Jen and Mike Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god I can't believe this! Keep going, I think ... Keep going... Something feels weird! Oh Jesus pull out right now and get your face over my cunt! Right now bitch, I think I have something for my love!"

Jesse pulled her arm from her mother's pussy and clamped her mouth on her mother's cunt. Next thing she knew her mouth was being flooded with juice. Oh yes!! I did it!! I made my mommy squirt!

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Dear lord It's happening I'm squirting! I'm fucking squirting right into my little girl's open mouth. Suck it all up lover, drink it down. That's for you baby it's mommy's present to you!"

Jenny pulled her lover up to her and kissed her as deep as she could. Savoring the flavor of her own cum on her daughter's lips.

"Geez honey, that was the best orgasm I ever had in my entire life baby. Thank you so much. I can't believe you made me squirt, did you like the taste? Where the hell did you get the idea of fisting my pussy baby," She breathlessly asked her lover.

"One word mommy, Internet!" Jesse smiled telling her in her little girl voice. "Oh and yes, I loved the taste I definitely have a very yummy mummy!"

Then they both laughed out loud and hugged and petted each other on the bed.

"You must be ready to explode yourself baby, mommy's going to take good care of you in a minute. Just let me breathe," she said anticipating her upcoming task. She knew she owed her daughter at least two orgasms before they finally put this magic night to bed.

"Ummm I guess, I'm just a little wet and excited Jenny," she said pointing at her wide open dripping pussy.

Jenny was eyeing her toy and was very tempted to make tonight the special night for Jesse and take her cherry. She really wanted to see her take a cock in her cunt. She could just picture how pretty that pussy was going to look fully stretched and grabbing on to a big hard dick.

"Honey," she whispered, "I have to tell you how tempted I am to lay you back on the bed and take your fucking cherry with my toy right now. I would love to see you squirm your tight little pussy around on this big fake cock."

Jesse lay back on her bed and pulled her legs wide and told her, " I would love that, I so want you to fuck me Jenny. I am so ready to have my cherry taken. Do it, fuck me please"

Jenny had to keep to her resolve because she already knew how she wanted to make a special night for her baby. She was going to make reservations at a hotel in New York City, take her to one of the nicest restaurants. Then a Broadway show of her choice, then take her back to the hotel room, light some candles and make love to her slowly and gently. She really wanted her lover's first night to be something special and romantic. There was plenty of time for raunchy and dirty which is what they were into right now.

"No darling I just can't do it, you have to trust me. I already have a special plan for your first time, something sweet and romantic," she said pulling her daughter up and into her arms.

"But you do have another cherry that you asked me to take that would fit right into the dirtiness of the night," She whispered into her Jesse's ear.

"Would you like your dirty slut of a mom to fuck your ass with her big toy, baby? I will take your anal cherry if you like," Jenny said while slipping a finger up and down the crack of her daughter's gorgeous ass.

"Not many girls can say they lost their anal cherry before their pussy. Show me how much a slut you can be with me baby."

Jesse couldn't believe her ears, her mom wanted to use that huge toy in her ass. It got her so hot she started to shake a little bit. She was also a little scared because she knew it would definitely hurt some. But this was her mom, if anyone was going to make it good for her it would be Jenny.

So she slowly climbed back up on the bed, got on her hands and knees and said to her anxious lover, "Do it, take my ass mom and make it yours!"

She wiggled her beautiful butt back and forth in her mom's face and asked softly, " Please go a little slow mommy, I don't want it to hurt too much."

Jenny was beside herself with lust and love for this child. She definitely was her mother's daughter when it came to sex.

"I will go as slow as you need baby, mommy is going to let you guide the speed I use to shove this big cock in your ass. You just tell me when it feels ok to put a little more in at a time. We definitely are going to need some lube for this job though so wait here just like that. You look so damned sexy and inviting with that ass up in the air like that."

Jenny went next door and got her bottle of lube from a different drawer in her bedroom. She took a moment to glance over at her sleeping husband who was so oblivious to the debauchery taking place right in the bedroom next door. Then she went back to Jesse's room and her daughter's virgin ass.

She smiled when she walked through her daughter's door and saw that she followed her instructions. Jesse was still on all fours, and when she heard her mom's footsteps she started wiggling her butt enticingly. She had her head down on her arms so she could push her ass even higher in the air for her lover. From her point of view there was something else that made Jenny's mouth water. Jesse's pussy was so wet it was dripping down the sides of her legs. Her little girl was on fire.

Jenny moved into the room and sat on the bed and looked at her girl. She smiled and said a simple, "Hi"

Jesse smiled back and said, "Please hurry mom, I'm so horny I think I am going to explode"

Jenny took her left hand and started caressing her baby's ass cheeks lightly, moving her hand in circles on each one. Each time she would cross from one cheek to the next she would run her finger down the crack of Jesse's ass, stopping briefly at both of her holes. At her pussy she slowly inserted a finger quickly and withdrew it just as quick. At her asshole she would tease and trace her little rosebud.

"I think it might be a good idea if I suck the extra juice out of your amazing cunt first lover, help take the edge off so we can take the rosebud a little slower." Jenny whispered in a deep breathy voice.

" Please mom, I am on fire. I need to cum so bad!" Jesse begged.

"Ok my little love flip on your back and let your girlfriend take care of you. Mommy will make it all better," Jenny purred.

Jesse flipped over and spread her legs and looked at her mom and said the same thing she said this afternoon. She pointed down at her pussy and said, " For you mommy."

Jenny nodded and lowered her head to her daughter's slit. She extended her tongue and ran it up the line of the obviously aroused lips. She liked to savor a pussy when she ate it most of the time, but her daughter needed a cum.

" Oh damn mom please don't tease me, shove your face in my cunt and eat me!"

"Oh honey you went all these years without your mommy's tongue inside your hole. I think you can wait a minute or more while I enjoy this."

Jesse loved her mom to death but she wasn't having it. Displaying a hunger that reminded Jenny of herself in her earlier years Jesse just grabbed her mother's face and shoved it into her pussy.

She yelled, "I said don't tease me, now eat my pussy bitch, suck that fucking cunt till I cum on your pretty face."

Jenny smiled inside, she was actually proud of her girl at that moment because she took charge and was demanding what she wanted. She was going to make an excellent lover and partner in the game for her.

So giving in to her daughter she assaulted her pussy with her mouth. She sucked the lips into her mouth sucking each one in turn. Then focused entirely on her clit and her open hole.

"Hmph, your pussy tastes so good honey, hmph, give it to me baby, give me your cum."

She scoured the inside of her daughters cunt with her tongue, tasting every inch. She fucked her hole with her tongue with her face plastered on the hole.

"Suck it mom, suck! I think I'm going to give you more pussy cum mommy, suck it! Oh, oh ,oh, more move that fucking tongue inside me. Push it in, all the fucking way in!"

Jenny took her tongue and moved to her clit but kept her mouth over the hole cause she knew what was coming. She was thirsty for more of her daughters delicious ejaculate.

"Ohhhhhh here it comes mom! Here it comes you teasing bitch, take it, take it down your fucking throat. Ohhhhhhhh drink drink ,cumming on your face cumminnnnnng!!"

Jenny opened wide and got it alright, by far the most yet. Jesse must have released at least 5 separate squirts into her mother's mouth before falling back and letting go of her head.

Breathing heavily she just stared down at her lover and asked herself if every orgasm was going to be like this. She wondered if each one could possibly be better than the previous one. So far that was the case with every orgasm her mother gave her.

Jenny made her way up her daughter's sated body to kiss her, she planted her mouth on her lover's. Then she did as she was asked to do before, she passed some of her daughter's own cum to her.

Jesse remembering her early request to her mom drank her own cum as the two of them kissed and fondled each other.

"Honey you look upset, what could be wrong?" Jenny asked noticing her daughter looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh mom, I'm so sorry I called you a bitch. I hope you know I didn't mean it. I love you and would never think of you as a bitch."

Jenny couldn't help but laugh out loud and hug her lover to her breast. "Honey you never have to apologize for anything you say when we fuck. The dirtier the better for me you little bitch"

Jesse smiled feeling better and held her new found lover tightly.

Jenny then turned to her daughter and asked, "Are you ready to give me that ass cherry now slut?"

Jesse recovering quickly, smiled and got right back into the position she was in when her mom left to get the lube.

She smiled at her mom and said, "Any time you are mom."

Her mom got up and looked lovingly at her daughter's ass. She couldn't believe what she was about to do to her own offspring. She was about to shove 11 inches of plastic cock up her own daughters butt. Even more mind blowing was the fact that Jesse, her beautiful virginal daughter was so into this.

Jesse has what some people would refer to as a candy apple ass, the perfect shape. The type of ass that naturally sways as she walks down the street. Even though her ass was not her best feature it was better looking than most women.

Jenny took her bottle of lube in one hand and popped open the top. She leaned forward and licked her daughter's ass. What a perverse sight she thought, a mother kissing her own daughter's ass. But she didn't just kiss it, she put the lube down and spread her cheeks as far apart as she could. She then leaned in and start licking it, licking the hole.

Jesse yelped, she still was a little nervous but she wanted this now, she wanted it with a hunger. She was realizing through everything that happened today that her love for sex was being awoken on a grand scale. She also realized that her mother would guide her through every fantasy she had ever used to make herself cum. They wouldn't be fantasies though she will be living every one of them.

"Mom you are so dirty, licking my hole like that. Do it again please!"

"Anything for you my love," Jenny said as she leaned in and licked again this time lingering over the hole and licking all around the rim.

Her next move brought a deep moan from Jesse, she stiffened her tongue and pushed it as far into her anus as she could.

Oh my god Jesse thought to herself, my own mom has her tongue inside my ass. She was tingling all over as her mom didn't just leave it there. She started vigorously tongue fucking her daughter's ass while spreading her cheeks as wide as she could. This allowed her to drive her tongue even deeper into the depths of her daughter's ass.

Jesse was moaning over and over again at her mother's oral assault on her hole and the main event hadn't even begun. After about 5 minutes of loosening up her Jesse's ass with her tongue she withdrew with a sucking pop on the now relaxed rosebud. She reached down and grabbed the lube. The hole she was looking at was still open so she poured a stream of lube right into the opening.

"Oooooo!" Jesse cooed wondering if that is how it would feel if someone shot a load of cum up her ass.

Jenny took two fingers and started working the lube in and out of her hole, smearing it everywhere around the opening to one of her girls virginal holes. She asked her daughter once more just to make sure she was ready.

"Honey are you sure you want to give mommy your ass, once I start I am not going to stop. I will take my time and let you adjust but you will take this cock up that hole if I start. I am so hot for this right now, to fuck your ass, I can't wait to get it all in so I can start driving it in and out!"

Jesse understood, she knew that if her mom started this she would get so caught up in the moment she wouldn't listen if she asked her to stop. Thinking for a second and remembering how great her moms tongue felt inside there she knew she wanted this. She had told her mom earlier she wanted to give her anal cherry to her. She knew that if she didn't change her mind it was going to happen now.

"Yeah mom go ahead, I told you earlier that I am yours to do with however you want. Do it, fuck my ass mom!"

While they were waiting Jenny had been lubing up the fake cock nice and liberally so it was now sticky and ready.

"What was that sweetie I couldn't hear you," obviously lying but wanting to get her daughter to beg. She wanted her little girl to beg her to fuck her in the ass.

"Let me know you want it honey or I will put this down and we can do it another time," Jenny wickedly whispered in her ear.

Jesse understood, so she went with it and let herself go, " Please mom, please I need you to fuck my ass! I need you to show me what it's like to have hard cock in one of my holes. I'm begging you to fuck me in my ass mommy!"

Just as Jesse finished Jenny slid the head of the plastic cock past the sphincter into her daughters ass.

All of a sudden Jesse wasn't so sure about this, it hurt. Jenny immediately sensing her baby's discomfort leaned down and kissed her cheek and said to her, "It's ok sweetie you are my brave little lover."

"The worst part is over honey, now its just taking a little more at a time. Reach your hand down baby and play with your pussy it will help. Focus on your clit baby, rub it."

"Oooo damn Mom it feels so full, it feels like I have to poo!!"

Jenny laughed a little not wanting to make light of how her daughter felt. She could remember her first time taking Scott's cock up her ass, and he wasn't gentle or patient. It had taken a while but once it was all in and he started stroking into her a new kind of warmth filled her. It spread to her pussy and her clit and gave her a massive orgasm. She wanted to recreate that feeling for her lover.

Jesse took her mom's advice and started rubbing her pussy, sliding a couple fingers in and out and rubbing her clit. She started to get comfortable with the head of the cock in her ass and she told her mom this.

"Go ahead mommy put a little more in its not feeling too bad anymore."

Jenny smiled and cooed at her little girl, "That's a brave girl, I know you and I are going to be so good together"

She slid another inch inside her and waited for a response the only thing she heard was a small grunt. She let her adjust again and slid another inch inside. Jesse now had three inches of this huge cock in her ass.

Her mom was right, the worst part was the beginning, it was actually starting to feel , interesting. With the stimulation oh her pussy she might even say it was starting to feel good.

Another minute, another inch, Jenny was following this formula till she got to the sixth inch. She leaned down again told her lover how brave she was. She now had more than half of the cock buried in her ass.

Jenny thought now was the time to switch things up a bit and actually started fucking her ass a little bit, pulling some of the cock out then pushing more in. In doing this she was able to get more inches all the way inside her little girl.

Then she heard it from Jesse, she heard her actually moaning and when Jenny would pull out some she would push her ass back to get it in.

"Mom this is getting amazing, it feels so fucking full back there but its making me nice and warm. My pussy is throbbing too. Go a head and fuck the rest in, shove it all it, do it fuck it in now!!"

"Oh my love I'm so proud of you baby, you hold on now cause your momma is going to start really fucking this gorgeous ass of yours." she said as she shoved the last two inches into her baby's ass. It was such a fucking beautiful sight it was making her pussy throb too.

She stopped fucking her for a second and let the cock rest on its own inside her and asked, "Honey where is your cell phone you need to see this. I don't think I have ever seen anything this hot."

"Dresser, top, dresser hurry," Jesse panted, "I want you to fuck me, hurry!!"

Jenny got up and got the cell phone and took three pictures, one from the top showing Jesse's ass filled all the way with the end of the dildo sticking out. The second was a side view so she asked Jesse to face the camera and smile. The third was from underneath her pussy looking upward so she had that beautiful cunt in the picture.

She put the phone down and whispered to her daughter "Hold on my lover here we go.

With that she pulled out about half the cock and shoved it right back in. She started picking up speed."

"Ugggg, ugggg , ugggg, mom its feeling amazing now, fuck me , fuck my goddamn asshole. I'm not a virgin in the ass anymore mom!! Fuck it, faster, fuck that ass faster mommy!!"

"That's it my baby take that cock, I am so proud of you, you look so sexy."

"Mommy is fucking your ass baby, it looks so sexy disappearing inside you. I'm going to fuck your ass all the time if you want me too!!"

Jesse was getting so hot and giving herself entirely to the moment. She growled at her mom, "Pull it out and deep fuck my ass mom, I want you to deep fuck my damn asshole, do it now please!"

Jenny not believing her own ears but so turned on by the scene in front of her didn't even hesitate, she pulled the cock out of her daughters ass until only the head was in and shoved it all the way back in.

"Take it slut baby! Take that deep fuck up your asshole my little baby slut. God you are so fucking hot!"

" Holy goddamn shit mom that is fucking amazing, keep those long strokes coming. I'm going to go, oh god mom I'm going to cum just from you fucking my ass like this!"

She had stopped rubbing her pussy awhile ago and she couldn't believe she was about to have a totally ass induced orgasm.

Jenny getting a wicked thought in her head decided to take the deep fuck a step further. She pulled the whole dildo out then shoved it right back in, she did this again and again and again.

"Uggggg oh shit oh shit oh shit, that is freaking amazing. Im cumming mom , I'm fucking cumming!"

With that her legs started spasming and she arched her back. She squirted everywhere, there was no mouth to catch it all this time so it just soaked her bed. It seemed that it wouldn't stop and just kept squirting for a full minute.

Jenny was so fucking hot she left the cock in her daughter's butt and just flipped her on her back. She wasn't even going to give her a second to recover. She just climbed right up and mashed her pussy on her little girl's mouth.

"Suck me lover, suck my pussy, I need to cum. Come on baby take mommy's pussy in your mouth again!"

Jesse grabbed her mom by the hips and shot her tongue straight up her moms hole, Jenny pulled off for a second though and pushed her ass into her daughters face.