Jen and a Friend

Story Info
A one-night-stand turns into a MTF threesome.
1.7k words
4.45
32.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon227
jon227
132 Followers

"You've been staring at me," she said.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I can't seem to stop," I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"I'm not sure how to answer that without sounding creepy. I think you're very attractive."

"You're so full of shit," she laughed. "But you're cheeky, I like that."

"Thanks, you should buy me a drink," I teased.

I had been looking at her since she walked into the bar. I'm not sure if she was the prettiest or hottest person in the club but for some reason she stood out to me. I wanted to talk to her, she seemed interesting. It was a good thing she approached me because I had no idea how to start.

Her hair was long and black. Her eyes were light green and her breasts were no smaller than C cups. Judging by how much cleavage was on display, she was proud of them. Her tight, black dress reached her mid thighs showing off perfectly toned legs. I wanted to feel her skin.

We chatted for quite a while then decided to go for a walk. Part of me thought this was too easy. I thought there must be a catch. It's not every day you hit it off with someone like this. The rest of me was just trying not to screw it up.

"You should come back to my place," she said after a while.

"I should." She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips were soft. I could taste her strawberry lip gloss. My hand reached for her cheek as I felt her tongue move into my mouth. My other hand found her hip. As she kissed me harder I ran my fingers through her hair then grabbed it and gently tugged. She moaned.

When she broke the kiss, she asked if she could ask me a question. I nodded.

"Can I invite a friend over? Are you into anything kinky?"

Here it was. I knew there was a catch.

"Is it a guy?" I asked.

"Well...not exactly," she said quietly, almost mumbling. "She...used to be."

"Oh..." I wasn't sure how to react.

"If that's not cool I understand. But...it could be very hot..." she said this deliberately slowly while running her finger along my chest.

The truth is I had jerked off to transsexual porn many times. I was more than slightly intrigued. My way of telling her yes was to lean in and kiss her again.

When we got to her place, she put me to sit down on her couch and got me a drink. Her place was nice. There were no red flags for someone who was not against picking up strangers in a bar then taking them home to have a threesome with a friend.

"I don't blame you," she said out of the blue. I was very confused and looked at her inquisitively. "I know what you're thinking. You're wondering what the catch is."

"Oh, no..." I lied. She laughed.

"I'm kinda psychic, I have a feeling you're into some fun stuff," she said then winked at me. I wasn't sure how to feel. The entire evening suddenly got even more bizarre but I was horny and wanted to see what would happen. She moved over and sat onto my lap. I started to caress her thighs and those legs I had been admiring. She grinded her ass lightly against my crotch. I was getting so hard. She leaned closer to me. I loved the feeling of her warm, soft body against mine. The scent of her was arousing.

Soon enough, there was a knock on the door. I would not have guessed the person who walked in was ever male. She was wearing sexy heels with black stockings and a long overcoat. Her face was beautiful and her makeup, though heavy, was surely sexy. She then walked up to me and dropped the coat. I got even harder. Underneath was a garter with a black, satin thong and matching corset. Her breasts were around B cups and perky. Of course, there was a bulge in her panties. Oddly, that turned me on even more.

Jen, my new psychic friend, reprised her position on my lap and began to rub my cock through my pants. "I knew he'd like it," she giggled. "This is Pat," she smiled, nodding toward the lingerie-clad guest. I smiled nervously. Pat came to sit next to me. The two started kissing inches in front of my face. Jen continued to rub my crotch. I couldn't believe what was going on. Again, she was slowly grinding her ass against me. The last thing I wanted to do was cum in my pants and end the night there.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Pat suggested then stood up. Jen led me inside and pushed me onto the bed. She climbed in toward my one side and began to kiss my neck. Meanwhile, Pat was taking my pants off. She then moved up, crawling over me. She kissed my hard cock through my underwear then lay down on my other side, rubbing my chest. The girls wasted little time in taking the rest of my clothes off. Jen then took off everything except her panties. Tiny, white, cotton panties. At this point I was laying down while they kissed in front of me. I slipped downward to suck on Jen's bare nipples. We changed positions. Jen was now on her back, I was on one side and Pat was on top. Pat, who was still wearing her thong, was rubbing her hard cock against Jen's pussy through her panties. I could see Jen's panties getting wet.

Pat then rolled off to the other side and started sucking on Jen's nipple. I went for the other. Jen was moaning loudly at this point. Her hips were rotating slightly. I took this as a sign to move downward. I kissed my way to her hips then went to her knees, slowly working my way up her thighs teasing her.

"Mmmm, take them off!" she moaned. I teased her for a couple more seconds then took her panties off. They were soaked. Meanwhile, Pat was sucking on her neck and playing with her nipples. Her bush was neatly trimmed. I could smell her. It turned me on so much to know how horny she was. As I kissed her lips and felt her wetness, she started to push her crotch up against my mouth. I licked her pussy lips up and down, slowly. When her moans got louder, I moved up to her clit. It didn't take much licking and sucking for her to start bucking against me. Her moans got quieter as she tensed up. She gasped as she came. Meanwhile, Pat was matching my pace, sucking on her nipples. We continued the teamwork and brought Jen to a second orgasm. This time she shuddered as it seemed to move through her like a wave.

I went up next to her as she caught her breath. She turned toward Pat and smiled. It felt like there was a plan I wasn't in on. She then made me lay down on my back. Jen went down to my cock and started to suck on my hard cock. There must have been a lot of pre-cum. Pat then straddled my chest, her hard cock not far from my face. This turned me on more than I expected it to. She smiled down at me, inching her way up. I wanted to ask for a condom, not because I was afraid of STD's but because I didn't want to cum too quickly. Jen seemed to read my mind and slowed down. Instead of sucking, it was more of a teasing lick.

I could see Pat's cock twitching. I moved my head down toward it and licked it through her panties. She took the move as an invitation and finally pressed her crotch up against my mouth and started to rub against me. I loved knowing how much I was turning her on. She then took her panties off and put her cock in my mouth. I had never had one in my mouth but had thought of it before. I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around. She moved slowly back and forth. Meanwhile, Jen was rubbing my balls and licking the tip of my own cock.

"Oh my God, I'm almost ready to cum!" Pat announced. She backed off from my chest and moved down. Jen helped her to take the corset off. As Jen straddled my midsection, I felt Pat rubbing her perky breasts against my cock. Jen and I continued to kiss for a bit. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. I felt Pat move away from my cock. Jen then moved down and lowered her pussy onto my cock. Her warm, wet pussy. I'm surprised I didn't cum right there. I looked past Jen to see Pat getting lube. I assumed double penetration was on the agenda. To my surprise though, I felt Pat rubbing the lube into Jen's pussy. She then pressed her cock up against Jen's pussy, with my cock in it. Jen kissed me as she moaned. As Pat continued to ease her cock in, I felt Jen become tighter.

Jen started to move back and forth faster. I assumed she would be in pain, but she clearly loved it. This drove me over the edge and it wasn't long before I came. I felt Pat's cock twitch as she also came into Jen's pussy. As I caught my breath, Jen turned around and lay on her back against me. She spread her legs wide. Pat moved down between her legs and did not miss a beat eating out the creampie. Her next move was to kiss Jen. A long, sloppy kiss. I was getting hard again watching this. Pat noticed.

"This one is mine," she smiled. She then sucked me until I got back hard and did not mix matters in making me cum for a second time.

We spent the rest of the night as a sweaty, cum-covered mess of bodies on Jen's bed. When I woke up the next morning, Pat was gone. Jen made me coffee. We chatted for a while and I left after making plans for the following weekend with her.

jon227
jon227
132 Followers