Jelena Meets Jodi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

I think you're off the hook for a bit, ladies. Where Jodi's heading, I hope, something tells me I'll have no time to bore you with any more of my insane ramblings for the next little while.

Next, Jodi raises her hands above her head so she can keep squeezing my boobs as she continues to trail a wet, crooked line of kisses down to my tummy. Her lips are hot on my flesh and I wonder if she's leaving burn-trails. Her black hair feels silky in my hands, as, once there, she is all over my sexy belly, licking and kissing. All the while twirling my stinging nipples between her fingers and giving the old boobs cozy squeezes.

As like many girls before her, Jodi seems entranced by my turquoise ornament pierced in my belly-button and she spends a long while playing with it with her tongue while not neglecting her amazing boob-play. Ooooh. Her tongue, playing with my navel-jewelry, tickles me there and gives me shivers and goose bumps! When she lets it slide from her lips, knowing then it won't pull at me, I make a move to sit up. Jodi won't let me. When she feels me stiffen, she moves back up, makes me relax back down on the softness of my pillow. She gives me kisses.

"Jelena-girl," she breathes into my lips. "I'd really love for you to just lie here and let me do what I want to do. If I do anything you don't like, anything you don't want me to do, just tell me. And I promise you I'll stop. But I'm really asking you to just let this old woman do what I want to do to you right now. Please, baby-girl?"

Her and her rhetorical questions. I don't say anything but I guess I don't have to. Jodi can feel my body relax. Her dark eyes get very warm as she gazes at my contented face for a moment. She gives my lips a last peck, then resumes kissing me all over.

Well now, girls. When I say kissing me all over, don't think I exaggerate. I mean, all over. Except for one crucial spot. To start, Jodi leaves a trail of kisses again, re-tracing her first path of kisses, down over my tits and back to my smooth tummy. She administers some more of her wonderful attention there, then glides more kisses southwards. She slides her lips up and down each of my soft, silky thighs. But she deliberately goes clear out of her way to avoid the volcano simmering between my legs.

And Mount Vagina is vibrating. Ready to erupt again. I'm sure it's calling to Jodi. Why is she ignoring you, baby?

As I might have already told you, I'm not much of a pleasure-denier. I'm usually really impatient for my pleasures. With some young chick I might have lost what little patience I have, just grabbed her hair and dragged her face to where I wanted it -- right on my cunt.

But not tonight. This is Jodi's show, as it seems it has been her whole show the whole night. Right now, I seem to lack whatever it would have taken for me to intrude on anything this wonderful woman wants to do to me. I've told you her pussy was a work of art? So is her love-making.

'Fuck you, Jelena!' my brain screams at me. 'For the 100th time! At least! It's fucking, Jelena! Not love-making! And what was that bit about 'wonderful woman'? She's just another piece of pussy! Keep reminding yourself of that, please. What the fuck is going wrong with you?'

I've been putty in Jodi's hands ever since she took me in her arms on the dance floor at the club. Not normal for me, but I'd long since surrendered myself to everything, to her, on this, what was for me, a totally abnormal night. A night I had every intention of making sure was a 'one of' night! The one and only thing anywhere resembling anything normal tonight is that the night did result in some prime pussy in my bed.

As Jodi continues her lazy, I-think-I'll-take-my-own-sweet-time, kissing tour of my body, cream is running from me again, warm cream, boiling up from the depths of Mount Vagina, that simmering, twitching volcano betwixt my thighs. All that juice is warning ash, spewing from the crater, signaling imminent eruption. I can feel it, big time, as all Jodi's kisses and licks all over my body are heating me up again. Not really a long hike up the temperature scale since I've never really cooled down that much from our first incredible fuck.

'There you go, Jelena! That's better. Good girl. It's just another fuck. A good one, a great one, but still just a fuck. Keep reminding yourself of that, Jelena-girl. Ladies, aren't y'all proud of me?'

When Jodi had first peeled my boots and jeans off, she had then spent long moments admiring my beautiful legs. She had knelt between them and ran her hands up and down and down and up their length, tickling me and causing my blood to pound through my veins. All the while whispering to me how lovely my legs were and how much she adored them.

Here, now, Jodi goes nuts on my legs in earnest. If she misses kissing or licking any particular square inch, I certainly don't notice it. I have really exquisitely sensitive erogenous zones on the backs of each of my knees that most chicks never go near. Jodi spends what seems like half an hour on that spot on each of my gams, driving me to distraction. Oh, Jelena, feel her tongue circling your ankle. My ass is humping, up and down off the bed! Jodi has me frantic.

And then she arrives at my feet. She'd massaged them earlier, when she first removed my boots and now she ate them up. I don't think, necessarily, that Jodi has any particular foot fetish or anything. Leastways, she never mentions anything, beyond causally remarking, between all her kisses, that I have beautiful feet and that she likes my toe-nail polish. Earlier she sucked each of my fingers into her mouth, one at a time. Now, she equals the favor with each of my toes. I just get the impression my feet are just another part of my whole being and Jodi seems determined to make a whimpering wreck out of all of me.

I almost said, 'make l***' to all of me. I guess you know what letters are replaced by the asterisks. The ugliest, dirtiest 4-letter word of them all.

I've alluded to it earlier but I guess you all have noticed by now, I'm adverse to the thought of, the emotion, the very word, love. And I think I explained why earlier, in my own dumb and probably confusing and inadequate way. But it's probably the best I can do, for the moment at least. Maybe I'll take another stab at it when Jodi is gone and my mind is clear. I just hope to goodness my mind does clear. I don't wanna end up like one of those 'dumb' girls we were discussing earlier. All I know for sure right now is, I'm very confused. My emotions, of which I usually have none, are all a tangled mess. Even the fact I'm having them is worrisome. As evidenced by a bunch of rambling few paragraphs above, and this one. What's left of my brain, keeps spinning around, unable to focus clearly on anything!

Couple of questions for you. As Jodi continues working me over, just with kisses and licks and sucks and strokes and tickles and massages of my various body parts, nowhere near my cunt, how can I say that constitutes fucking me? I repeat, she deliberately is avoiding my pussy. And without going there, how can it be fucking? And if she isn't fucking me, then what the hell do you call what she is doing to me?

Oh shit! She's at my arms now. Both of them. Who told her, not me, that there are certain spots on my arms, where kisses interrupt that blood flow we were talking about earlier, to brain cells? Jodi is merciless. Kisses and licks and sucks from the tips of my fingers, to my arm-pits to my shoulders. And all points in-between. What the hell is that she's doing to my elbows? It's driving me goo-goo!

Fuck! Jodi's not finished. She's flips me over now onto my belly and she's on top of me. She moves my long hair, stroking it gently and gets busy on my back, starting with giving me more shivers with kisses to the back of my neck. The sun-kissed flesh of my back is a vast, smooth canvas on which Jodi proceeds to take a long time to paint herself a masterpiece with licks and kisses. Her tongue and lips are her paint-brush. The shivers and thrills going through my body are nowhere near controllable.

And what is just below my back? You students of anatomy will realize, yes, it's my ass.

Jodi had complimented my ass - how many years ago now? - and requested that I let her have fun with it. I vaguely recall giving her permission.

Let me tell you, ladies, if she has indeed painted a masterpiece on my back with her hands and lips and tongue, my ass is where she signs it.

I haven't any idea how long Jodi's been working over my heated body now. All my numbed brain knows, if it knows even this, is that every fiber, every nerve ending in my body is vibrating on hair-trigger. I'm lying here, pretty much helpless, just moaning and whimpering. I'm like a sexy rag-doll discarded by some prepubescent girl. I vaguely hear myself begging Jodi, in some strange voice that doesn't even sound like mine, to end the torment, to finish me off.

But Jodi has decided, no, it's bum-time. Ladies, I don't ever recall my ass ever getting such a working-over. Yeah, I meant to say 'ever' twice. For emphasis. I could describe each kiss and every lick, every cuddle and each squeeze, but I'm sure I'm boring you again by now. Trust me though, Jodi is not boring me.

She rolls me again, over onto my back, kneels between my legs and throws them up. She wraps her arms around me, bends my bottom half toward the top half of me and hauls the bottom half up high against her. It's like I'm sitting on her tits. Only the upper part of my back and my shoulders are left on the bed. Then, somehow, Jodi bends me enough that she can lock my ankles back behind my head. Wow! I'm more limber than I thought. It sounds uncomfortable but somehow it isn't. In this position, one I've certainly never been in before in my life, my ass-hole and my pussy are both right there, spread out right in front of Jodi's face, like some banquet on some fancy dining-room table. I'm at her mercy. And I already know she hasn't any!

She parts my ass-cheeks with her hands, sticks her lovely face in the crack and rims my pucker with her talented tongue. She jabs my tongue's buddy right inside my bum, as far as she can get it, and wiggles it all around. I'm panting hard now. I can feel the count-down nearing zero.

And still, Jodi hasn't even touched my cunt.

But then, at last, Jodi, her tongue still in my ass, finally jams some fingers, I don't know how many, in my pussy and scratches them all around. First time she's touched my pussy since she started this assault on my body and my senses. She's strumming my clit with her thumb at the same time.

That fuckin' does it. 2-1-0! Houston, no fuckin' problem here. I'm fuckin' gone! Up to some cloud up there. No. Much higher! I convulse and spasm and I feel my cunt squirt my juice again. I feel it running down my ass and back. A few last licks of my pooper and Jodi removes her tongue from my ass now. A few last wiggles and she pops her fingers from my pussy and replaces them with her face. At the same time, the fingers she just took from my pussy? At least one, maybe more, she inserts right into my bum and wiggles them there. I scream again, my cunt convulses and I feel it squirt out another ocean of honey. Jodi tongues and sucks my cunt and licks up my cream. My whole body is jerking with sugary thrills. There is definitely no blood going to any brain cells right now. In fact, all the blood in my veins has somehow been replaced with melted butter. I hope somebody knows it, because I don't even know my own fuckin' name. I scream and wail and yell. Jodi's got me gone out of my cotton-pickin' mind.

Hazily, from that galaxy, far, far, away, as I moan and cry and shake and jerk, I hear Jodi chuckle and she straightens me out, moves back and lets go of me. I collapse on the bed like that rag-doll the little girl had dropped earlier. Stabs of pure pleasure are still hitting me. Jodi rolls me on my side and, as she does, I mange to pull myself into the fetal position. Tenderly, before lying beside me, and putting her arms around me, Jodi covers us with the duvet and I shake and shudder my way through the after-shocks of big-bang number 2!

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers
12