Jen & Me Ch. 2: Descent into Narcissism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,352 Followers

I lifted her easily off my cock, all 100 pounds of her, and place her to the side. I got up on my knees and moved her to her hands and knees. Jenny, seeing what I was up to, crawled underneath her, until the girls were positioned to eat each other, as I took up position behind Marisa.

"Oh, Marisa, you should see how huge his cock looks entering your tiny pussy. MMMmmmmmm, God I wish you could see this, you two look so hot, Mmmmmmmmm. Oh, shit, I can't believe that whole thing is going inside you. Steve, stop when you are all the way in." I was filling Marisa's pussy tantalizingly slow, and stopped when I had reached bottom. Jenny started licking my balls, then returned her attention to Marisa's clit. "Do her, Steve. I have to see it."

I didn't need the encouragement, as I pulled the full length of my cock from her pussy, then holding her hips tightly, drove into her hard.

"FUUUUUCK!" Marisa shouted, then returned to pleasuring the pussy in front of her.

I fucked her hard for several minutes, towards the end she was just laying with her head on Jenny's leg, moaning and grunting under my assault. I noticed she was saying something very softly, and could finally make out her words.

"...oh, there, god, i'm coming, ohhhhh, i'm, i'm coming, yeah, ohh..." Her voice never crept above a whisper. The words just spilled out of her, she was incoherent, just vocalized emotions. I could feel her asshole clenching around where my thumb had entered it, and her body would spasm occasionally. She was coming softly, and was lost in the throes of the pleasure.

When she finished coming, she lay there a bit, then realized where she was and decided to give Jenny some pleasure. Soon her head was bobbing up and down and her hands were working with her mouth to make sure Jenny got her share.

I was starting to feel like I might be able to come soon. Jenny was moaning, openly coaxing Marisa on, and when I heard her coming, I picked up the pace and fucked Marisa for all I was worth.

I was pumping into her hard and fast, with the sweat dripping off of me. I had a hand in her hair and was pulling back on her head, as I plowed her pussy with a vengeance.

My time had come as well, and Jenny must have figured from the way my balls tightened up and the pace accelerated, just how close I was.

"Come in my mouth, Steve. Start in her pussy, then pull out and finish in my mouth. I need to taste your cum. Please. Fill my mouth." Jen was begging me, and I could only oblige.

Once I felt that first heavy burst from my cock, I pulled out and shoved the length of my cock into Jenny's open mouth and throat, "FUUUUCK! Yeah!" I exclaimed as jet after jet of hot cum filled her mouth. Once I was done, I pulled out of her mouth, and placed my mouth over Marisa's ass as I tongued her little hole, while Jenny, underneath, did her best to suck every drop of my cum from Marisa's pussy.

It was several minutes before we calmed. Marisa had rolled over on her back and was ecstatic.

"Oh, you two! That was the best I ever came in my life. To be so filled, and have my clit licked at the same time. It was incredible. Unbelievable. It was so wonderful. My God!"

Jenny's face looked like she'd been mauled by a giant glazed donut. She had a spaced-out funny smile on her face, as she lay beside Marisa, idly toying with her friend's recently well-fucked pussy.

"Jenny, was that your first time with another girl?" I asked.

"MmmHmm," she replied, suddenly aware of her surroundings and smiling at me in assent.

"Damn, you two girls are so hot, I've got to have one of you now. Who will it be?"

"Already?" Marisa asked, looked down at my stiff cock.

"Still." I answered, and Jenny laughed.

"I think you should have both of us. I think it's time Marisa received the benefits of your talented mouth, while I get some of that meat in me."

Jenny was as good as her word, and soon had me prone beneath the two of them, Marisa's sopping pussy pressed against my mouth as I felt Jenny lower herself onto my love pole. I could hear the girls kissing as I thrust up into Jenny's familiar hole. Marisa's pussy was tangy, and the smell of her need was strong. My arms were pinned to my side by her legs, and all I could do was nibble at her lips, suck and tongue her clit, and fuck her tight little twat with my tongue. I must have licked her for five minutes, almost oblivious to the bouncing on my prick. I felt her legs tense and she was coming again, hard. When she came, she came a lot, far more than Cheryl or Jenny, and I could understand why Jen's face was so wet. I almost thought she was peeing on me. I licked continuously, sucking away, rubbing my chin against her clit when I was licking in her pussy. I wanted to get to her ass, but I couldn't reach it. I could barely lick the little stretch of skin between her pussy and ass. I settled into really sucking and nibbling on her clit, until she came again, not quite as hard as before, but for a long time. She fell of my face, and lay beside me breathing heavily, as Jenny continued to fuck herself on my cock.

I hadn't even noticed much of what was going on with Jenny; I was so caught up in eating Marisa. I looked down, and could see my cock was heavily coated with the white cum that Jenny produced. She was bent over, hunched over my cock, and she had her hands clenching my hips as she drove herself down onto my cock over and over again. Her eyes were closed. I reached up and grabbed her nipples, squeezing them. She looked up, her eyes open wide, her mouth gaping, and she slammed down onto me one last time, coming again, silently yelling. I lowered her to my chest, and kissed her tenderly, as her pussy clenched at my cock. I stroked her back to calm her.

"That was soooo sexy." Marisa purred. I turned my head to find her face next to mine. She kissed me. "Can I have another go, can't let that gorgeous cock go to waste."

Jenny giggled, and lifted her leg across me, making me available for Marisa. I continued kissing Jenny.

"God, Jenny, you feel so good. I love making love to you." I told her.

"You love fucking both of us, is what you mean."

"That too, of course. But you, you do things to me that I never imagined."

Marisa had her back to me and was lowering herself onto my cock. I was having a hard time getting in her.

"Just a sec, baby," I told Jenny, as I reached down to hold my cock tight, to keep it upright and hard.

It was only when I popped through, did I realize that Marisa was impaling her ass on my cock.

"Oh my God! Marisa, your ass is so fucking tight!"

Jenny was gone in seconds, down to between my legs, her face inches away from Marisa's pussy, as she watched Marisa try to cram my cock up her tight little butt.

"Oh, Steve, you have got to see this. She actually has your fat cock up her tiny little asshole - oh, that looks so hot and nasty!"

Marisa would lower herself by bouncing just a little on my cock, until she had managed another 1/2 inch or so. Then she would wait there a second, breathing heavily. Jenny was licking my cock near the base, watching the slow progress. The idea of fucking Marisa's ass had me so hard I could feel my cock penetrating farther as it grew inside her.

When she had about half my cock up her ass, she started fucking herself with it. She first raised and lowered herself an inch or so, then about two inches, until she was driving about 3/4 of my cock in and out of her own ass. With one quick movement she finally slammed her whole body down, driving my cock up her ass to the base. "Aaaaarrgghh," she screamed out as she did it.

With my entire cock embedded up her butt, she laid back on my chest, holding my cock, and squeezing it with the muscles of her butt. I could maneuver about two inches of it in and out of her in this position by rolling my ass back and forth. I kissed the side of her face, and rubbed and massaged her incredible breasts. Her breasts had huge aureoles, and her nipples were hard and long. I pulled and tweaked them. Looking down, I saw Jenny repositioning herself, then she was going down on Marisa, licking her pussy like a kitten at milk. Her fingers were rubbing Marisa's clit a mile a minute, as her tongue delved in and out of her dripping hole.

"I did it." Marisa gasped. "I took that monster up my ass."

Jenny was just going to town on Marisa's exposed pussy, when she sat up and cried out for us not to move. She went to the closet and returned with a chrome vibrator, which she held while she stood over us, turning it on and off, and generally teasing us with it.

"Oh, Jenny..." Marisa purred, wiggling her ass trying to fit even more cock up inside her.

Jenny positioned herself between our legs and used that vibrator on Marisa's clit, occasionally slipping it up her pussy. Once she lodged the whole thing up Marisa's tight twat and turned up the speed to high. I could feel it clearly though her pussy wall on my cock, and I jumped, driving my cock ever deeper into her ass and drawing a cry out of Marisa.

"Marisa, your ass is incredible. It's like my dick is in a clamp. You are so unbelievably tight. I can't believe you took the whole thing. God, I love fucking your tight little ass." I was now finally fucking a couple of inches in and out of her butt, keeping most of my cock lodged deep in her while Jenny pleasured her.

"Yeah," she answered, "Fuck my tight ass. Fuck me. Fuck it."

I sat up, with her sitting on my lap, impaled to the hilt. I held her tight around the waist as I stood up, using the desk for balance. Jenny was watching, standing in front of me, and helping lift with her hands on Marisa's butt cheeks. I carried her to the wall, and leaned her against it face first. I held her small legs in my hands right at the junction where legs meet ass, and raised her up off my cock by the strength of my arms. I then let gravity do its work, lowering her the full length of my cock.

"Oooooooohhh," she moaned, into the wall.

Jenny had gotten behind me, and was trying to spread my cheeks so she could lick at my ass and balls. She was insistent. I could feel that she still had the vibrator and was considering another opening now - mine.

Soon it was as if I was in the gym. Marisa was a dead weight I lifted up and down on my cock until my arms were burning, and my cock was ready to explode. I was breathing hard in a pattern Jenny recognized.

"Come on Steve, just a few more, make it burn, fill her ass, come on you can do it."

I was pressing Marisa hard against the wall, her legs splayed, her breasts mashed against the wallpaper. She was pinned there by the weight of my body. Now it was my cock that was going up and down, as her poor abused ass took the full brunt of my effort. I was on my toes, bending my knees, and driving my cock up into her ass over and over.

"That's it Steve, fuck her ass, fill her ass, fill her dirty little ass, you can do it." Jen was whispering in my ear, her hand stroking my ass as I reamed Marisa. The vibrator was now just inside my ass, and the feeling was incredible urging me onward.

Marisa was out of it. Her mouth was open, and drool was dripping from the corner. Her eyes were mere slits, and all I could see were whites. She had her arms stretched high above her, like she was trying to climb away, as she was mercilessly fucked up the ass.

Finally, I was there. I slammed forward hard, exploding into her bowels. I could hear the drywall failing as I almost put her through the wall. With several more thrusts, I finished inside her. Exhausted and spent, I lifted her off my cock, and cum ran out her open hole and dripped onto the floor. I placed her in the middle of the bed and Jenny and I gently fondled her, touching her softly and kissing her, bringing her back from wherever she had gone.

While I continued to whisper to her, and caress her face, Jenny got a moist facecloth and started to clean Marisa. There was a little blood and I felt bad, I had completely lost control there, nothing could have stopped me from coming in her tight ass. Marisa's nipples were red and raw from where they'd been crushed against the wall, and one side of her face was red.

"Jesus." she finally spoke. "Am I a great fuck or what."

Jenny and I laughed out loud. "Yes Marisa, you are a great fuck. That was the most intense fuck of my life." I told her.

* * * *

Post Script (for those who care):

I did have a hard time explaining to Cheryl coming home from work late on a Friday, shaved from my beard on down. I told her I was going to enter a local body-building competition, and needed the look. I avoided naming the day-spa that did the work on me. To give credence to the story, I started practicing some posing.

The following week, we did the instant-tanning thing, and Jen got her belly button ring, and I got my diamond stud earring. We invited Marisa along and I even convinced her that she needed a tiny tattoo just below the small of her back: a stylized 'incredible'. Marisa saw a superman emblem in the tattoo parlor and wanted me to get it on my cock. I laughed at her. No one is sticking a needle into my cock a few hundred times. We ended up back at Jenny's for a quick bout. I got to come in Jenny's mouth and Marisa's cunt, but I was allowed nowhere near her ass, and in no uncertain terms.

I do feel a little bad. Marisa's is actually finally discussing separation and divorce from her husband. I don't want to believe that I contributed to that, but I can't help it. Jen tells me it was a long time coming anyway, and that her husband has fucked half the city and hits on all her friends. But still...

I am such a soft touch. Within the month Jen went back to Dr. Bardon, and I paid for her nose job. I also got the LASIK eye surgery. I'm still bare of hair on most of my body now, and am dieting down to competition weight to see how I'll look.

Maybe we're taking this body-beautiful thing too far, but hey, it's working for me so far.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,352 Followers
12