Jelena Meets Jodi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Jodi tells me she loves my beautiful, big tub. It is partially, but not totally sunken, and it has a ledge built around three sides of it. The one long side against the wall and both ends, on which I have placed some wonderful scented candles. The taps and spout are located on the wall, right in the middle of the tub, on its long side. I light the candles as Jodi starts the water running. She spies my bubble-bath and my bath oil and pours liberally.

The next thing I know, the tub is nearly full with deliciously warm, sudsy water and I am in Jodi's arms again. Stretched luxuriously out, in the water between her outstretched legs, leaned back against her wonderful breasts as she leans against the back of my tub. Jodi alternately plays with my boobs in the water, caresses my shoulders, gives me kisses on my neck or just hugs me tight. Occasionally, she takes my chin in her hands and pulls my head around so she can kiss my lips. It's wonderful!

I've never bathed or showered with another woman before. Usually I soak in my tub alone before going out on the prowl or I spend luxurious moments lounging in here after whatever pussy I've had in bed has departed. Wonderfully soaking here with Jodi feels very intimate and personal to me, maybe even more intimate than our sex. Precisely why I've never considered inviting another pussy in here with me.

But, nasty me, naughty thoughts occur to me.

My long blonde hair is fanned out in the water all around us. Now Jodi runs her fingers through my hair, over and over, using my expensive shampoo, roots to the tips, having to lift it up out of the water to get it all. My hair is so long! Jodi washing it like this for me, feels extraordinary.

Wash, rinse, repeat, Jodi does it all. Then she starts applying my creamy, thick conditioner. I just lie back and enjoy the attention. I feel pampered. No one's ever pampered me before 'cept the women at my salon and I have to pay them. I find it lovely! Of course, before tonight, if any other pussy had even suggested pampering me I'd have probably tossed her out on her ear.

But I have to ask myself. Why is Jodi pampering me? Does she 'like' me, over and above our obvious physical attraction for one another. I don't know. I'm not sure I want to know.

When she kisses my neck and tells me she thinks my hair is done, I make sure I turn my head and give Jodi a lovely thank-you kiss. I grab my loofah sponge and use it on her long legs and my shorter ones. I manage to wiggle around to face her and we trade the sponge back and forth so we can use it on each others chests. It takes me a long, long time to wash Jodi's tits to my exacting standards! Careful, Jelena, you almost missed a spot. Jesus, don't slip and accidentally have your head fall into Jodi's tits. With nipples like she's got and the way you've got 'em aroused, you could poke out an eye, Jelena!

I chuckle, mischievously. "You know, witchy woman, that ledge behind you is awfully strong. You could sit up on it easily and I could wash your pussy for you. I know it's tender. I'll be gentle."

I chuckle, inwardly this time, as I see Jodi's eyes light up. I'll be gentle all right! Gentle enough to coax – I doubt it'll take much in the way of coaxing - a mouthful or two of pussy-cream from Jodi, to ease my dry mouth. Damn! Shoulda made a pit-stop in the kitchen for a couple glasses of wine to bring in here. If my mouth feels dry, Jodi's must also.

Question: When the only liquids in hours to be in your mouth are another woman's saliva and her pussy-cream, does that cause a girl to be thirsty?

What kinda hostess are you anyway, Jelena-girl? Oh yeah, the kind that is too impatient for pussy-action to offer your guest any refreshment.

To my delight, Jodi leans forward and kisses me. Her saliva is delicious. "That sounds just lovely, baby-girl. Without sounding terribly unappreciative how could I ever decline such a sweet, gracious offer?"

Reaching around her, enjoying her wet tits rubbing me, I move some candles on the ledge behind Jodi, making room for her ass. We have to move carefully, as we are awfully slippy. The bottom of the tub is slippy too, though the rough little yellow ducks I stuck all over it, certainly help. With an assist from yours truly, - Jodi's skin feels magnificent all wet and slick with bubble-bath and bath oil - Jodi eases herself up and I hear a sorta wet 'plop' as she sits her ass down on the ledge. And spreads her legs for me!

And there's Jodi's eye-poppingly beautiful, work-of-art pussy again. Splayed open for my viewing pleasure. Jodi's wonderful cunt is like a magnet, a Jelena-magnet! It's like it's magically pulling me and I move between her golden thighs. I gently slide the soft loofah sponge slowly up and down her long, beautiful legs again, causing Jodi to tremble, before I gently start to swab all over her pussy. Even barely touching her, I can feel Jodi shuddering.

Carefully, she leans forward and I feel kisses on the top of my head. What do I do then? My turn to ask you ladies a rhetorical-type question having a very obvious answer. I lower my head, of course, between her wet, soft thighs and rain a bunch of kisses right down on her cunt.

Even wet with our bath water, Jodi's pussy tastes magnificent.

And so is her reaction, as she squeals and moans all kinds of approval.

I've kinda lost track but I think I'm one boomer ahead of her. I owe her one.

Jodi moans deeply when I give her pussy some stimulating French kisses. My tongue is way inside her sweetness, as far as I can get it, while my lips nibble at her plump pussy-flaps. Jodi's cunt squeezes my tongue. It's kissing back! I love these particular kisses; they make me tingle so much, I swear to never leave here.

But, a moment later, I renege on my determination to never leave her pussy. Jodi is holding my head tight to her but I struggle a little and she lets me have some freedom. Raising her long, luscious legs, one at a time out of the water, I run my hands along their smoothness. As Jodi did to me earlier, back in my bed, I kiss all over her smooth thighs, down one long, wet leg. I switch and go back up the other one, loving it up, enjoying her reaction. Denying her, momentarily, her ultimate pleasure.

I feel it when Jodi's legs begin to shake. It occurs to me that while I'm teasing and denying her I am also denying myself. My lips find their way back to pussy-heaven. Is that a little smudge of some kind on my butterfly? I clean it with my tongue.

Once I have my mouth on Jodi's pussy again, this time I don't think there is any force on earth that can ever get me to move it off. And there is no way for her to take it away from me this time like she did when we were first in my bed. There is simply nowhere for her to go. Good move coming in here, Jodi-girl! But, from the way Jodi is clutching my head again, this time I'm sure she has no plans to interrupt my fun. And hers! Not 'til I've pulled the trigger on her fun-gun, big time!

I hear her when her moans and squeals get louder and more constant as I swab my tongue up and down, the broad width of my tongue easily covering her tasty slit. I blow softly into her pussy and my eager tongue tickles and wiggles her fat pussy-lips. I work the full length of the work-of-art that is her cunt. As I think I've told y'all before, she has wonderful, trimmed, silky black pussy-fur and, even damp, it tickles my tongue and my nose. I hope I don't sneeze.

And, I don't forget my wonderful butterfly. My pet. All mine! I give it kisses too, lots of them, while at the same time sliding a couple of my fingers into Jodi.

Her wonderful, talented pussy immediately clamps down, squeezing my fingers, can I ease in one more? I hear her suck in her breath when I do that. One more, Jelena! Give her another one! Oooh, that's it.

And there. Right there! Just below my butterfly. All unsheathed now and standing up hard and pink and proud and wet, I can see Jodi's wonderful clit. It's a beautiful sight. Her love button is not really that large but my fevered mind convinces me that I can count the actual drops of cunt-honey sparkling on it. I already know what is gonna happen when I take it in my mouth. I hope Jodi's got a good grip on something. Oh yeah, my hair.

And, no dummy I, at least not usually, I'm exactly correct. First, after some more avid tonguing of her slit, and wiggling of my fingers inside her, I give Jodi's clitty some soft kisses. Her hands tighten even more in my hair and I feel her legs go rigid. Then, I go for the gusto! I start licking hell out of her tasty clit, loving those drops of cunt-cream I told you about. As I lick them off, more appear. More goodies. Yummy! I can feel her losing control now. Jodi starts her, by now familiar to me, pre-cum wail. You've got her all primed, Jelena. When will you pull the trigger, Jelena-girl?

I start to move my fingers again, deep inside Jodi, wiggling them all over, in and out, curling them evilly and scratching around inside her, frantically massaging her G-spot. At the same time I take Jodi's clitty completely into my mouth, give it another good tongue-lashing and suck and suck and suck.

That does it for Jodi. Here goes our girl! Water splashes out of the tub as she kicks her legs around me. Oh, please, please Jodi. Don't rip my hair right out of my head! Oh, I know, ladies, she's not meaning to, but I've got her pretty much suffering total loss of control now. Her ass is bouncing on the ledge. With my mouth still fastened firmly to her cunt, like a leech, Jodi's hands tangled in my long, blonde hair, I sorta bob in the water like a cork as Jodi bounces. More water is splashing out of my tub. What silly bone-head started all this activity in this tub without draining the water down to some safe level? You, Jelena. That would be you. Old Mrs. Tomilson, who's bedroom wall is up against my bathroom wall is probably getting an earful as Jodi screams.

"Oh, Jelena-girl!" she yells. "Hot mother-fuckin' shit! How mother-fuckin' good that feels!"

I make a mental note to ask Jodi about her language. I'll point out, 'Hey, witchy-woman, you kiss me with that mouth!'

But I can't talk now! My mouth is too full of sweet, sweet pussy.

Gush! Slurp! Gush! Kiss! Slurp! Jodi's cunt pumps me out a stream of pussy-cream, then another. Be assured, ladies, I don't let any go to waste. Jodi's offerings are so delicious. I gobble sweet pussy-honey. I lick for more! If this bathtub was empty and Jodi filled the whole tub with her cum-juice, and the way her cunt is pumping out the cream it looks as if she probably could do it, I'd lap it all up!

Then, without saying a word, Jodi and I accomplish something you would think we would have had to practice over and over to get it right. I wait 'til I feel Jodi go limp, her hands loosen the iron grip she's had on my hair. The grip she used to hold my head tight against her pussy in the unlikely event I planned on moving it! I slide back from Jodi and manage to turn myself around in the tub. At that same exact moment as I'm doing that, Jodi lets herself slide down off the ledge, back into the warm water. She slides down the slippy back of my tub, back to where she was sitting originally, throws her arms around me, takes two handfuls of my titties, and pulls me to her. All this action happens in a split-second, virtually simultaneously. Without a word being spoken.

My ass gets a rough caress, sliding over my ducks stuck on the bottom of the tub, and, once again, I'm cuddled between Jodi's legs, leaning back, resting on her wonderful boobs.

Jodi holds me there tightly, kissing my head over and over as she shakes and shudders. "Jelena, Jelena, my sexy Jelena-girl!" She says my name over and over and over.

I take a moment to reach out and start the hot water running to replace all that Jodi and I splashed out onto my floor. Good thing we laid down some towels! I twist my head to kiss Jodi so she can enjoy her sweetness on my lips. She sighs into my mouth in contentment. I compliment myself. Good job, Jelena. Fucking' good job!

Jodi hugs me tighter. She's still shaking and I think cum-thrills are still hitting her. She releases my lips and her head sinks down on my shoulder.

"My lovely Jelena. My sweet, sweet baby-girl." She's purring in my ear between body-jerks. Then the killer. "Jelena, my darling."

Irritably, I twist the hot water tap to off. Fuck it! I'm sick of fighting it, at least for tonight. I'm just so happy for this lovely woman having such pleasure. I am so proud I was able to give it to her. I'm deriving enormous pleasure from her pleasure. I've only known Jodi for a few hours now but my heart, that's right ladies, my heart, is literally bursting with affection for her.

I twist my head around to give Jodi more kisses. I answer her in kind. "I love how you cum, Jodi, my lovely, lovely Jodi. I just love how you kiss me and squeeze me and hold me, honey. Use me to ride your cum right to the end."

There. I've given it up. At least for tonight. I said it right-out-loud. I called her lovely. I called her mine. I used the dreaded L-word. All out loud so Jodi can hear me.

Do I have any plausible deniability? Well, her name is Jodi. So no problem there. And there's no denying that she is lovely. So no problem there, much. But adding the possessive, - 'my' - before her name? Out loud, so she can hear it? As opposed to just thinking it? I don't know, Jelena-girl.

And for possibly the first time since I was 15-years-old I used the L-word. Sure, I stopped short before I went all the way and told Jodi that I 'loved' her, herself, the person, but, you know, ladies, I think I just might. Be in love with her, that is. All in the space of a few hours. Is such a thing even possible?

Leastways, I'm willing to admit, and I do admit, that I love the way she makes me feel. And, as at least one girl tried to make me believe one time, loving the way someone makes you feel is just a pubic hair away from actually loving that someone.

I recall I had laughed out loud when the pussy I'd had that night had come out with that observation. Now, here, tonight, all-of-a-sudden it doesn't seem so silly.

Jodi used the phrase, 'my lovely Jelena'. She called me 'hers'. And she called me 'her darling'.

You liked that, didn't you, Jelena-girl? You've surrendered to certain 'feelings' now, haven't you, Jelena? Tell the ladies. How did you 'feel' when Jodi called you 'her darling'?

All right! I admit it! A pre-Jodi Jelena would've said, fuck it. But I 'loved' it. You did, didn't you, Jelena? It sounded great and it 'felt' great.

But, Jelena, really, Jelena, now be sober and serious. You can't truthfully say that Jodi is 'yours' right now, can you? Even if you stretch the point and say she's 'yours' for tonight, what about tomorrow and the next day. Oh, yeah, right. You never think of tomorrow or the next day or the day after that in the same context as whatever pussy is currently in your bed. But somehow, some way, in some mysterious, witchy-woman way, Jodi's changed everything, hasn't she? Jodi's caused all things to be all different all of a sudden. Hasn't she, Jelena? Suddenly, tomorrow and the next day and the next do have meaning when you think about them in connection with Jodi.

If all this is true, questions now become, Jelena, a) do you want to make Jodi 'yours'? For more than just tonight? And b) Can you make Jodi 'yours'? Is such a thing even possible? Be honest, Jelena. The answer to a), at this exact split-second in time at least, is a big, resounding, yes! Isn't it?

Now, follow my thinking here, ladies, if you can, because, as you know, my thoughts are plenty fuzzy right now. I hope I can make sense out of this. For you all and for me both. If the answer to the first question, a), remains 'yes', even after Jodi leaves here and goes back to her own life, and hopefully my thinking clears up and I study on the problem a while with a clear brain, then the next questions now become, a), what do I have to do to make it happen? And the second question is just a variation on b) above. Is is even possible and do I have what it takes to do it? Am I ready, willing and able to to whatever is necessary, anything and everything necessary, to make the answer to the second question 'yes' as well?

Confused, ladies? Join the club.

Let's see if my Jodi-induced, scatter-brain can communicate my new problem a little clearer.

Jelena, do you want to make yourself Jodi's girl? Beyond tonight?

Yes!

Jelena, do you know how to accomplish that?

No!

And, most important, Jelena. Do you think, after all these years of 'your lifestyle', when you find out the answer as to what it takes, do you, girl, have what it takes? To have a woman? To be her woman?

I have no idea.

But I have come to one conclusion.

I asked you all earlier if any of you knew if there was a place like AA that I could go to get rid of unwanted 'feelings'.

Well, ladies. Forget that. I've decided I like these new 'feelings' and wanna keep 'em! I wanna roll the dice, go with these new 'feelings' although I'm aware that I'm courting a lot of risk. Obviously, of course, if I proceed with whatever plan I come up with to make myself 'Jodi's girl', I risk Jodi's rejection. Maybe, despite her lovely words she doesn't want me! Maybe they were just cum-words! But also my whole existence as, Jelena, callous bitch without a heart, is at risk.

So, now help me ladies, if I wanna make Jodi mine, (and me, hers) do any of you know if there is any place I can go to learn how to do that? How to deal with these mysterious (to me) new 'feelings'? I wouldn't have any idea how to make a woman 'mine'. I've spent my lifetime, - well, since my first masturbation cum anyway, at 12 and my first girlfriend dumping me when I was 15 - trying to not let girls get 'close' to me. To literally urge them to leave and not bug me. All so as to not get involved. To avoid dreaded 'commitment'. So as not to put anything on the line for some other girl to maybe be able to hurt me.

No, I preferred to maybe be a callous bitch - so I've been told - and maybe hurt some other girl rather than risk being hurt myself.

Of course, I didn't deliberately try to hurt them. As I've tried to explain to you all a couple times during the course of this narrative, over the years I've tried very hard not to give any girls any unrealistic expectations so that I wouldn't have to hurt them.

So now, after an adult lifetime of more than a few years of pushing women away from me, after the sex, how on earth do I turn around and try to keep one woman near me? I realize that I don't have a clue. I'm very confused. Too much is happening, too quickly.

And, while you're at it, Jelena, why don't you go all the way and admit the truth to the ladies now? And, more importantly, to yourself. Some of the ladies already know the truth, probably, anyway. But some other of the ladies might even think, the way you talk about silly, wimpy, pussy-girls that you're a little misogynistic. But you aren't really, are you?

No, come clean with the whole truth now. You just talk harshly about certain girls who seem to fall in love easily and put them down because, secretly, you envy them their feelings, isn't that right, Jelena? You, very secretly, wish you could fall in love too, don't you Jelena? You are really getting tired of the persona of tough, callous bitch, only-out-for-sex, Jelena and you're sick and tired of being lonely. Isn't that right, Jelena? Using sex as a substitute for love is getting to be no longer enough. Your problem is that you've always lacked the guts to admit it and do something about it. Right, Jelena? You're too afraid of being hurt, like you've seen some girls, not afraid to own up to their feelings, get hurt. Like you were hurt once at 15. Jelena, you're too afraid of being hurt again. You're too afraid that some girl, somewhere, might tease you or laugh at you or, heaven forbid, reject you. Truth is, Jeleana, is the silly, mushy, wimpy, pussy-girl that you've always looked down upon, the girl you've denigrated to the ladies all night, is really you. Isn't it, Jelena? You've been too much of a silly and mushy and wimpy, pussy-girl to be willing to admit the simple fact that you've had feelings all along.

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers