Jen and Mike Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another piece caught her eye too, it was an ultra sophisticated garter slip in lipstick red with black accents. It would be just the thing to show Jesse how much she thought of her as a woman because this was a woman's piece of lingerie. The babydoll was fun and playful and light and sexy. The garter was just plain sexy with a capital S.

She again told herself how dirty this was, buying sexy underwear for her little girl just to anticipate her taking it off. This must be how guys feel when they buy us things, she mused. She took the two items and picked out some matching panties for both. She also picked out some sheer sexy hose to go with the slip.

Then she headed to the cashier only to freeze in horror as she noticed the girl behind the register. It was Cheryl, her daughter's best friend. She had no idea that Cheryl was working here. She thought about putting everything back and coming back another time but it was too late.

"Hi, Mrs. Andrews," Cheryl said while waving her over.

"Hi Cheryl I had no idea you were working here, Jesse never mentioned it," Jenny said trying to appear nonchalant.

"Well I kind of swore her to secrecy, my folks would kill me if they knew I worked here. You know how they disapprove of this kind of stuff," she said while pointing at all the lingerie. Please don't tell them, they pay well and I like getting a discount. Well my boyfriend likes that I get a discount if you know what I mean.

Jenny knew Cheryl's parents. In a way her background was not too dissimilar to Jenny's. Both sets of parents were very strict devout Catholics. So Jenny understood that the idea of their little girl working in a place like Victoria's secrets would cause them to flip out a bit.

Jenny laughed feeling more at ease, "Yeah sweetie I know just what you mean, they do like their eye candy,"

Jenny handed her the items she had picked out waiting for Cheryl to ring her up. Hoping that the girl did not notice the definitely larger breast size on the garter slip than she wore.

"Ooooo, some very sexy stuff here Mrs. Andrews special occasion?" Cheryl playfully inquired.

"Honey call me Jenny, Mrs. Andrews was my mom," she said. "Yeah kind of, but promise me something."

"Sure what is it," Cheryl asked curious all of a sudden.

"You can't tell Jesse you saw me here, and if you come over the house you definitely cannot mention it to Mike, oh I mean my husband." She winked as she said it.

"Hmmm sounds fair to me, you keep my secret and I'll keep yours, after all this is Victoria's secrets."

"I guess we could call it Cheryl and Jenny's secrets now too," Jenny joked with this girl who was the same age as her new lover.

"So is he hot, is he younger than you? Cause you know you definitely fit the cougar category, and you are definitely a first class milf." Cheryl asked in a whisper.

Jenny could not believe how quick she fell into this easy banter with her daughters best friend.

"Hmmm you sound awfully curious my dear, doesn't it bother you that your best friends mom might be having an affair." Jenny whispered back while reaching out and stroking the girls hand.

"Damn no, I think its hot! Like I said you are a definite milf," she said again realizing now that she was openly flirting with her best friends mom.

"That's the second time you called me that darling, what exactly is a milf," Jenny teased.

"You don't know? It's a mother I'd like to fuck," Cheryl told her whispering in her ear.

Cheryl was kind of the opposite of her Jesse in appearance except for her boobs. She had pitch black hair and a slight olive complexion. Her lips could be described as full and inviting, but most guys just said she had perfect cock sucking lips. She could be described as dusky and sensual in appearance. She kind of looked a little like Allie with darker hair.

Jenny was getting into this game now and wanted to see how far she could play it. She knew about her promise to her husband about people from town but she was just flirting here.

So she leaned in a little closer to Cheryl and asked in her most sultry voice. "Oh baby? would you like to fuck me." as she did it she reached out and cupped her tit lightly and snaked her tongue into the girls ear.

"OH shit ,shit," Cheryl moaned. She backed up a little and looked her best friends mom in the eyes and told her "Yes I would most definitely like to fuck you"

Jenny smiled a wicked little smile at her and reminding her of her questions earlier said, "Yes the person is hot, very fucking hot, and yes they are younger much younger but I never mentioned that it is a guy did I?"

"Oh and by the way I am going to need a gift card for $500.00 sweetie and all of this gift wrapped please!"

It took a second to sink into Cheryl's head that her best friend's mom had basically just told her she was having an affair with a much younger woman, oh god she was getting so wet. She was going to have to go frig herself as soon as Jenny left.

"I'll tell you what my dear if you are serious about what you said you would like to do, here is my cell number. I'm going to leave now because I have a couple more stops to do.

After I leave I want you to go the ladies room and take a selfie of your pussy and send it to me. I want to see how wet this talk has made you. If I think it made you wet enough you just might get the chance to taste mine, no promises though. Deal?" Jenny said as she wrote her cell number in lipstick on a piece of paper. Then for added effect she kissed it leaving her mark.

"Deal Mrs. Andr... Oh sorry Jenny, Oh god I cannot fucking believe this, you wont believe how wet I am." She stuttered as she struggled with wrapping what were obviously gifts for her lover.

"Anyone I know Jenny," She inquired curiously

"It wouldn't be polite of me to tell you who it is would it? I will tell you this you do know her. As a matter of a fact she goes to your school."

"Bye sweetie" Jenny waved as she left the store leaving this young sex kitten slack jawed and horny.

She was amazed at herself how easy it was slipping back into her old self. She had outrageously flirted with her daughters best friend. She found herself wondering if Jesse would be upset or jealous. She also found it unbelievably titillating to imagine the two girls servicing her hot wet pussy. Could she somehow make this happen. Inside herself she knew that she was going to try, but she had to feel Jesse out about it. It is one thing to know that your mom is a slut who fucks around it's another for one of those people to be her best friend.

Here was a girl who had been to her house on numerous occasions. Had been friends with her daughter since grade school and who had slept over her house on a regular basis even up till this year. She had eaten at the same table as her family so many times it almost felt like she was Jesse's sister.

Her plate was so full sexually at the moment that she couldn't contemplate how it would work itself out. She was just going to go with the flow of things and see where it led.

Just as she thought this her phone pinged. She opened her latest message and was greeted with an explicit photo of a bald pussy that was obviously soaking wet. "I'm available anytime, anywhere to taste yours," Cheryl had texted. It was obvious this girl was no virgin. Her lips were full and engorged and they parted slightly allowing Jenny to get a slight view all the way up her hole.

She decided to play a little more. "You could have downloaded that from the internet, prove its you. Strip in the bathroom and take a full body selfie with two fingers in your pussy. You are getting me wet so you definitely have a shot at my pussy baby," Jenny texted.

Just then she arrived at her second stop, a little jewelry store that she had seen but never gone into. With her luck going the way it has she prayed that nobody she knew worked here.

It seems the gods smiled on her in the jewelry store She was able to get what she wanted and get out without getting accosted by someone she knew. She was on a roll, her mission being to spoil her little girl the way a young girl should be spoiled by her lover.

It had been 20 minutes since she had texted Cheryl her last request and still no reply. Maybe she scared the little wench off, but she didn't think so. Just as she thought this her phone pinged not once but twice.

The first was a text, "Oh my god Jenny I never would have imagined how dirty you could be, I love it. I meant it anywhere, anytime. I will worship your pussy and make you cream all over my slutty little face. You asked for one photo but I made you two I hope you like them. By the way sorry it took a bit to respond but I just had to finger myself, I was shaking you made me so hot, Love Cheryl."

The next was two photos the first was exactly as Jenny had asked. The second however was much more than she could have hoped for from this perverse little catholic girl. It was another picture of her totally nude on the floor obviously fingering herself, but above her pussy she had written something. It looked to be written in the same lipstick Jenny wrote her number in. It said in almost an eerie mirroring of yesterday "For Jenny".

"So sweet looking" Jenny sent back. Then she added, "Remember your words anywhere, anytime,anyplace. I will hold you to them when I call. It might be awhile there is a lot going on right now, but you have earned an audition. So be ready."

Jenny had one more stop and this one was out on the highway a bit, the local sex shop. She wanted to get a set of toys for her and her lover to play with including a strap on with fittings for different size dildos.

She pulled into the shop and noticed the time 3:15 so she had to be quick. She went in and came out with a set of toys that would make the most hardcore lesbians blush. Including something she had never seen. It was one of those electric eggs, but this one was different. It was remote controlled but the control was an app you downloaded on to your phone. She actually bought a few of those in case they burned out.

Now it was time to pick her lover up and head home. Jenny felt good about getting everything done this afternoon. Plus there had been the added bonus of Cheryl. That was going to be a very hard temptation to resist and she really did not want to have to resist it. She was fairly certain that from what she had learned about her daughter since yesterday she wouldn't mind. In fact if she was as much like Jenny as she appeared she probably would want her mom to call her up today. Jenny did not want to go near Cheryl just yet.

She was just getting to enjoy her daughter and that was something that had deeper ramifications than just the sex. They both confessed yesterday that they could easily fall in love with each other. She wondered to herself how would Mike handle that. After all she had swore to him all those years ago that he was the only man she could ever love. Well since Jesse was not a man and was their daughter he might not feel as threatened by it.

Of course she had never shared with Mike the fact that she had in fact fallen in love with Allie and Scott all those years ago too. She didn't feel the need because they were finishing the game. It just would have been an extra helping of hurt that he did not need.

Jenny pulled up in front of her daughter's school just as the girl came bounding down the steps. She watched her bouncing her way towards the car, she seemed to be walking ok now. She felt good because earlier Jess had said she couldn't wait to have her mom fuck her in her ass again.

Like a good lover she reached over and opened her daughter's door for her. "Well are you getting cut off tonight or do you get a reward fuck?" Jenny asked. Earlier she had told her that if she got a B she might be cut off from her pussy tonight. They both knew she was joking of course.

The idea of cutting her pussy off from her daughter right now was probably not even possible as hot as they were for each other. If they were not in public, in their own town right now their hands and tongues would probably be freely roaming in her car.

Well, her daughter started out all dejected, "I hope you weren't serious earlier mom. But if you were then a B meant I was cutoff and an A meant I get that sweet pussy of yours later. So what does an A+ mean, does that mean you are my sex slave for the night?"

"Oh baby I am so proud of you, you always make my heart shine. As far as that sex slave thing, there is only one thing you could ask me to do that I would not do for you tonight. That is I won't take your cherry tonight, but I will very soon I promise."

Jess leaned in against her mom and put her head on her shoulder and whispered to her "I can't wait love."

"Mom can I ask you the same thing you asked me while we were on the way here?" Jess inquired.

"What is that honey?"

"Well why did you so easily give yourself to me yesterday. Like you said earlier most mother's would never even had gone with that situation, so why did you."

It was a very good question. Jenny tried to think how she could explain it for a minute then began.

"Honey yesterday morning was so strange, first the thought of playing the game came up between me and your dad. I guess that started the ball rolling. Then when you hugged me goodbye it almost felt like you were trying to press your tits into mine."

"After what you told me this morning am I wrong in thinking it was on purpose."

"No you are right mommy, I was even trying to get us to rub nipples without you knowing," Jesse giggled.

"Well I did notice, so it put you in my thoughts as the day started. Out of the blue I found myself wondering what your tits looked like naked and even what they might taste like. I was so worked up and horny that I took out my Vegas dvd. I decided to get myself off but when the scene where Scott is fucking me came up it changed in my mind. It was you on your back taking Scott's huge cock and loving every second of it."

"I came so hard as soon as I started thinking of you like that I almost passed out. Then the icing on the cake was the phone call from Allie."

"She seemed to sense something was different from all of our chats since I stopped playing the game. She could sense it was Jenny talking to her."

"We chatted and actually wound up having phone sex with each other. After we calmed down she asked about me coming to see them. I told her that I would see and that I was worried how I would explain it to you."

"Once I mentioned you she started asking things about you, if you grew up as beautiful as me and the like. Then she asked if I thought you were a virgin. That led to some talk about would I like to bring you to Vegas for Scott's birthday. That maybe he could help you with as, Allie put it, your virginity problem. I don't know why I didn't tell her that was inappropriate but instead I didn't say no.

"That had her all over the idea and she just kept reinforcing the fantasy I had while watching the video." Jenny paused.

"What did you tell her about letting Scott help me out mom, did you offer to take me with you?" Jess asked sounding turned on again.

"Well she kind of sealed my fate when she reminded me of one of my favorite things to do, and would I want to do it with you."

"What is it mom" Jess asked as she let her fingers roam under her skirt and she started rubbing her little pussy.

"I love eating a man's cum from a freshly fucked pussy honey. She asked if I would like to taste that from yours," Jenny moaned watching her daughter slide a finger into her little bald cunt.

"God baby you look so sexy doing that."

Her daughter had her so distracted she decided to pull of the road onto a side street for a few minutes.

"What did you tell her mom? Would you like to eat Scott's cum from inside my pussy?"

"I didn't tell her no, so she knew that meant yes. So I told her I would think about how I could possibly get us to join them in Vegas together."

As she was telling her lover this she reached over and let her fingers join her daughter's in manipulating her cunt.

"I also realized we had never had the talk about sex. So in a moment of delusion I thought that if you came home and found me masturbating it could lead to a series of questions and answers."

"The timing was impeccable, just as I finished coming you walked in the door. All I kept thinking while I was fingering my pussy was you darling, I even shouted your name when I came. Then when I invited you to sit next to me on the couch and you seemed to be so mesmerized by my pussy everything went crazy."

The two women were now working Jesse's pussy together. Mom was furiously rubbing the clit while her daughter had 3 fingers working the lips and the hole.

Then she started breathing heavier and looked at her mom and said "Kiss me mom, Kiss me while I cum!"

Against all better judgment Jenny leaned over and furiously made out with her daughter. She could feel her moaning over and over into her mouth as her legs started shaking. She reached up and pinched one of Jess nipples while she came.

Even though it was muffled by their mouths, Jenny could hear Jess repeating over and over "Mom, mom, mom!"

She let her daughter come down to earth and calm down and whispered to her. "Your dad is going to be home in 30 minutes. We need to get home."

"I love you so much mommy, I am glad you were thinking of me all day. Eating cum from a pussy sounds so yummy cause I love the taste of both. Will you feed me some when I am with you?" she whispered while hugging her mom in post orgasmic bliss.

"I would love to see you drink some cum from my pussy honey, but we don't have to wait till Vegas for that to happen. There is a supply of cum inside our house you know, even if it doesn't give a lot." Jenny said wickedly looking at her daughter's face for a reaction.

"Holy shit mom, would you really feed me daddy's cum from your pussy. That is so fucking hot, you have to be the dirtiest mom in the whole world!"

"Well you do deserve something special for you're A+ honey, so I might give you a treat tonight, no promises." she said not surprised that her daughter had no objections to tasting her father's semen. If this works she might even be able to get Jess to take care of Mike while Jenny takes her trip the following week. Not to fuck her mind you, but maybe give him a blowjob now and then.

It would be so hot to be getting fucked while talking to Mike on the phone as Jesse was sucking his cock. Jesse was absolutely right. She had to be the dirtiest mom in the whole world ,and they both loved it.

"Did you have anything planned this weekend honey?" Jenny asked while driving back to their house.

"I was going to go out with Jack Friday night and me and Cheryl were going to a movie on Saturday," She said in a low voice.

Jenny laughed at her and said, "I think I can come up with a couple better nights for you honey. A lot more fun then some college kid fumbling around trying to get a blowjob from you and a boring movie night with a friend."

Little did her daughter know how a night with Cheryl would be far from boring if she was with them.

"But I thought you were going to California this weekend to see your friends. I only accepted going out with them because you were going to be gone." Jenny said paying more attention now.

"Well you need to cancel sweetie, because I was thinking about two nights in Manhattan, a couple shows and dinners for my lover. Then I thought we would officially make you a woman in style." Jenny said as they pulled up to the house.

Jesse was speechless for a second, then she said, "Mom I love you so much I cannot even put it into words."

"You don't have to baby I feel exactly the same way about you, does that sound like a nice way to enter womanhood?"