Jemma's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemma licked the cum off her fingers - then slid them down to her breasts, where she found more of the sticky substance. At the same time the fingers between her legs gently prised open her pussy lips, and she caught her breath as she flicked her own aroused clitoris. Her body visibly shook as an expression of naughty, girlish excitement took over her face as she enjoyed watching the the mens' eyes rove her body.

George had felt a little shy of leaving his deflating penis in view of his male friend, and had been about to cover up; but seeing Jemma quickly pull her damp panties down her legs and flick them across the room, he felt himself begin to harden again. Glancing at Nick, he saw that Jemma was occupying his full attention anyway. There was no sense in covering up now.

Still on the floor where they had spurted their cum over her, Jemma began to moan deeply as her fingers slicked into her wet, open pussy. She massaged the cum across her own breasts, removing the last glob from her sticky face to join the thin film which now covered her aroused nipples. As she groaned, staring wickedly at the two semi-hard men for whom she performed, Jemma's pussy squelched wetly as she began to piston two fingers into herself rhythmically.

Her back arched and her legs splayed out, frantically rubbed her clitoris as she began to wail and yelp. "She's gonna fuckin cum again!" Nick muttered approvingly. As Jemma climaxed, the men groaned their approval. Waves of pleasure were visibly shooting through her nubile body. Jemma panted and gasped as she rode the pleasure, breathlessly turning over in her mind the unbearable eroticism of performing for two men. The fact that she was playing out her fantasy in her boyfriend's flat, where Dan had fucked her numerable times, only added to the wickedness of her stolen pleasure.

Red-faced and sweaty, Jemma finally slowed her solo activities. She was still gasping as George brought them all a bottle of water, which the thirsty trio downed in a silent couple of minutes.

"Comes easy, doesn't she!" Nick observed, and the three laughed for a minute.

"It's having two such hot guys that gets me off," Jemma willingly admitted. At that, they each reached out to touch her: Nick grabbed her exposed ass, which was as round as they had known when they saw her dancing in the club; George caressed her face for a moment, then scooped one of her impressive breasts into his hand.

Jemma suggested they move up to the sofa again for a little comfort; she had had enough of writhing on the floor during her orgasms. Once seated, she began to kiss Nick. As they tongued, she reached out to rub his cock with the palm of her hand, and was delighted to feel him growing hard. She gripped him confidently, moving her hand gently as she felt his kissing grow more passionate. For a moment, it was George's turn again to fondle her ass. They were back in the position they had adopted when they first entered Dan's flat, but this time Jemma was already naked - although she had still made no move to take off her party shoes.

The scent of Jemma's arousal was filling the room now, as she was still wet from their first round of sex. As soon as she felt Nick was hard enough, she purposefully turned on her side, lifting one strong thigh over his body. With one leg either side of him she stood for a moment, feeling George still kneading her buttock; then she gripped Nick's shaft and guided him to her well-fucked pussy entrance. She made no sound as she slid slowly down him, a look of intent and concentration on her face until he was deep inside her.

"Oh God!" She finally allowed herself an expression of delight. "I've never had so much cock in one night! Good of Dan to host." They all laughed. Looking around her boyfriend's flat, Jemma felt the size of Nick's hard-on inside her, then began to buck her hips. At first she simply ground her waist back and forth, enjoying the feel of the movement inside her, groaning sweetly as a look of pleasure swept across her radiant face. Then she flexed her thigh muscles and began to hump Nick's cock.

"Fuck! Yeah, that's good!" Nick couldn't keep from crying out as Jemma rode him, bumping her body up and down purposefully. She knew what she was doing, that was for sure. She grinned at the effect she had on him, knowing she was in control. George's hands felt her up and slapped her quivering round ass as her long curled hair danced around her smooth back. Picking up pace, Jemma began to fuck him harder. Her heeled shoes helped her gain extra purchase on the floor as she used Nick's cock to pleasure herself.

As Nick grabbed Jemma's bouncing breasts, squeezing them tight, she lost her rhythm and she howled in pleasure. "Mmm... Oooww! In my mouth! I want a cock in my mouth!" George scrambled to his feet then stood on the sofa, perching himself against its back and to the side of Nick, back against the wall. It was the only way he could get at her. The bedroom would have been a better place for this, but Jemma's urgency had left them no time to get there.

George had hardened while watching the way Jemma fucked his friend; now he pushed his erection towards her face, inviting her to take him. She needed no coaxing, simply slowing her rhythm and catching him between her lips. She let out a groan as she sucked him into her mouth, then ground her hips as she tongued and sucked him. "Gwwoowwowaaargh..." George could hardly believe it, but Jemma's nose grazed his stomach again as she deep-throated him. Coming up for air, she let a trickle of George's pre-cum fall onto her breasts as she wanked his now moist cock, taking the opportunity to pump Nick harder. Then she repeated the cycle: cock in mouth, slow fucking. Cock out of mouth, hard fucking. She kept it up for the most satisfying ten minutes she had yet experienced.

She was slurping on cock at both ends when she came. Her lithe, nubile body shook from head to toe as she planted her feet firmly on the floor, then let George's cock out of her mouth and wailed with delight. "Oh, fucking come in my pussy, Nick! I want it! I don't care about Dan! Just fucking give it to me!"

Nick didn't need telling twice, and began to piston his hips upwards, feeling the amazingly smooth walls of Jemma's pussy widen for him. "Ooooh!!" Her girly voice betrayed her acceptance as she felt Nick approaching his orgasm. Finally he exploded inside her, groaning deeply as he stared at her gently bouncing breasts above him. "Yessss...." Jemma was delighted to feel Nick's cum shoot into her and kept milking his twitching erection until she had taken it all.

Sliding off Nick's spent cock, Jemma was already leaking his semen onto her inner thigh from her gaping, well-fucked pussy. She gasped breathlessly, turning to George, who climbed down from his exposed position. "Guess you'd better fuck me too then," she panted. "Wouldn't be fair otherwise."

Nick seemed to agree, and vacated the sofa. Jemma slumped backwards, clearly exhausted from such an active fuck after the long evening of dancing and sex. "Climb aboard," she giggled, as Nick lowered himself onto her. Jemma's legs were used to being parted by this point of the night, and she displayed her athleticism by touching the wall with one of her feet, and the floor with the other. George slid inside her in one smooth movement.

"Uruurrhh, yeah..." Jemma moaned noisily, no longer caring what she sounded like, as George began to hump her slender body. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck me again... That cock feels soooo good..." She enjoyed dirty-talking in front of the exhausted Nick, who leant forward to kiss her despite the proximity of George's face. Winking at one another, the men seemed to silently agree: Just this once... Then they allowed their faces to touch as they both set about kissing the wriggling, gasping young slut on the sofa.

Jemma lost track of who was doing which kissing; with her eyes closed, she was aware only that one man kissed her mouth, another her neck and cheek; then they seemed to swap. George kept fucking her slowly and deliberately, giving her intense waves of pleasure and bringing her to another orgasm, but neither the fucking nor the kissing seemed to pause, and she was swept along on a wave of pleasure. She was lubricated by her own juices, and probably by Nick's fluids as well.

At one point there seemed to be three tongues in her wet, open mouth. Jemma felt both used and desired at once. She writhed ecstatically, with all thoughts of the betrayal of her boyfriend banished from her mind; naked and sweaty, she just knew that this was what she wanted.

Finally George grunted deeply and Jemma felt him gush his load urgently into her, his body jerking against hers as he gasped for air. She loved the feel of a second ejaculation filling her up as she writhed ecstatically. Two loads on her and two in her - it was as much as she had ever dreamed of, and made her feel utterly sexy and desired. Slowly their kissing ceased and as Nick moved aside, George slide from her satisfied body.

*****

After their clothes had been recovered, Jemma used Dan's kitchen to make a round of hot drinks. It was after 6am, and the effects of a night of alcohol, dancing and sex were beginning to tell on all three of them. Conversation was naturally brief, though more due to fatigue than to awkwardness.

"Don't tell Dan you've been in his flat, let alone in his girlfriend!" Jemma laughed as they left shortly afterward, happy to be released without having to stay for breakfast after such a night. Jemma was able to sleep well into the afternoon, lying in Dan's bed, purring to herself occasionally at the memory of what had been done to her.

By mid-afternoon she was showered and changed into a spare dress she kept in his wardrobe. "Back to being the sweet faithful girlfriend," she said aloud to herself, catching her wide grin in the mirror as she prepared to head out to meet Dan.