Jen & Me Ch. 3: The Wife Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"Ohhhh, yesssss," I hissed as I loosed my first stream of cum on her chin. She was leaning her head back as I loosed several long sticky streams of cum all over her face. Her eyes were closed, good thing, because one stream stretched from her hairline, right down her left eye to her mouth. She finally took my sensitive cock head gently between her lips and cleaned me. Cum was dripping down her cheeks and she was giggling as she finished sucking me off.

"I hope no one catches me hopping into the shower," she laughed, and without another word, headed into the girl's shower.

I turned to take my shower. Entering the tiled area, steam was billowing out of one stall, where I could see Jack was cleaning up. I took the shower stall across from him.

I knew Jack moderately well. Jack was attending college nearby, working on his MBA. He was the guy who took my first application to join the gym, and showed me around. Most of the time he worked the late shift, but I guess he had swapped with Michelle to have this morning.

Once I had started seriously working with the weights, he had worked with me on occasion, working on form and appropriate workout set combinations. He was in great shape, could move heavy weights, but he didn't have the mass of a bodybuilder. School was keeping him busy, and he was too poor for supplements, but had told me he'd be trying for his ACE certification as a trainer in the summer. Mid school-year the summer looked to be a long ways off.

"Dude, I hope you don't mind my saying so, but your girlfriend is REALLY hot. I wasn't spying on you, I was just checking the sauna temperature, since I had only turned it on fifteen minutes earlier".

"No problem, that was pretty crazy of us, but it's hard for me to turn her down. She's not my girlfriend though, just a good friend and workout buddy."

"Shit! Are you kidding me? Man how come I can't find a workout buddy like that." He sounded anguished.

"Hell Jack, you remember what I looked like a year ago, damn I was over 300 lbs. Jen has been my trainer and motivator, just to get me in here. Plus she added some 'personal' motivation to help me achieve my goals. I'm in the best shape of my life, and I owe it to her dragging my fat ass in here in the first place."

"Yeah, man, a mouth and ass like that could sure motivate me. And did you see her tits? Awesome. I mean, uh, well of course you saw 'em." I think he only just understood how openly he was talking about a woman I was screwing.

"You know," I confided in him, "she's looking for a boyfriend. She could certainly do worse than you, and you do have school and gym in common."

"She's going to school?" he asked incredulously.

"Sure, studying digital art and some comp-sci stuff."

"Wow. Could you, like, set us up? I'd love to take her out." he was almost begging.

"Let me talk to her about dating and see if she's ready. If so, I'll give you the lowdown that should give you the inside track. But you'll have to ask her yourself." I had stepped out of the shower, and was drying off. I figured Jack must be getting waterlogged.

* * * *

The next evening I called Jen to set up our next workout, wanting to give her a specialized upper-body workout. She was almost crying into the phone.

"Oh, Steve. My ass hurts so badly, I can barely sit. What have you done to me?"

"Come on, you know it's what you wanted. The first few times it's gonna hurt. I'll set you up with some stuff that should help the recovery." I figured some supplements like L-glutamine and creatine would help in the recovery phase.

"Could you come over and help me? I swear I'm miserable. At least massage some ointment into my butt."

"Ok, let me tell Cheryl I'm headed out, and I'll be over in a bit."

I went downstairs to tell Cheryl I was gonna stop by GNC to get some supplements and take 'em over to Jen. I reached the bottom of the stairs and she was waiting for me.

"What's going on between you and Jenny? And don't give me any shit." She was livid.

"What are you talking about?" I answered, puzzled, and frankly a little worried.

"You just had to screw her ass, just 'cause I won't let you do it, didn't you? Tell me the truth! Is that how she paid you for her nose-job?" She was almost yelling.

Puzzled at first, I realized she must have overheard our conversation.

I laughed in relief, "Is that what you think you heard?"

"I know what I heard, and I can't believe you did that. You bastard."

"Cheryl, I gave Jenny a new high-intensity weight-lifting workout that exercises the butt muscles. She wants a round butt, instead of the skinny little butt she has now. She overdid it, and now she's sore."

"Oh really," she snapped.

"Seriously, I was just coming down to tell you I was headed to GNC to get her some supplements that should help with the soreness. You remember how sore I would be after doing a new workout." It looked like I might be dodging a bullet here.

"Then why are you gonna rub her butt, if nothing’s going on? How many butts do you rub?" She was still steamed, but it looked like she might believe this.

"Come on baby, calm down." I was guiding her to the living room. "Listen, why would I want her scrawny little butt, when you are so hot. You know I like a little meat on my bones." There was more than a bit of truth to this. I went more for the voluptuous types typically, and Cheryl knew it.

"So are you going over there to rub her butt?" She was still sticking to the subject.

"Jen and I have used Ben-Gay, and other ointments on sore muscles before. When I first started doing the heavy delt workouts and could barely move my arms, remember? She massaged my shoulders before and after workouts for two weeks with ointments - that didn't seem to bother you."

"Shoulders aren't the same as her butt. Are you going to rub her tits too?" Now she was just being petulant.

"Cheryl. Jenny and I have been working out for almost a year. You can thank her that our sex life is so good - she's the one that got me into the gym, nagging me. As my workout buddy, we take each other's measurements every month, with calipers to check bodyfat. You know we do that half-nude, stripped to our underwear. We've become good friends, but there is almost no sexual tension between us. If I massage her butt, it's to take the soreness out of the muscles. If I massage YOUR butt, it means I intend to lay some pipe, and pretty damn soon."

She giggled a bit at that, but strangely the laugh turned into almost hysterical weeping.

"Cheryl, I didn't screw your sisters butt." I said this vehemently, and honestly.

"Oh, I believe you. I almost wish you had. You know, she hasn't been on a date in probably 4-5 months. She's only been going out with Marisa, and now I think Marisa is moving in with her." she was still sobbing.

"So?"

"So, Marisa is bi; I think Jenny is turning gay."

"Come on, Cheryl, why would you think that. And why would you think Marisa is bi?"

"Jenny told me Marisa was bi, ever since college. And as for Jenny, well for one, she's only dating women - you talk to her almost every day, when was the last time she dated a guy?"

"I'm not sure, late summer I think. I guess that didn't work out too well. Going out with Marisa doesn't mean she's dating her, come on, Marisa's married." The divorce wasn't quite final yet.

"She used to talk about guys all the time, guys from work, guys from school. Now she never does. Does she ever talk to you about guys from school or work?" She asked me.

"No, I guess not. But she never did talk to me about that stuff."

"Well, I know last year she said she was ready to give up on men, and now it looks like she has. Can't you find a guy for her? She's had nothing but miserable lovers and bad experiences for the last 4 years. She needs someone like you. Some guy who can give her what she needs. Don't you know anybody?" she asked, clinging to my arm. Her spare hand was working down to my crotch.

"Well, I don't know. Let me talk to her and see if she is looking to be dating. I haven't heard any mention of Marisa moving in either." I was purposefully hesitant here, thinking this whole thing may work out. I love serendipity.

"One of those young engineers that work for you then. They would love her, can't you set her up with them?"

"Come on, Cheryl. We've tried that, I've brought her to work parties, and she doesn't want to have anything to do with those 'geeks' as she puts it. She is so damn picky."

"Steve, we've got to help her." Cheryl was opening my pants, and pulling out my hardening cock. Stroking it, she looked up to me, "If you can get her laid really good, maybe she'll rethink this. You've got to help me." She stopped talking to take my cock in her mouth and work it up and down. "If you do this I'll do anything you want, ANYTHING."

"Well, I'll try, but we don't talk about that kind of stuff much. I don't even know what kind of guys she likes." It was getting hard to talk. Cheryl's mouth may not be quite as talented as Jenny’s, but who was I to nit-pick.

She pulled up again, "Well, we know she thinks you're cute. She's often told me how lucky I must be, now that you're such a hunk. When you're rubbing her butt, see if you can get her turned on."

"Oh, come on, Cheryl." I said, exasperated. "You don't want me to do that. What would I do if she did get excited? And besides, she's got such a skinny butt, almost like a boys."

"Oh, I don't know. Come on, you've said before that you think she's pretty. Please, do something, think of me when you're rubbing her butt, and of the things I'll let you do if we can just get her a boyfriend." She went back down on me, aggressively, sucking hard.

"I don't know..."

She stopped for just a second. And then she dropped a bombshell. "Maybe I can work out something with Denise spending the night, if you do this. If you can get Jen a boyfriend. Get her laid good."

Cheryl knew that I had always considered Denise the best looking and sweetest of her girlfriends. Denise had married some over-protective loser, and had a kind of dead-end life. She'd let herself go for a while, and put on some weight, but Cheryl had told me that Denise had been inspired by our weight loss and new-found fitness, and had lost some weight herself. Almost 20 lbs., and the running was starting to tighten up her body.

God, she is offering me a threesome, if I would screw her sister and get her a boyfriend. There is a God in heaven.

The offer of Denise, the upcoming ass rubbing for Jenny, and Cheryl's talented mouth and hands were too much for my control, and I let loose in her mouth suddenly, with almost no warning. Cheryl sucked me dry, not losing a drop, then tucked my softening dick back into my underwear.

"Oh, so the Denise thing did the job, hunh? You know, since you've gotten so buff, I've been telling her about our sex and she's just dripping over the idea of how good our sex life is. You get Jenny laid, I don't care how you do it, I don't care if you have to do it. You get her laid, you get Marisa out of the picture, and I'll get Denise to come down for a weekend, and see what we can't work out."

"I don't know, Cheryl. I'll do what I can. But if I do get Jenny laid, and manage to get her hooked up, you and I are going to have some seriously hot fun together. If you get Denise for me, I'm sure that somehow we can find a fantasy of yours to fulfill." I stood up buttoning my pants.

“How do you know we won’t be fulfilling a fantasy of mine as well?” Cheryl joked.

"You better stop teasing me, or I’ll never get out of here. I better go over there now, and see what I can do for her. I'll try to find out about this Marisa thing. But no promises."

"Just try, Steve." She pleaded, "Jenny's just confused, help her, please?"

* * * *

This was certainly a side of Cheryl I'd never seen before. The last thing I would have expected from her was encouragement with her sister OR an offer for a threesome with Denise. I knew she'd once gone down on a guy with a friend, but that was the closest to a threesome that she'd ever been involved in as far as I knew.

I loaded up with a few supplies from my gym bag, and after a quick stop at GNC to get the supplements, I hauled ass over to Jen's place. She only lived about 5 miles away, so it didn't take long.

When I got to her place, I knocked and she yelled, "It's open."

I walked in, and she was lying on her stomach, watching TV, with an ice pack on her butt. "You've crippled me. I may never walk again,” she pouted.

"Ok, enough of the melodramatics, I've got some stuff for you to take. First of all, you know you shouldn't have ice on there, you need heat. Have you taken any painkillers yet?"

"Nothing," she whimpered.

"Ok, take these pills. Just some plain old boring Advil for the pain, and some glutamine to help with the muscle rebuilding. Each day before you exercise, you take 2 glutamine tablets, then afterwards, mix this powder with 12 oz of water, and drink it along with 2 more glutamine tablets. On days you don't work out, take the powder in water in the morning, and 2 glutamine tablets just before you go to bed."

"What's in the powder?"

"Spanish-fly, of course. Really, it's a creatine compound, for added strength and recovery, as well as a variety of amino acids for muscle recovery and added energy."

"Ok, but my ass still is killing me."

"Well," I said, "let me see if I can fix that." I removed the ice pack from her butt, and said, "Let's move you to your room, where I will give you a full back massage, with special emphasis on your sorest areas. You've worked hard lately, and you deserve it. I've got some ointment here we can rub into your sore muscles. "

I reached down and scooped her in my arms, still belly down, and carried her into the bedroom, where I placed her on the mattress on the floor. "Let's get this stuff off you," I explained, as I started removing her slacks and top. She wiggled a little by way of help, and was soon naked.

I started a thorough massage, working my way down from her neck and shoulders to the small of her back. When I got to her butt, I was much gentler, and slowly, easily started rubbing her ass cheeks. I took some of the Atomic Balm I had brought, and started working a small amount into each of her cheeks.

"Oh, that feels nice and cool," she purred.

"Not for long," I warned, as I got up to wash my hands.

"And where are you going?" she asked as I headed out the bedroom door.

"Just to wash my hands, wouldn't want to get that on any sensitive areas by accident." I headed to the kitchen, and used liberal amounts of water and soap to rid all traces of the fiery substance.

"What is that stuff? It's really getting warm." she called out to me.

"It's call Atomic Balm. It's for sore muscles. It gives a deep penetrating heat that should help." I answered as I reentered the room.

"God, my ass is on fire, I think you used way too much, it's really burning." She was wriggling under the intense warmth permeating her ass cheeks.

"I used only about 1/2 a normal amount, it'll stop getting hotter around now, and provide a nice constant warmth for about the next 1/2 hour. When I played football we got the real treatment. It was torture. When we wanted to really get even with an asshole, a little of that worked into their jockstrap would really do the job." I laughed, remembering some worthy recipients of that treatment once upon a time.

I laid a light towel across her butt, to avoid any spreading of the ointment, and resumed the massaging. I was working from the small of her back, down to the top of her thighs. She parted her legs a bit, and I lay down between them, massaging her sore butt through the towel, and planting kisses across that sensitive area where her rear meets her legs.

"Hey, no funny stuff. Did I say you could have me?" She closed her legs tight.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just got a little heated up." I went back to massaging her legs.

"You know, I just remembered that I did promise you thirty minutes yesterday, but you only used about five in the shower, so I guess you have another twenty-five coming." She spread her legs again, and I accepted the invitation, kissing her ass and legs within a hairbreadth of her hot pussy.

"Wow - that stuff is getting me hot, five minutes ago sex was the furthest thing from my mind, now my ass pain is down to a dull roar, and the fire in pussy is starting to match that in my cheeks." She was still wriggling under my ministrations, making an effort to point her pouty nether-lips in the way of my kisses and oral attention.

"You know where Cheryl thinks I am?" I finally relented, and brushed my lips across the edge of her swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmmm, Where?"

"Here, rubbing your ass, trying to get you turned on." I told her.

"Right. No really, what excuse did you use."

"Is Marisa moving in with you?" I answered.

She raised up a little, onto her elbows and looked back at me. "Maybe. How did you know?"

So I told her about the fears her family had, and about my role in 'bringing her back from the darkside.' It gave us both a chuckle, the irony of it not at all lost.

"Well, with her divorce, she does need a place to stay. And we do get along really well. But I wasn't sure. I think she expects to share you with me, and I'm not sure I want that. But at least it would give her a place to start, and maybe you could help me find someone for her. But I wouldn't want you screwing Marisa behind my back. If you two do anything, I want to be there."

"Well, of course for you I'd make that sacrifice." I was still rubbing her butt cheeks, more thoroughly, still through the towel, and giving a little oral attention to her moist pussy.

"You sure you can handle this?" she asked, jokingly.

"What, seduce my sister-in-law, rescue the lost Marisa from the desperate path of Sapphos, and then satisfy my wife and her best friend for a weekend?" I retorted. "It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it." I was shedding my pants now, my raging hard-on demanding attention. I took two pillows and placed them under her hips, then entered her from behind, gently, while massaging her shoulders and back.

"Aaah, that's nice. I guess you can tell Cheryl it worked. You've seduced me - you brazen bastard."

"No way! You are too resistant, too loyal to your sister, and just not that interested. It's going to take a lot of hard work to seduce you, and finally find you a man of your own. I think Cheryl and her friends will really have to encourage me." We both laughed at that one.

We got quiet for a moment, and the sex got a little more immediate on my part, picking up the pace a bit.

"How come you aren't dating now?" I ventured, "And don't tell me you're not getting any offers."

"I don't know. Too busy with school, work, and the gym, I guess. And I AM getting some great sex, it would be a shame to mess that up."

"Please don't say that our occasional times together are interfering; I don't want that. I want you to have what I have - happiness, companionship, love, family. You know I don't sleep with anyone but you and Cheryl - I do love her very much, but I love you for bringing back the joy to my life. You have made my life with Cheryl so much better, just by restoring my fitness and sex drive."

"Don't forget Marisa, I think you've had at least some sexual contact there," she reminded me.

I was so comfortable with Jen by now we commonly had these conversations during our sex. We could talk about anything, and never lose a stroke. I had worked my knees under her legs a bit and was sitting a bit more upright. I had returned to massaging her butt cheeks, while I long-stroked her.

"Oh, that's nice, right there," she responded to my latest adjustment. "I don't know Steve, dating is such a pain, and things are going so well with us now, I don't want to fuck things up either."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers