Jen and Mike Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I smell pancakes mommy, daddy is making us pancakes! Let's go, come on get that pretty butt out of bed," she said while nudging her mom up.

"Ok, ok, damn I don't know what controls you more sometimes. Your pussy or your stomach. Let's go outside like this baby, it will be good for Mike to realize how much we are into each other around the house."

Jesse was fine with that, she liked being naked with her mom. "I'm going to wear my cock too mom. Maybe I'll give him a treat and let him watch me fuck you again." She told her mother in the dirtiest little girl voice she could come up with.

"Wow my baby is such a slut!" Jenny laughed.

"Yeah mom but I'm your slut and I'm proud of it!" She laughed back while grabbing her mother's hand and pulling her out of the bedroom.

Mike was in the kitchen in a daze, he was in the middle of getting breakfast ready when the sounds started coming. The sounds of two people passionately making love. It wasn't possible to tune out so he just stood there listening. Not that he really would have wanted to tune it out anyway. Isn't this what he used to love about the game, sitting outside his own bedroom hearing the sounds of his wife cumming as her lover satisfied her. Satisfying her in ways he could only dream of. In their own strange world both Jenny and Mike were getting satisfied but not together.

Here it was eighteen years later and the situation was exactly the same, with the one huge twist. It wasn't another man fucking his wife, it was his little girl. God I don't know if I ever heard Jenny so excited with anyone else, he thought to himself.

As it always happened in the past his little cock got rock hard. There was just some strange thrill for him knowing Jenny was having a mind blowing orgasm at the hands of someone else. It got him so aroused he had to put down the whisk he was using to make his pancake batter. He had to take care of himself before he shot off in his underwear again.

He stood there in the kitchen in the same underwear he wore last night. His wife and her lover had dismissed him to his little girl's room. When they did he forgot to take any other clothes. So he stood in the kitchen in underwear that was loaded with cum stains. He had exploded in them once while watching his two women fuck each other silly last night.

He tried not to think about the other times he shot his load last night because each one of those wound up in his own daughter's belly. He thought he should feel guilty about that, some small part of him did at least. The rest of him shivered each time he closed his eyes and saw Jesse's mouth attached to his little cock.

He took his hand and quickly rubbed himself, he knew it wouldn't take long. He just had to focus on the moans and the words pouring from his wife's mouth. His wife kept telling their daughter that she never wanted her to leave, that she wanted her forever. Then he could hear them repeatedly saying how much they loved each other. That was all it took for him and he shot his little bit of cum. He had caught it in a paper towel and quickly discarded it. Then he went back to making breakfast, starting the pancakes and checking the bacon in the oven. He knew the two lovers in the other room would be hungry when they joined him so he did his best to be ready for them.

It was Thursday morning and he wasn't due at school till ten so he had some time to have breakfast with them. He held out some hope however farfetched it might seem that they could still have some semblance of a family life together.

That got shattered pretty quickly when his wife and daughter came into the kitchen. Both were still completely naked and Jesse was wearing that monstrosity of a cock. Mike just stared at that thing and lost himself in his mind for a moment. He just couldn't take his eyes off that thing knowing full well it had just been inside Jenny's pussy a few minutes ago.

"Good morning honey, I see you did us right and made breakfast for all of us. You have always been such a wonderful husband," Jenny said as she sauntered up to one side of him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh god daddy it smells so delicious, I can't wait. My tummy is rumbling big time and you know how much I love your pancakes." She said while giggling and taking her place on his other side. She reached up with her lips and planted one on the other cheek.

"I think the smell of your pancakes may have been the only thing that was able to coax me out of bed right now. Otherwise I think I would still have this thing buried in mom's juicy pussy."

"Did you hear us daddy, did you hear us fucking this morning? Did it get you hard, did shorty stand up for us?" Jesse teased him while lifting the dildo with one hand and slapping his leg with it.

"Yeah , I heard the two of you, I think half the town would have heard you if the windows were open," He tried playing it off lightly. He didn't want to answer her other question, he hoped she would let it go. He still kept staring at the huge cock hanging in between his daughters legs.

"What about Mr. shorty there daddy did he like it, did it make him stand up. Did you rub him while I was making your wife scream my name over and over in what used to be your bed?" Jesse mercilessly teased him some more.

"Yes damn it yes I did get hard and yes I did jerk off! Are you happy now, is that what you want to hear!" He felt completely humiliated and degraded right now but he knew he wanted this.

"Of course that's what we want to hear Mike," Jenny chimed in, "we want to make sure you are getting what you want out of this too honey. We just want you to be happy too."

His wife reached her hand inside his underwear and played with his little dick for a bit. "It's too bad you had no self control though darling, me and Jesse were going to suck this thing together for you this morning. Oh well I guess you wasted it on a rag."

"Mom maybe we could inspire him to get a little erection again. I have something fun in mind."

Jesse leaned against her mom and whispered her idea to her. Jenny let out a small moan and told her, "I never even went that far with any of my other boyfriends honey, where do you come up with these ideas?"

"I am my mother's daughter, you made my brain and everything else too. Should we do it?" Jesse giggled.

"Oh yeah honey it's right up his alley, he will eat it right up." Jenny said gesturing to her husband.

"Daddy we need you to make me and mom a nice plate of pancakes and bacon. Make it a little big because we will be eating from the same plate, and don't forget the butter and syrup daddy!"

As she said this Jesse took a seat in front of the little table in their breakfast area.

"Honey are you going to eat with that still on?" Mike asked staring once again at the fake dick.

"Daddy are you sure you aren't gay, because you have spent more time with your eyes on this cock than anything else since we came out here. I mean you have two sets of gorgeous tits in your face and a couple of beautiful asses to match but all you can focus on is this big cock." she joked as she took it in both hands and lifted it up.

"Yes daddy I am going to eat with my cock still strapped on. Since I see you're totally distracted by it I'll hide it for you. Jenny come here baby," Jesse called her lover over.

"Yes lover what can I do to make my baby happy right now." Jenny purred seductively to her little girl.

"Come sit on my lap mom, I want you to help me hide my cock while we have breakfast." Jesse said taking her mom's hand. She turned her mother so she was facing away from her and started pulling her down.

"Watch closely daddy, I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this so you have something else to look at other than my huge cock."

She gripped her mom by the hips and positioned the head of the dildo at her pussy and pulled her slowly down. Slowly she lowered her until her ass was right on her lap.

"Oooooohhhhh, soooo big baby, fill me up lover! Fill your mommy up with your cock, it's so much bigger than his!"

"I know mommy I know you love it, don't you! Tell your husband how much you love my cock, make him understand that I own your pussy now!"

"Ohhh god Mike, I fucking love her cock. I want her to fuck me night and day with this beautiful thing. You can't even come close. God I love it baby, keep it inside of me. Ohhhhh god Mike my pussy belongs to Jesse, it's hers now, not yours, all hers!!

Jesse was not moving her mom, she whispered in her ear, "Just sit here lover and feel me inside of you. I will fuck you soon but I want you to love me inside you for now." She reached around and started playing with her mom's tits too, giving her thrills from top to bottom.

"Anything lover, anything you want, just promise you will fuck me all the time. It's been so long and I miss this soooo much!"

"Daddy do you see what I do for you, I am taking care of your wife so you don't have to anymore. Now you need to come over here and do something for us. Come on cucky, bring our breakfast here!" Jesse breathlessly said.

Mike mindlessly grabbed the plate he had prepared and slowly walked over to his wife and daughter. Jenny had never been this brazen with any of her other lovers. She had never rubbed his face in it as harshly as she was letting their little girl. Jesse was getting off on this too, he could tell. She had told him last night, no more apologies. She was going to play the game with them to the fullest extant possible that included berating him when she could.

"Now be a good husband and daddy and feed us while we fuck ok? I want you to feed us one at a time while I grind this cock into Jenny!" Jesse chuckled at him.

Mike took a forkful of pancake and gingerly fed it to his wife, making sure she got it all. Then he did the same for his little girl watching the smile on her face as he swallowed.

"Oh god daddy these pancakes are so delicious, mmmm almost as delicious as your wife's pussy. Not quite but close."

"Yeah baby you sure have a way with these pancakes, oooooo push in a little honey, oooo yeah right there lover. It's too bad you don't have a way with my pussy cause it could be you fucking me! Ooooo more honey, move me around a little more!"

"Come on daddy keep feeding us, you don't want us to start our day hungry do you?"

Mike kept feeding the two of them while they just leisurely grinded their hips together. The huge cock was buried to the hilt in his wife's pussy and he could actually see it distending her belly a little.

Soon the plate was almost empty and the two women in front of him finished their meal.

"Damn daddy that was amazing, watch me now, now I am going to make your wife cum. I'm going to make the love of your life cum on my cock!"

Jesse lifted her mother off her lap about halfway up. Leaving six inches of cock inside her. Then she slammed her back down. She repeated this until her mother was babbling again, her head rolling on her shoulders.

"Ohh more, fuck more, fuck more, have to, oh god baby, fuck your pussy. Ohhhh goddamn it's inside deep sooo deep inside. Riding you lover, riding you, oo ooooooooooooooooo God Cumming! Cum with me honey. cum with your slutty fucking mom!!

Jesse felt it too and pulled her mother back against and shoved her down one last time. She pushed her hips up and let the friction piece finish her off too.

"Me tooooo mom, I'mmm cumming... I wish I had cum to fill you with god, I wish I could fucking cum inside you! Cummminng nowww oh god daddy we are cumming! Your wife's pussy cumming on my cock! She never cums for you like this, look at her face watch her. Oooooooooooo...Oh shit going to shoot again mom, I'm going to shoot my cum. I wish I could shoot it inside you, so deep inside you!!"

Mike was hypnotized by the obscene display in front of him. The two women in his life were in the final stages of simultaneous orgasms. He was rooted to the spot watching their hips grind together and listening to everything they said. Both to each other and him, especially Jesse comments for him. She was so right, Jenny never came for him like this. In fact he was pretty sure now having seen Jesse fuck her twice that no one had ever made her cum like that.

Then his daughter let go again and started squirting. It seemed to go everywhere because his wife was pressed tightly against her pussy. It shot out the sides of Jenny's ass and down on to the floor underneath them. Mike remembered back to last night when he was privileged enough to have that squirt into his open mouth. It'd tasted so sweet, he wanted more his daughter's squirt.

He moved on his own then and got down on the floor and started licking it up, he moaned as he did so too. He would drink his daughters cum anytime she wanted. But if she wouldn't let him drink it from the source each time he would lick up all the extra.

"Wow mom look at that, daddy is licking my juice like a little puppy! He's drinking it off the floor. Good daddy, clean it all up with your tongue. Don't leave any, try and get it all."

Mike didn't have to be told twice, he relished every drop and wasn't going to let it go to waste, "I will baby, your juice is so sweet. I will clean your juice anytime you want pumpkin."

"Honey come up here, lets see if you are ready for us!" Jenny said softly to her husband.

"I am so proud of you dear, you are accepting me and Jesse so well. I had hoped you would but I didn't think you would enjoy it as much as you are."

"I love the both of you honey, I just want the two of you to be happy. Jesse seems to make you happy and she definitely seems to be enjoying herself. So if the two of you are happy so am I." Mike told his wife while standing up next to them.

"Hmmmm it seems another part of you is just as happy as we are too," Jenny giggled while gesturing to his now hard cock.

Still sitting on her daughter's lap with the dildo embedded in her pussy, she turned to the side. She said to her lover, "Let's give your daddy a special thank you for being so wonderful honey. Let's suck his little dick together baby."

"Hmmm yummy idea mommy, lift off me honey. Lets get on our knees on either side of him. He's too small for us both to work on him at the same time though mom how can we do this."

Mike couldn't believe his ears, he had never received a double blowjob in his life. Now his wife and daughter were going to do it for him. His heart was beating so fast he thought he would pass out.

"Ooooo Oh baby it feels as nice coming out as going in," Jenny remarked as she slowly slid off the fake cock.

"Come here baby, I will show you how to do it, get down there and suck his tiny balls into your mouth. I will work his little shaft. Then we can switch back and forth. I don't think it's going to take him long. Look how worked up he is' Jenny told her daughter.

Mike groaned the minute his little girl's mouth touched him, then pathetically he let go.

Sure enough Jenny was more than right, the minute his daughter took his balls in his mouth he grunted and humped forward. Jenny was just quick enough to get her mouth over the head and catch his little bit of seed. It erupted out the head with such little force it didn't even hit the back of her throat. She caught it all in her mouth and held it there.

Mike groaned again as he pulled his wilting cock from his wife's mouth. "Oh god Jenny , Oh god, I never have cum this quick before. The two of you together just gets me going so much. Thank you honey, thank you pumpkin, I am happy to be here for the two of you!"

He watched then as Jenny just smiled at him, her mouth still holding his seed. Then she leaned over and pulled her daughter's face to hers and slid his cum into their little girls waiting mouth. Jesse swirled his little bit of cum on her tongue so he could see it then with big smile swallowed her father's seed again.

"Oh mom, I so love the taste of cum, I could drink it all day," She leaned over and made out with her mother for a minute or two.

Jenny thinking responsibly for the first time this morning said to her lover and daughter, "Speaking of all day, don't you have to get moving. You have classes don't you young lady? It's bad enough you skipped yesterday but you only have two weeks left so get that gorgeous butt in gear. What time is Cheryl picking you up?"

"Oh mom! can't we just stay in and fuck all day, after all it is officially our first day as lovers. Wouldn't you like me to just be here and eat your pussy all day!" Jesse whined.

"No honey, as much as I would love to do nothing but that, I have to play mom right now. So get in the shower and get ready. What time is your ride coming?" Jenny said slapping her little girl's butt playfully.

"Cheryl's working today, I thought you might drive me," Jesse said with a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh no you don't, if I give you a ride you might not make it to school. I can only resist you for so long baby. You take my car honey, you are my lover now what is mine is yours."

"Oh my god thank you mom! You never let me take it before. I will make sure I drive extra safe!"

"Yeah well I never let you fuck me before either, some things change you know. Now get going!"

Mike was still standing there just listening to his wife playfully chatting with her lover and daughter. He was kind of shocked when she loaned her car to Jesse, she wouldn't even let him drive it.

"I guess I better get ready too, I have a ten o'clock class. Honey can we please find some time tonight to talk, just you and I? I just have some questions, please?"

"Of course baby, as a matter of a fact tonight will be for you and me, ok. I will answer all the questions you have later. I may call you cucky but you are the best husband a girl like me could ever have. I will always love you for that." Jenny said sincerely to her husband of twenty years.

"Honey are you really taking Jesse to the city this weekend for her special time, if you know what I mean," Mike hesitantly asked her.

Jenny chuckled back at him, "Yes darling, I am going to make my lover an official woman tomorrow night. We are going to have a truly special weekend, romantic and loving. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that she is both of our little girl, it would be special to me if I could be there too. To kind of just watch you know," Mike said softly.

Jenny laughed softly, "I'm sorry baby, but this weekend is for me and my lover. It has nothing to do with you in any way. I don't want the game involved in deflowering her. It needs to be a weekend she will always remember. I hope you understand baby."

"Yeah I guess I do, I just don't want the game to get like before. You know near the end you left me out of a lot of things. I want to be a part of it with you, and I guess with her."

"You will be my love, you will be such a part of it that it will hurt at times, I promise you that." She kissed him gently.

"Ok I'm going to get ready, it is going to be a hell of a challenge trying to focus today," he laughed on the way to get ready.

"I know you can handle it honey, you used to be an expert at it. Just don't visit the men's room too many times today. You wouldn't want to get caught rubbing your cock in school!" Jenny teased him.

Then the three Andrews family members went about their day. It had been a hell of a night and morning but they all knew it was just the beginning. The beginning of the new game.

To be continued...

12