Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," I cooed, "Do you love me?"

"I love you more than all the stars in the sky, Anita; you make me complete," said Danny while taking my hair out of the curly bun but leaving it in a curly ponytail.

"Turn around," and as I did Danny unbuttoned and helped me out of my dress followed by my bra.

Danny put his arms around my tummy to hug me and nuzzled and kissed the side of my neck and face, sighing with contentment, whispering, "Mush, mush and mush, Anita my love."

I squeezed his hands saying," It's your turn now, grumpy bear," and I turned to pull his tee shirt over his head followed by removing everything else until we were hugging and kissing with roaming hands, bare skin on bare skin.

My small hands were all over Danny's hard muscular body, feeling his long ropey muscles move underneath his skin as I worked my way down from his face; tattooing him with invisible tattoos; my kisses, marking him as mine.

I took my time....there was no hurry...so...in my own sweet time I was on my knees ready to lick and suck on his hard cock.

I looked up into his blue eyes with mine of brown while he took my long brown hair out of the ponytail in preparation for his cock in my mouth.

I started licking the tip first, looking up and smiling; looking into his blue eyes, while moving my tongue in a circle around the circumference and fluttering my tongue on the tip. Danny's hands were in my hair and he was looking down on me, smiling.

I was sucking as he taught me, feeling his hard cock throb in my mouth as I licked and sucked.

Danny had other ideas and tugged my hair gently, motioning me to stand and pointed for me to get on the bed which I did.

Danny got down beside me and kissed my lips. He kissed my face, behind my ears, working his way down my neck kissing to the base of my throat, returning to my ears, licking and nibbling on the lobs, "We're engaged, Anita?" He whispered.

"Yes," I whispered, "please, Danny, let me suck on your cock some more," he silenced me by kissing my lips, his tongue seeking mine. 'My god,' I was thinking, 'he is making me so horny, and I'm almost ready to come.'

Danny continued kissing and licking me all over, especially my breasts, licking and sucking, tasting and probing with his marvelous lips and tongue. My head was thrown back, my eyes closed shut...my god it felt so good.

I could feel the moistness between my legs flowing as he worked his way down to my stomach, before arriving to the final destination. I was caressing his back and shoulders, feeling the muscles moving underneath his skin.

"Mm, I can smell you, baby. I can smell the sweet honey of your flower," and he started licking and sucking on my plump aroused pussy, his tongue darting and stabbing; he knows exactly when and where to lick and tease. Danny knows exactly how I like it and takes great pride in knowing every one of my erogenous zones.

I was so aroused I could hardly stand it as Danny got on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms.

My wet flower welcomed Danny's cock as he entered me, slowly and carefully until his cock filled my entire uterus.

Danny made love to me slowly and gently at first, his cadence and thrusts increasing in force as my first delicious orgasm was rising.

My hips were gyrating as I thrust them upward to welcome his cock, slowly at first and then frantically thrashing as I moaned and squirmed, timing his orgasm with mine; the only sound he was making was a growl in his throat as he pumped his rich, creamy seed deep into my flower, our orgasms mere seconds apart.

Danny rolled off of me onto his back, however, I wasn't finished with him quite yet.

I straddled my handsome grumpy bear, supporting my weight on my knees, "Yes baby," he said.

"I want to be on top this time," I said leaning forward to tickle his face with my long auburn brown hair.........

Anita straddled me impaling herself on my rock hard cock while leaning back with her back straight. She shook her head so that her hair fell forward over her face, neck and breasts. The mere sight of Anita makes my heart melt, and I know I'll always feel this way because she makes me complete.

I reached up and caressed her firm round perfect breasts as Anita slowly rode me. Her beautiful brown eyes were closed in ecstasy. Soon my sweet jelly bean was bouncing up down and down and squirming from side to side.

I moved along with Anita, matching her rhythm and thrusting upward while helping to support her weight to let her second wild orgasm wash over as she squealed and panted and moaned loudly and definitively.

My beautiful Anita is as light as a feather and when I could not hold back any longer, I held her waist and pounded her, thrusting upward.

Anita's hands were in her long hair holding it out of her face And she was smiling and watching me as I came in her sweet little cunt.

She collapsed on top of me kissing my mouth and stroking my face. I held Anita for a time as she lay on top of me with my arms around her waist and bottom just enjoying the closeness; there was no need to talk as our mutually beating hearts were the only sounds necessary to confirm our love.

After a bit, in our own sweet time, we got dressed. We had a light lunch of cold lobster salad with a refreshing cold tomato basil- garlic soup from the Bistro in the strip mall.

We then went back to our room, changed into our bathing suits and grabbed our gear to spend some time on the hotel beach...... .....

After a few hours in the water, testing out our masks and fins, I was sitting on the beach in one of those low beach chairs under a large umbrella the hotel provided where I was slowly sipping and enjoying my one drink for the day; a Mai Tai.

It is a delicious tropical drink made with light and dark rum, cream de almond, sweet & sour mix, pineapple juice and triple sec.

Danny was lying with his head on my lap nodding off when I had a wonderful idea as I twirled the little paper umbrella that came with my drink between my thumb and forefinger....we will build a sandcastle.

"Danny?" I said putting my drink down and rubbing his face, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," he answered not opening his eyes, "keep it up; you are putting me to sleep."

"You know what will be fun?"

"Yes, you'll let me nap for half an hour."

"It will be fun if you let me bury you in the sand; may I?"

"No," and he still didn't open his eyes.

"Let's litigate; may we compromise?"

"Yes; I sleep for half an hour first and then we'll build a sandcastle?"

"How do you know I want to build a sandcastle?"

"As Sherlock Holmes might say; "elementary my dear jelly bean", while I say, snowmen and snow angels in the winter as well as all the aquatic soap bubble animals or yellow rubber ducks indigenous to our bathtub........"

An old platitude states, "money talks and bullshit walks".

One of Duke's favorite sayings is, "While money won't buy our way into Heaven, it's certainly noticed there when spent on the simple things in life to bring joy to others."

I convinced the bartender at the outdoor beach cabana to let me borrow a large aluminum ice scoop, a plastic ice tub, plus an assortment of different size plastic glasses to made spires, towers and parapets. He gave us plastic spoons, forks and knives to cut and shape the intricate details.

I will state emphatically, building that sandcastle with Anita is one of the finest moments of my life...............

Danny and I decorated our sandcastle of love with the plentiful and often overlooked gifts from the sea; shells, driftwood and pieces of colorful broken glass polished smooth by the sand and surf; a shared kiss for each shell or glass gem provided by providence, with the little paper umbrella decorating the tallest spire, pretending it is our Royal Bedroom.

Afterward we sat out on the beach well after dark on that warm Florida night. We ordered and had room service bring our dinner, turkey/bacon club sandwiches and ginger ale, dining quietly on the mostly deserted beach.

We sat and talked quietly as lovers do, watching the waves return our sandcastle to the sea. Afterward we selected one glass gem about the size of a quarter as a memento.

Mine will be made into a sterling silver pendent and worn on a silver chain. Danny's will be made into a watch fob. Danny knows a jeweler/goldsmith in Alexander Bay, NY located right on the St. Lawrence River who will create our sandcastle jewelry.

I was quite tired when we returned to our room after all that exercise and fresh air. I got into bed first and waited for Danny to come out of the bathroom and make love to me; only to fall asleep and then wake up next to him late in the morning cuddled up close. I woke him with a kiss and was rewarded with a sigh and a smile.

We didn't remain in bed long that morning for we had to prepare for our adventure on the high seas....or to be more precise, the shallow reefs off shore.

We spent most of the day in the open Jeep with the wind in our hair exploring the coast roads and taking notes; highlighting the possible points of interest on the sea chart and land map we purchased at the dive shop to coordinate the locations on each to explore the coast by boat. We will then anchor and explore the warm waters with masks, snorkel and fins.

We spent the late afternoon and early evening walking hand in hand perusing a few downtown shops after dinning in a small seafood restaurant celebrated for their crab cakes, Caesar Salad and coconut shrimp........

I've come to the conclusion since meeting my jelly bean that despite having free will, some things are meant to be; large events in our lives or simple unnoticed everyday things we might not give a second thought too.

We were walking by a haberdashery, MILLER'S TOPPERS, when Anita saw a mannequin displaying a particular hat. I've never been much of a hat person except a wool watch cap in the winter to keep my ears warm.

My scuffed up ball cap to keep the sun out of my eyes is now the property of Frankie our snowman who like Frosty the Snowman of the popular Christmas song will return every winter.

Perhaps you think it's silly to name a snowman or delegate a perfectly good hat for such. I might have agreed with you until I met Anita; the warm sunshine of her smile melts my heart as the warm sunshine melts Frankie to mush, however, I digress; speaking again of hats, the haberdashery was closed.

Anita saw someone moving around inside and took my hand in a death grip; she wouldn't let me leave, tapping on the glass and waving to get the attention of the man inside.

The proprietor is a distinguished looking older man at about five-foot eight inches tall who moved about like a much younger man. He has a deep Florida tan to contrast his thick full head of white hair.

Mr. Miller was dressed in tan chinos, a button down white shirt and was wearing leather sandals. He let us in and relocked the door, saying, "I'll be with you folks in a moment."

My jelly bean led me right to a mannequin head wearing a hand woven straw Montecristi Panama fedora and insisted that I let her buy one like it for me.

"You know I'm not much of a hat person, baby; what about a fitted ball cap?"

"Please grumpy bear. You'll look so handsome in it! Besides, your beat up old cap belongs to our snowman now," She then put her hands around my neck and kissed my lips, "Please, pretty please, for me?"

"The young lady is correct Sir, this style hat will complement you" said the old gentleman holding up a measuring tape as he recognized a sure sale.

"If you'll just let me measure your head, I'll guarantee satisfaction and a perfect fit. My family has been here for eighty-five years. I can assure you; I know hats."

"You heard what the gentlemen said, Danny; you'll look handsome.....please?"

"Marvin if you please," he said to me, "so if you'll just allow me, Sir."

"What a small world! My Dad's name is Marvin, Sir," Anita chimed in delighted at the coincidence as she formally introduced us, "I'm Anita Jones and this is my fiancé Daniel Skinner. We're engaged and this our first trip to Florida together."

"Marvin Miller," he said warmly shaking her hand and then mine; Marvin's handshake is firm and sincere, "My pleasure to meet you both.

I have a granddaughter about your age, Anita, she's also engaged," and he took a photo out of his wallet to show us the other happy couple.

"Mary-Beth is my pride and joy in the remaining time I have left on this earth; isn't she beautiful?" And of course we agreed.

I made an instant judgment about the man and my instincts are generally correct. I like the old gentlemen. Mr. Miller genuinely likes people and takes great pride in his business and a tradition of eighty-five years.

We made small talk discussing families; Anita and Marvin doing most of the talking.

Mr. Miller was in no real hurry to make a sale and after a half hour or so, "All fiddle-fuddle or malarkey aside to make a sale; I'm telling you the truth. This fedora or any fedora will look good on you."

"Who am I to argue with tradition, Mr. Miller," I agreed respectfully, "I bow to your expertise."

They were more than right. Plus to top it off, please excuse the pun, Anita was pleased to no end to purchase it for me; why not a straw fedora in the summer instead of a ball cap.............

We were up bright and early the next day for the 90 minute ride in the Jeep to our destination. Once there, we went on a private tour on an airboat to explore the Everglades.

We visited secluded places few people ever see, and Danny and I were privileged to swim with the manatees in a hidden spring fed lagoon.

Our guide is a dark haired man in his late forties; fit, trim and tanned who seems to glide quietly and effortlessly with no wasted motion as he walks. Our guide, John Smith, is full blooded Seminole.

Danny knows John's Seminole name having heard it at the funeral; it's Holata which means alligator and was given to John when he passed into manhood at fifteen. I also know John jumped bail and didn't meet his court date.

John was accused of murdering a young man, a judge's son. He claimed self-defense which was proven in court to be true.

It is a long involved story. However the fact remains the judge's son pulled a knife on John. During the ensuing struggle, the knife wielder was wrestled to the ground where he fell on his own knife.

The unfortunate tragedy occurred after midnight while John was sleeping on a bench underneath the trees. John's knapsack was his pillow. He was on a Church's property with permission after having dinner with the pastor and his wife in exchange for doing chores around the parish during the day.

The judge's son and his friend were roaming the area looking for trouble in a drunken bravado, both having extensive brushes with the law.

They mistook John for a homeless vagrant, urinating on him while he was sleeping; a big mistake on their part. He knocked out one of his assailant's before the fool could blink.

Never mess with a man who hunts and traps alligators let alone who is named after one. Did I mention John is licensed with the State of Florida to trap and remove nuisance alligators or other large dangerous reptiles to return them to the wild?

In those days John liked to hitchhike. He was neatly dressed and had more than adequate funds and/or identification with him when the police arrested him.

The only thing that might be considered a weapon on his person at the time of the arrest was a Swiss Army knife and a hard nylon dog bone with his keys on it...the first of his assailants was knocked unconscious with it.

When Danny found out about the hard nylon dog bone, he borrowed the idea and started carrying one.

To complicate things, John's mother died while all this was going on. John could make the court date or take the bus home to attend the funeral, choosing the later since the prosecuting attorney, the judge's poker buddy refused to change the court date, incensed that John was able to make bail to begin with.

Danny and Duke captured John a bus station's men's room after dropping off a jumper to the Sheriff's lockup that morning and then checking in with their bondsman to collect their fee. John surrendered peaceably after a brief but violent struggle with Danny; Danny dislocated John's arm.

Danny received a badly bruised instep from the brief struggle and a broken nose where John smashed it with the back of his head; hence the bump on his nose where it didn't heal properly.

They kid each other about their injuries now and jokingly talk about a rematch, head to head no holds barred.

After Duke put John's arm back in place, John then gave them his side of the story. Duke called in a favor and did some checking.

As the senior partner having the final say and against Danny's better judgment, they drove John to the funeral allowing him to be with his family for the day unshackled on his word of honor to return with them peaceably in shackles.

John could have easily slipped away and disappeared into the swamps never to be found, however he kept his word.

After our tour, John invited us to his home and we sat outside under a large oilskin canopy that is used for the porches roof. He served us cold and refreshing fresh squeezed juice from his small grove of orange and pink grapefruit trees.

For dinner we had hotdogs on sticks roasted over a wood fire in a brick fire pit. We had canned pork and beans right out of the can from the fire.

John poked two small holes in the cans with his Swiss Army knife to keep them from bursting as they heated up like little pressure cookers.

While the beans were heating, John fried up onions and garlic with mixed hot and sweet peppers in a cast iron frying pan over the wood fire and they had a wonderful smoky taste.

When the beans were done, John opened my can and poured them into a bowl were I mixed in cut up hotdogs with the smoky fried onions and peppers; the beans were delicious.

He and Danny ate theirs right out of the can with a spoon mixing in the peppers and onions and ate their hotdogs off the stick; we had toasted marshmallows for dessert....what fun.

I should mention that John lives in a small neat and tidy two bedroom house with a large semi-enclosed front porch that was originally his deceased mother's. It is located out in the middle of nowhere next to an inland canal that leads to the Everglades and open water.

His home is constructed primarily of insect resistant cedar wood split into boards from logs taken from the plentiful cedar trees on the property and was originally built by his grandfather; his mother's father.

He keeps a Remington 720 bolt action rifle loaded chambered in 30-06 with 180 grain soft points near him when he's outside just in case of alligators and we saw some huge ones on our tour.

His homestead is simple and unpretentious as are his needs because John pretty much lives off the land, hunting and fishing; particularly alligators in season, and he is a master carpenter by trade; alligators are a hobby and sideline.

John's kitchen is simple and austere; a sink of course and the usual kitchen cabinets and counters; a small drop leaf table with two chairs; a refrigerator, a chest freezer where there was once a stove and a microwave oven; the brick barbeque pit is his year round outdoor kitchen weather permitting.

There is a small window air conditioner in his bedroom while the rest of the house is furnished as minimalist as his kitchen. Not that John is poor man mind you; he's not a material man and prefers to be outdoors most of the time.

That night I was privileged to learn what an amazing public speaker he is and was spell bound while it lasted. He built up the fire in the fire pit until the flames were leaping high and kept it well stoked.