Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am almost as giddy as a drunken man," so said Ebenezer Scrooge in the Christmas Carol. But I'm drunk with love, jelly bean, mush, mush and mush."

I picked Anita up and spun her about and we would dance before the evening was out. John got me hooked on Charles Dickens. I spend several Christmas' with John and his wife Naomi. John has every book Dickens has written.

"The sun is warm and bright my love. Old Sol's light is nothing in comparison to your smile. (I made that up) It is cold and blustery outside but we are warm and cozy inside together.

You aren't intimidated by me at all are you my love?"

"No, not at all. I know you will never deliberately hurt me even though you are normally very strict with me and that is good. I've made a very important decision about us."

"What is your decision, beautiful?"

"If you can call me your jelly bean, I'm going to call you my grumpy bear," and with that Anita stuck her tongue out at me again.

We toweled off and took turns drying each other's backs and then Anita wrapped a towel around her head like a turban to blot the excess water from her hair.

*******************************************

My grumpy bear gave me one of his big flannel shirts to wear. It was much too large and almost came down to my knees. I looked cute though with the sleeves rolled up and the red plaid shirt smelled like Danny. Apparently I was going to have to wait until later to make love to him.

I wish I had a hair dryer with me because Danny didn't have one; he just combs his thick longish black hair straight back.

I promised to be patient and so far this day was like a dream come true and getting better by the minute; Danny wanted to dance with me. I love to dance.

Danny was bare foot and wearing loose flannel pajama pants and a muscle shirt.

After grumpy bear.....I love saying that.... grumpy bear....after he found the station Danny bowed and asked, "Would you care to dance?" The radio station was in the commercial mode. Seven minutes of commercials and then it would one hour of uninterrupted music.

Every summer since I can remember the family rented the same small summer house on the beach in Freeport Maine. When I was a little girl we would build a fire on the beach at night.

I was in my pajamas and Dad would dance with me in the sand until I was sleepy. Then Dad would turn the radio down and he and Mom would dance while I slept. I always woke up in my bed the next morning wondering how I got there.

I put my arms around his neck and Danny my waist as I kissed his lips.

"I'd love to dance with you grumpy bear," I answered while taking the towel from my hair and dropping it on the floor. We then started to slow dance while waiting for the music to start.

When it started we were pleasantly surprised as we looked at one another and both started to say, "That's my"....and it was....my favorite song...his favorite song..... And now the Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers would forever be our song.

*************************************

I always wanted to go the beach when I was a child. The closest that I got to a beach until I met Barbara was a large sandbox adjacent to a municipal wading pool in a city park. Barbara and I danced on the large deck overlooking the beach at our favorite bed and breakfast on Long Island.

But now I was dancing with Anita and that was all that mattered.

It didn't matter what song was playing when the Unchained Melody finished for we slow danced to every song that was played. Anita just seemed to melt into me and this was something I have never experienced before with any woman

We didn't talk. We didn't kiss. We just danced by the window watching the sun go down over our snowman.

Anita is my light and we danced in silent understanding. We danced in the darkened room until her cell phone rang. It was her mother. Sighing I let go so that Anita could take the call while I turned on some lamps and planned the rest of the evening in my mind.

**********************************************

Danny was sitting on the couch when I returned and glancing at the mantle clock I didn't realize it was so late it was; it was almost 9:00 pm. I gave Danny my hairbrush and sat next to him on the couch facing away from him.

"My hair is dry now. Would you brush it for me please so that we can go to bed and make love?"

"Make love? When I said spend the night I meant you would be sleeping on the couch," he said so seriously. Danny started to brush my hair and it felt absolutely wonderful, and when he finished.

"Now it's my turn," I declared taking the brush from him. I started brushing his thick black hair different ways playfully and teasingly.

I was testing my grumpy bear to see how far I could push him; sleeping on the couch indeed!

I gathered all longer hair on top into a bunch.

"What are you doing, Anita? What's the barrette for?" and realizing he growled in his throat in exasperation. I love it when Danny does that.

"I'm just playing. Don't be so grumpy", I replied kissing his lips. Danny closed his eyes and sighed while I put the barrette in his hair and was thinking, 'I really can be myself with him.'

"You look precious with your hair that way. Do you want to look in the mirror? Can I take a picture with my cell phone?

"I'll bet but not particularly, and no." Danny answered smiling, "But you are precious." He pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ears.

I took the barrette and tousled Danny's hair, "And you are a patient grumpy bear. My hair is brushed. May I suck on your cock now?"

****************************************

"What a thing to say," I said, caught off guard while being amused at the same time," A sweet little thing like you talking like that."

"I'm not a baby, Danny so stop it please. I'll be careful of my teeth.

"You will? Who have you been talking to my love?" and in response Anita blushed most preciously. This made me wonder what went on during manicuring nights with her Aunt and Mother.

"We lady's talk among ourselves just as you men do."

"Nothing would please me more as long as I can return the favor. Revise that. I'm older, baby and I get to taste you first..."

*******************************************

Danny stood up, took my hand and helped me off the couch, "Think of baby as a term of endearment, baby" he said taking my face in his hands and kissing my lips.

"Did I ever tell how much you remind me of Audrey Hepburn or how much I like the musical she starred in, My Fair Lady?"

I put my head on Danny's chest as he stroked my hair, "You dance as well as Audrey you know. I will say unequivocally that you kiss much better. I want you to undress me. Use your imagination and do anything you like but remember I go first."

I stepped back and took Danny's strong hands in mine and kissed each of them. Next I raised Danny's hands above head so that I could take off his muscle shirt leaving only his flannel pants.

I put my finger over his lips in warning for Danny to remain silent and then brushed my hand from his forehead to his eyes pausing for Danny to close them.

"Keep them closed lover and stand still," I whispered in Danny's ear as I got behind him to kiss the back of his neck and behind his ears, "I love you grumpy bear."

I brought my arms around the front to caress his hard chest and then his stomach while kissing him. I lightly touched his rock hard cock before pulling his flannel pants around his ankles for him to step out of.

Getting in front of Danny I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, "You are mine forever," I whispered in his ear as I kissed Danny's lips while dropping my hands to squeeze his hard and firm ass cheeks. Danny nodded and smiled.

I got down on my knees again licked the tip of his cock making Danny moan as he buried his hands in my hair, "OK, you go first. Don't stop licking..."

*****************************************

I'm putty in Anita's little hands. Not only am I incredibly aroused and horny as hell, Anita turns my whole insides to mush, mush and more mush....it is wonderful...it is magnificent... it is astounding.

I am absolutely giddy with joy such is my love for Anita Jones. God bless her parents....maybe I'll start going to church.

Anita, Anita, Anita, my Anita, and she loves' me!

Anita kissed and licked my stomach teasingly while looking up to smile and I looked down and smiled nodding my approval.

"Yes that's right, lick the entire shaft," I said while playing with her hair................"Marvelous. Take your little tongue and lick the entire circumference of the tip....yes that's the way to do it. Your tongue feels wonderful....alternate between licking the shaft from top to bottom and the circumference of the tip. Very good my love you are a fast learner for your first time."

How did you know I would like you looking into my eyes when you lick and suck cock?" Anita just smiled and kept on licking giving my ass a little pinch.

Start sucking, good..........yes.... that's it.....suck and tease with your tongue....yes, yes, that's it perfect....you are incredible.

Get your hands out of there and stop playing with yourself," I tugged on her hair, "that's my job now... would you like me to tie your hands behind your back with a silk scarf to make you behave?"

"That would be fun," Anita said stopping and looking up.

"Such talk from a baby. Is that you talking or the lady's getting together and talking?" I asked

"Maybe, maybe not," grumpy bear," was all she replied, giving my ass another pinch. Nope not afraid at all and bold as hell.

"When you get your technique down we will explore those options.

For now concentrate on what you are doing," I gently admonished, "you will be next and I promise you won't be disappointed....careful remember you teeth," I tugged on Anita's hair..."I'm going to use your hair to control the blow job now that you have the basics down....keep sucking.."

****************************************

I can't wait to taste Danny's rich hot semen and then swallow all of it.

It is a scientific fact that semen contains traces of zinc, potassium, citric acid, free amino acids, plus ambrosia and other nectar delights. Granted, semen doesn't contain ambrosia or nectar delights, I made that up but that is how it tastes to me. Nectar and ambrosia is the sustenance of the ancient Greek Gods. My sustenance is my lover's love cream.

I don't know whether is it psychological, physiological or both. Those would be the logical explanations why I so enjoy sucking on his cock.

In my heart I know the truth.... it was meant to be when Danny was there for me in the restaurant. With us sex will always be the ultimate expression of love between us. Most importantly Danny loves me and I love him more than all the stars in the sky.

I get incredibly horny and aroused just thinking about sucking on his cock and if I prolong the blowjob long enough I will orgasm when my lover comes in my mouth.

Danny was breathing loudly when he came and his orgasm was so uninhibited and wild; it was all because of me. Danny controlled my cadence with my hair; how I wish it were longer for him.

Danny filled my mouth with his sweet rich cum and I swallowed greedily, coveting every single drop. His cream of ambrosia tasted richer and sweeter than I ever imagined and I had my first little orgasm without touching myself.

I can't wait until we have intercourse because I will surprise him with the results of those kegel exercises.

I am sure Danny will be gentle the first time. If Danny's fucking is anything like how he controls my blowjob, I am sure in time he will pound and ravish me with his big cock.

I want intercourse both ways; hard, rough and fast; slow and gentle plus everything in between. I what to explore every position including being on top; I want Danny to be in control of me in all sexual matters. He deserves that and I know I can trust my grumpy bear.

I can't wait for Danny to tie me with a scarf and ravish me. He is a gentleman and I am a lady. Together our shared imaginations will be like rare and exotic spices and aphrodisiacs to enhance and flavor our future sex life together.

I was never like this before I met Danny except in my imagination. My fantasy men were always handsome, well endowed, well muscled bad boys with black hair and blue eyes and now......Danny is a bad boy like my fantasy men with a sensitive side and everything is magnificent, wonderful and astounding.....but then as Danny always says...."so are you Anita"...I hugged him and put my head against his chest hoping Danny would stroke my hair, because I was ready to.......

*************************************************

My orgasm was incredible but so is Anita; Anita is magnificently smart, wonderfully sweet and astoundingly sexy. When she finished Anita stood up and put her arms my waist and hugged me.

"Are you crying, Anita? What is the matter, baby?"

"I'm so happy and I just had a little orgasm."

"That is wonderful my love. I'm delighted for you to be blessed so." 'There I go being mushy again,' I was thinking, 'the hell with it...so I'm mushy with her and everybody else can go to hell if they don't like it.

I really am her big grumpy bear.'

I stroked Anita's hair and held her gently in my arms. Talk about an ego builder. Talk about a wonderful conflict of feelings. I felt ecstatic and humble at the same time. If there was ever a perfect woman for me Anita is she.

Such hidden passion and sexuality just below the surface mixed with her sweet innocence....I am so lucky to have found Anita. Talk about a blessing for Anita and I'm not talking about me.....imagine being able to orgasm like that......

*************************************

He really understands. Danny stroked my hair until I was done with my happy tears and then took my hand. We went into the bedroom where I helped him put fresh sheets on the futon that he uses for a bed.

Like the rest of the upstairs apartment the bedroom was sparsely furnished and almost Spartan. There was a dresser, a floor reading lamp on his side of the futon and an oriental carpet on the floor. Most of the rooms upstairs or down have a handmade oriental wool carpets on the floor.

There are no pictures on the apartment walls, but Danny has shades and curtains on all the windows that look to be professionally chosen my an interior decorator.

There are no knickknacks or unnecessary clutter anywhere; everywhere is simple and austere; especially the kitchen and bathroom.

The only thing on display in the bathroom if you can call it that is a stainless steel stand holding a cup with shaving soap in it plus a shaving brush and an old fashion silver metal safety razor.

Everything besides a bar of bath soap in a soap dish and two hanging towels are neatly put away in drawers or cabinets.

Danny's kitchen is neat and uncluttered.

I have seen Danny's bank statements and I know he can afford anything he wants....Danny is just not a material man. Give Danny a cup of coffee when he politely asks for it and he is more than content.

And that is another thing about Danny, how polite he is around women. My mother is especially impressed with his manners and can't wait to meet Danny's mother.

**********************************

Danny and I got on the oak futon and he made me lie on my back with pillows underneath head and bottom so that I was nice and cozy.

"Now it is your turn. I want you to moan or scream or thrash or squirm.....just be your precious self, jelly bean."

**********************************

Naturally I started kissing Anita's generous luscious lips while I lightly stroked her plump pussy with my fingers; Anita's was very receptive to my touch and she pushed herself into my hand. She was moaning softly with her eyes closed.

I kissed and nibbled Anita's neck and ears as I continued to stroke her damp pussy with my fingers. Anita's hands were caressing my face and she was running her fingers through my hair.

I worked my way slowly down to her breasts, licking and kissing while paying particular attention to Anita's nipples, feeling her pink nipples harden in my mouth as I licked and sucked on them....marvelous.

My fingers were back caressing her flower, her sweet delicious clitoris and I tasted my fingers once.... just a smidge...oh, the taste of a woman...my woman.

There is nothing better and soon my tongue would be lapping the sweet, musky nectar of Anita's plump flower of womanhood.

The Irish might describe whiskey as the water of life, but my jelly beans sweet well of juice is my water of love.

I went down on her licking and sucking; probing her clitoris with my tongue. Anita's hands were in my hair, pushing my head against her dripping pussy while silently urging me on with her soft demure moans and intakes and outtakes of her sweet breath.

Anita's orgasm came in waves with her sweet water of love covering my face as I licked like mad and then Anita went limp.

I lay down next to her playing with her hard nipples as she lay stretched out on her back relaxing. Anita ran her fingers through her hair and was frowning.

**************************************************

"Danny, why don't you ever talk about your family? Yet you know so much about mine. After tonight Mom and Dad are going to expect you over for dinner. Eventually they will want to meet your parents.

What shall I tell them when they ask about your family?"

"You are my family now, jelly bean."

I rolled on my side to face him, "I'm serious. Why won't you talk about them with me?" I asked again touching Danny's handsome face, "Did they do something to hurt you? Are you estranged from them? You have no pictures on the walls or any photo albums anywhere that I can see."

"My biological mother had me out of wedlock and died during childbirth. I almost died as well when I was born premature and skinny.

I wasn't expected to live long after birth but the good Catholic Sisters of Mount Hope Hospital did a 24 hour, two week vigil by the incubator to pray, and to watch over me; especially Sister Mary Louise. That saintly woman was in her eighties at the time.

Sister Mary Louise chose my name for my certificate of live birth. They had to put something down.

Sister Mary Louise named me Daniel after her earthly father. I'm sure you noticed that my middle initial is M; M for Miracle; my actual middle name is Miracle.

"Don't tell me," I said, kissing his lips, "Skinner for being born skinny?"

"Yes, exactly, skinny undersized and under weight. I spent the first three years of my life under the care of the good Catholic Sisters of Mount Hope Hospital and was spoiled rotten until the state stepped in and I became their ward."

"What about your Dad?"

"I have no idea who he was. The woman who gave birth had no identification on her, nothing. I found out recently that she was a heroin addict.

"You are my miracle now," I said, snuggling closer to hug Danny to me, and I was thinking, "Of course we are your family now."

"That's life and that was the hand I was dealt. Our maker breathes life and then sometimes leaves us to our own devices; it is called free will.

There is no sense crying over it or dwelling on it. I grew up in foster care until I struck out on my own at sixteen."

"Didn't you have any kind of relationship with anybody in the foster families where you lived?"

"When I was eight years old I was almost adopted. The paperwork was signed but never filed, and..."

Danny's voice started to crack, and he caught himself taking several deep breaths to gain his composure. I have never seen Danny like this before and I hugged him even tighter.