Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me," I said softly, wiping the start of a tear from the corner of my grumpy bear's eye.

"I was with the Douglas's on Long Island for almost a year and a half; Mark and Susan Douglas. They were wealthy people. I had my own room with its own bathroom. I joined the Cub Scouts. I went to a private school.

I even had my own dog a border collie adopted from the animal shelter. Her name was Patsy and she followed me everywhere and slept on my bed. Patsy was smart and gentle and loving and my best friend.

They encouraged me to call them Mom and Dad and I did. They told me that they loved me and I believed them. The social worker let it slip that my birth mother was a heroin addict when they inquired about my medial history. She wasn't required to disclose that.

To make a long story short a baby came available for adoption and their lawyer assured them it was a done deal.....they kept Patsy for their new baby son.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2...