Jen and Mike Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok daddy, I wont ever feel bad for you again and I won't apologize for anything I say either. You will be a cucky for mommy and me." Jesse let him know.

"Cuck, it's time to get your ass back in the chair," Jenny let him know. Then she walked over to her lover and whispered in her ear, "I'm amazed that you made him do that honey, that used to be my biggest fantasy when he and I would play. Will you make him do it to a real cock?" Jesse looked into her mom's eyes and said, "Now that I know that about him definitely, I think I might want to fuck him in the ass too mommy. I know it sounds crazy but I think he would like it from us, not another man."

Jenny nodded her head, thinking back to Scott's suggestion many years ago, "I think you may be right honey lets see another time ok.

"Oh baby my pussy is still humming from the way you played it with your cock. It hasn't felt this way in eighteen years. Its almost like it was waiting for you to come back inside where you were born lover."

"Mommy, I love hearing that, I want to give you pleasure whenever I can, physical, sexual pleasure. I want to keep that pussy revved up all the time, it has a lot of lost years to make up for."

"Hey shorty are you staying for another round?" Jesse asked her wimp father. "Because me and mom still have some more playing to do don't we sweetie?"

"Damn yes honey, I expect to see the sunrise with your head between my legs. I bet I know just what you want now honey," Jenny teased her young lover. "I think I know what you have wanted all night. You have to ask for it though or I won't do it. As a matter of a fact I want you to crawl over here baby and lick my pussy and beg me to do what you want, understand?"

Mike was wondering what could Jesse want that his wife was holding over her like that. With everything they were doing tonight he couldn't imagine anything that would shock him now.

Jesse was on the same wave length as her slutty mom, she had wanted this ever since she saw the strap-on earlier today. So she did like her mommy asked, she got on her knees and crawled to where she sat on the edge of the bed.

She put her face between her mother's legs and asked, "Do I have to make you cum or just lick your pussy, I am so horny mom."

"I understand honey, I will get my orgasm while I am giving you what you want. Beg sweetie while you lick me, beg your mother!"

"Lick, please mom, lick, I am begging you, lick. I am on my knees, lick, begging you, lick, to take your strap-on, liiiick, and please shove it up my ass!" Jesse said smiling into her mother's fiery eyes.

"Oh my darling how could any good mother refuse a passionate request like that. Of course mommy will fuck your ass. Be a good little lover and get the lube we left in your room the other night."

"Yay! Do you hear that daddy, mommy is going to shove that huge cock up my ass. I can't believe how great my mom is!"

Jesse jumped up from the bed and ran into her room, what a night she thought. No doubt this night had turned out just as her mother and her hoped. She was so happy her father decided to see the light and support them. She hated to think what might have happened if he had not.

She wondered if her mother would have followed through on her threat to him. Would she really have packed their things and gone. Jesse knew where she stood on that even if it sounded harsh. Wherever her mother and lover went she would follow that is for sure.

She saw the lube on the floor by the side of her bed. It brought back memories of the other night. Memories of a sweet mixture of pain and pleasure, of being more full than she could have ever imagined.

She never would have thought she would like having something as big as that cock up her ass. She thought as she glanced at the pink brother of the cock in her parent's room. In an act of pure sentimentality she picked that up also and went back to her mother.

When she got into the room she held up the other fake cock and told her lover, "Mommy since this was the first cock in my ass can you fuck me with this one again. I know there is no difference but this one is special to me."

"Oh baby of course, bring that beautiful cock over here and let me switch them." Jenny smiled at her daughter and lover.

Mike sitting on the sidelines being silent like he was instructed lost his breath when he saw what his daughter was holding. He couldn't believe the things she was referring to either. Evidently that huge thing had already been in his little girl's gorgeous round butt.

He now knew that all that time Jenny had spent in their daughter's room over the last couple days was not for schoolwork. The two of them had been discovering each other in a more carnal way then he would have ever thought possible.

His head was filled with so many questions about how this had happened. He knew that when they were not in a sexual situation like this his wife would fill in all the blanks for him. He also knew that when she did he probably would be hard all the way through her story.

Focusing back on the scene playing out in front of him he watched his wife switch out the two dildos from her harness. I am actually going to watch my wife of 20 years put that thing inside our little girls ass. In spite of having shot four little loads already tonight he felt a slight stirring in his little cock.

Jesse got up on the bed and immediately got on her hands and knees. She made sure she was facing sideways, hoping her father would get a good view. She wiggled her ass invitingly at her mother, then pumped it up and down a bit. She was getting hotter by the second in anticipation of her ass being taken again by her mom. Her pussy juice was dripping down the inside of her legs leaving a trail all the way down to the bed.

Jenny was thoroughly impressed with the eagerness her little girl showed in waiting to be butt fucked. This girl absolutely loved sex just as much as her. She was the lover she needed, someone who is willing to have no boundaries or limits in their appetites. So far Jesse had shown no hesitation at anything thrown her way. In fact she had her own little ideas that were in line with Jenny's own fantasies.

The whole thing about fucking her father with the strap-on was one such thing. It excited her to have this young nymph by her side for this new version of the game. The two of them were going to blow a lot of people's minds along the way.

She stepped up to the bed and moved her daughter further up. She needed room to loosen up the girl's hole. She could have taken the lazy way out and just use the lube on the cock and the hole. Her daughter in no way deserved the lazy way out, she deserved every minute of sensuality possible.

So after securing the harness around her waist Jenny leaned down to face that ass. She once again marveled at how beautiful every part of her daughter was. The two cheeks of Jesse's ass were so nice and round they were begging for attention of their own.

"Baby, are you ready for this, you know the deal you know how its going to feel," Jenny asked her softly while placing little kisses on each of her daughter's ass cheeks. In between the kisses she would nip her cheeks too. Each time she bit a little Jesse would moan.

"Oh mom I am so ready, I really need to be filled like the other night. Oh! When you left my room last night I actually fell asleep with four fingers inside there. Oh! Please just go in slow like the other night. Once you are all in though you know how I'm going to want it, right? Oh, Oh, Oh, I really like it when you nibble my ass like that," Jesse told her in between moans.

"Okay baby, I know just what you want. You really are your mother's daughter. Do you want mom to deep fuck this little ass baby? Because I will, I will ride your ass with this big fucking cock. You are going to feel every inch of this as it fills and empties your little backdoor!" Jenny said wickedly as she left her daughter's cheeks.

She turned her attention to the actual opening of her daughter's butt hole. She licked her way all the way up the crack. From the bottom of her pussy to past the hole. She did this over and over leaving some spittle along the way each time. Then she stuck her tongue right at the entrance and pushed.

"Damn mom, Oh! Damn that feel nice! Oh yeah mommy eat my ass. Do I taste good back there mommy?"

"Oh baby every part of you is sweet, I love licking and eating every inch of you. If I wasn't supposed to fuck this beautiful hole I could eat this for hours!"

"Oh mommy I would love that, I could just lay here and let you work on my ass and my pussy! I could look down and see your beautiful face sucking at both my holes!"

"Sounds like an idea for a nice lazy Sunday in bed baby, we will have to make that happen," Jenny chuckled as she continued to stretch her daughter's ass with her tongue.

"I think you are about ready sweetie!"

She started lubing up the cock making sure it was glistening and slippery. Then she took some and poured it into the pucker of her opening. She worked some fingers into that hole, first one, then two, then three.

"Take a deep breath darling, I'm about to go inside!" Jenny whispered.

Jesse did just that, then she felt it, that stretching and pressure. The feel of being invaded and filled made her moan real deep. Her mother worked the head of the cock past her sphincter. Part of her wanted to scream but she knew how good it would feel after this first bit of pain.

"OOOOOOOOO......Mom, OOOOOO I feel it, Oh god so fucking big. So big in my little hole!" then she felt the head pop in and let out a sigh. "It's in mommy, Oh god it's in, you got the head of your cock in my ass. I love it, god I love it!"

"Oh baby I can see it, It just popped in. I can't tell you how fucking hot this looks from up here. Your beautiful ass just swallowed the head of my cock. Ok sweetie I'm going in a little more."

"Yes mommy, slide it in, push it in your little girl's ass. I need it inside me mom, I need to feel every fucking inch buried in my ass!"

As she slowly slid inch by inch up that ass she started picking up a little speed. Then she got past the halfway mark, six inches of cock up her daughter's ass. She leaned over and grabbed her tits, and started pulling on the nipples. She wanted to do something but she wanted to tell her little girl first. She stopped moving the cock and left it in her ass at six inches.

"Mom! Why are you stopping please god don't stop," she sobbed.

"Relax lover, mommy wants to do something different, I want to know if you want it. I want to take the next 6 inches of this cock and slid it in all at once, I will pull it all the way out then slide it all the way in without stopping baby," Jenny said while playing with her daughter's hanging tits.

Jesse thought for a second then whispered, "Do it mommy ruin my ass, shove that fucking thing all the way in!"

Jenny smiled and straightened up, she grabbed her by the hips and looked down. She watched the big cock slowly pull out of her little girl. She took a breath and slid it back in but instead of stopping she kept going. She got to the six inch mark and kept going, watching inch by inch disappear up inside that hole.

She heard the results of her pushing coming from underneath her. Jesse was almost wailing as the cock was filling her up.

"OOOOOOOO God, so full! OOOOOO more go ahead! Fill it all the fucking way mom, shovvvveee iiitttt noooowwwwww!" Then she felt it, she felt her mother pressing against her cheeks and she knew she had it all.

"Oh my god mommy! You are in, all the way inside me, you own me mommy. I am all yours, fuck me now mommy, fuck my dirty ass! I am such a little slut mom fuck my ass!!!"

So Jenny did just that, pulling and pushing that fake cock in and out of her little girl. She loved watching how the ass would grip the cock as it left then accept it back. She picked up her tempo too, getting a nice rhythm going as she built up her speed.

"Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me," was all Jesse could seem to say over and over again. She got just what she wanted her mother was sliding 12 inches of fake cock in and out of her in single long strokes. She had never dreamed this could feel so amazing.

"I am baby, I'm fucking your sweet ass, this ass is mine baby! I'm going to fuck this ass whenever I want. Its mine baby all mine. I'm going to let our lovers in the future fuck this ass too! You love it don't you slut! Tell mommy how much you love it!"

Yes, Yes, Yes, My ass is all yours mom, fuck it, fuck it deep like that! I will fuck anyone you want mommy you just put their cocks inside me! Ohhhhhh god I feel it, its going ...... Oh god mom,,,,, its going to ..... Shiiittt almost ready!!!!!

Jenny looked over at Mike and decided to give him a treat, he had behaved so well tonight. "Cucky get the fuck over here now! Get under Jesse and suck her fucking clit!"

Mike had been sitting there with a hard on from the moment Jesse had come in the room holding the fake cock in her hand. Now he heard his wife yelling in his direction. Oh god she was telling him to get under their daughter and suck her clit. He got up mindlessly and crawled under her. He looked up and was greeted by the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, his own daughters cunt. He could see his wife shoving the cock in and out of her ass in long deep strokes too.

She wanted him to lick her clit but he took it a step further, he sucked her whole pussy. He ate his little girls cunt and shoved his tongue all the way up there. Oh lord she tasted so fucking sweet, I could do this forever he thought.

Jesse was already at the point of no return from her mother's relentless fucking. She went far over the edge when she felt her father attach his mouth to her pussy.

She wailed, "Oh shiiiiittttttt Mommy Oh God Daddy's succckkinng meeeee." He's sucking my pussy while you fuck my ass mommy. OH god cummmminnngg noww!!!! Mommmm our cuckold is sucking my cunt and you are fucking me and I m commiing nowwww!!!"

Then she gave her father his reward she filled his mouth over and over with her juice, it was the best orgasm she had ever had. She must have shot seven or more loads repeatedly into Mikes open waiting mouth.

Jenny hearing her daughter lose herself entirely shoved the full length of that fake cock up her ass and ground into her. She felt the friction on her cunt and she screamed too.

"Ohhhh baby Mommy's coming too, baby. Oh god your ass is spasming around my cock I can see it pulsing. I'm cumming too lover!"

As she came down she made sure to put Mike back in his place, "Ok cucky take your tiny hard on and get back over in your chair!" she told him but smiled at him.

Mike got out from underneath his daughter's pussy but not before getting a last lick in. He mouthed the words "Thank you" to Jenny as he did. She just smiled at him and nodded.

On her father's last lick Jesse shuddered and let out a little moan. She rested on the bed completely out of breath with her head resting on her arms. She turned her head to the side and told her mother, "I think you will kill me in a couple weeks mommy, but it sure will be fun."

Then she saw her father sitting back in the chair, the front of his chest was soaked with her cum. She smiled at him and also mouthed the words "Thank you" to him.

Jenny recovering herself was laying on her daughter's back. She had her arms wrapped around her daughter and had her hands full of her tits.

"Honey I think you will kill me long before I can kill you. But you are right it is going to be lots of fun getting there."

She kissed Jesse's back and started to pull the huge fake cock out of her little girls used up ass. When she did she looked down into the distended hole and couldn't resist going back and eating her again. She knew her ass must be sore so she lovingly licked at her hole. She tried soothing the soreness by inserting her tongue up her daughters ass. She massaged the inner part of her ass and licked the rim. She ate her until Jesse started moaning again.

"Oh Jesus mom, you are getting me going again already. You are fucking insatiable. Ohhh eat my open ass mommy!" Jesse moaned into her arms.

Then she got up and got in front of her mom on her knees. She looked up into her eyes and said, "This is how much I love you Jenny!" Then she proceeded to clean the cock that had just been inside her ass with her mouth. She looked into her mother's eyes as she first licked and cleaned it, then started to go down on it.

Jenny took a deep breath and held it as she watched her daughter give her mouth to her. She was doing one of the wildest things Jenny had ever seen, she was cleaning the cock right from her ass. Then a second later Jesse was giving a full on blowjob to this piece of plastic.

"Oh god she is so good at that, she actually has about eight inches in there," Jenny thought.

"Go ahead baby, suck my cock.! Suck mommy's big fucking dick. I know you love sucking cock baby, show me what all those men have gotten from you."

Jesse was bobbing her head up and down on the fake cock getting totally into it. She knew this wasn't a real cock but the idea was the same. She knew her mom was getting hot at the sight of her sucking her. So she knew what she was doing was good.

"Yes mommy, I will. I will suck your cock for you. Does it look sexy seeing your little girl suck a cock?"

"You have no idea honey, we are going to have to make some movies baby just like me and Mike did. Would you like that honey, you could see how sexy you look getting fucked and everything!"

"Oh yeah, mommy lets do that. Oh god mommy I wish you could give me some cum. I love the taste of your pussy cream, but I wish your cock could shoot some cum for me."

"Baby I'm sorry, I wish I could shoot cock cream for you too. I would love to watch you swallow it."

She looked over at Mike and smiled at him again. Then she noticed his little hard cock. "Honey shorty is up if you really want some cock juice. You could imagine its me giving it to you."

Jesse lifted her head off the cock and looked over at the little dick in the chair. "But mommy it won't even be the same. I know your cock would give me lots of cream, shorty only gives a spoonful."

"Honey a spoonful is better than nothing right, especially when it comes to cum," Jenny grinned. "Hey Cucky bring that pathetic thing over here, my lover is hungry for some cream."

Jesse watched their cuck get up and come over, he stood next to them and waited.

"What the fuck are you doing, put that little thing next to her mouth so she can put her lips on it!" she scolded him.

Mike put his crotch next to Jesse's head and watched her lower her head. She never took her eyes off her mothers face as she put him between her lips.

"Go ahead sweetie get yourself a little snack, I promise when you meet Scott that you will know what a real cock feel like. I promise you will get a full mouthful of cream" Jenny told her while watching her daughter's lips move on shorty.

Mike's cock was so small Jesse could suck him off without even bobbing her head. So she worked her lips on the little shaft and ran her tongue around the little head. She kept staring into her mother's eyes too. "I can't wait mommy, I cant wait to fuck your friends with you."

Mike had not made the mental connection yet in the game. Now that Jenny had mentioned Scott and Jesse together it pushed him over the edge and he spurt his little load into his daughter's hungry mouth.

Jesse moaned slightly and swallowed the little load, fully enjoying the taste. She loved cum, could drink it all day if offered but her dad's tasted really good. She wasn't going to tell him that anymore though because it didn't feed into his humiliation kink. Instead she looked up at him and said, "God daddy, I wish you could cum like a man."