Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny growled deep in his throat making me shiver with pleasure at the sound when he achieved orgasm, pumping his hot rich creamy seed into my welcoming cunt and groaning contentedly when it was over, rolling off to lie on his back and leaving me there still on my hands and knees thinking, 'You're such a wild animal, sometimes, grumpy bear and I'm your she bear growl snarl growl and that made me smile.

I was now well rested and not sleepy at all, looking forward to introducing Duke and Sarah to my aunt and uncle.

I wanted a shower and wanted Danny to shower with me so I got out of bed and pinned up my hair to keep it from getting wet noticing my love was nodding off.

I went into the bathroom and reached into the ice bucket to fill my hand with ice, perfect, and when I put them on his chest and rubbed vigorously, "Anita!" he exclaimed sitting up abruptly.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I asked innocently.

"You've got the bed all wet," said Danny quickly pushing the ice onto the floor and glaring at me, "and you could have simply asked me."

"No, just your side; I'm being playful. I'll meet you in the shower......"

Danny got into the shower to stand in front of me adjusting the showerhead higher. He handed me the shampoo bottle and said, "Please," meaning he wanted me to shampoo his hair. I adore showering with him and I did invite him.

"I don't want to get my hair wet," I said as I started lathering his hair and giving him a nice scalp massage before I rinsed out the lather.

I took Danny's bar of Kirk's Castile soap and lathered him well, another excuse for me to feel his barrel chest and lean ropey muscles, paying special attention to his manhood which was standing erect and hard for my pleasure.

Danny adjusted the showerhead down and we switched places. He returned the favor lathering me well, especially my breasts and pussy.

I closed my eyes enjoying my soapy body massage and my rinse, feeling the tepid water from the pulsating showerhead make my skin tingle......until....the water went ice cold giving me arctic goose-bumps with tingle being an understatement followed by shivering.

"Danny!" I exclaimed laughing and shivering because I had this coming after the ice bucket episode.

"Anita!" Danny exclaimed, "I'm just being playful, baby."

He had me blocked in with his hand on the facet handle and there was no way I could turn it to get the water hotter. Fortunately the ice cold water was on briefly before it was tepid again.

I turned to face him, putting my arms around his neck to kiss his warn lips long and deep, "I love you Danny."

"I love you to baby; shall we towel off since we both have playfulness out of our system."

"Wait," I said, kissing his lips again.

"What are we waiting for?"

I gave his hair a little tug and pinched Danny's naked butt, "OK it's all out of my system now....."

I took my nap content and at peace while Anita started writing the stack of postcards she intended to mail to various family and friends.

We met Joyce and Bart in the lobby as planned. I was disappointed that Duke and Sarah couldn't make it; perhaps they had car trouble.

The four of us walked out to the beach barefoot with our blanket and radio; Bart carrying a small cooler with four glasses inside and a bottle of white wine, chilling.

Our ladies were wearing matching flouncy light yellow cotton dresses. Their long hair was pinned up in buns to tease us, knowing we would have it down and loose over their back and shoulders before the night was over; a simple yet erotic pleasure for our hands to enjoy; ah the joys of bedroom hair.

We had just put our blanket down when we heard the faint rumble of glass-pack mufflers getting louder as five dune buggies with their headlights turned off approaching us from different directions in the attempt to surround us and keep us from leaving...........

To be continued in Chapter 5...