Jemma's Dilemma Ch. 06

Story Info
The plot thickens...
1.1k words
4.31
15k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Sorry to disappoint but it's yet another chapter with no sex. I hope you're looking forward to the next chapter though, that's when things start to get a little interesting ;)

*

The sun was beginning to set, casting eerie yellow shadows on the walls, before Jemma accepted she would likely be spending the night alone in this room.

Once the shock of the note had worn off she'd sat, motionless, for several hours, hoping to redeem herself for her earlier behaviour. When it had finally dawned on her that he wasn't coming back she'd felt her shoulders sag, hot tears welling in her eyes as she reviewed her situation. It didn't look promising.

Here she was, a prisoner of her own making, trapped in a strange house that for lack of an alternative explanation seemed to operate entirely on magic, at the mercy of a strange man that she had unwittingly managed to upset. She was dressed in just a kimono with her hands bound tightly behind her, and no one knew, or appeared to care, what was happening to her.

And worst of all it was all her own fault. He'd done nothing but spoil her since she got here, the bath, the massage, and yet she'd acted like a frightened child at the slightest touch and ended up in this unenviable predicament. So much for doing whatever he wanted, she'd failed at the first hurdle!

Her shoulder was starting to throb from where she'd bashed it on the floor earlier and having her arms forced into this one position wasn't helping at all. Weakly she flexed her fingers, feeling pins and needles poke into her numb flesh as she tried to regain control of her body.

Pushing her fingers up to her wrists she tried to loosen the ties, but unable to see she only managed to make it worse, pulling the material punishingly tight against her soft skin, if only they'd tied her hands in front of her it would have been so much easier!

Well, she thought, she could do something about that. Taking a few deep breaths Jemma tried to remember what they had taught her in her yoga classes. After being in one position for so long her muscles had tensed up and she concentrated on mentally relaxing each one again, moving down her body and keeping her breathing deep and steady. One of those gorgeous massages would come in real handy right now, she thought ruefully as her back and shoulders protested at the movement.

Bending forward carefully, she tried to stretch out her spine, cautious of making any sudden movements that might jolt her injured shoulder. Curling herself into a little ball, she began to force her arms down and over her backside. The pain in her shoulder increased and she had to struggle to keep her breathing steady as her motions pulled her arms down, stretching them.

Luckily the ties, although tight around her wrists, were loose enough in between to enable her to move her hands apart slightly, just enough that she could manipulate them over her hips and bottom until they were clasped together in front of her, wrists resting beneath her knees. All that remained was to lean forward and drag the material under her legs to her feet and up and she was free!

Well, not free exactly, but at least she could see her hands now. Moving more quickly this time she dug her fingernails into the tight knots, thanking her lucky starts that she'd never had the time nor the money to pay for expensive manicures or nail extensions. Pushing into the fabric she tugged and gradually felt her bonds loosen.

When they finally fell away she gave an audible sigh of release, massaging one hand with the other until the blood returned.

The room was cold now, without the sun's light to warm it and Jemma pulled the kimono more closely around her. Not that the thin material would have much effect against the drop in temperature, but at least when she was covered she felt more in control, safer.

Wearily she curled up in a corner of the room and fell into a restless sleep.

***

Some time later, the door slid soundlessly open, a small red light glinting above it before it glided seamlessly back into place.

The man stood watching, silently assessing her sleeping form. She was a complicated little thing, he thought. All the time and effort he had spent into researching her personally, something he very rarely did these days, and yet she'd still managed to surprise him. He certainly hadn't expected her to be so responsive to things of a sexual nature, the information that he'd gathered had suggested she was a rather asexual creature, not terribly interested in the whole procedure, seeing it as a duty rather than a form of pleasure. But her reaction to his staff had showed her to be a much more sexual person than perhaps even she had realised. Her behaviour afterwards had certainly indicated that she was unused to acting in this way.

Her initial reaction to him had also been promising, he'd been able to smell her arousal as he walked around her, and the faint scent of fear had been intoxicating. He hadn't been able to stop himself from touching her. And there began the problem, up until then she had been utterly willing to go along with whatever had been suggested. He'd suspected that she was naturally submissive, her abrasive nature and tough guy persona when they first met something that had been forced on her by her living situation.

Scowling he thought of her fiance, he hoped he would not become a problem. At the moment he was mourning the loss of his beloved, but sooner or later he would start to become suspicious and then he would need to be managed carefully, and in a way that ensured the girl was unaware of the situation until he was confident she was under control.

He quite liked the thought of having her choose him over the alleged love of her life. That seemed rather fitting if a little cruel. Perhaps he would let the boy watch, after all, it would be unfair to let him carry on holding onto the hope of a reconciliation.

Smiling to himself he bent to place a blanket over the prone girl. It didn't hurt to show a little kindness at this early stage, and after all, once she'd realised her mistake he'd quite enjoyed watching her waiting motionless for him to return. She'd lasted longer than he'd expected, he'd thought her patience would run out quickly but she was definitely showing potential.

In fact, he thought cheerfully, this might become more of a pleasure than the chore he had prepared himself for.

Stepping soundlessly towards the door, he left as he had entered, giving instructions that she should be brought to him in the morning as soon as she awoke.

Unusually, he was looking forward to their next meeting. He wondered what other surprises she had in store for him.