Jen and Mike Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Understand one thing honey your father is not the only one who is kinky here, it does take two to tango. I fed into his fantasies and relished fulfilling them for him, his fantasies allowed me to have actual boyfriends outside of our marriage. We called it 'the game."

" Wow mom another man fucked you on your wedding night, and dad asked him to do it, you are such a slut!!" Jesse said while smiling into her mom's eyes.

"Oh and you are sitting here counting the minutes till you can fuck my pussy with that dildo over there and feed me another load of your yummy pussy cum. What does the make you?" Jenny smiled back at her and spanked her butt again.

"Oooooo you said you would spank me later mommy! Give me one more please. I guess that makes me my mother's daughter, and I'm proud to be a slut's slut."

Jenny laughed and smacked her daughter's ass one more time.

"So Mike and I played the game honey, it had lots of fun times and I met a lot of hot guys. It did almost break up our marriage a few times but it never did push us that far. At the heart of it I guess we both loved each other too much to let other people break us up."

"What about Jenny mom, I don't understand." Jesse asked

"Jenny was my slut name, a world apart from Jen. Jen was the safe word I gave your father to let me know if he was ever getting too hurt by what was going on. I promised to stop what ever I was doing if he ever used it. He never used it in all the times we played."

"So today has been a non stop series of coincidences. The first of which was you over hearing us this morning. Today was the first time either of us had mentioned Jenny in 18 years and it has all snowballed from there." Jenny continued.

"Earlier today I got a call from an old friend of mine, Allie. In the past I would have blown her off but her timing today was impeccable. She got me at a truly weak moment. She asked if I wanted to go out to California and spend a weekend with her and her husband."

"Allie was my best friend in college, she also married the man that was the architect of one of the most infamous nights of the game. His name is Scott and he has one of the most beautiful cocks I ever had the pleasure to have in my pussy, or my mouth or my ass." Jenny added lustfully.

"Shit mom, you like it in the ass too. I have always wondered how that would feel too.

Lick mother lick daughter again." Jesse said giggling.

"Stick with me baby, being my girlfriend is going to open the door to so many experiences your head will be spinning and your pussy tingling, and maybe your cute little butt hole too." Jenny told her thinking again of the fantasy she had earlier in the day. The one where Scott was fucking the shit out of her daughter's tight little pussy.

"Oh god, use me mom, use my pussy, my mouth and my butt they are all for you!!" Jesse moaned.

"I intend to my love," she said as she leaned over and stuck her tongue down her lover's throat for a few minutes.

"I wasn't the only one thinking of Jenny all day either, so was Mike. When you came into your room earlier tonight he and I had a big discussion and decided we wanted to start up the game again. He agreed to let me go to California for a weekend, I think I will go this coming weekend."

"OOOOOO can I go with you Jenny please!! I bet it would be a blast!!." Jesse looked at her expectantly.

"No sweetie not this time, I am going to need you here to help your dad for the 3-4 days I will be gone. Its our first jump back into the game and I know he's going to be a wreck."

Jesse pouted like she did earlier in the day and said, " But Jenny I thought I was going to be your girlfriend. How am I supposed to take care of dad. Ewwww I hope you don't think I'm going to touch that tiny dick of his!"

"You are my girlfriend right now sweetie. That leads me to a very serious question I need to ask you, the end point of me telling you all this." Jenny said in a serious tone.

"So we can fuck now," Jesse said smiling again.

Laughing at her daughter's enthusiasm she said while reaching up and pinching her beautiful nipple. "Yes baby we can fuck in a couple minutes. First you need to answer a very important question for me honey."

"What is it mom? You sound so serious all of a sudden." Jesse asked picking up on her mom's tone.

"I told your father that I wanted a partner in the game this time. I told him it would be a permanent partner. Someone to share all of my adventures and I told him I want it to be a woman. That woman is you Jesse, will you be my partner in the game baby? Will you come with me on all my trips and fuck all my men and women with me?"

Jesse was ecstatic she threw her arms around her mother. She started hugging her and kissed her all over face finally stopping on her lips. Her lips opened softly and she let her tongue wander into her mother's mouth and the two lovers held each other and shared a bonding moment.

" I would be honored mommy. I will be your partner and your protégé at the same time. I have another small request on my part, please. Along with my cherry, I want you to take my butt too. I want my mom to be the one who is the first to take me in both places, please?"

I think I can make that request come true honey. We also have some work to do over the next two days. Today is Monday so by Wednesday night I want your father to know about us. I have it all mapped out in my head so you just do what I say. Then follow my lead over the next couple days. By the way honey, do you know what the best part of that is?

"Wow mom this is going to be so fucking hot, what is the best part?"

"After Mike knows about us we will be able to do anything we want, whenever we want here at home. I can have you walk around with these beautiful tits out all the time like I asked earlier today. You can put me up on the counter right in front of his face and suck the juice from my wet pussy. There are going to be the times we tease your father verbally, his name during the game is cucky, but you can use shorty if you like."

"Will we be able to sleep together too mom?," she asked now starting to fidget cause she was getting so wet.

"Yes darling you will wind up sleeping in my arms more often than Mike. But you have to understand he is still my husband and I will have to take care of his needs sometimes. If you like I can do it when you aren't there but I think it might lead to more fun for him if I do it with you watching."

"Oh and to answer your other question from before, no you don't have to touch his tiny dick this weekend while I am gone. Just reassure him that I am just having fun and will be back in a few days. He will freak when I don't call him. But I will make sure to call you so you can let me know how he is. One last thing my love, then we can play for the rest of the night, for your 19th birthday I am taking you to Las Vegas. It's Allie and Scott's 18th wedding anniversary and I think it will be a great place to debut my new lover and partner to the world and my friends.

"Way cool!! You are the best girlfriend I have ever had! Ummm, mom don't I have to be 21 to do all the fun stuff in Vegas?" Jesse asked excitedly.

Starting to move on to her daughter's body, Jenny looked her in the eye and asked, "Haven't you ever heard of fake id, what kind of college student are you!"

"Should we seal our new relationship with a kiss my love," she asked as she brought her lips to her daughter's mouth.

"Definitely my yummy mommy, definitely," Jesse whispered as she melted into her mother's embrace.

"Honey would you like to watch a movie while we fuck?" Jenny asked softly in between the kisses.

"Oooo yes mom, I was wondering what was on those dvd's. Should I pick one out?" she said as her hands started wandering into the crack of Jenny's ass.

"No, I know the exact one I want to show you, go get my toy and I will pick out the dvd." Jenny of course was going to show her the hottest one in the bunch, the one from Vegas.

"This video was made in Vegas honey the same night I first had sex with another woman. It was the night I mentioned earlier that Scott had arranged. It also caused one of the rougher moments between me and Mike. One thing you will learn about Mike's desire to be cuckolded is that the more intense the initial shock and pain over what is happening the more exciting it is for him. I bet your dad has jacked his shorty off hundreds of times watching this!" She laughed using Jesse's new pet name for Mike's little dick.

Realizing her mom was picking up on the shorty thing also made Jesse feel closer to her lover. It was like she was respecting her observations too.

Jesse got on the bed with the toy and got comfortable while her mom popped the dvd in the player.

"I hope you don't get shocked by what's on here baby, because you are about to see Jenny in all her glory. I will be eating pussy and begging to be fucked by Scott. I also say a lot of stuff that kind of puts Mike down but it's all in the moment. The way you said earlier you got caught up in the moment with your dad's dick, well I always seemed to get caught up in the moment of getting fucked. Mike would call it putting my cum face on. Once I had that look anything can happen. I saw the same look on your face a couple times already today too," Jenny said crawling on the bed next to her daughter and spreading her legs wide.

"While this is playing baby, I would love to have you start to get the toy inside my pussy! I don't want you to miss any of the action though honey so why don't you lean over me here. I will suck on your unblemished tittie while you start to play with mommy's pussy," Jenny said softly to her overexcited little girl.

Jesse Leaned up, and placed her nipple hear her mom's mouth and teased, "Here's your daughter's tittie mom if you want it come get it!"

Her mom leaned forward mouth open slightly. She wanted nothing more than to suck on that beautiful tit at the moment. Just as she was about to get her prize Jesse playfully pulled it away.

Jenny looked up into her daughter's smiling face and said,"You fucking pussy tease!"

She grabbed her daughter around the waist then and pulled her tit to her mouth clamping down roughly on the nipple. She sucked and nibbled on the tip of her daughter's tit.

"Oh... Mom... That...feels... So fucking good!" Jesse said already short of breath from her mom's tit play.

"Suck it mom... bite it just like that oh god, my pussy is so freaking wet!"

"Don't worry baby, mommy will take good care of that pussy again in a little bit," Jenny said lifting her head from the nipple slightly.

Jesse had her one hand on the back of her mother's head pulling her into her breast. With the other hand she started rubbing Jenny's pussy. She did it lightly, pulling on the lips and teasing her clit.

Jenny's pussy was so wet from all the talk about the game, it didn't really need any warming up.

"Start putting a finger in me baby, start finger fucking me. Mommy needs part of you inside her!" She said breathing heavier now.

Jesse was in heaven, she had her tittie being eaten by her mom and had her finger in her lover's cunt. To top it off though, there on the t.v. was her own mom when she was younger making out with another girl on the screen.

Her mom looked so hot, and so much like her except for her boobs. The other woman, she must be Allie, was almost not quite as hot as her mom but she did have great titties. Jesse knew that she was going to meet her in Vegas for her birthday and it made her even wetter down below if that was even possible. She was so wet now she was leaking all over her sheets.

"God mom that is so fucking hot!" she said referring to the action on the screen. "Is that the same Allie I am going to meet in Vegas?" she asked as she continued fingering her mom . She added two more fingers without her mom asking.

"Oh damn Jesse!! Yeah fuck my pussy with those fingers baby!! Yeah honey that's Allie, fuck... Fuck...fuck them faster! Not too fast just a little faster!"

"Oh god baby you fuck me with your fingers better than your dad does with his dick baby, fuck me."

By now on the screen The two women were starting to eat each other at Scott's urging as he took off his pants.

"Mom am I going to eat Allie's sweet pussy too, it looks yummy. Would you like to see your little girl's mouth in her cunt" Jesse asked while steadily pumping her mother's cunt.

"Oh god yes baby I can't wait to see your lips slide against her hot cunt. She tastes delicious too, I feel so dirty, I am going to give you to my friends to fuck. I am such a bad mommy, but I don't care I want to see you suck her. Pick up the toy now honey and get it ready. Oh yeah baby you know just the right places to touch in my pussy, fuck."

Jesse used her free hand to pick up the huge dildo, she could not believe it would all fit inside her mom's pussy, but she was going to be the one fucking her with it.

Just then she looked back at the screen. She saw Scott's cock for the first time and she could not believe how big it was and how beautiful.

"Damn mom that is one frigging gorgeous cock, look at the two of you go," she said while watching her mom and Allie giving Scott a double blowjob.

She no longer doubted that the fake cock in her hand would fit in her mom's pussy, but a wicked thought came to her too. It was another thing she saw on the internet and she was going to spring it on her mother when she didn't expect it, she was sure she would love it.

Slurp, slurp was all she could hear from her mom because she was so into sucking her gorgeous big tit. Every now and then Jesse would wince a bit cause her mom was keeping true in trying to equally mark up her other tittie. She was sure she was giving her hickies on the outside and biting on the nipple and areola.

She lifted her head long enough to say, "I told you before how beautiful it was now you can see what I mean. He can go forever too, make you feel like you will never be fucked that good again."

Jenny moaned and told her, "Mommy wants you to get that cock wet for my pussy baby, I want to watch you give it a blowjob. Then I want to watch him fuck you and shoot his cum in you. I want to suck Scott's hot cum from my baby's sweet pussy!"

"Fuck mom that is freaking hot, I can't wait to see your face drinking cum from my cunt"

"Baby it's time for you to fuck me! Take that cock and slide the head up and down my slit. Tease the outer lips with that huge head."

Jesse did just that, staring into her mothers cunt she started moving the dildo up and down. She could see her labia start to open wider and start to grip the cock.

"Watch the screen baby. I want you to start sliding that cock into me just as Scott starts fucking me on the tv," Jenny moaned.

She was totally on the verge of losing control, she knew once the cock was in her she was going to explode.

There it is, she could see Scott on the screen start to move his hips forward and right on cue Jesse started sliding it in at the same pace. Nice and slow.

"Ohhhh ,goddamn... Honey, do it Jesse baby fuck that pussy. I can't believe my little girl is fucking me. Oh, oh ,oh!" She said breathing more rapidly now.

Then it happened, Jesse bottomed that huge toy out in her moms pussy! Jenny lost it she just started humping her hips up and screaming.

" I'm fucking cumming! Oh baby I'm fucking cumming for my little girl, you are the best, fuck my dirty pussy baby, fuck that slutty cunt!"

She couldn't believe her mom took it so easily. She felt so happy and proud that it was her that made her lover cum like that. She waited till her mom stopped spasming and started to remove the huge dick from inside her mom.

Her mom grabbed her wrist and looked her in the eye. She had an animalistic look in her eye, a hungry look that excited Jesse even more then she already was.

"Don't you dare take that thing out of my pussy you little bitch, I need you to learn how to deep fuck me now!" Jenny growled at her.

"Oh shit yes mom, just tell me what to do, I will deep fuck your slutty cunt till you scream some more!" Jesse said leaning down and plastering her mouth over mother's and tongue fucking her face like a madwoman.

They were both lost in lust at the moment, Jenny crushed her daughter against her and dueled her tongue with Jesse's She released her daughter and whispered to her "Take the dick in both hands honey and slowly start to take it out."

"Ohhh yes baby that's it, nice and slow. Stop just as the head is still in me. Yes, yes, right there! Now I want you to push it all the way back inside in one stroke but do it slowly."

She did as her mom asked, loving every second of making her goddess moan with pleasure. This was the woman who had given birth to her and the woman she had fantasized about numerous times. Now she was fucking her with this huge cock, she wished she was a man at the moment and had a real cock to fuck her with.

" Oh Jesus Christ baby that's perfect, slide it all the way in, oh, oh , oh! Now repeat that but a little faster." Jenny moaned again.

"Yes baby all the way out again now back in! Fuck momma's hot cunt, give me that big fucking cock!! Again baby even faster!"

"Shit Jesse you are fucking me so freaking fucking good! God damn baby, you are handling my pussy lie a pro! Now go faster Honey faster! Long and deep baby long and deep!"

Jesse was ramming that huge thing in her mother now. She needed both hands to control it, but it was so fucking dirty and sexy at the same time. She was drooling over the sight, watching her mother's lip spread around that cock. She couldn't wait for her mom to cum because she was going to blow her mind with what she was going to do next.

"Its happening lover! Fuck that cock faster, fuck your dirty mother's pussy lover! Don't ever stop using my cunt darling, fuck it fuck it fuuuuuu... cumming oh god cumming! So good so fucking good. Uh , uh, uh ok baby slow down now, slow."

"You are such a wonderful lover baby, oh god you made my pussy purr! I think I will keep you around for awhile," Jenny said looking at Jesse with such love in her eyes.

Just as she was coming down and Jesse was removing the big dick, she thought to herself this can't get any dirtier or intense. But she knew she was wrong because there was so much for the two of them to do together. Her daughter was just about to show her one of those other things too.

Just as Jesse removed the cock from her mother's expanded cunt, She took one hand and formed a fist and slid it all the way into her mother's cunt in one shot. Her pussy was so stretched it slid in like butter.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Oh Lord what the hell are you doing baby!" was all she was able to get out before her daughter had her hand all the way in her pussy up to her mid arm. Jenny's mind went numb and her cunt exploded again. She had never been this full in her entire life.

"Now I'm going to deep fuck you my way mom sit back and enjoy it." Jesse said. Then she started withdrawing her hand just like the cock and slamming it back in, faster and faster she went. Soon she was pumping her hand into her moms pussy just as fast as she did the cock. It felt so nice to her too, so warm and moist around her arm. It was almost as if she did have a cock to fuck her mother with! This was part of her body making her mother thrash on the bed not a piece of plastic.

"Christ, Christ, Christ what the fuck are you doing to me, Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop!! I cant believe how good that feels lover."

"Fist me baby, fist my goddamn pussy! The hell with that, fist your goddamned pussy! My pussy is yours lover, my pussy is all yours!!"

"I fucking love you Jesse, I fucking love you! Oh god cumming again, can't freaking believe so fast, cumming again! Don't stop baby, don't you dare stop!"