Jemima's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has to manhandle me upright again, onto my trembling knees. He unties the bow at my back and removes my apron over my head, leaving me utterly naked except for my little maids cap and cuffs, my gorgeously rouged nipples, my fine stockings and heels... I am pointedly aware that the vibrator does not seem to be being re-introduced to my behind...

Finally I kneel before him again, wrists and ankles still bound, backside throbbing with sharp pangs of pleasure and heart racing excitedly in my chest. Oh, he is so tall and proud standing in the glow of the fire, his strong masculine form rearing up before me: I have given my body to this man, letting him enter and enjoy me as he would a woman. Once more I feel that familiar wonderful and scary lack of self, that urge to totally surrender, to deliver my heart and my being up to him, to worship and obey him, my new love, my own new master.

He speaks, back in character again, and his words wipe out my mind once more. "Perhaps it's time to try your mouth a little..."

I gaze in undisguised admiration at his beautiful cock, tight and thick in its nest of wiry dark hair, noting that, like Steve, he is circumsized. It is already semi-hard again and growing bigger, curling up against his thigh. Knowing that it is waiting for my lips sends my stomach churning with excitement, (...suck your master's cock and get him hard again...) I want to make him want to have me, I want to make him fuck me again, without a condom this time, and I want to hear him call me "baby" again as he shoots hot sperm up deep inside me.

Glenn moves to position an armchair to face the high leather back of the sofa. He sits on the edge of the chair and, without questioning, I kneel on the floor beside him. Barely a foot away from my fascinated gaze, his glorious cock is erect again - it looks so big to have been inside me - and I watch enrapt as my lover reaches for a foil packet from the pile on the floor next to the chair. Our eyes meet as he carefully opens it, revealing the familiar transparent circle of strong latex - how I wish I was allowed bring him off in my mouth, I would swallow his seed so gratefully and lovingly...

Watching my face, Glenn slowly rolls the sheath down over the proud veined shaft. (...This is going right up your sweet ass again, baby, but this time it's going so far up you're gonna beg and plead for mercy...) I can smell the faint fresh residue of his ejaculation blending together with something sharper - the tang of the fruit-flavoured condom - and I feel myself growing warm all over, my prick hardening uncontrollably between my kneeling thighs. My master notes my growing excitement and gently smiles. I blush with shame, knowing that my every thought and desire is wide-open to this intelligent, sensitive, man.

He makes me get to my feet, and I find myself standing in front of him in the narrow gap between his chair and the sofa back. Shackled and bent over, my head is already in the perfect position hovering above his prick, my still-tender rear within easy reach of his outstretched hand. With the authority of a man who has successfully claimed his territory, he runs a cool and gentle palm over the burning cheeks of my bottom, sliding a thumb between them, caressing and massaging the crack and bumhole that now totally belong to him. He pierces me easily with two fingers while, simultaneously pushing my face into his lap from above. My excited cry is silenced with a large mouthful of latex-covered, cherry-flavoured, cock.

He plays with me leisurely, while I purr with delight, throwing myself as best I can onto the thick shaft in front of me - the fruity taste is as much a novelty to me as the smooth rubbery sensation of the condom in my mouth. Funnily enough, I decide that the blatancy of it all actually enhances the sheer girliness of standing there, my lips greedily wrapped around eight inches of succulent American manhood...

I find my position is making it difficult to suck properly, so reluctantly I content myself with licking and kissing the hard weapon through its protective covering. I sense Glenn understanding my predicament, for it's not long before his fingers leave my backside and firm hands raise my face from his cock.

I allow myself to be turned until I am facing away from him. Suddenly he grabs me round the waist and pulls me back towards him. My arms still pulled straight down, the wrists still firmly bound to my ankles, I can do nothing but fall backwards, down onto his waiting lap.

Glenn sits up straight behind me, his tanned arms locking tight round my waist to prevent me falling forwards. Leaning back against his broad muscular frame, feeling his chest hairs rub against the skin of my shoulders, I become incredibly aware of my own body, sitting there smooth and white in stockings and high heels, pert, rouged, titties protruding above his strong enfolding arms, pale, bare bumcheeks spread invitingly across their cushion of firm male thighs - I feel so different compared to this man, so much more feminine, able to offer myself, soft and yielding, up to the demanding needs of his masculinity - I shiver, knowing that the moist hard cock poking enthusiastically into the small of my back will soon be provoking a similar sensation in a place deep inside of me...

My new boyfriend leans forward purposefully, still holding me firmly to him, and his erection slides its way wetly down the entire length of my bumcrack. It hovers there for a few exquisite, teasing moments before suddenly dipping right under me to spring up once more, directly and heart-stoppingly introducing itself into the wide-open entrance of my anus (...put it in me please put it in me do it now...).

"Oohh..." I moan at the feeling, my hole still fresh and tingling from its previous encounter with this potent broom-handle of a prick. This is the cue for Glenn to firmly pull my hips backwards, driving himself up into my bottom before suddenly rocking my entire body back onto him - cunningly using my own weight to sink the spreading, invading, shaft right into my arse...

"AAahhh," waves of pure emotion flood through me as he plunges all the way in. The whole gorgeous length of him fills me, snug and hard, like before.

I couldn't be more open to him than this - arms held fast at my sides, hands still firmly handcuffed to ankles, legs bent naturally back round the firm platform of his thighs. Totally impaled on his rigid, penetrating, weapon, my world becomes an intense jumble of erotic sensations: my separated bottom-cheeks nestling snugly into his lap, the exquisite feeling of his balls resting against the delicate skin around my stretched rosebud, the hands that now cup my breasts, thrillingly exploring their shape and weight, knowing fingers caressing the taut redness of my nipples and driving me wild, my head resting back gratefully against the supporting strength of his left shoulder, the luscious warmth of his cock, radiating so deep inside me... I am a girl for him, his lover and partner, sexual plaything and total slave to his mastery and desire...

Looking down at my spread, dishevelled body, I see my master's right hand delving down between my legs; "I guess," he whispers in my ear, grasping the delighted column of my erection with his strong fingers, "if you work real hard, you get to have me jack you off..."

His words burn through my loins like a short of pure adrenaline, and I feel myself go crazy. I start to wriggle and jerk on his knees, desperately working my hips, trying to pump myself into my lover's firm enclosing fist. His thick cock burns and pulses inside me as I jiggle and bounce, wanking myself towards a desperate, flailing orgasm, my pleasure enhanced by the realisation that I am doing all the work, literally being made to fuck myself on my master's magnificent rod.

After a few exhausting minutes, his hand still grasping me round the base of my cock, I feel Glenn decide to take charge of the proceedings, making a move to raise himself up off the armchair. Levering himself up with his left hand, me still on top with his prick still deliciously anchored inside my bottom, he lifts our combined weight upwards using all the power of his thighs. I barely know what's happening, but I'm not stopping for anything (...come in my arse and make me shoot all over your hand...) my hips still jerking their away towards orgasm. Then the leather back of the sofa looms towards me and I give a little "ooff" as I am flipped forwards until my shoulders and upper arms are resting on the smooth, wide, edge. My master stands and takes me fully round the waist placing my buttocks right up into his groin, and driving into me with all his might. I wail my frightened pleasure out loud, hands and wrists dangling helplessly beneath me, most of my weight supported by the sofa back.

He adjusts his grip, hands sliding down over the tops of my thighs to tightly cradle the backs of my legs - clearly aiming to gain the maximum amount of purchase from my precarious position. My quivering bottom is carefully angled against his solid, powerful thighs; I feel warm skin resting against my neglected balls and I hear myself make a noise like an animal, deep in my throat - I am literally, totally in his hands.

He starts now, forcing his engorged member further inside me, where it can properly fuck the very heart of my bowels. With each unforgiving SLAP into my buttocks, the steady, devastating rythmn builds.

SLAP - teetering over the back of the sofa, but at the last minute being pulled back onto the plunging, working prick...

SLAP - falling forwards but my lover holds me firm.

SLAP! (...00FF! uhh...) - every thrust forcing little gasps from me, hammering my delirious prick right into the back of the leather sofa.

SLAP! (...UUhh god...) - fucking me with strong, efficient movements, the head of my prick pushes roughly into the cool leather and...

SLAP!! - abruptly, helplessly, I come - warmth explodes through my groin and beneath my stomach, my straining member squirts a load of creamy sperm all over the sofa back.

"Yeah, that's right..." comes an appreciative hiss from somewhere above my arching, wriggling, backside; SLAPP!! (...haahhh!) - squashing my exploding cock back against the wet leather...(...oh god I'm coming prick sliding in my come writhing on the end of his pounding, driving tool oh my love...)

"Ohh baby, here it is", he warns me with a thick, urgent, whisper that sends me writhing and moaning like a madwoman.

SLAPP!! I feel myself grip hard around the burning, tormenting column inside me. The man ramming between my sweating, heaving buttocks clasps my haunches so tight I think my hips will crack; he shudders and jerks against me in his climax and once more I melt in shameful pride, knowing that only a layer of thin latex prevents my lover from giving my insides the heavenly, sticky coating of seed it craves and deserves...

Part 8 - Fringe Benefits of a New Lover

Phew! - and the rest of that weekend went equally well, I'm glad to say!

That evening, Glenn ordered some Chinese food in and we talked and drank and laughed till the early hours of the morning. He requested that I continue to dress as Jemima for him while we were alone and I needed no urging to comply, spending the entire evening flirting and teasing in my best violet teddiette and matching stockings. I felt so relaxed and happy, sitting beside him in front of the fire, my head on his shoulder, his hand idly playing with the taut suspenders stretching down my thighs while he told me of his life, his thoughts and his dreams. He had spanked and whipped a lot of submissive partners, and enjoyed going to S&M clubs in London and Manchester, but, he admitted, since the divorce it was rare for him to have sex with anyone, female or shemale. He wanted a bit more from someone than just pure sexual attraction. Funnily enough, he appeared to be a little like Steve in that he appreciated transvestites for their sheer erotic willingness to "play the game" and cater to his needs.

I was so happy that we really seemed to be on the same wavelength on all the things that were important to me. Maybe it was because he was American, but Glenn seemed to me more empathic and emotionally aware than any man I had met so far - maybe it's all that Oprah! Later my new lover took it upon himself to undress me to the waist, spending half an hour kissing and sucking my bare titties before taking me in a knowing hand and unselfishly granting me my second delirious orgasm of the night. I was gradually gaining the impression that this guy was turning out to be someone a girl could fall heavily, head-over-heels, in love with...

Later that night, we went to sleep together - like a real couple! - in his massive bed. Glenn seemed most approving of my white satin baby-doll nightie set, and, when we awoke late next day, approved even more on discovering that I had misplaced my panties during the night...

I still swoon at the memories of that first morning together; of awakening in the light of the morning to find myself snuggled against the new man in my life - my head on his chest, his arm round my waist; of me wanking him to excited arousal while I confessed my private, dirty, fantasies of him into his ear, then just managing to slide another delicious cherry condom over his hardness before he suddenly took control, pushing me onto my back and mounting me, missionary-style, like a woman...

Fifteen glorious, toe-stretching minutes later, my knees gripping his sides, I clasped him to me like my life depended on it while my lusty new boyfriend delivered his first load of the day right where it belonged - up between the quivering cheeks of my arse. I was his 'baby' again - and I loved it! Best yet, as he ejaculated into me, he reached down for my trapped, neglected prick and with a quick flick of his wrist brought me off against his warm, sweaty, stomach... and that made me wriggle my arse for him, I can tell you!

I was in pure, unadulterated, sexual heaven! I think we went a bit mad over that first weekend together, but it really was so much fun, finding out just how much each of us excited the other. I reckon we must have fucked over half a dozen times - I just couldn't get enough of it!

It is truly incredible if you are lucky enough to meet someone who wants a great deal of the same things you want from life, someone who allows you to be yourself, who finds you sexy and whom you also find sexy as hell... I know that for me, in addition to all this, my ideal relationship just has to be crowned with the need to be with someone who genuinely enjoys asserting his maleness over me, someone with whom I can experience real, mutual, pleasure from my sexual submission to him.

At the end of my blissful two days - and nights! - I caught the train back home, promising to return soon. I had the feeling that if somehow Glenn found himself developing the same feelings about at me, then we could be the start of something special, something that had the potential to really go somewhere if we both wanted it to.

I just knew I couldn't wait to be with him again - and I had no idea how I was going to get through going back to work; everything seemed rather pointless compared to the joy of having eight inches of my new lover's cock stretching me to the hilt...

I would have to settle with emailing him every night: letting him know how much l was looking forward to giving the favourite new prick in my life a proper blow-job, of tasting his creamy spunk and feeling its sticky wetness inside me, and telling him again how much I had enjoyed receiving my punishment and that I longed desperately to be put over his office chair and soundly spanked "to warm my ass up" one more time.

Maybe I would ease the boredom a bit by posing for a few more pictures and sending them over to him, just to keep my new boyfriend in mind of what was in store for him once we were together again. Over the next few months, it was looking as though a lot of good, unclean fun was in store for Jemima and her new man!