than me, much older than I've ever bedded before, has me so worked up, so horny, so hot and she fucks so great that when my pussy let go, I did actually squirt my cream! All over her! Heaven!

And from what I can feel down there, Jodi creamed out plenty herself!

Jodi, bless her, surely must be tired by now. Hell, a much younger woman would be tired after putting out a fuck like Jodi just did! I know I'm tired! Her body, once stiff with the sweet thrills of her cum, softens now and she leans down again and then she sorta collapses down beside me and pulls me to her. I roll on my side into her arms!

Her hair is obviously damp; sweat is pouring off of her, running down between her tits! She is panting hard! For a second, because of her age, I am worried about her. 'Til she gives me one of her glorious smiles! Our pussies are still close together and for all I know there are actual strings of pussy-juice attaching us!

I just know my cunt is still tingling and pulsing with cum-thrills, shooting waves of pleasure all the way through me! And I'm pretty sure Jodi's twitching pussy is doing the same to her, considering the considerable quivering and shuddering her whole, hot body is still doing! We can't even have a kiss. We are both panting too hard, gasping for breath!

Slowly, slowly, our breathing returns to a little bit closer to normal. "Oh, baby, baby, baby!" Jodi cries at me, when she has enough breath! And now, having enough air to whisper 'baby!' in my ear, she also has enough oxygen to do what I desperately need her to do! She hugs me tight and covers my face with her kisses, licks up my sweat.

"Where have you been all my life, Jelena?" she asks.

"Well – suck in some air, Jelena - Jodi," I start to answer her but I have to pause for more air! "For most of it, I wasn't even born yet!"

Jodi finds enough breath to give me her musical laugh. I can feel her tits against mine as her chest is still heaving! "Oh, sweetie!" she says, "You're priceless! I'm not afraid to tell you, sweet-baby-girl, that I've fucked a lot of cunt in my life but, I swear, baby, I've never had a cum like that! Not in years, at least! I think I'm still cumming!"

And as if to emphasize her point, Jodi pulls me tighter to her, buries her face in my boobs, squeezes me tight, and her whole body just shakes!

My body is still jerking also! Jingles and tingles are running through me! I suck in huge gulps of air, though I'm not panting quite so hard anymore. I tangle my hands in Jodi's silken black hair and pull her face back to mine for more kisses!

I should let her rest a little, I know, but I haven't had a kiss in almost a minute!

"Me, too, Jodi! Me fuckin' too!" I assure her between kisses. "You really banged my box, Jodi-girl! I'm younger so I acknowledge that I haven't fucked as much cunt as you must have! Anyone who fucks as good as you must have practiced on thousands of girls! But, trust me, there's been lots of pussy in this here bed too. And still, I've never had my cunt fucked like you just did it, big girl! No girl has ever rang my bell like that! No girl! Never!"

And I meant it! I wouldn't lie to my elder!

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers
12