Jemima's Tale Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is incredibly erotic: for the second time tonight I feel helpless against his rhythmic assault, the mattress creaks with each impact into me, forcing a grunt from my open mouth. "Uhh," my excitement mounts, even as I feel my sissy prick wilting under the fierce anal onslaught.

(...uhh!...) - I struggle uselessly to free my wrists, but there is absolutely no escape - my stockings are falling down my sweaty thighs, my nightie is a mere band of cloth round my sweaty waist -

"Uhh..." His large hands reach round, cupping my bare titties -

"UHH!" He is driving me wild, rubbing the clips against my skin -

"Uhh, please..," pulling on my aching nipples - I am going crazy, writhing in his gloved hands, impaled on the shaft driving repeatedly inside me.

"UHH!' With each stroke inside me the cold metal of his zipper batters against my backside; each fast, exciting movement between my buttocks produces a distinct squelching sound - once more my face burns hot with shame - and sweat trickles down my crack adding to the slick wetness ...

Looking in the mirror, through the hair falling over my face, I see, burning itself into my erotic imagination, a scene from my deepest fantasies - half-naked Jemima, delirious with pleasure, tied up, speared by a thick, stiff cock and being ravaged from behind. By a gorgeous blond hunk. Hard.

(...ohyesohyes - UHH!...) he is hitting my g-spot so hard each time, my stomach feels weird, my knees weak like they will snap, my prick totally stiff again, waving in the air beneath the arc of my stomach, unable to satisfy itself...

"Please...' This is the deepest and most intensely that he has ever fucked me - it doesn't really even feel like my Steve inside me! - and I know I am head-over-heels in love with the handsome, blond man now powering into my backside and making me moan like a girl at his touch...

THRUST - "Uuhh!" It's too much - I watch my shiny pink lips begging for his prick, my shoulders quivering with each mighty slam into my rear, my prick bobbing frustratingly above the coverlet.

THRUST - (..UHH! - he MUST come soon...) - I can't take any more of this - want him to explode up my arse fill me with his cream.

THRUST - Shown no mercy (...like his come-slut - fucking you like his whore...), my mind is overwhelmed, unable to think. "PLEASE!" I wail again and suddenly everything is a blur of sensations: Steve's thighs piston wildly into my upthrust buttocks; the stiff column buried within me seems to swell even bigger and I moan in pure delight, for I know what"s coming.

THRUSTing in me again, Steve shouts out, "Aaahh," something he never does, then, pounding into me, "YOU..."

THRUST!

"FUCKIN..."

THRUST! (...yesyesNOW...)

"BITCH!!"

Strong hands pull me back hard against his groin, onto a vicious, driving, stroke that knocks the breath from me and forces his rampaging cock right into me up to the root.

Firmly pressed into his groin, I can actually feel the pulse and twitch of the thick, slippery, organ wedged tightly between my bottom cheeks. My head reels and I pant with sheer delight as my lover ejaculates powerfully into my stretched, throbbing, anus, sending heavenly squirts of warm spunk streaming wetly through my insides.

In a frenzy of lust and submission, I wriggle my bottom against his crotch, cooing in outrageous appreciation of my new master's prowess, "OhgodohyesohhhHH..."

My arms and wrists are aching, my shoulders start to collapse but I am utterly overcome - almost mindless with pleasure - kneeling tied-up and dripping with spunk, while my boyfriend finishes emptying his load between my raised and welcoming buttocks.

We fall forward together onto the bed, him still sprawled across my back, his weapon still tightly sheathed in my throbbing, battered rear.

I am annihilated, I can't even think. My lover's full weight pushes me into the mattress. His chin rests near the top of my head, his heavy breaths vibrate through my body and it feels like very inch of our skin is touching. Pressing into my backside, his hips shift slightly and I know the ultimate, extraordinary intimacy of feeling him, still rock-hard and very erect, embedded deep inside me.This thought sends my limp, overstimulated prick, trapped deliciously beneath my tummy, into a girly, quivering spurt of release and forcing a pained gasp from me, helplessly feeling the slow warmth of orgasm spreading through me for the second time tonight.

Part 9 - The Exposing of Jemima

There was no going back from this. My desire to get Steve to open up to me more had, in reality, resulted in me being brought face to face with some of the deeper facets of my sexuality.

Although he had obviously known how much I needed to express myself by playing a passive, feminine role in our lovemaking, Steve was now very much aware of how powerfully I could react to being actively humiliated by him. He had experienced first hand the incredible erotic depth-charge that had exploded in me when being properly made to sexually submit to his will... I, on the other hand, had found out that there were indeed strong hidden sides to the man I called my lover.

The mutual discoveries we'd made this night were to have future repercussions on our relationship, and in a way, influenced its eventual end, but lying there beneath my lover, with the taste of his prick on my lips, jewelled nipples sore against the bedclothes and aching bottom overflowing with his semen, I knew only that I had effectively given my new boyfriend the secret keys to Jemima's heart.

And now there was nothing I could do now to take them back...