Jen and Mike Ch. 11

Story Info
Mike gets cuckolded by wife and daughter.
17.2k words
4.22
64.3k
32

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.


Jenny smiled warmly at her daughter then left her room. She went into her bedroom and brought in a chair from the dining room. Just then her cell rang, she looked and it was Mike. That must be the fifteen minute heads up she asked for.

She picked up the phone and answered in a sultry voice, " Are you ready for some fun tonight baby. Are you ready to watch me scream someone else's name over and over?"

Mike breathed heavy into the phone, "Yeah honey I think I've been ready for this again for the last eighteen years. I feel like we never should've stopped playing the game."

"Oh I am so happy to hear you so excited baby, you are going to need that excitement to carry you through the start tonight. I will see you in fifteen minutes."

She placed a bunch of candles around the room and lit them, they were nicely scented. She had picked them up at the mall the day before. She wanted to set the mood for tonight, make it sultry and borderline dirty.

She changed into the sexiest camisole she had. It was a peach colored pleated slip that highlighted all her curves in the most seductive ways. It was a twentieth anniversary gift from Mike and she knew that fact would not be lost on him. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Her 45 year old body looked better than a lot of 20 year olds.

Her body had already gotten her an 18 year old lover, one that was totally devoted to her. If things went the way they were heading she would soon have a nineteen year old too. She had to admit it was quite the ego boost knowing that these two gorgeous young women craved her and wanted her.

She definitely had ideas running through her head about how much fun she could have as a Milf in the game. Her and Jesse could prowl clubs together and meet new people all the time. Whoa, she said reigning herself in. I need to focus on the night in front of me. She took one more glance at the mirror and smiled one more time.

Mike Andrews had just pulled up to his house. His stomach was in knots, an old familiar feeling. He remembered the gut churning that went on when he and Jenny used to play the game. He also remembered how excited he always got. It just did something to him sexually seeing his wife in ecstasy at someone else's hands other than his.

He had spent all day trying to figure out his wife's clues about who her new lover might be. He kept turning one line over and over in his head.

"When I do let you know their identity it will be the biggest shock of your life and will open avenues to cuck you that you cant even imagine," Jenny had told him.

He couldn't wrap his head around that. Who on earth could she mean. She had promised it wouldn't be anyone from outside their house that lived in town. She'd also promised none of their friends either. Well there was only one way to find the answer, it's time to man up and head in. "Its time for the game to begin," Mike said out loud to himself.

"Hey honey I'm home," he called out as he came in the door. He looked around he didn't see any evidence that someone else was in the house. Jenny had told him that her lover would be there waiting for him to arrive.

"Well look who's here, if it isn't my favorite cucky in the whole world," Jenny sang to him as she sauntered over and grabbed his cock.

"Jenny damn, did you really have to wear that tonight," he complained, "It was an anniversary gift for Christ's sake."

She grabbed his balls a little tighter and said, "What's the big deal, after all you are giving me to my new lover as a gift too. That's a little deeper than just this pretty slip. Besides it isn't like its going to be on me long anyway."

"Come with me honey, I've been dying for you to get here. I am about to explode so I need to get you set up fast."

Mike followed her into the bedroom still glancing around to see if he noticed anything. Still nothing, he thought.

"Baby, I still don't understand why I need to be restrained. It was never necessary before, why now?" he asked her while not resisting as she started to undress him.

"Mike all I can tell you is that we never did anything like what I am going to do tonight. I don't want you going nuts and ruining my night. So please trust your wife on this. After all didn't I know just how to push all your buttons back then?"

"Yeah you sure did, you did it so well too. You knew just how much hurt I could take, You always seemed to know that the more I got hurt the better I felt later."

"Good boy, then trust me again and I promise you a night that will forever be burned in your brain. You will think of tonight constantly and I hope it will always make you nice and hard," She told him while gently guiding him onto the chair.

Sitting here in only his underwear Mike watched his wife retrieve the restraints for him. She started by taking the fuzzy cuffs she bought and cuffing his hands behind him. She made sure his arms were not pulled to tightly back so he would be moderately comfortable. Then she took the SUV ropes and tied each leg separately to the legs of the chair.

Then she took some more of the rope and secured his torso to the upper part of the chair. Almost done she thought, just two more things. She went in her goodie bag from the sex shop and pulled out a ball gag.

When Mike saw that he truly hesitated for a second, "Jenny please don't use that, why do you think I need that?"

"Oh god Mike, I cannot keep asking you to trust me! Your initial reaction when you see my guest is you are probably going to want to scream. I can't have that honey it would really ruin the night. After you calm down some I promise I will remove it. Then you can talk all you want while we are fucking, in your bed, in front of your eyes. Me begging to be fucked like I needed to be fucked for the last eighteen years, while you sit here and watch!"

Jenny knew exactly how to get her husbands motor running, putting those visuals in his head did the trick.

"Oh ok honey as long as you promise to take it out soon." He relented. In truth he was on fire. He would finally be able to see his Jenny getting fucked live in front of him again. No more frigging dvds, the real thing.

Then Jenny got the last item, a blindfold. As she put it on him she whispered in his ear, "My lover will remove this for you at just the right moment. You will be staring right into the eyes of the person who will be taking your place in my bed tonight, and maybe many nights after this."

She looked around the room and realized this was it the moment of truth. Time for Mike to find out who was going to take his place.

"You can come in now," Jenny called. She was tingling all over, she had goose bumps up and down her arms from excitement. Her pussy was so saturated it felt like she had a gallon of juice in there.

Just then in the doorway appeared her angel, the light of her life. She quickly put her finger to her own lips to let Jesse know to keep quiet.

She looked so lovely in the garter slip she had gotten for her the day before. She had taken the time and put her hair up so that the left side of her face was featured. Her eyes were burning, she could see the eagerness in her baby's look. Her breasts were pushed up in an erotic inviting way, beckoning her mother's eyes, hands and lips to play with them.

She couldn't see her beautiful pussy because it was wrapped in her cherry red thong. Cherry wrapping for my cherry girl, Jenny observed. Her legs though, her legs were a woman's legs. Long and sensual wrapped in the fishnet stockings and help up by the garter belts from the slip. Jenny could not wait to lay between those legs and look up at her young lover as she moved her mouth towards the pussy she created.

Jesse stood in the doorway and looked in at her mother. Her mother was so lovely to her, she was the object of the girl's deepest sexual fantasies. Her most taboo thoughts as she was growing up. Now they weren't fantasies anymore, now her mother was her lover. All the things she thought about doing and more, lots more, were now real.

Her mom wore a beautiful peach nightie that pushed her perky 45 year old breasts up slightly. She had an amazing body and Jesse was amazed that there were no signs of aging when she was naked. Her breast stood as straight and firm as when she was Jesse's age.

She could see her mother's pussy, she had left her panties off. It shaved bare and was so delicious looking. Jesse's mouth watered at the realization that her tongue would soon be buried in there licking her juices.

Jenny had motioned to her to be quiet, it was then she noticed her father. Oh lord, she thought almost feeling sorry for him. I hope he is comfortable at least, I hope mom is right about him wanting her to do this to him. Then she thought about the dvd's that were still in her room. The one's she had not had a chance to see yet. The one's of her mother getting fucked while he sat on the side masturbating. I guess my mom knows my dad better than I do. Then she actually let out a little chuckle while looking at him again.

Her mother positioned her right in front of her father, she had her put her hands on the arms of the chair and lean slightly forward.

"When my mouth first makes contact with your pussy honey, you take his blindfold off," Jenny whispered softly in her daughter's ear making sure Mike could not hear her.

"Then I want you to start talking to your dad honey I want you to describe everything you are feeling. You need to be looking him right in the eye while you do this ok honey," Jenny whispered again while running one hand up the back of her daughter's legs. She lightly cupped the pussy in her hand and squeezed it.

With that Jenny crouched behind her little girl and slowly started to remove her panties. She pulled them down slowly wanting to tease herself with the vision of her own daughter's cunt getting slowly revealed in front of her.

Jesse lifted one leg and then the other and she stood in front of her mother bent over and breathing heavy, waiting impatiently.

Jenny said to Mike, "Ok cucky the time has come, get ready."

Then she took her tongue and ran it in one long stroke over Jesse's steaming hot pussy.

Jesse had to stifle a groan right then, god her mother's tongue is magic. Then she took her hands reached up and in one quick swoop pulled off her father's blindfold.

She looked deep into her father's eyes and moaned so deep. Then she simply said, "Hi daddy!"

Mike opened his eyes and blinked, once, twice, three times. He heard a groan and in the distance seemed to recognize the voice. His eyes started to adjust and he realized how right Jenny had been.

'OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!!!, he thought to himself. He stared into the eyes of his little girl, his little angel. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, she had a look on her face that he so recognized. She had the same look on her face Jenny had when she is waiting to cum.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I HAVE TO BE DREAMING. MY WIFE CANNOT BE DOWN IN BETWEEN MY OWN DAUGHTER'S LEGS!!! He was screaming this in his own head. He could not believe the depravity of it. Here was his little pumpkin, the girl he had held when she came out of her mother. Here she was grinding her hips into her mother's face urging her on, telling him what was happening.

His little girl looked at him and gave him a smile that was dirty and innocent at the same time. Then she spoke in a voice that was dripping with sexuality.

"Oh god daddy, mommy has the sweetest tongue, Oh, oh, oh, god I have been waiting all day for this mommy. She is eating my pussy daddy, look down. Look at mommy sucking me daddy." Jesse was babbling at her father right now.

Her mother's tongue was working its magic inside her. She wasn't in teasing mode right now. Her mother wanted her to cum. She wanted her father to see her cum on her face!

Mike glanced down unconsciously and could see some movement down there. He couldn't get a clear view of his wife slobbering in her own daughter's cunt.

Jenny was about to scream, she was such a flood of emotions. She had her little girls sweet pussy pushed into her mouth. It was by far the tastiest sexual treat she had ever tasted, more than any cock or pussy that had ever graced her lips. She was so worked up she thought she might cum just from the circumstances surrounding them.

"More mommy, more please, shove more of your tongue in my pussy please. You know how bad I need to cum. Be ready mommy I know I'm going to shoot a lot, I can feel it inside me!!"

Mike started trying to shake his way out of the chair, he tried rocking it back and forth desperately. He needed to get out of this, Jenny had been so right. She had predicted everything perfectly. She knew when he saw this it might be too much for him. Jesse looked into his eyes and pleaded with him.

"Daddy please calm down, please. I need to cum soon and you are distracting me. Please daddy I need this so bad right now, I neeeedddd to Oh God, Oh God, Oh My God, now mommy now put your mouth over my hole!! Now mommy I'm going to Shoooottttt!!!

Mike stopped struggling, mesmerized by the sight of his little girl having an orgasm. He wanted to shut his eyes but he couldn't she looked so beautiful. So sexual and slutty, just like her mother had all those years ago. He realized then that he should not be surprised at this strange turn of events because Jesse was her mother's daughter.

What he could be surprised at though was what was happening while she was cumming. His daughter was flooding her mothers mouth. He could hear the sounds of her squirting and he pictured his wife drinking as much down as she could. He realized then that on its own his cock had gotten hard. His little tiny cock was erect.

The perversity and erotic nature of what he had just witnessed had overwhelmed his horror at the situation. He had just witnessed his wife bring their daughter to a raging orgasm with her mouth, and it had made him hard.

Coming down from her orgasm, Jesse half collapsed. She found herself on her knees with her mother's tongue gently licking her, ever so lightly.

Jenny Lifter her head up and put her chin on the top of her daughters ass. She looked into her husband's eyes and said softly, " Mike I would like you to meet Jesse, my new lover."

As she said it she noticed her husbands inconsequential hard on, so small and puny. How could she have been happy with that for eighteen years. She also noticed that now while she was resting Jesse's head was right next to his cock.

Jenny got up and whispered in his ear, "Can I take the gag off cucky? You seem to have calmed down some."

As she said this she looked down at her little girl. She seemed hypnotized by the sight of her father's little hard on. "Mommy you were right it really is that small when hard," she giggled while still staring at it.

Mike felt like he had been punched in the gut, his little girl was face to face with his manhood and she was laughing at it. Obviously they had discussed his inadequacies in that department.

Jenny stood there about to remove the gag from Mike's mouth. Before she did she looked down at her little girl and read her mind, she knew what was going to happen.

Jesse while still giggling looked her father in the eye and in a completely loving way without any scorn said, "Daddy I think your little cock is so cute, I am going to call him shorty."

Jenny held her breath, she was anxious to see how this was going to play out. Would her daughter's inner slut take over like Jenny was hoping it would.

Just as Jesse finished saying that he tongue came out and licked the head of her own father's cock. "Mmm your little cock tastes good daddy! Do you mind if I have some more?"

Jenny's pussy was on fire, she had hoped to engage her daughter in helping out with Mike sometimes. This was working out perfectly, the little slut obviously had no problem sucking her fathers cock.

Jenny removed the ball gag from Mikes mouth and waited for him to say something. He was speechless not being able to say anything at all. He just stared down at his beautiful daughter's face as she moved her mouth on his cock. His hips however had a mind of their own, they started slowly humping into his daughter's hungry mouth.

"Oh daddy, mommy knows I love to suck cock. Don't you mommy," Jesse said lifting her face slightly and smiling at her parents.

"Yes baby I do, I cant wait to see you suck a real cock though. That one is so small, I want to see your lips stretched around a real man's dick baby." Jenny said stepping next to her little girl and dipping her fingers into her daughters pussy again.

"Oh yes mommy, play with my pussy while I help daddy out! I know his dick is like a little boy's mommy but it can still give me some cream. His cream tasted nice in your pussy yesterday, I want to try it on its own."

Mike finding his voice said in a hoarse whisper, "My god Jenny you fed our kid my cum from inside you. OH Jesus, Jesse baby, you have to stop this. Please baby your mouth feels to good!"

"Yes daddy she fed me your sweet cum, I told her how much I loved it. You know what else daddy, if you are nice to my lover and me I might drink it all the time. Would you like that daddy would you like to look at my face and know what its like to have me suck the cream from your shorty."

Then just as Jenny sank two fingers into her daughter's pussy Mike humped his hips up slightly. He buried his little dick in his daughter's mouth and shot his little load into her.

"OH GOD JESSE FORGIVE ME!!!" He shot two ropes of cum into his daughters sucking mouth. He looked down at her face as she swallowed him too. She looked up at him and smiled, then pouted slightly. "Daddy your cum tastes so nice, but there is so little. I wish you could make more." she said as she moaned. Mike felt slightly sick. He had just watched his wife suck their own daughter's pussy. Then he sat there helplessly while his own little girl sucked his cock and shamed him for his little load. He also realized the night was just beginning.

He looked over at his little girl, the picture of teenage wantonness. Jenny had pulled her straps down and freed her breasts. With one hand she was gently tugging at one of the nipples.

Dear god were those bruises on her tits, she really was like Jenny. Jenny liked it rough every now and then too. Sometimes letting her lovers mark her even though she knew it infuriated Mike. Jesse was once again getting lost in her mother's ministrations. She was wiggling her hips on her mother's hand and pushing her pussy back onto her invading fingers. "Oh god mom, you know all the right places inside there. Fuck those fingers into me mommy, play with your little girl's pussy!"

He was forgotten now, just as he had been numerous times before with Jenny's other lovers. He knew that as the night went along they would look his way and talk to him a little. The night though belonged to the two lovers in front of him. His own wife and daughter.

His wife certainly did seem to know just how to touch his little girl. She was soon moaning again and again. Begging Jenny to give her have another orgasm.